Taking Stock Ch. 04

Story Info
Chris and I explore some our hosiery wildest.
2.6k words
4.77
19.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next day, the whole night shift seemed like a dream. I gazed at my ceiling with disbelief, Chris was not dressed up like a woman. I had not sucked his cock. I flung the duvet off and gazed at my legs. I was still wearing black suspender tights over my hairless legs and my engorged dick still had the smeared stains of red lipstick near its base. I smiled. Maybe it was true after all? I walked to the bathroom.

I had a quick wank into the loo, brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower still wearing my tights. As I soaped myself down, I noticed how good the hosiery felt when wet. I dried myself and wandered around the flat in a tee-shirt and my drying tights. I was wondering what was going to happen tonight.

I went online and surfed the web. I was checking out the hosiery sites. I ordered a few pairs of Pretty Polly Italian range, both barely black and nude, and some suspender tights. I also went to a lingerie site and bought a basque and suspender belt and some stockings. I spent ages looking for some shoes in my size, but eventually bought two black pairs of high heels, some four inch and some three. I checked out the Transformations website and was tempted to buy a fake set of breasts. But I thought I was going a bit too far too quickly, so I logged into a group specialising in men in tights and got talking to someone called Captain Gusset.

We chatted about how we got into tights. I was a bit too enthusiastic and was talking about my very recent experiences, and how good a cock suck was in a pair of tights. I think I scared him away.

I finally got ready for work, still wearing my tights underneath my jeans. I relished wearing them 24/7. As I walked up to the stock room, I paused again to hear the ticking of the pipes cooling down. To the notice board was a note pinned there by Chris.

"Come find me at 2.30am, wear your usual things."

There was a crimson lipstick outline of a pair of lips. I shuddered with anticipation. I took the note down, and popped into my pocket. Trying hard not to think about what has happened and what was going to happen, I got on with arranging the store room, and clearing the loading bay. Every glimpse of the watch making the time go slower and slower. By 2 am I was trembling with excitement, and got some clothes ready from where I had secured last night. There was also a Charnos bra, a pair of large panties, a pair of nude tights, three pairs of red stockings and a teddy being thrown away in the bins. I retrieved the bra, panties, tights and teddy. I took off my suspender tights and carefully slid into the nude tights, they felt smooth and silky. I cut a hole to let my erect dick out and then thought it would be a good idea to wear my suspender tights over them! They looked great, and my arse felt snug as it was still encased in the nude hosiery. I put the panties on, they were too small to keep my cock in which peeked out over the top. I put the bra on and the teddy, it all matched well, and put the stockings in to fill out my bust.

By 2.15am I was jittery and went back to the store room, I rifled through the Wolford catalogue. There were some gorgeous women in it, and they had very fuckable bodies. Their legs were perfect. I made a mental note to take home the old catalogues from now on.

Soon enough it was 2.30. I crept down to the women's department. It was dark and the few pools of light were like spot lights in a show. There were dummies and mannequins in new poses. I crept slowly in my high heels and crouched down near the entrance to the underwear section, avoiding the camera. I felt my legs and my silky teddy. My dick strained against the panties. I edged closer and closer to the racks of bras and corsets. Then suddenly a spotlight came on right in the middle of the floor.

There, like last night, was this female figure, high heel shoes, shiny sheer black stockings, a black basque, black knickers, black opera gloves and a tumble of brown curly locks framing an attractive made up face.

"Hello big boy." She smiled. "What have you got there?" She gazed at my panties, the purple dome of my shaft sticking out.

"I bring gifts for my sex goddess." I grinned, unable to take my eyes off Chris' legs, they were just gorgeous. I reached out a hand and felt them, they were smooth and silky.

"Not here." Chris removed my hand, "follow me to the changing rooms".

We crept along to the far end and went through the curtains to the lounge area where the changing rooms were. There was a comfy sofa there, a coffee table, a big leafy plant, some easy chairs and plenty of hanging racks. I noted as I entered plenty of lingerie, shoes and boots and packets of hosiery lying around. There was also quite a few dildos, vibrators both finger like and ball like, condoms, gel, magazines and some cans of beer.

"I thought we would be more comfortable here, its warmer and less likely to be investigated by any security guard." Chris sat down, and tugged at a can of John Smiths. "I brought some of my things..."

"So I see." I smiled again, unable to take my eyes off Chris. He was unbelievable, if he was a woman, I would take her to bed and fuck her brains out all night. But he wasn't, and although something almost repulsed me that the creature in front of me was a man dressed like a woman I was fascinated. He gulped some beer down, and picked up a copy of Gusset Guys. It was an underground mag dedicated to men in hosiery, usually either gay or bi-sexual, quite often transsexual or transvestite. It was hardcore, the picture started off with guys putting on tights or stockings and ended up sucking, fucking or being fucked in hosiery. The stories and articles were hardcore too, and it had a classified section. I watched Chris's basque swell as his cock must be getting hard. I knelt down in front of him, took a swig of beer and began to rub his legs with my hands. I was in heaven, as I reached further and further up his thighs I could see the contour of his cock. I eased Chris further back and un-popped his buttons. I unveiled his large erect dick and moved in. I licked the dome of his penis, and followed it down to his ball, I took them into mouth and ran my tongue over then. I swished and swashed my tongue round and round and felt Chris getting bone hard. Then I went back to the top of his cock and started sucking up and down, whilst my hands ran randomly over his legs. The fabric of his tights was so erotic, and soon I was bobbing up and down on his shaft, getting faster and faster.

Chris was attempting to look at a couple of guys trying out different coloured hosiery, but soon gave up and stretched out his legs groaning with delight as I proceeded to give him a good blow job. He soon tensed, and I noticed his balls rise and he pumped my mouth, and filled it with his hot lightly salted gushes of spunk. I let his dick glide to the back of my throat and relaxing my gag reflex pumped him a little more swallowing all the time. Finally he started to go soft on me.

"That was some cock suck." Chris lay back euphoric. He was looking at me and my rigid dick, throbbing and leaking pre-cum. "Hey, you're wearing two pairs of tights! You kinky sod." He was studying my groin, so I stood up and twirled round slowly, I leaned over to give a view of nylon covered arse. He was getting turned on already!

He pulled me onto the sofa and dived head first into my lap, his mouth zeroed perfectly on to my dick. I felt his hot lips around the base of my cock and then his tongue began dancing delicately up and down, across and back. His touch was so light, I could hardly feel it. But minutes later the tongue was slightly harder and I began a very, very slow but intense climb to one of most amazing blow jobs I had ever had. By then the time he was bobbing up and down like a boat on my penis I was wriggling mad and possessed, my legs shaking and my arms flailing, I was gasping for air and dared not look down at the creature worshipping my dick with her mouth. I caught a glimpse of stocking leg, and with a heavy rubbing of Chris' mouth over my bursting cock head, I erupted probably sending mouthfuls of spunk down Chris' throat. I collapsed in a heap, groaning and moaning. I could not believe the intensity of my orgasm. I sat here eyes closed in a dazed sense of oblivion.

I heard Chris take quite a few slugs of beer, and he stood up. I half opened my eyes, his stocking legs filled my view, ending with the fuzzy blur of his stiffening penis. He had gone to the coffee table and was unscrewing a little jar or bottle.

He stuck his finger into the container and swirled it around so that he got a big dollop of goo on the end. He put the jar down.

"It smells of strawberries." He said.

I had picked up his copy of Gusset Guys. There were men with enormous cocks, shaved legs and wonderful hosiery covered legs. I was gazing at a picture of a guy in a pantyhose suit. He was squatting over another guy wearing ripped tights who lay on the floor, he was firmly impaled on a huge erect cock which disappeared up his arse. At the same time he and his lover were sucking cocks belonging to two other men wearing white bridal stockings.

I was vaguely aware that Chris was covering his cock with hands when he stood right up to me and took away the mag. His cock was massive and erect, gleaming and shiny.

