Taking Stock Ch. 03

Story Info
Al and Chris find themselves intimately aroused in lingerie.
2.9k words
4.64
22.7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 Getting it on

I went home after the shift and had another wank. I was mesmerised by the events of the last few days. I was so worked up I had to pop down to the chemist on the parade and buy a pair of tights and a big tube of Veet hair remover. I chose Pretty Polly Italian range in barely black. The guy gave me a weird kind of look, I just stared back blankly. No, in fact I relished the look, knowing full well what would be happening tonight. I walked briskly back to my house clutching the packet, and as soon as I got the front door closed I ran my finger beneath the cardboard seal at the top to open them. I went to my room and took my clothes off. The room was at the front of the house, and was well lit which was why I had the heavy curtains made up. Sleeping during the days for night shifts is a killer if you can't block out the light. I sat on the bed and shivered with delight, these felt wonderful.

I ran a hot shower first and read the Veet instructions carefully. Half an hour later I was sitting in the hot bath with hairless pink legs and balls. I decided to clear my entire groin of hair. It felt weird, very smooth and sexy. My balls felt a bit raw, may be I had left the Veet on too long?! I had a constant stiffy. I got to read half a page of my book in the tub before I had to give up. The tights were calling me. I washed my hair and got out, drying myself and admiring my new bare legs, I prepped them with a flick of talc.

I hadn't anticipated the feeling of nylon on de-fuzzed legs. It was electrifying! My dick went instantly solid as the nylon slid up my smooth legs. I was in complete heaven! I couldn't believe the feeling. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had sexy supermodel legs, nicely defined blemish free nylon clad legs. I must have gazed at my reflection for half an hour before gradually nodding off. I awoke in bed with an hour or two before I needed to set off to work. I pulled the duvet off and took a long look at my nylon covered smooth legs. My dick started swelling instantly. I was afraid I was becoming a hose junkie. I strolled around the house in just a t-shirt and my tights, enjoying the sheer sensation of my legs encased in nylon. I was hard all the time, a wet patch appeared on my gusset. I could not stop gliding my eager fingers over my legs and feet. I was in nylon heaven.

After scoffing a pizza and drinking a cup of tea I got ready for work, pulling my jeans on over the tights, not bothering with underwear or socks. I got my keys and wallet and went out into the night. I could not stop thinking about Chris in his tights, his hands all over my feet and legs, he was lustful and crazy about them. I kept wondering what he would do when I turned up wearing them tonight.

I let myself into the back yard behind the store and entered the pin code that Hornes uses for its warehouse staff. I checked my pigeon hole, picking up the post and went up to the main stock area. There was no sign of Chris, and strangely the water pipes were not tick-ticking. There was the usual blurb about staff reviews and company news, then I saw a white envelope. It was addressed to me. I opened it as I drunk my coffee. My hopes sank like lead, Chris had phoned in sick. I looked down at the translucent blackness of my exposed ankle. A sinking feeling, disappointment, hit my stomach. Shit, and there's tons of work to do too.

I spent some time sorting the stockroom out, then emptied the wheelie bins on the various floors. There was nothing of note to take. Around midnight, my first break I realised I was working so hard I had forgotten I was actually wearing tights! But as I sat down for a coke I began to feel the nylon on my legs. I decided a quick sneak into Alison's office was long over due. I pushed the door ajar and went in.

After locating the desk light in the semi-darkness I switched in on. I opened some of her drawers, nothing! I opened some more. Nothing! Shit, she's found out someone is going through her desk!!! I made a mental note to tell Chris. I went back to store room. I took my jeans off. I wanted to feel the cool air on my thighs. There was no sign of security and no one else was in the building. I thought what the hell, and went down to the lingerie department to explore.

I stood by the corner of the changing rooms. The floor lights were not wholly on, just areas of low light in an otherwise sea of darkness. There were islands of mannequins sporting the latest dresses and shoes. I stood quietly listening. It was totally quiet. I couldn't hear the pipes cooling nor the rumble of the staff fridge behind me in the sitting area. My tights felt fabulous, I brushed my hand against them and looked at the hairless skin. My cock hardened. I went out into the dark areas, carefully avoiding the light spots to avoid the security cameras, which run all night.

