Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm John that sounds heavenly, just make sure you don't miss anywhere. I have to say, that drink really recharged my batteries, please hand me the drink so I can finish it."

He handed it to her and she rose up slightly and pursed her lips and sucked lazily on the straw until the glass was empty; "Mmmmm that's the best orange juice I've ever tasted and just think it's laced with something I also want the recipe for. I love how I'm feeling, so free and sexy, come on John, where's my massage?"

John knelt beside her and trickled the coconut oil all over her upper shoulders. He swept the hair from her neck and began kneading her flesh. He worked over her tight neck muscles and the extremely firm trapezius muscles between her neck and shoulders. He loved how her flesh felt beneath his hands. He heard her moan when he worked over her shoulders. John dribbled more oil down her tapered back and began massaging it into her golden skin. Her entire back was glistening in the sunlight. He moved to the small of her back and looking up, he got even stiffer.

Her golden hair settled upon her shoulders and the tips began soaking up the oil. He watched her turn her head and her lips were parted, she licked her parched lips and tiny moans and groans escaped her lips.

John resumed massaging her, moving lower he ran up the large lily white globes of her ass cheeks. He worked over one and then the other. He couldn't believe how firm her cheeks were, they were just as large as Julia Ann's, but they were his now, not just a fantasy he always pictured. They were under his hands and they were wiggling and squirming under the pressure of his hands. He dipped lower and the cliff from her ass cheeks to her luscious thighs was amazing. He gripped the cheeks again and squeezing them, she shook them and he heard her groan again. He drizzled a stream of oil between the tight cheeks and he heard her giggle. He followed the oil with his fingers and slipping his fingers up and down between those tight cheeks, he felt them clutch at his fingers and he couldn't resist. His fingertips of two fingers tickled her starred hole. Appling more pressure, the hole gave way and he slid them both into her tight butt.

Jamie bucked against his invading fingers, but didn't try to scoot away. She settled back down and relaxing her clenched cheeks, she let out an even louder groan when she felt his fingers slide deeper into her tight, hot hole. She began to buck and thrust her ass upward when she felt his other hand slide between her wide-spread thighs and wiggling his fingers from side to side, she let out a long sigh and began to cum all over his fingers that were entering her hot, wet cunt.

John's fingers that were sliding in and out of her pussy were covered in her hot, rich cream. He couldn't resist, he raised his fingers to his mouth and sucked on her tangy cream, he loved it and couldn't wait to taste it again, but he had to continue her massage. He left her ass and pussy and kneaded her strong thighs, calves and feet. He had Jamie moaning again and she begged him to return to her pussy. He slapped her playfully on her bubble but; "Okay Jamie, time to turn..." He started laughing, because before he could get it out, she was already on her back; "Over!" He sat back and once again took in her luscious body. Her long blonde hair that was in a ponytail came undone slightly and some of that gorgeous hair covered part of her face and shoulders. Her huge tits stood high upon her chest and those incredible nipples were puckered up and pointing towards the sky. Her flat belly was rising and falling from her heavy breathing and her legs were parted and her extremely wet pussy was glistening in the bright daylight. Her fat cuntlips were swollen and they began to blossom like a full bloomed rose.

John slid between her thighs and they parted willingly. He hovered over her and began dripping the oil all over her chest and belly. His warm hands began working the oil into her shoulders. He slid up and down her chest, all about those luscious mounds of flesh, but staying away from them, he worked his hands between them, along the sides and above and below them, He even began working his thumbs along her taut belly and he had her biting her lips so hard, she nearly drew blood.

Jamie let out a groan; "Oh please John, stop teasing me and play with my titties." She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh, it quickly turned to louder moans and groans.

John attacked her tits, he squeezed them, he pushed them together and shook them all about. He began concentrating on the stiff nipples. John pulled at them, he twisted them and squeezing her mound his began rolling those stiff buds with his thumbs.

Jamie was rocking her body so hard; she nearly collapsed the lounge chair. She nearly went ballistic when she watched his mouth descend upon those fat nips. She screamed out when he pressed her tits together and plucked away at both swollen nipples at the same time. She fell back to the chair and let out a long grunt as she came from the intense tit play John had inflicted on her.

