Taking Step-daughter to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Karen and I dressed quickly; Karen slipped into grey sweat pants and sweatshirt and pulled on a pair of furry boots. She dried her hair best she could and wrapped it up into a tight bun and placed a knit cap on her head. I was dressed and waiting when she came out of the bathroom.

We headed out to a nearby restaurant after cleaning off the car. The snow had stopped and the sun was coming out, but not before dropping over a foot of snow on the college town.

When we got to the restaurant, Teri asked for a booth in the back. She slid in, she grabbed my hand and pulled me in beside her; "You two had your fun in the bathroom, my turn here while we're eating. I want to see how far I can go without getting caught!"

Karen laughed out loud and slid in across from us; "You really are a slut aren't you Teri?"

She smiled back at her; "Takes one to know one. That's what makes us the perfect roommates, right?"

The waiter came around and we ordered breakfast and coffee, a lot of coffee. Just after we got our coffee, Teri placed her hand on my thigh. I looked her in the eye and we both smiled back at one another. I just loved those emerald green eyes of hers and I bit my lip when her hand slid upward and grazed my cock.

I thought it was time to turn the tables on her. I took a sip of my coffee and my other hand drifted under the table and found her full, long skirt. I slid my hand around and found where the wrap-around skirt opened. I slid my hand inside and came in contact with her slender, naked thighs.

I closed my eyes and let out a gasp when Teri's fingers danced up and down the length of my stiff cock. Her fingers traced the large mushroomed head and then she closed her fingers around my shaft.

Just then our meals came and she had to behave. She gobbled down her food and while I took my time, she sipped on her coffee refill and resumed playing with my cock. She ran her hand higher and finding my zipper, she lowered it and her hand slid into the opening and found my naked cock. She squeezed it and stroked it several times and then she somehow managed to pull it out in the open. She proceeded to slide her hand up and down, harder and faster.

I nearly choked on my food. I put down my fork and took another gulp of coffee. I went back under the table and pulled her skirt apart and slid my hand up and down her naked thighs. The higher I went, the faster she stroked my cock. I felt the heat of her pussy and when I reached it, I found it without any panties covering it. My fingertips traced the tight lips and found them already moist. I dipped first one finger and then a second into her hole and she closed her eyes and squeezed my cock even harder.

All of a sudden Karen kicked up both under the table; "Come on you two, make yourselves decent, we have to get going. You can finish that back at our place!"

We climbed into the car and Teri made sure she was in the front seat. As soon as the door was closed, she leaned over and tugged down the zipper on my pants. As I put the car into gear, she put my cock into her mouth. She sucked it all the way down to the root and as it grew in her mouth; she kept it there and as it poked the back of her, she rose up, her saliva was bathing my cock. I had a tough time driving and Karen screamed out from the back seat; "Give it a break Teri; I want to be able to get him back in bed in one piece, not spattered all over the road"

Teri pulled off and pouted as she tried to stuff my stiff cock back into my pants. She giggled; "We have a problem Karen, it won't fit back in his pants, I guess that was my fault!"

I stopped and pulled into a tiny parking spot; most of them were gone due to the heavy snow and more students arriving for the winter semester. I unbuckled my pants and folded my pants over my straining cock. Getting out of the car, I was lucky to have my heavy coat to hide my bulging pants.

Once back in the room, Teri tossed her coat aside, fought with her boot, and finally managed to remove them. She swayed back and forth before the two of us. Even before she reached me, she crossed her arms and drew the gypsy blouse off and tossed it to Karen. She reached around and pulled the tie on her wrap-around skirt and it too fell to the floor. Naked she wrapped her arms around me; "Come on John, get naked, you two got me so fucking horny just listening to the two of you fucking in the shower. You have no idea how badly I wanted to rush in there and join the two of you. I want you now all to myself. You can watch Karen, but until he shoots his cum all over me, you stay away!"