I was near the shoe area when I thought, hey I could try some shoes on. That would make my legs look even sexier. I was an 8 1/2 so I could just about fit into the largest ladies' shoes. I spent some time crouched low shambling among the rows and rows of mules, casuals, boots and sandals before I hit the patent high heels. In the dim light it was hard to see the sizes but I managed to find a pair of size 8 3-inch heels in black. Breathing shallowly, my heart a flutter I slipped the shoes onto my feet. They fitted snuggly, as the shoe was a wide fitting. They felt very comfortable. I was surprised.

The awkward moment came to stand up.

I wobbled. I wobbled a lot! How on earth do women walk in these? And what about the four and even five inch heels!!!

I slowly paced my self walking in the dark and reached the archway that separated swimwear from lingerie. I knew there was only one camera in lingerie and that was pointed towards the basques and cinches. The lights were on in here. I looked down at my feet and my ankles. I had women's feet and legs. I walked swaying to the full-length mirrors, I was getting the hang of walking now. My reflection was incredible. I looked so sexy. My cock was now rigid. I gazed at my legs admiring the way the nylon curved around, getting darker as the tights curved round to the back of my leg. I loved them. They felt marvellous. My feet felt good. I really enjoyed wearing women's stuff. I was a transvestite!! I couldn't believe it.

I had been standing there for around ten minutes when I heard a rustling noise, very distant. I spun round and peered into the dimness.

I felt there was someone watching me.

There was no one there.

I could only see naked mannequins wearing the latest sexy underwear and hosiery. Chris had started doing a good job on hanging the new advertising boards. I wished he was here tonight so that I could watch him in his black sheer tights wanking and eating his cum. Damn, I wish he was here feeling my legs up and down. What would he say to my now hairless skin and high heel shoes?

I walked over to the bras. I selected a nice black Charnos one and put it on. It sagged slightly. I reached for a drawer at the serving desk and pulled out some hosiery samples to stuff down my bra cups. I now had quite a bosom. I went back to the mirrors. I was looking hot, but I needed something more. I slipped on a black teddy to cover the small area of chest hair. It was gloriously silky smooth. I then saw that the nearest dummy had some suspender tights on.

My Pretty Polly tights were nice but I was frustrated I couldn't touch my own rigid cock and rub it. So I slipped off the shoes and took my tights down. I still felt a presence of someone there. It must be the dummies, standing there in groups.

I found an extra tall pair of sheer black suspender tights and opened them. I slid the cool silky fabric up my legs and shivered with lust as I put my feet in the shoes. I strolled out into the centre space and shimmied. I felt so horny, my cock was pointing skyward and glistened in the low light.

I started to touch my cock, which was rock hard, and leaking pre-cum. It throbbed, and jerked with a strange mind of its own.

"Let me do that." A voice said behind me.

I almost jumped out of my skin. I spun round, and at the same time fell to the floor, as the heels seemed to do their own thing and fell away from beneath me. I couldn't see anyone. There was no one there. Maybe I imagined it. I continued to stare into the dark corners of the department.

Then suddenly one of the mannequins moved away from the group. It was dressed in black, black basque, black stockings, and black high heel shoes. It had long blond hair and black opera gloves on. The makeup was amazing, as it looked so human. I was frozen with a kind of horror and wonderment. Walking towards me was female mannequin, beautiful and wearing very sexy clothes.

"I've been watching you." It said.

"Mmm-m me." I must have stammered still in shock.

"Oh yes. You are a naughty boy." The figure smiled, her red lips glossy with lipstick. "You're wearing naughty girlie clothes. And look at your cock!"

"Mmm-mm...my cock." I looked down at my dick, it was starting to go a little soft.

The figure stepped forward and knelt down. She reached out for my cock and held it in her satin-gloved hands. Expert fingers played lightly over my purple cock head. It soon became hard.

"You have a lovely hard, long cock. I may have to kiss it." The mannequin smiled, pushing me backward so that I lay on the floor gazing up at the ceiling. Before I knew it I felt a hot breath on my hairless testicles and soft lips kissing my balls. My dick pulsed with excitement. The lips kissed up my long shaft, whilst her gloved hands wandered freely over my pantyhosed legs. I was in ecstasy.

When her mouth finally cupped over my throbbing dome and her tongue started to flick lightly over its shiny surface I tensed as waves and waves of incredibly intense sensation sent my mind on fire. This was one of the best blowjobs I had ever had, I felt the nylon on my legs and gazed down at my erect dick disappearing into her red lipped mouth. I brought my legs up so I could see the sheer nylon tights I was wearing. It was so fucking pornographic. Then I noticed that the mannequin looked strangely familiar. That nose. Those mascared eyes. It was Chris!