John gave those mounds a couple more long licks and began moving downward. All thought of a massage went away as he planted hot, wet kisses all over her belly and upper thighs. He pushed them apart and without any warning, dove in and attacked her juicy cunt again. He felt her thrust up against his face and came fast and hard.

Jamie wrapped her legs around his head and nearly broke his neck. Her entire body stretched to the sky as every muscle in her body went taut. Just as fast, she fell to the lounge chair and she went slack. Her chest was rising and falling quickly as her breathing was ragged. She turned her head to one side and she opened her eyes dreamily and she was staring at a huge black piece of meat. Without thinking, she immediately opened her mouth and accepted Marcus' cock. Her mouth was filled with a stiff cock and she felt it bump against her throat. She never, ever had a cock this big before and it made her husband's cock seem tiny.

John slowed his attack on her pussy, but kept her motor running by placing slow, long licks up and down her bubbling slit. Whenever she began to calm down, he's flick her clit up and down several times and she'd be panting wildly again. He looked up and watched his gorgeous sister-in-law trying desperately to take more and more of her step-son's cock into her mouth.

Marcus reached down and tore off her ponytail holder. He fanned out her hair and ran his long, thick fingers through her mane of blonde silk. He watched her bright blue eyes water as she took more of his cock into her throat. He'd push too deep and she'd cough and gag and he would retreat. Her saliva was dripping down her cheek and chin. His entire cock was dripping with her saliva and he loved how her fat lips clung to his shaft.

John had enough of this; he needed to feel that extremely tight cunt surrounding his cock once again. He knelt up and spreading her legs even further. He planted each of her feet on the pool deck on either side of the lounger. He clutched at her sweaty thighs and lunging forward, sank his cock into her weeping hole. He watched as her eyes sprung open wide, her mouth even opened wider about Marcus' cock. Her entire body thrust upward and stiffened as she came around his cock.

John was just beginning and he slid deeper and deeper into her and when he bottomed out, he began fucking her as hard and fast as he could. The chair barely held their weight as he plowed into her as fast as he could. He could feel her cunt muscles clutching at his shaft, but he fucked her even faster. Her arms wrapped around his body and pulled him tight against her. His face came in contact with her fat tits and he sucked frantically on them. He sucked so hard, his teeth came down and bit down on one causing Jamie to cry out around Marcus' cock. She came again and was beyond any rational thinking.

Jamie was so turned on, she kept on cumming and she couldn't stop. She let out a long groan when Marcus pulled his cock from her mouth and she let out a squeal of delight and shock as he started shooting his hot cum all over her face, neck and into her disheveled hair. She tried to catch his cock with her lips, but he leaned back. He wanted to paint her face and he did exactly that.

Below John was at an end too, he slammed into her. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through the entire pool area. Everyone had now surrounded the trio and watched in amazement as the once demure and reserved wife and mother had turned into a cock hungry slut and it looked like she'd never turn back.

John felt Jamie cumming yet again and he couldn't hold off any longer. After seeing what Marcus did, he wanted to add more to her body. He pulled his cum soaked cock from her pussy and sliding up, he planted his cock between those two luscious mounds of flesh. He pushed them together and began tit fucking her. With his cock covered in her juices and the oil he spread all over her tits, he slid back and forth easily. He didn't last long and began shooting his thick, heavy load all over her neck, chin and chest. He came buckets and when he finally finished her upper half of her body was covered in Marcus and his cum.

A loud round of applause began around the chair and Jamie opened her eyes, even though they were covered in Marcus' cum. She scooped some from her eye socket and licked her fingers clean. She smiled up at John and whispered; "I don't know what you did to make me feel this way, but I want you to give me more, a lot more. I never ever want to go back to the old prude I was before today, thank you John and I intend to show my appreciation again and again this week-end.

All of a sudden there was a flash of lightening, followed by a crash of thunder. Looking up huge storm clouds were building and then the skies opened and a downpour ensued. Everyone rushed for the sunroom.

John managed to stand, nearly collapsing from the intense orgasm he just had. He pulled Jamie to her feet and she was way too exhausted to even stand. He reached out and enveloping her lush body in his arms, he carried her to the house. Once in, everyone began laughing and talking about the sudden late spring storm.

John carried Jamie immediately up the stairs into the master bedroom. He walked through the doorway and set her down beside the large shower, on the tub's edge. Turning on the shower, he drew her to her feet and tugged her after him. The two of them were immediately covered in the hot reviving spray and they laughed and giggled as they washed and soaped up one another.

Fifteen minutes later and after another round of hot, wet sex, they turned off the slower and climbing out, dried off one another. Jamie wrapped her lush body in one towel and another around her long blonde hair. She turned to John and whispered; "Thank you again for opening my eyes!" She giggled; "And my thighs, to a world that I shut out long ago. I never ever want to go back to that stuffy old Jamie." She took him by the hand; "Now shall we go back downstairs and see what trouble, or should I say fun we can get ourselves into?"

She slipped back into the robe she found hanging on the bathroom door. They went downstairs and the first snide remark was from her mother Nancy. She cleared her throat and Jamie looked at her; "What is it mother, out with it?"

"I was just wondering, why were you so upset about me getting a few strands of your hair wet last night, but John here can get your entire head wet, you looked like a drowned rat." She smiled at her daughter and shook her head.

She chuckled; "Well mother, if you must know, your grandson couldn't control himself. When he came all over my face..." She turned to Marcus and smiled and blew him a kiss; "His aim was horrible and ended up shooting half of his load in my hair. You need to take better aim next time Marcus. I just found out that I really love having a man's load shot all over my face, but not in my hair." She looked at him and she could tell she was turning him on. A bulge was growing in his shorts.

He grinned at her and moved over to her. He ran his hand through her damp hair and combed it out; "Oh I don't know Jamie, I sort of like this look. It suits you well, it sort of gives you that wanton look, sexy and really, really hot." Without waiting for a sign from her, he wrapped his other hand around her waist and pulling her tight to his growing cock, he planted a hot kiss on her lips. He let out a moan when she returned the kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth and they swapped spit. He let out an even louder groan when her hand slid down and cupped his swollen cock. She gave him a hard squeeze and pulled away and slowly walked upstairs.

Charles yelled out; Aw come on Jamie, he was just playing around, where are you going?"

She giggled; "Don't worry Charles, I liked it. I'm going to change. Seeing it looks like an all-day rain, I'm getting dressed; I'll be down in a few."

Charles looked around and noticed everyone had dressed since being outside sucking and fucking. He was still in his bathing suit, but he didn't want to go upstairs and push Jamie. He loved the new way she was acting, but didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable about the new Jamie. He walked into the sunroom and slipped into one of the robes hanging on the wall. Coming back into the kitchen he turned to John; "So what now stud, what's your plan for the rest of the day?"

How about watching the Tigers, it shouldn't be raining in the Bronx. They should just be starting about now. Hey I think the Wings have a playoff game tonight."

Charles laughed out loud; "Aw John, look at me, do I look like a hockey fan? How many brothers play hockey?"

"Hey I guess you're right, but being in a mixed family, I thought it may have rubbed off on you."

"Sorry brother, but no. Put on the Tiger game, too bad the Pistons suck, the semi-finals are on later."

"Ah yeah, no to that Charles, not to many white guys on those courts, remember, white guys can't jump, unless it's your wife I'm jumping on."

"Ohhhh, good one, I jumped your wife yesterday."

"Yah and looked who jumped your wife today and may I say, at least she was satisfied."

Patti stepped in; "Okay your two there's enough testosterone in this house, we don't need you two spreading anymore around.

Mandy got up, dressed in a tiny sundress. It was evident she was naked under it; "I'm heading upstairs to talk to my mom, I'll catch you all later.

The guys settled down and watched the ballgame. The women went into the kitchen to start a late lunch of an early dinner.

Mandy tapped on the doorframe and entered the room. Jamie was sitting at the dressing table, her hair was up in curlers and she was using a hair dryer to hurry along the process. When she saw Mandy through the mirror, she gave her a weak smile and turned off the dryer. She spun around on the bench; "Hi baby; is everything okay? I hope I didn't shock or offend you. I know what your Uncle John and I did was a little overboard, how are you doing with that?"

Mandy gave her a weak smile and as Jamie scooted over, she took a seat beside her mother. In a weak voice she replied; "I guess I'm okay with all of it. I know what I was doing with Jimmy and Gwen in the pool was overboard. I just turned eighteen and doing what I did, well I was wondering if you thought less of me? Seeing you do the things with Uncle John, well it made me feel good. I know things with you and Charles hasn't been the greatest. I think with you opening up, well it can only lead to better things, in my opinion."

Jamie gave her lovely daughter a hug and she didn't know if it was the potion John gave her or not, but she felt a tingling deep in her belly, one she knew she shouldn't have, but wanted to explore. She took a long cleansing breath; "Listen Mandy, you're an adult now, just barely, but none the less an adult. You're going to make decisions, some good, some not so good. It's a part of growing up, as far as what you were doing with Jimmy and Gwen, well it did shock me, but after what I did with your uncle, who am I to say what's right and wrong. We both know you're on the pill so you're safe in that respect, but emotionally, don't let it weight too heavily on you. Have fun, at least in the family setting, even though in some quarters it's frowned upon, I know you're safe and the people downstairs care about you and are not just looking to get into your panties. I've found out first hand, I needed to loosen up and let my hair down, so to speak. This week-end is for exploration, especially for you and me. You've just turned eighteen and there are a lot of men and women down there that want to share what they know with you, me too. I'm going to try and put my puritanical feeling aside and let go. If need be, I may be asking John for a little more of his secret potion. If you feel restrained, maybe he can give you a booster shot of it too."

Mandy smiled and hugged her mother. She felt her mother's huge firm tits pressing against her tiny, sensitive tits and she slowly raised her head and looked into her mother's bright blue eyes. Her lips parted and she licked them. She craned her neck and her lips made contact with Jamie's.

They both let out a tiny moan and Jamie lovingly ran her fingers through her daughter's short, but stylish blonde hair. Her lips parted and she accepted her daughter's tongue into her mouth. She let out another moan when she felt Mandy's hand come up and cup one of her heavy breasts. She increased the kiss with Mandy and pulling back, she caught Mandy's lower lip between her teeth. She nipped at it and she felt Mandy's hand encircle her tit and felt her thumb strumming her stiffening nipple.

Mandy pulled back and reached for her mother's short tank-top, but Jamie stopped her.

"I know baby, I want this as much as you do, but I don't think this is the time or the place. Why don't we wait till we get home? I want you as much, if not more than you do. After we get home and Charles and Marcus are at work, we'll spend the entire day together and do it right, okay?"

A tiny, but disappointed smile crossed Mandy's lips and she nodded and in a barely audible whisper replied; "Okay mom, I'd like that, just you and me with no one to bother us!" She leaned in and planted a soft, gentle kiss on her mother's lips. She patted her thigh and jumped up; "Well if I can't have sex with my mother, I think I'm going downstairs and see if Uncle John can do to me what he did to you." She was out the door before Jamie could reply. Jamie finished blow drying her curlers and after taking them out, she brushed her hair and she once again looked like a million dollars. She pulled off her tank-top and shorts and slipped into one of her sexy dresses. Charles had packed it and she was now glad he did. It was Lycra and hugged her every curve. It was strapless, but her heavy boobs held up the dress. It clung to her hips and ass and ended several inches above her knees. She was turning from side to side, admiring her own figure when Patti entered the room.

"Oh wow sis, you look so fucking hot in that." She approached her and stood behind her looking over her shoulder, admiring her younger sister's exquisite figure. "I wish I had your figure, it's amazing!"

Jamie let out a sinister laugh; "Who are you kidding Patti, you have the figure and the attitude to go along with it. I wish I had half the moxie you do. My god I wish I was like you in so many ways."

Patti wrapped her arms around Jamie from behind and pulled her tighter to her; "You've got to be kidding Jamie? John and I work our asses off to have half of what you and Charles have. I admire how you balance home and work and still have time for all of the clubs and volunteer work you do." She swept Jamie's long silky wavy hair from her shoulder. She planted her chin on Jamie's shoulder and closed her eyes.