He grabbed my arm and twisted me round so that I was kneeling on the edge of the sofa. I then knew what was in store for me.

"Hold on!" I said. I looked around, a little worried he was going to suddenly rape me, and split me a twain. I saw his penis head was fully greased up and gleaming. "Please, really slow, really slow." He nodded, his hands still touching my nylon clad thighs.

The heat of his cock felt so hot. He was wiping his cock across my bum smearing the cream over my exposed ass. Chris manoeuvred his erect dick up and down over my bare anus, I could not believe it was hot! As I knelt there I moved slowly backwards, feeling the enormity of the purple dome sliding around my cheeks. The cream he put on felt strangely cool, but then there was the heat of his cock as he slowly nudged his tool in. Chris took it very slowly. As soon as I felt the nearest hint of pain, Chris stopped and touched my legs. His hands sweeping up and down, reaching for my balls and my erect throbbing cock, that either excited me or relaxed me or both, and continued entering me. Soon I was panting and heaving, crying with pain and protesting - but I was as far forward as I could go and Chris was pressing against me. After all the sex toys and dildos I had played with while daydreaming anal sex fantasies, I realised that that was nothing compared to a real hot, hard, throbbing penis entering my most sensitive orifice. He reached for my cock again and brought it erect as he sunk his own cock up to the hilt deep into my bum.

I was so full, I felt that his cock was up near my throat! I felt I was about to explode, my prostate gland must be against his shaft. Slowly he withdrew, and developed a pumping rhythm with his hips. As he picked up the pace, his thighs brushed against mine.

Oh, it felt so good to be getting fucked. He would pump me slowly as I would cry out how good it felt, only to stop and have me beg for him to begin again.

"That feels so fucking good!" He was holding my waist. "I can feel your nylons against mine." Then he pulled out, waited a few seconds and rammed it back home, his balls slapping against my bum with an erotic sound. As he had backed off a bit I edged back on to his cock, and started to move to and fro on his long wide shaft. Chris groaned with delight. The feeling on my ass was amazing, suddenly we were smooth and lubricated, but still tight. Then for no reason Chris completely pulled out. I told him I could not take much more of him entering me and pulling out. He grabbed me and pulled me over so that I was slumped on the sofa beneath him.

He held my legs and pulled them up and put them on his shoulders, my ass truly on show, my cock pointing up towards my head. Then he placed his dick to my bum and entered me hard, I winced a little. He had more leverage and soon he had started pounding my ass to the point where I felt I might start screaming with pleasure.

"Oh God," I panted, "if you carry...on like... that I am gonna... pass out".

Chris grinned. He pulled me higher so that I could his legs with my hands, my fingers felt his ass and explored his balls bouncing back and forth. I heard him groan. My cock was now leaking copious amounts of pre-cum as sensation after sensation of a cock on my prostate brought me close to orgasm. Then unbelievably I felt Chris's cock deep inside of me get very hot and larger.

"Oh" I said. "Oh" I said. "Oh" I said. "Oh, Oh" I said. "Oh, Oh, OH!!" I said. "I'm cumminggggg."

"Go on do it, I want to see you come all over your nylons and mine, I want to see you spunk". As he said that incredible feelings rushed through my body and I sprayed hot white spunk long and hard over my chest and tights. I thrust my ass down hard on his manhood, trying to get even more in me. Masses of thick creamy come spewed from my cock. With his fingers Chris reached down to rub my hot come over my nylon encased legs. It was just too incredible, I screamed with glee. Chris was true to his word. He was screwing the hell out of me and I truly felt like I was going to pass out.

Chris was breathing hard,I could feel him get even more solid, my ass was so sensitive, he tensed all over. Even my cock went hard. He continued to pump my hose covered buttocks, then he quivered going really tense before letting out an almighty groan. Inside me I felt his white hot spunk spraying. He seemed to cum for hours. I moaned, I couldn't believe a gorgeous transvestite with a huge cock was arse-fucking me and was spunking deep into my rectum. My cock went hard and then I released another load of hot spunk.