Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 01

Story Info
Alladin begins his magical transformation into Alain.
1.6k words
4.18
41k
25

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried not to whimper. If I made noise, Jasmine might come back in. I was chained to the chair, with a plug in my ass. She told me she would take it out when I was done writing my story down, but if she had to come back in before then she'd swap it out for a bigger plug. I hadn't seen the plug she was putting in me, just felt it stretching out my asshole. All the time it was going in I bit down on my arm to keep from screaming, and kept waiting for that bit of suction that meant the widest part had finally gone inside, but it kept stretching me and stretching me and stretching me, until I thought it would tear me in half.

By the time the widest part slid inside of me and my asshole clamped down around the neck, I was sobbing in pain then gratitude. I knew it would stretch me just as much coming out, but for now there was just the dull ache of being impossibly full and not the firey, searing pain of the giant plug stretching my ass. I can't imagine what an even bigger plug would feel like, so I better get started. The sooner I can get this plug out the better. Say what you will about Jasmine, she knows how to motivate people.

The whole thing started with a stupid lamp. I needed a gift for Mother's Day, and mom liked that kind of old junk. Fine with me, it was cheap enough if you hit the second hand stores instead of the antique places, and I found this old brass lamp, a skateboard with three working wheels, and a pretty sweet shirt with what looked like a rat's anus on it, which I decided would be the name of the next punk band I started because hey, fuck it, already had the shirt. Win.

I took my haul home, and since I had forgotten to get a card decided I'd clean the lamp up a little. I fished a pair of tighty whiteys out of the dirty laundry pile, got them wet, and started rubbing the dust off the lamp. Then there was a lot of smoke, and the smoke alarm was going off like it did when I deep fried nachos that one time. Then this big blue guy appeared, he looked like a smurf, but one that worked out a lot and he was way more tatted up. He took a deep breath, and his chest swelled up, and he started to speak, but I figured out what was going on and shouted, "Holy fuck you're a genie!"

He looked a little disappointed, and tilted his head a little. "Oh, you know this story?"

I felt bad for him, but I couldn't really bullshit. "Hell yah, bro, my mom made me watch that movie like a million times. Even named me Alladin. She loves it, and I think she kind of wanted a girl, but she got stuck with a dude instead. It's cool though, I just tell everyone to call me 'Al,' which is a pretty sweet name, except for when they think they're the only one who's ever heard that Paul Simon song, then it kind of gets old."

The genie narrowed his eyes, but finally shrugged. "All right then, I'll skip the intro. You get three wishes, what's first?"

I had given this considerable thought already, mostly while watching porn, so it wasn't hard. "I want you to make me a hot babe!"

The genie tilted his head the other way, but a lot further. "You want me to make you a hot babe?"

"Yeah!" I gave him a double thumbs up. "With tig ole' bitties, a smoking bod, an insatiable need for getting dicked down hard, oh and liking the ladies too, kinky as fuck, and who just can't say no!"

The genie screwed his face up a little, and motioned me to come closer. I leaned in and he put his head by my ear. "Uhm. Look, you know how this works, right, Al? You make a wish, I twist the wording so it has an ironic effect, big morality play, it's a whole Monkey's Paw thing. You know that right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, like that movie where they had to kill the gorillas with the laser gun!"

"Well, no, see, I try to twist the wording of your wish so it's bad for you, while still technically fulfilling the wish."

"Yeah."

"And you said your wish was for me to make you a hot babe."

"Yeah! With big jugs!"

"You maybe want to think about that? I mean, just, go over the wording one last time?"

I thought about it, then realized what he was getting at. "Oh, oh, yeah, I see!"

The genie smiled and gave me a wink. "So your first wish is?"

I took a deep breath, and spoke really carefully. "What I meant to say was that my wish is for you to make me a hot babe who's a stripper!" I couldn't believe I had almost missed that! Since my new babe was a stripper she could even pay for lunch sometimes! I offered the genie a high five. "Thanks dude, you're all right!"

The genie started to say something like three or four times, and pinched the bridge of his nose for some reason. I don't know why. It must have just been part of making the wish happen though, because finally he just shrugged, slapped my hand, and said, "Fuck it, I'm salaried. Your wish is granted!"

Then there was a lot of light, and smoke, and my stomach felt like it did when the roller coaster got to the top right before it dropped down, and when I could see again I was in some kind of dressing room with half naked chicks and AC/DC playing in the background. And I was naked! And I had tits! So much tits!

I clamped my hand down over my jimmy and hunkered over, looking around frantically. My boobs swayed beneath me, jiggling back and forth hypnotically. I was breathing hard, each massive inhalation somehow making them even bigger. I finally saw the genie, who was talking to one of the women. He was still blue, muscular, and tatted up but now he was wearing a tuxedo. The woman kept looking at me, looking at the genie, then looking back at me, then looking at the genie. She started to shake her head, and the genie sighed. He pulled out a wad of cash, and held it out to her. She looked the bills over, then took them and started counting while I tried to figure out what the hell was going on.

I backed up, hoping I would go ass first through whatever portal brought me here and end up back in my apartment, but I just hit the wall. My boobs jiggled some more, and my stomach rolled again. The woman stuck the money in her bra, shook the genie's hand, and walked over to me as he disappeared in another cloud of smoke.

She was a hot little number, with a perky, tight body and buzzed blonde hair. Normally I would have been all over talking to someone like that, but I really needed to get this nudity and sudden boob situation under control first.

She raised her eyebrows as she looked me up and down, and grinned. "Hello, Aladdin, you can call me Jasmine."

"Help me." By now all the other women were looking too, and I focused my eyes on the floor and whispered. "Please help me. I don't know what's happening."

She took my chin in her hands and lifted until I was standing up straight. She looked me in the eye and grinned. "Well, according to your big, strangely blue friend, you're going to become a stripper. Here. I'm going to teach you. And I'm told you're a kinky little slut who can't say no. Is that true?"

I tried to explain that the genie had somehow twisted the wording of my wish, that this wasn't what I wanted, that it was some monkey's law situation, but my my mouth moved by itself and I heard myself saying, "Yes, Jasmine. That's all true."

She grinned and nodded. "Oh good. I'm on in five. I want my boots to shine. Clean them with your tongue for me, now."

I couldn't say no. I wanted to. But instead I sank to my knees, and started to lick her boots. I ran my tongue over the toe, and worked my way back. I could feel my heavy, fat tits beneath me, flattening out against the floor as I worked my tongue over the leather. And I could feel my cock getting hard too, at least the genie had left me that. I rubbed it against the floor, trying to get myself off as I licked this strange woman's boots. I was so close, just a few seconds from relief when someone yelled her name.

She pulled her boot away, and stepped over me. I heard her voice as she walked towards the stage. "Stand in the corner until I get back. And no touching yourself!"

I got up, and shuffled towards the corner. I could hear the other strippers giggling to each other as my cock bounced and my boobs jiggled. I put my nose in the corner. I didn't have a choice. I stood there wondering how much worse it could get.

So, so much worse.

-Casey Heart