Taking Tanya's Picture

Story Info
Paul takes Tanya's erotic pictures with certain requirements.
5.2k words
4.41
73.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tanya, and I'm a chat room addict.

It all started last year when I went on Facebook to reconnect with friends from all stages of my life. It was so much fun to find people and update each other on what had been happening in our lives. And that's when I started to chat.

Chat really opened up the world for me. Faster and easier than a phone call. You could even chat while on the computer doing work or other stuff. Chat with friends all over the country and see their pictures. So I really got into it big time.

Soon I was chatting not just with old friends but with old lovers as well. Discussing the old times and fun we had when we were younger and much more adventurous. I found it easy to to say things I would never say out loud in a conversation. I found out that most if not all men love to chat about sex and soon we were discussing in detail our sexual escapades from the past. And what would happen if we saw each other today. Lots and lots of sex talk, mostly fantasies but with some real possibilities. I liked it... a lot.

But everyone gets busy with their lives and soon my Facebook friends weren't enough for me. I wanted more friends to chat with and maybe even chat about sex and sexual fantasies. It really turned me on and with my kids grown and out of the house, I was ready to heat my sex life up again. So I started looking for other chat rooms where I could make more chat buddies.

I found out rather quickly that lots of the adult chat rooms were very pornographic and I got pinged all the time and couldn't follow any of the conversations. If that guy would just stop asking everyone if they wanted to see his 13 inch cock every 15 seconds, maybe I could make sense of it all. So I kept looking and finally found a few chat rooms in web sites that had less than 20 people on them with real conversations. Maybe some were risque, but that was what I was looking for, after all.

I started making new chat friends. Some were nice. Some propositioned me and if I said no they went away (which was fine with me). Most were happy to have a woman to chat with that would talk about sex. My sex life at home was getting better and more frequent. I'm married and as in all marriages, our sex had gotten complacent and stale. But chatting was turning me on and I put all that extra sexual energy into my marriage.

Now on some sites, people put up pictures of themselves. Some are tasteful nudes, some are erotic, some are way too explicit and some are drawings. So I decided I wanted a picture I could put up. Maybe something partially clothed, showing some parts, but tasteful and not showing my face. I thought I could be wearing some sexy lingerie or something like that.

I tried to take pictures of myself, but they just weren't very good and not at all what I wanted. Besides I didn't really have anywhere to pose that had a good, unidentifiable background. I knew my husband wouldn't like me taking these pictures, let alone putting them up on the internet. He knew I chatted sometimes with old friends but had no idea of the sexual content of my chats. So I obviously couldn't get him to take my pictures.

I didn't want to get involved physically with my new chat buddies. I had never met any of them and wanted to keep it that way. I wasn't looking for a new relationship, just some stimulating conversation. And I would have to really trust someone to have these kind of pictures taken of me. It was a dilemma.

I did have one past lover that I chatted with regularly. We hadn't seen each other in 20 years and we were both happily married. We had chatted about possibly getting together because Paul didn't live too far from me, but we had never followed through. So I started thinking and wondering if I could get him to take my pictures. I knew it would be a risk because in our chats we were always talking about how we would love to explore each others bodies. Our relationship all those years ago had been explosive sexually and I know we both wondered what it would be like if we got together now. But I had never cheated on my husband and I didn't think I wanted to go down that road.

Time went on and I kept thinking about my pictures. I knew just what I wanted to wear... I have a few pieces of lingerie that I thought I looked really good in. I just needed someone I trusted to help me pick the best outfit and then take a bunch of pictures And with digital cameras, I figured I could have lots of pictures taken from different angles and then decide which ones were the best. Then I could erase the pictures I didn't want and keep the ones I liked. I figured if I could talk Paul into doing this, I could let him keep a few of the more risque pictures if he liked them. You know, the ones I would never post or reveal to anyone.

Now all I had to do was figure out a way to talk him into taking pictures of me in lingerie without us ending up having a sexual encounter. And that would be no easy task, since I wanted him as much or maybe even more than I think he wanted me. I'd like to think that this would just be two friends getting together for fun, laughing and taking pictures. But I wasn't fooling myself. Wearing lingerie and posing for even tasteful pictures would be almost like waving a red flag in front of an angry bull. You just knew he was going to charge. The question was, could I manage to stay out of the way and avoid his horns?

I started talking about us getting together when we chatted. "Maybe we could have lunch together in a very public place? I would really love to see you and talk to you, but nothing could happen. We are both married and we wouldn't want to jeopardize our marriages, would we?" So, finally we agreed to meet for a late breakfast.

I picked a restaurant that was in a nice hotel, about a half an hour from each of our locations. It wasn't in the middle but rather out farther where we didn't know anyone. I brought my camera and lingerie and got there about a half and hour early. I got a room and went up to check it out. It was nice and clean and very nondescript. I didn't think anyone would know where the pictures were taken. Then I laid my lingerie across the bed, left the camera on the dresser, checked my makeup and headed down to the restaurant. Needless to say, I was extremely nervous.

When Paul arrived, we greeted each other with a big hug and kisses on the cheeks. We got a nice sunny table and ordered our breakfasts. It was so good to see him, and I could tell by his smiling face that he was happy to see me too. We talked and then I brought up how much I liked chatting with him.

"So many people put pictures of themselves up for their chat friends," I said. "I was thinking maybe I'd like to put up a picture. What do you think?"

"Well, you have to be careful. I mean, a lot of people see those pictures, you know." Paul replied.

"I have seen some really nice, tasteful sexy pictures and I think I want something like that, but not showing my face. That way I won't be readily identified. You think that would be okay?" I asked.

Paul agreed that maybe that would be okay, but repeated that I would have to be careful so that my face couldn't be seen. I certainly agreed with that and then, taking a deep breath, I asked what I had come here to ask.

"Do you think you could help me take some pictures? I mean, I've tried to take some myself, but it's really hard to get the angle and focus just right. Plus, you are the only person I know that understands my interest in chatting and why I would want this kind of picture. Will you help me, Paul? Will you take pictures of me?" I looked him in the eyes as I asked my questions.

First he looked kind of shocked, then intrigued and interested, and finally a little excited. I wasn't sure what he would say, but I could tell he was really thinking about it.

"Let me get this straight," Paul said slowly. "You want me to take naked pictures of you? That is what you're saying, right?"

"Well, not naked, exactly," I said. "I was thinking more like pictures of me wearing sexy lingerie, in provocative poses, where I show some but not all of me, and certainly not my face!"

"Okay, but what happens after we are done taking the pictures? You know how attracted I am to you, how much I would like to make love to you. What happens after the pictures? What happen then, Tanya?" he asked.

"I don't know, alright? You know I want you, but I'm married! I don't know how to resolve these conflicts in my life. But I really want some pictures, and you are the only person who can help me take them. So are you interested or not?" I was getting upset. I really wanted pictures, and truth be told, maybe I even wanted more. But I just couldn't face that right now.

"Calm down and keep your voice down," Paul said as he looked around. No one was looking at us, but he was right, I needed to quiet down. "If I do this for you... and that is IF, where would we take the pictures? We don't have anywhere that's private." He sat back with a satisfied look on his face, as if this would be the end of the discussion.

"I've thought about that, and, well, that's why I wanted to meet you here." I saw Paul's eyes get big as he started to realize what I was saying. "Actually, I have a room here at the hotel, and I brought my camera and outfits in case you said yes. So, what do you think? Can you do this for me?"

I watched his face as he thought about it. He took so long, I was really getting nervous. He looked at me and then he licked his lips. Oh, I don't think that's a good sign, I thought. What have I gotten myself into?

"Okay, I'll do it," he said. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Not so fast, here's the deal. I will take the pictures you want, but then you have to pose for some pictures for me. I want some special pictures of you, just for me. I won't share them and you know you can trust me on that. But you have to promise to pose however I want you to, no questions asked and no complaining. If you can agree to that, then you've got a deal."

"What...what kind of special pictures? I don't know if I can agree if I don't know what kind of pictures you want."

" I don't know yet," Paul said. "But whatever I want, whatever I decide, you have to pose the way I want or the deal's off."

I could tell by the look on his face that he was serious and that there would be no more discussion or compromises. If I wanted him to take my pictures, then I had to agree to his deal. I will say that I was starting to feel a little excited by all this. What if he wanted me to pose naked or something like that? The possibilities swam around in my head. It was even more exciting, because I didn't know what he was going to want.

"Yes, okay, it's a deal. I really want these pictures, and I trust you. So let's go and get started before I change my mind." I stood up from the table. "I'm in room 303. I'm going up to get ready. You can pay the bill and meet me up there. Here's the key." I put the spare key on the table and then I walked away.

I tried to walk away with a confident step, but I felt anything but. What had I just agreed to? I hoped this was not a mistake. I rode the elevator up to my room. When I got there I went to the bathroom, fixed my makeup, and took off all my clothes. I put on the thigh hi stockings and stiletto heels I brought and then the hotel robe. I decided to wait for Paul before deciding which outfit to wear. I had brought three, but I really didn't know which one I preferred. So, I guess I'd leave it up to him.

I didn't have to wait long. I heard the key in the door and then Paul walked in. his eyes widened when he saw that I was just in the robe. Boy, did I feel naked.

"I see you are ready. So drop the robe and we'll get started."

"Actually, I have a few outfits to pick from, and I was hoping you would help me decide which one to wear." I said. I saw Paul's expression change as he realized I didn't have anything on under my robe.

"Are you sure you want to wear anything?" he asked. "I think I can take a tasteful erotic nude picture of you."

"Let's just start with something. Maybe we can try a nude pose later." I said, knowing full well that if that was what he wanted, that's what I had agreed to. "Let me show you what I brought."

My outfits were on the bed. The first one was a ruffly chemise, not too sheer in black and white. Paul shook his head no, and we moved on to the next one. It was a black lace chemise with silver threads shot through it and one of my favorites. Paul nodded but wanted to see the last choice. It was a simple chemise of very sheer red lace. I could tell Paul liked that one, too. They all came with a black G-string.

"Put on the black one. I think that's where we'll start. And then I think we'll take some pictures in the red, too. We can decide later which ones you like the best. While you're changing, I'll check out the camera and the lighting." Paul busied himself with the lights, while I retreated into the bathroom with my first outfit.

I changed and put on the G-string. It didn't cover much, but then I guess it wasn't supposed to. I debated whether to put the robe back on or not, but finally decided to put it on. Maybe it would be more dramatic to drop it in front of Paul. I was starting to feel decidedly wicked, which was a good thing. I didn't see how I would get through this, otherwise.

When I came out of the bathroom, I could see that Paul had piled the pillows up at the head of one of the beds. He had moved the lamp over so more light would shine right where he wanted it. He turned and looked at me for a moment, camera in his hands. Then he motioned for me to drop the robe, so I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and dropped it. When I opened my eyes he was looking me up and down and back up again.

"Okay, now, come and stand at the foot of the bed. Let's get some of you just standing, first."

I moved to the end of the bed and he started taking pictures. Every once in a while he would give me some direction, and I smiled and turned and posed while he clicked away. He took front shots, back shots, side shots and shots with me partially turned. On the bed, off the bed, sitting, standing, kneeling. After a while it got kinda fun and we were laughing and joking and I was finally relaxing. I went and changed into the red outfit and we did it all again. I looked once or twice and I thought he was getting excited, but since he was wearing jeans, it was hard to be sure.

"I got a lot of pictures. I'm sure you'll find something there you can use for your chat picture. Now it's time to do some pictures for me." Paul said with a wicked glint in his eyes. "We'll start with the red lace you have on. Come and sit on the edge of the bed."

Paul proceeded to sit right at my feet with the camera pointed straight at my g-string covered pussy. I was really nervous, but starting to get excited. All during the photos he shot, I was imagining what kind of poses he would want. And it was such a turn on having him watch me move around in my sexy lingerie. I knew I would probably do anything he wanted me to... I just didn't want to let him know what kind of power he was holding.

"Spread you legs... wider. I want to get some good shots for my collection. That g-string doesn't cover much, I can see your puffy pussy anyway. Why don't you take it off? Wait, pull it to the side first, that's it. Now turn around and bend over, yeah, like that. Now slowly take the g-string off. Stay bent over, I want to watch it come down your legs. Move away from the bed and bend down and touch your toes. Yeah, I like seeing you pussy from this angle."

Paul kept issuing directions and the camera kept flashing away. It was really hard to just follow directions, but really exciting, too. I didn't say anything, I just moved and posed however he told me to.

"Kneel on the bed and sit back on your heels. Now pull the top down below your breasts. You have such nice large breasts with such lovely nipples. Now I'll be able to look at you whenever I want." There was that wicked grin again. Oh, that makes me so hot!! Paul took pictures of my breasts from all angles, even standing over me looking down.

"Go and put on the black and silver one, no g-string and hurry back." Paul said. So I went and changed and when I came back he had me sit on the edge of the bed again.

"I want to try something... can I touch you? I want to pull your pussy lips out so they show more. You have such nice long ones, and I want a few pictures of them." Paul said as he reached out and started pulling on my lips.

"Uh, uh... well, since you're already doing it, I guess it's okay." I said. I tried to ignore his pulling and tugging and touching, but, like I said, I'm really hot for him. He was down there moving things around and clicking away with the camera. I have this thing about being looked at... it really, really turns me on. I don't know if Paul knows this about me, but I was really afraid that I was going to get wet and then he would know how excited I was.

"Tanya, can you hold your outer lips open so I can get a few good shots of your clit?" Paul asked, and I just sat there, dumbstruck. "Hey, you promised, no questions, no complaining. So let's go!"

So I reached down and held my lips out of the way. It was so exciting and kind of humiliating, too. Is that why it turns me on? Because it's humiliating? I knew I was going to have a lot to think about after today.

"Oh, Tanya. You are so pretty... you have such a nice pussy. I'd forgotten. Hey, you're getting wet! Oh, great, I want pictures of you dripping. Do you think you can drip for me? You want to play with yourself or you want me to get you dripping? Let me touch you, Tanya. I really want to." Paul was really getting excited and I did want to please him. Plus, I was getting pretty hot myself.

"Okay.. you can touch me. But let's not get carried away here. We really need to keep some boundaries, you know?" I said, hesitantly.

Paul proceeded to put a finger and then two inside me and work them around. I tried to stay still, but of course I couldn't, so pretty soon I was wiggling and pushing back on his fingers. Suddenly he pulled his fingers out of me, caught my eye and proceeded to thoroughly lick them and suck them into his mouth,

"You taste so good. You're getting wet, but I know you can get wetter. Let me lick you, Tanya. You know how much you always loved it when I licked you. Let me show you how much better I've gotten. And then I can get some great shots of you at your wettest." Paul looked up at me with such hunger in his eyes. I mean, how could I possibly refuse.

I didn't say a word. I just looked down at him and reached out, ran my fingers down the side of his face and then pulled his head to my pussy. He was so surprised at first that he didn't move, but then he dropped the camera, grabbed both my hips with his hands and started licking me from my ass to my clit. He was right, he had gotten so very much better, and as I recall, he was one of the best. So I was instantly transported to oral sex heaven.

He licked me and sucked my inner lips into his mouth where he alternated nibbling and sucking. He bit my inner thighs and then licked and kissed them better. I was so close to cumming, I know I was getting his face all wet. He mumbled something that sounded like cum for me baby, and then he attached his mouth to my clit, sucking it and rolling it with his tongue. I exploded and almost came up off the bed. He held firmly to my hips so I couldn't escape as he worked on my clit. I grabbed his head and held on to it while I shook and screamed. I don't know how many times I came, but when he finally let go of me, I was shaking from head to toe and horse from screaming.

I fell back on the bed, but I could hear Paul saying how wet I was and what great pictures these were. I guess he was taking pictures of my wet pussy, but I was flat on my back trying to catch my breath.

12