Taking Ten Inches

Story Info
A night with a male porn star.
2.4k words
4.27
238k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend Lara arranged a double blind date for us. We were meeting for drinks at some ultra trendy bar and then if all went well we would head over to an equally trendy club. I was all for it until I found out that the dates were made over the Internet. No photos were exchanged, no phone conversation has occurred. I was pissed at Lara. Our safety was in jeopardy because she had not had the foresight to check up on the guys.

I went to Lara’s to dress. I had brought a few of my choicest outfits and figured I would let Lara’s decision be final. I arrived to find Lara answering the door naked and drenched with water. She had obviously been in the shower when I rang. Her nipples were looking pretty hard in the a/c. She welcomed me in and rushed back to the shower. Another ten minutes and she found me naked on her bed. (I never choose undergarments until I figure out my outfit.)

Lara dried off and told me that the guys were both 28 and that we would be meeting them in less than an hour. I hate rushing so we got right down to the clothes. I pulled out four different outfits. Lara did likewise. She desperately wanted to wear red and black. So that meant I had to lose one of the four outfits with the red shirt. With just three outfits left I began getting nervous. Lara finally made a decision.

Tan leather skirt with a slit up to my thigh and a black corset. Tall leather boots, black thong panties and a scarf finished the look. I began to dress as Lara put on her red crop pants and red tube top. She added black stiletto heels and a black chunky belt.

I was all dressed except for the corset. I waited for Lara to finish buckling her belt and then called her over. I pulled the lace corset around my back and Lara began lacing it. Once she made it halfway up I let go and positioned my breasts so they looked best. My breasts were high and laying heavily on the taught material. Lara finished all the lacing and we checked ourselves out in the mirror. Too hot ladies ready for a night out.

Lara and I have a pre-night out ritual. Before we apply our lipstick we get together and kiss. (This serves the purpose of getting our bodies revved up for the night ahead.) Like you all don’t feel sexier after kissing!

So after our smooch fest we were feeling alive and we added our lipstick. One last glance at a mirror and we were out the door. Thankfully Lara can dress as fast as I can. I prefer being early over being late and in the case of blind dates I can settle my nerves a bit before the men arrive.

We made it to the bar and grabbed a table. The night was young but the place was beginning to fill up. We ordered our drinks and waited for our dates. At three minutes to meeting I got a few butterflies in my stomach. Before those butterflies had anywhere to go I saw a cocktail waitress walking in front of two very attractive men. I crossed my fingers and wished. And like magic, they arrived at our table.

Lara and I stood up and introduced our selves. Lara of course made the date with the Internet guy she had been speaking to. I got the other one. From the introductions it seemed we both had a decent chance.

Lara’s date was Chris. He was 5’ 8 blonde and blue eyed. He was just Lara’s type. I prefer the darker men. And I was fairly lucky to find that my date Julio was Hispanic (as his name suggested.) Julio was a bit taller than Chris maybe 6’0 and he had deep brown eyes and a glorious smile. From the looks of it neither man was disappointed with either Lara or me.

The men joined our table and placed their orders. Julio was happy to see that I had ordered a Long Island. I do not believe in fruity (fem) drinks. Almost immediately we were all getting on well. I found out that Julio worked two jobs. One of which was a market consultant for a small private firm in the area. I became so absorbed in talking about business I never did get to ask about his other job.

A half hour later we decided to head out and hit up the clubs. Lara demanded we head over to the newest trendiest place in town. We had a mini dilemma on the sidewalk. Lara wanted to take one car. I always prefer to take two. I ended up losing the fight. We walked over to Chris’ car and I was more than happy when Julio opened my door. We made idle chitchat on the ten-minute drive. I was so happy about Julio having a brain and the looks that I began relaxing and enjoying his company more.

At the club Julio paid for the four of us and we entered the pulsing club. I am not much of a dancer so Julio and I found a small table in the back while Lara and Chris hit the dance floor. They looked great together. Same height and the same energy radiated from them both. I am sure they made more than a few men and women jealous that night. I did dance a few dances with Julio and he led my moves and I felt a serious dampening in my thong.

Our time back at the table took a more touchable turn and we began feeling each other a bit. His hand on mine, my foot on his leg. Eventually we decided we wanted to leave. A problem arose quickly. Lara and Chris were nowhere to be found. I checked the ladies room. Julio checked the club from some random perch and then we realized we had been ditched.

We were both drunk and thankfully he did not insist on driving. We went outside into the night and the smoke free air made me dizzy. Julio kept to my side and we tried to find a working phone. None around. Eventually we found a police officer and asked him if he could call us a cab because the only pay phone around was damaged. He was quite happy to make the call and thanked us for not driving drunk.

As we waited for the cab to arrive we found a bench to park on. Julio was looking amazingly hot. Sweat was perched on his brow and before I knew what I was doing I had leaned over and licked it off. Julio was surprised but I think he was fairly excited. He found my mouth and kissed me deep. I may have been drunk but I knew that it was one of the most sensuous kisses I had ever received. Just as I was getting into it our cab arrived.

Out of courtesy to our driver we kept the petting to a minimum. Too soon we arrived at Julio’s apartment. I walked up the steps in front of him and I was certain his eyes were on my ass. I added a little shimmy on the top step just for fun. Julio gave me a playful spank.

