Taking Shawna Stevens Ch. 02

Story Info
The blackmail of Shawna Stevens continues.
1.9k words
4.39
74.6k
42

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month had passed since 18 year old Kevin Harrison forced himself onto Shawna Stevens. Life was returning to normal in the Stevens home, including sex with Carl.

During the few times she and Carl had sex, late at night with the lights off as he was frantically pumping his six inch penis in and out of Shawna she would find herself comparing his penis to Kevin's cock, or wishing Carl was more forceful with her.

"What am I doing?" Shawna thought to herself as Carl ejaculated inside her. "Why the hell am I thinking of Kevin."

"Whew babe, you were good." Carl exclaimed as he rolled off of his wife.

"You too, sweetie" She lied. The truth was, she rarely experienced an orgasm with Carl.

They both fell asleep. And Shawna dreamed of a large black cocks fucking her senseless.

Kevin had been keeping his distance from the Stevens home. He still hung out with Danny often asking how things were going trying to feel him out on what if anything Mrs. Stevens had said about incident in the kitchen. By all accounts it didn't not appear that Mrs. Stevens had mentioned anything.

Kevin began formulating a plan. He had to have her again and this time he wanted to take his time with her and enjoy all of her.

On Wednesday at lunch, Kevin approached Danny in the cafeteria.

"Hey bud, what's going on bro?" Kevin said as he plopped down next to Danny at the lunch table.

"Not much, you haven't stopped at the house in a while, what gives? Danny asked.

"Just been busy with stuff." Kevin lied. "How's your parents?"

"Good, my dad is leaving for a business trip on Thursday, he'll be gone for a week." Danny informed him. "Wanna hang out at my house this weekend?"

Kevin saw an opportunity. He would use his video to get Mrs. Stevens into bed. With her husband out of town and his own dad working long hours over the weekend, he would have the perfect opportunity.

"Well, Saturday I will be busy." Kevin replied. "Fucking your mom." he thought to himself.

"Well I gotta go Dan, catcha later."

"Later." Kevin left to formulate his plan.

On Friday, Kevin left school early and drove to the Stevens residence. His heart was racing as he was still unsure he would be able to go through with the blackmail of Mrs. Steven. He really did like her as a person, but the thought of using her for his sexual pleasures kept him pushing forward.

He pulled into the driveway, got out and paused at the front door gathering his courage. He had no idea how Mrs. Stevens would react upon seeing him.

He knocked on the door and a few minutes later Shawna answered the door.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Shawna yelled when she saw that it was Kevin.

"Please Mrs. Stevens I'd like a chance to explain myself." Kevin said trying to look as sad as possible.

Shawna slowly moved aside to allow Kevin inside.

"There is no possible explanation that would excuse what you did to me Kevin." Shawna said sternly.

"I could not help myself Mrs. Steven, you are just so beautiful and sexy and you walk around in those skimpy bikinis in front of me, I just lost control." Kevin explained trying to put a little responsibility on her.

Kevin continued "With the way you dress around me and act, I thought maybe you liked me that way too."

Shawna was taken aback by his comment. Was she somehow responsible by her actions? As an adult, she should have known better.

"Well, I am sorry if I let you think that Kevin, but you should have talked with me about this first, not just assume you could have sex me." Shawna said.

Her anger towards him slowly diminishing.

"Well, you did enjoy it though." Kevin said starting on the next phase of his plan.

"I did no such thing!" Shawna said feeling her anger return.

"But you came on my cock, and sucked me off."

Shawna didn't know exactly how to respond.

"I know deep down you enjoyed it and so did I and I want you to suck my cock again."

Now Shawna was becoming furious. "If you think that I am going to do anything with you ever again, you are sadly mistaken." Shawna informed him angrily. "I want you to leave now."

Kevin pulled out his cell phone and cued up the video he edited. As he played it for her he told her "Looks like you were having a good time fucking yourself on my cock."

Shawna watched the video that showed her thrusting back and forth on his cock. She heard moaning but did not remember doing that. In the video she turned and dropped to her knees taking Kevin's cock into her mouth. She was speechless as the video showed her mouth filling with sperm and swallowing. The video was short but definitely gave the impression that she was an active participant.

"H...how? Why...why did you film this?" Shawna said completely shocked and tried reaching for the phone but Kevin anticipated it and was too fast for her. "Delete that immediately young man!"

"Well, first, this is not the only copy." Kevin said more confidently. "And I do not think you want your husband or Danny seeing this video."

Oh my god! Shawna thought to herself. There is no way Carl would think that what happened in the video was anything but consensual. Why had she chosen not to tell him. She could not let her family see the video. Danny and Carl would never forgive her.

"Please delete it Kevin." Shawna begged. "I will give you whatever dollar amount you want within reason."