Chris, my night co-worker - supposedly off sick, was on his hands and stockinged knees dressed in a black silk basque, a long blond wig and high heel shoes giving me the best blow job I had ever known! I was doubly excited and I watched his head bob up and down, my cock disappearing into his mouth. My balls tightened and then I exploded. My cum erupted into his mouth, he swallowed vivaciously sucking and licking. His tongue darting back and forth over and over, I thought I was never going to stop.

"You haven't been getting any for a long time, eh Al?" Chris finally said, licking my dome and grinning. "You taste good."

"Fuck me Chris, you fucking horny sod, that was incredible. Where did you learn to do that? You fucking gave me a heart attack!"

"Don't know, I've never sucked a guy off before. Was it really that good?

"Shit yes."

"Good. You look so fucking horny in those suspender tights." Chris's eyes wandered up and down my legs. "You've gone hairless you randy old bugger."

"Yeah, you inspired me."

"Ever since you peeped at me wanking in Alison's office?" He grinned, his face looked so feminine.

"You knew?" I gasped.

"Of course, been doing it for months hoping that you would catch me eventually. I always thought you might fancy hosiery..."

I looked at him in amazement. "How?"

"You always gave me the hosiery jobs, and when Sharon used to flash her legs at you you'd gawp and stare. I asked her to flirt with you just to see you reaction. You obviously were affected by tights and stockings."

"You bugger, I guess I was. Never really thought about it. But Sharon has got great legs. Not quite as shapely as yours though."

"Yeah, well I do train and run. So what made you dress up in drag?"

"I was hoping to watch you wank tonight, you got me so horny I thought I would try some shoes and then, well, why not the whole hog! When I got your sick note I was gutted."

"I've been here for hours and hours waiting. I've tried various basques and teddies on, I even painted my toenails and fingernails. The makeup isn't that good. I can only practise when Sharon is out of the house."

"Does she know you dress up?"

"Oh yeah, she even helps me choose outfits. She suggested the opera gloves and the basque. It hides my cock well."

"Well, I thought you were some goddess when you first moved. I couldn't believe my eyes. Your makeup makes you look so gorgeous, like a beautiful woman."

"Yeah?" Chris smiled. He licked his lips again.

"Fuck yeah."

"You look pretty damn hot too." He said, he reached down and un-popped the fastenings on his basque slowly and deliberately, his cock instantly slid out, bright and glistening.

"How long have you, er ..., been dressing up then?" I asked gazing at his cock.

"About five years now. I started with just tights, I still love them but every now and again I dress up to the nines." He shifted forward and knelt upright, his cock just inches away from my face. He looked huge, I could see the veins under the skin, the thick purple helm of his penis covered with pre-cum. He smelt fresh and faintly of a very feminine perfume.

I moved in closer, pushed him so he stood up. I felt his stockinged calves, and as I did so my own penis swayed briefly before getting solid. My hands moved up his legs to his stocking tops, I played with his straps wondering how a man would taste. I parted my lips and touched the tip of my tongue to his cock. I kissed the top of his dick and then went for the kill. I opened wide and took his penis into my mouth. He gasped and clenched his buttocks hard.

He tasted nice, I flicked my tongue over his cock and rolled it around. He was breathing fast. I continued to feel his legs, they felt so good. I went up and down his manly shaft, wallowing in the sensation that I was cock-sucking a guy and both of us were dressed like girls. It was amazing. I continued to suck. Slowly sensually going up and down. Chris shivered, he trembled constantly, so I moved faster and faster. Saliva started to dribble out of my mouth, I had to swallow fast and as I looked up at the body of Chris dressed so convincingly as a woman I knew this was what I had wanted for so long. Within a few minutes Chris was breathing hard and fast, his buttocks tense and then his balls shifted upwards. He bucked. Instantly my mouth was filled with his hot seed, it tasted ever so slightly salty and delicious. I had to swallow as more and more filled my mouth. He was gushing hot spunk down my throat. My own dick was pulsating hard as I continue to drink him of his cum.

I saw myself in a far off mirror, the sight gave me such a thrill, me kneeling naked save for suspender tights and high heel shoes, my lips around an erect dick belonging to what looked like a beautiful trans-sexual. I gazed and gazed and continued to suck Chris off, finally he stopped and was going slightly soft, my tongue gave him a final clean before he pulled out.

"Fuck, that was good. For a first time cock sucker, you suck cock real good." Chris grinned, his red lips looked ravishing. I thought about those lips all that night and all the next day.