She moved over to Gwen's bed and sprawled out on it. Spreading her slender legs, she began playing with her clit. Her other hand was viciously twisting on one of her puckered nipples. Those green eyes of hers were locked on me as I removed my clothes. I moved over to Karen and gave her a long hot kiss. My hands slid under her sweatshirt and cupped one of her large unencumbered tits. Leaning into her I whispered; "Why don't you get naked and watch us. When I'm done with Teri, I want you all to myself, or maybe the three of us can make it an extraordinary afternoon together!"

She let out a groan and shaking her head headed into the bathroom. She stopped on her way to her dresser and pulled out something, but I was unable to see what it was.

I turned my attention to Teri. Moving over to the bed I reached for a pillow and lifting her legs, I planted the pillow under her slim hips. I climbed up onto the bed and with her pelvis raised; I threw her slender legs over my shoulders and dove right in. I began licking her pussy like a starved cat devouring a bowl of warm milk. I used every trick I've ever learned. I sent Teri over the top three times before she strained to push me away from her well eaten cunt. Her entire body was flushed; my face was covered in her juices as were my hands. I fucked her vigorously with both hands. I worked over both of her holes and I knew by morning I'd have deep bruises all over my back from how hard she kicked and squirmed during her orgasms.

Without giving her a second to rest, I slid up and in one fell swoop, buried my cock in her quaking pussy. She let out a scream and immediately started to cum again. I poured my cock into her and her cunt was so wet, with each inward and outward thrust, her juice filled cunt make squishing sounds. That spurred me on even harder, I was beyond excited and Teri was exhausted.

She tried to push me away and when I looked down at her and saw the pleading look on her face, I slowed to a stop. She was panting uncontrollably; "Please, please John, enough!" She tried to catch her breath; "I know what I say, but I can't take one more orgasm, I just may pass out. I promise when I regain some strength, I'll take care of you! I never had such a lover who could make me cum so easily or so many times, but I need a break!"

I nodded and slowly pulled out of her. My cock, balls, lower belly and thighs were covered on her cum juices, she must have squirted. There wasn't any other explanation for be being that wet. I slipped back and watched her slowly close her eyes; a tiny satisfied smile was on her lips.

I was drawn to the sound of the bathroom door opening and my cock leaped when I saw Karen come walking out of the bathroom. She looked incredible, if I didn't know better, I thought it was Patti, but ten years ago.

She struck a pose and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She had her make-up done to perfection. It looked like none was on, highlighting her features perfectly. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a French twist, held up by a large comb. She was wearing all black, from the tiny lacy half-bra, to the matching bikini panties and garter belt. Her long shapely legs were encased in sheer black stockings and her feet were in a pair of ankle high lacy shoes, tied high on her calves. When I looked back to her face, she was beaming from ear to ear. Placing one finger on her open bottom lip, she pulled it down slightly and chuckled; "So daddy, I take it you like how your little girl looks? Do you want to do nasty things to your little baby doll? Mmmm, I sure want to do things to you that make me blush, want me to show you or tell you about them?"

I blurted out; "Show me Karen, oh please show me!" I stroked my cum coated cock as she approached the bed; "You know daddy, we made such a mess on Gwen's bed, we're going to have to wash all of the sheets and pillowcases before she comes back tomorrow!" She giggled; "Before we do that though daddy, I think we need a little more of my cum and your cum spread all over it, don't you agree?"

I nodded and reached out for her, she scooted aside and shook her finger at me; "No, no daddy, we have all day and all night, no need to rush, is there?"

I licked my lips and I never felt my cock this hard before, it ached! "Remember Karen, I have to leave early tomorrow. Your brother is coming home!"

I said the wrong thing. She stepped back and placed her hands on her slender hips; "HE IS NOT MY BROTHER!"

"Sorry, so sorry Karen, I should have said step-brother. You know Jimmy loves you too Karen!"

She let out a disgusted laugh; "Yeah he loves me, but not the way you think! Why didn't he just stay with his mother out in Tinsel-town?"

I shook my head; "Just forget about him, just think about me and my cock sliding in and out of your pussy and asshole! Now isn't that better sweetheart?"