"I don't want your money Mrs. Stevens, I want you." Kevin informed her.

"What!?, NO! There must be something else...Please Kevin." Shawna was tearing up as she pleaded with him.

"There is absolutely nothing else I want besides you." Kevin said almost in a scolding tone. "Here is the deal Mrs. Stevens, you will get down on your knees right now and suck my cock."

"What!?, I can't do that!" Shawna began to panic. "I am married and you are Danny's friend. There has to be another way we can settle this."

Kevin was beginning to lose his patience. "Down on your knees now, or I will leave and forward the video to your husband and son as well as anyone else who will watch it."

"Please Kevin, don't do this." she pleaded.

Kevin had to move this along. Danny would be home in an hour. "Fine, have it your way. I am leaving and the video is going out." He turned and started for the door.

Shawna began to hyperventilate, fearing what was going to happen if he left. "Wait!" Shawna pleaded.

Kevin stopped about seven feet away from her and turned around. "I am done screwing around Mrs. Stevens, On your knees, NOW!" Kevin was feeling extremely confident.

After a brief hesitation, Shawna came to the realization that she had no other choice. "Okay, okay." Shawna replied as she slowly sank to her knees, tears flowing down her cheeks.

Kevin was going to make her crawl to him, but thought twice and decided that it could wait until tomorrow. Right now he wanted her to seal her fate. He walk up to her and stood before the most beautiful mother he had ever seen.

"Go ahead." Kevin instructed, wanting her to pull out his cock on her own.

With shaky hands, Shawna reached up and unzipped his jeans, pulled them down to just above his knees. She saw the large bulge in his boxers. As she took in a breath to summon up the courage, she slowly pulled down his boxers and freed his large cock. She stared at its sheer size. Last time she was forced quickly to suck his cock and never got a good view. Now she saw it for what it was. A large circumcised black cock with a large plum colored head. Much larger than her husband's. His cock was about nine inches long. Even his balls were large, like two dark avocados hanging below.

"Look Kevin, I am doing this because I am being forced to, because I have to, not because I want to."

"Whatever helps." he replied. "Now suck my cock!"

Sobbing bitterly, she quickly realized that she had little choice but to obey. Shawna was feeling sick to her stomach as she opened her mouth and began so suck this young man's cock. She did not want to look him in the face as she sucked him.

"Oh fuck yeah, Mrs. Stevens, you are an incredible cock sucker." Kevin looked down and watched her as she bobbed her head on his cock. "That's it, suck that black cock."

Shawna was sucking his cock getting only about half his cock into her mouth. She didn't want to, but felt if she did her best, this whole ordeal would be over with. Using her tongue, she swirled it around the underside of his cock as it pushed against her gag reflex as she struggled not to throw up.

After about thirty minutes, her mouth was getting sore. She could feel his cock swell even more and was unprepared for what was coming.

"Ah Fuck bitch, swallow it all!" Kevin yelled as he shot his load into Shawna's mouth.

Her eyes flew open as the first shot hit the back of her throat causing her to wretch and cough and since his cock was still buried in her mouth, sperm shot out her nose like white snot.

"That's a good girl." Kevin patted the back of her head as she struggled to swallow the rest until his cock finally stopped pulsating and he slowly withdrew from her mouth.

Shawna sat on the floor and wiped her nose with her shirt which she then looked down to see the amount of sperm that came out of her nose.

"Now delete that video, like you promised." Shawna said still staring at her shirt.

"I never promised shit, Shawna." Kevin said as he pulled up his pants.

Shawna looked at him in shock, for the first time he called her by her first name but most importantly, he wasn't going to delete that awful video.

"But...but, I sucked you off." Shawna begged. "Please, I did as you wanted."

"Yes you did, but only to stop me from showing the video to your family." Kevin said kneeling down on one knee to be eye level with her. "If you want me to delete the video, you are gonna have to do better than a blowjob."

"What do you mean better?" Shawna asked fearing she already knew the answer.

"Tomorrow, you will come over to my house at 11:00 a.m." Kevin said as he placed his hand under her chin and raised her head to make eye contact with him. "You can wear whatever you want, but underneath your outfit, I want you wearing sexy lingerie, with a garter belt and high heels."

"Please Kevin, I am married. I can't be unfaithful to my husband," Shawna pleaded. "Why are you doing this to me?"

''Because I want to, because I need to, and basically because I can." Kevin said bluntly. "11:00 a.m., be there or Danny and Mr. Stevens will see you in a whole new light."

Kevin stood up and left the house. Shawna knowing Danny would be home any minute from school, ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth while she cried, ashamed of what she had just done. She could not believe this was happening to her. She hated Kevin for what he did to her and what he had in store for her tomorrow.