We walked into his apartment and he turned on a light in the kitchen. The polite gentlemen he was he offered me something to eat or drink. I declined and motioned for him to come closer. He did as instructed and I began unbuttoning his shirt.

I licked his nipples and left little lipstick marks along his chest. I felt a hand on my back and I knew Julio was unlacing my corset. I allowed his large warm hands to caress my shoulders. I stood topless in front of him and he in front of me. I began peeling off my skirt.

Julio got down on his knees and nuzzled my pussy through my thong. He rubbed my ass and I got a surprise when he yanked my thong up; rubbing hard in my ass and across my clit. Julio peeled my thong off and left me standing in my boots. Fair play is fair play so I opened his pants and got the shock of my life. Julio had a huge dick. It was not fully hard and it was HUGE. I love my men at a nice five or six inches and the largest I had ever had was eight. This one was a challenge and I love a challenge.

Julio let a soft laugh escape and finally informed me that he worked as a male porn star for his second job. I was not surprised. I rubbed my hand across his cock’s ridge and licked just the tip for a millisecond and then he stepped out of his pants.

We began touching and fondling each other’s hot bodies. Soon my pussy was leaking down my legs. Julio had grown to his full ten inches and I was hot for his cock and scared to death.

Julio asked me what I liked. I told him I like it either hard missionary with legs over the shoulders or hard doggy style. No sweet slow sex for me. Just hard pounding sex. Julio laid me on the bed with my pussy up in the air. He snuggled into my pussy again and licked me just a few times before I had a small orgasm.

I was ready for his cock. He slowly came up to me and kissed my mouth. As his tongue swirled around mine I felt his head enter my pussy. He muffled my groans and pants with his mouth. I was in a lot of pain. I reached down to rub my clit. Hoping another orgasm would cool my painful pussy.

He began pumping my pussy and soon I was screaming with an orgasm (and pain). With the second orgasm I was able to relax and let his huge dick fill me over and over. After just two minutes I began begging him for his hot cock. “Pound my pussy Julio! Pump your cock into my hot cunt! Rip my cunt open baby!” And he obliged.

Julio was pumping in and out of me with such force I could feel myself being lifted off the bed. I was grunting and groaning and straining under his enormous size. I was quaking with my third orgasm and Julio let go and I felt his cum flood my pussy.

We were a sweaty mess of flesh and I was in a lot of pain. Julio looked quite happy. He was actually smirking. Finally I had to know what was so amusing. He said, “Girls always yell like that when I am working. But you were the first to really mean it.”

I responded, “If you really want to hear me scream put that dick in my ass and fuck me for all you’ve got.” I think Julio considered that a challenge and he flipped me over.

He got down and licked my asshole. His tongue was wet and warm and he slowly pushed his tongue into my ass. He took a bottle of lube from his nightstand and pushed a finger into my ass. (I play with my ass often this was not hard.) Less than five minutes later he had three fingers pumping in and out of my ass.

He put his once again hard cock back in my pussy while he fingered my asshole. He was working me just right. Rotating his hand and alternately pushing and rolling his fingers, I felt my ass loosening. I was thrusting back against his dick and his hand. I felt him pull out of my sopping pussy.

Too quickly I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my ass. The head went in quickly and then he really had to push. My ass was fighting all the way. He was so large. My ass was burning. I was pretty sure he was making me bleed. He leaned over and bit my neck. As soon as he did I loosened my ass and I felt him push the other 9 inches deep into my ass. I let loose a howl like a wild animal. I was panting heavily. I was dizzy; I was ready to pass out.

His ten-inch cock was already in my ass but I felt him pushing against me deeper and deeper. His balls were slapping against my wet fuck hole.

He was not merciful at all. He began thrusting hard and deep. He pulled out entirely and pushed back in again. I heard Julio yelling, “Bleed for me bitch!” (Confirmation on the ass ripping)

I was still howling and panting and screaming and groaning under him. My pussy was leaking and each drop seems to land on my clit making me burn with desire. I needed more lube but Julio did not stop.

Julio was so far into my ass his balls actually pushed into my cunt at one point. My head was spinning. I was screaming.

I felt Julio put three fingers into my steaming cunt. He was pushing faster and faster. I felt another finger in my pussy. His cock came out of my ass and he pushed it roughly back in. He again pulled his dick from my ass and pounded back in at the same time I felt his entire hand push into my pussy. I screamed as I came hard and I felt my pussy being to convulse. I passed out.

I regained consciousness just a few minutes later. Julio was holding a damp cloth to my forehead. A look of relief passed over him as I got up. He kissed me full on the mouth.

I lay there with him for a half hour. We got up and took a shower. The hot water made my skin turn red. The steam helped clear my head. After the shower Julio gave me a shirt of his. We went into the kitchen and got some water. I was severely dehydrated, as was Julio. We downed two glasses of water each before we even began to talk.

----------

Julio and I ended up going on a few dates, which always ended in wild sex. He fucked my ass every time we met. After a few dates Julio and I decided we should be friends and fuck buddies but to continue looking for love elsewhere.

And for anyone concerned about Lara, she was fine. You know, I saw their energy on the dance floor and thought they looked good. But they meshed better than even I could imagine. You see Chris likes to be dominated and Lara just happened to have a whip.