She smiled and nodded; "Oh yes daddy, and don't forget my mouth. You know how I love sucking big, fat cocks, just like yours daddy!" She approached the bed, but slapped my hands away. "Just let me do this for you daddy! You'll get your chance; it's my turn to play!" She knelt beside the bed and tugged at my legs and I slipped them off the bed. With her kneeling between them now, she began planting hot, wet kisses up and down my sticky thighs; "Mmmmm, I just love tasting Teri on guys, almost as much as I like tasting her pussy, directly from the source!" She grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it up and down. Planting her lips around the swollen head, she now reached out and used both of her hands to stroke me while she sucked my head into her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and as she whipped it around, her hands stroked me harder and faster. "Oh is daddy ready to cum? We can't have that now, can we? You have to save all of that creamy cum for my sweet little pussy!" She slowed her stroking, using one hand; she raised my cock and began bathing my balls with her tongue. Sucking on them, I reached for her head, but she slapped my hands away; "Not yet daddy, I'm not done playing!"

She spent the next ten minutes bringing me to the brink several times, but each time, she squeezed my cock hard to stop from coming. My balls were completely drenched in her saliva. I never knew that much saliva could come from one mouth. With each suck, bubbles formed around her lips and strings of saliva drooled down her chin and onto her captive tits.

She turned to Teri and whispered out, "Could you please remove my bra Teri? I don't want daddy to, he can't be trusted!"

Teri, who was seated on the sofa, her hands were playing with her tits and pussy nodded. She scooted over and with the flick of her fingers, opened the bra and slid it from Karen's lush body. Her hands came back and began plucking away at her stiff nipples.

Karen didn't seem to mind, she was sucking on my cock too hard to really care. She finally had enough of that and planting her hand on my chest, she pushed me back onto the bed and as she crawled up my body, she turned to Teri; "Take off my panties please?"

Teri did as she was asked and sat back and watched what Karen was going to do next.

Karen planted several kisses along my belly and chest. She worried my nipples and even nipped at them. She attacked my neck and ears and had me on the brink of cumming from her exceptional licking and kissing.

When she reached my mouth, I was done with her teasing. I gripped her head and crushed her lips to mine. We were at each other like two rabid animals. We couldn't get enough of each other's mouths. Our tongues darted in and out, our lips and teeth sucked and nipped at one another and when I pulled her head away, I grabbed her by her gorgeous ass and lifting her like a feather, I planted her dripping cunt directly over my mouth.

She wiggled about as she found a comfortable position, she didn't know it yet, but just like Teri, I was going to eat away at her luscious cunt until she came over and over and over again.

I gripped her luscious ass cheeks and began tongue fucking her; I covered every inch of that luscious cunt and returned for seconds. I slipped a couple fingers in her and pulling them out, I found her tight asshole. As I tongue-fucked her pussy, I finger-fucked her ass. She came soon after that, squirming all about, I held her firm and continued my assault on her tight holes. I pulled her up slightly and pulling my fingers out of her ass, I replaced them with my tongue. She bucked wildly, but I held on tight, slipping a few fingers in her pussy to keep her at the brink of another orgasm.

Sliding her back down, I now concentrated on her clit. I blew on it, I sucked it, I nibbled at it and when I flicked it back and forth, she went off like a rocket at Cape Canaveral. I had her exhausted and I had just begun. Before she could react, I rolled over and gripped her stocking clad legs; I pushed them over until her knees were beside her head. I looked down at her pussy; it was foaming with my saliva and her cum juices. I lined my cock up and slid in like a hot knife running through warm butter. I slid in deep and held it there. I could feel her cunt muscles contracting around my cock and I could feel her heartbeat. I withdrew and my cock was covered in large clumps of her cum. I never felt so excited. I shoved it back in, but this time harder and deeper. I did this over and over again. Picking up the pace I was like a pilot on auto-pilot. I couldn't go deep enough or fast enough. I slammed into her harder and harder. Her long blonde hair had long since come undone and her head was surrounded by a halo of blonde silk. Those gorgeous blue eyes were locked on me and she bit down of her lip. She was panting wildly; "Please dad, please cum, cum with me! I need to feel you fill me up with your hot spunk, oh please, I need it so bad!"

She clutched at my shoulders and I leaned in and kissed her hard and all of a sudden I exploded, it felt like my guts were being torn from me. I shot spurt after hot, creamy spurt deep into her spasming pussy. I released her legs and she planted them flat on the bed and thrust up as hard as she could against me. I heard a gurgling cry come from her throat as she came one more time.

The two of us just lay there clutching at one another as spasms continued to wrack our bodies. I finally rolled off of Karen and looked at Teri. She had her cellphone in one hard; recording us as her other hand was between her thighs, making herself cum along with us.

The three of us ate pizza in the nude that I had delivered. We fucked and sucked till midnight, when I nearly passed out from exhaustion. I knew I had to get up early to hurry home to meet Jimmy. I didn't want him there without Patti, or even worse with Patti there. They didn't get along very well.

I forced Teri and Karen to sleep in their beds; I didn't want any middle of the night fucking going on. Just as the sun was rising, I felt a large wet mouth surrounding my cock. It was drawing my flaccid cock deep into their mouth. I clutched at the massive head of hair and knew it had to be Karen seeing Teri had a tiny pixie cut. I opened my eyes and as I focused on who was sucking me, I was shocked to see a mass of red hair cascading over me, her eyes sparkled and she smiled as much as she could with a cock down her throat. Popping it off my cock, she sucked on her saliva, drawing it back into her mouth; "And who do we have here, sleeping in my bed?"

Before I could reply, she resumed sucking on me and shushed me and began sucking wildly. Her head was like a blur as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Unable to resist her feminine charms, I reached down and pulled at the large bulky knit sweater covering her upper body. An incredible huge set of tits came bouncing out and without losing a beat; she wrapped those large fun bags around my cock and began giving me an incredible tit-fucking!

Karen and Teri were now up and Karen urged Gwen on; "Fuck him Gwen, show him how you taught me to suck cock properly!"

Gwen released my cock from her tits and resumed sucking me. She swallowed me whole and I could feel her tight throat muscles clutching at my shaft.

I knew I was toast and gripping that mass of red hair in my fists. I thrust my cock in and out as fast as I could and letting out a growl, I started to cum. I dumped my entire load down her throat and she swallowed every last drop.

She slowly slipped it from her mouth and smacking her lips smiled up at me; "Mmmm, now that is what I call starting off my final semester in style. Who are you and what are you doing in my bed, it reeks from sex?"

Karen explained the entire week-end and even though I had the chance to fuck Gwen, heaven knows she was ready, willing and able; I had to get back to the city.

I reluctantly showered, alone, even though Teri wanted her shot with me in the shower. I dressed, took them all out for breakfast, the streets were getting back to normal after the heavy snowstorm. I hugged and kissed Karen goodbye. I did the same to Teri and Gwen, who made me promise to return so she could sample what Karen and Teri enjoyed the whole week-end. I agreed and I headed home.

After the three hour drive, I pulled into the garage and was surprised to see Jimmy's car in the driveway. He had it at a friend's house while he was in California visiting his mother. I got into the house and the first thing I saw were Patti's suitcases at the bottom of the stairs.

I started up the stairs and was about to call out her name when I heard a loud groan coming from the upper floor. I slowed my steps and went up quietly. Approaching the master bedroom I heard Patti's voice; "Come on Jimmy, let it go, I have to suck on it. You know how much I love sucking on that huge cock of yours!"

I peaked around the corner and I sucked in my breath. Patti's half-naked body was crouched over Jimmy's huge erect cock, at least three or four inches larger then my eight inches. What really got me was that Patti was wearing exactly what Karen was wearing last night and her extremely long blonde hair was pulled up in a French twist, just as Karen did.

I stepped back and headed downstairs, but not before snapping a few minutes of her expert cock sucking on my cellphone.

To be continued...?

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers