Taking the Librarian Ch. 06

Story Info
Amelie takes a bold step, which pays off.
1.9k words
4.55
27.9k
37

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry furrowed his brow as he walked out to his car. This restoration project had been so involved that he'd had absolutely no time to himself for the past week. Tossing his briefcase into the passenger seat, he brought his fingertips to his temples and massaged them firmly before starting the car. Hopefully this would be the last meeting with the board of directors and they would sign off on the project. Then he could finally take some time for himself and relax.

Amelie watched as Henry's sleek black car peeled out of the parking garage and she grinned excitedly as she clutched her bag closed to her and stepped into Fordham Architecture.

"Hello, I'm Lana, Henry's sister?" she smiled at the secretary, hoping this was the same one that she had spoken too.

"Oh yes, hello dear. Henry just left, he should be back in an hour so hopefully that'll give you time to set up his surprise," the kindly girl said excitedly. None of Henry's family had ever come to visit him before and she was sure that this would be such a surprise.

"Thanks," Amelie smiled at her, following her directions to Henry's office up two flights of stairs. Taking a deep breath, Amelie turned the handle, stepped into his office, and dropped her jaw. It was massive. Everything seemed to be made of rich mahogany and one the windows were huge and let in tons of light. She stood there and soaked it up for a few minutes before returning to the task at hand. The drawing table was a good place to tie herself up, but it was covered with papers so Amelie delicately rolled them up and set them on the leather sofa. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out several silk scarves and tied one to each table leg. Next Amelie paced over to Henry's desk and placed her toys onto an empty spot. Her butt plug, dildo, and vibrator looked ridiculous amongst his undoubtedly expensive fountain pens, paperweights, and desk ornaments, but she kind of liked the juxtaposition.

Finally, Amelie took her sexy lingerie out of the bag and drew the shades. She stripped and felt a thrill at being completely naked in Henry's office. She contemplated staying that way, but thought better of it and began pulling on the thigh highs. After several minutes of fumbling, she had the ensemble on and grinned, everything was ready and now she just had to wait.

...

Half an hour later, Henry stepped into Fordham with a triumphant grin on his face.

"We got it," he said, to which the entire office stood up and cheered. Now that they had the board of directors' approval, the physical work could begin and it was exciting for everyone.

"Congrats!" the secretary, Erin, smiled genially up at the handsome man. "And no rush, but when you get a second, you should go to your office," she grinned knowingly, which caused Henry to pause. "It's a surprise!" she said playfully, wiggling her shoulders a little.

"Okay," Henry responded slowly, very wary of Erin's strange behavior. It took him a good ten minutes to get to his office what with all the hand-shaking and back-clapping that he got from his coworkers. Finally, he stood at his office door and braced himself for whatever surprise Erin had set up. What met his eyes was very different than he'd anticipated and his jaw dropped.

Sitting behind his desk was Amelie. Beautiful, sexy, practically naked Amelie and she rose like a vision when he entered the office.

"Hello," she greeted him nervously, stepping around his desk in her high heels while Henry frantically shut the door and fumbled with the lock.

"How?" he asked as he grappled with what to do with the opportunity at hand.

"It's kind of a long story," Amelie blushed hotly, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this," she panicked and mumbled, gathering up her things and making to leave. Henry clenched his jaw and strode over, grasping her by the wrists and pinning her against the desk.

"You're not going anywhere," he growled in her ear before moving down to nip and kiss her neck and collarbone.

"O-okay," she stuttered, struggling slightly against his grip but already feeling herself moisten at his touch.

"You are...insane," he chuckled, leaning back to stare into her eyes, "Truly, I do not understand you but you turn me on so much."

"You're really hot!" Amelie blurted out, blushing even redder than before, which she had not thought possible. Henry grinned though and simply hoisted her up and laid her down on the drawing table.

"You came prepared, I see," Henry observed, using the scarves to tie down her wrists before anchoring her legs as well. He stood back a moment to admire his handiwork while he shed his jacket and loosened his tie. Henry smirked devilishly as he leaned forward and settled in between Amelie's legs and breathed hot air on the already damp crotch of her panties. She whimpered and wriggled, anxious for his touch, but Henry simply continued blowing hot air at her and brushing his lips feather-lightly against the lacy fabric.

"Please!" Amelie let out a strangled moan, struggling against her ties.

"Please what?" Henry replied playfully, determined to make her beg.

"Touch me! Lick my pussy, please, just do something," Amelie cried, nearly out of her mind with arousal.

Henry smiled as he granted her request, hooking his fingers around her thong and pulling it down to her knees. Then using his fingers, he stroked her and spread her wetness all around. As he did so, he placed wet kisses on her mound, savoring her smoothness under his lips. He nibbled at the skin and slowly worked his way down until he was playing an undulating and unrelenting rhythm against Amelie's swollen clit.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, bucking once under Henry's expert ministrations and once again when he inserted his fingers into her wet canal. He scissored his fingers fast, wanting to coax an orgasm from her soon. He was successful within minutes and Amelie moaned and gushed around his fingers all at once. Henry smiled at himself as he stood, licking the juices off his fingers and leaning down to kiss her, giving Amelie a good taste of herself.

Henry straightened as he remembered the toys that Amelie had placed on his desk and walked over to consider them. After a moment or two, he selected the anal plug and the vibrator before pacing over to the drawing table again. Leaning down against, he lifted Amelie's hips so that he could see both her drenched pussy and her puckered, pink asshole. Humming to himself, he began licking her ass, getting it nice and wet. Amelie gasped and wriggled when she felt the tip of the butt plug pressing into her bottom. Shivers ran through her body as it widened and stretched her out before popping and settling inside. Next, Henry pulled her thong back over her hips before turning on the vibrator and tucking it inside her panties.

"Oh!" Amelie gasped, her eyes rolling back into her head as she wiggled her hips around on the table against the unbearable pleasure. Meanwhile, Henry walked towards her head and unzipped his trousers. He stepped out of them and threw them aside before lowering his raging hard on into her mouth. Cock-hungry and eager, Amelie sucked and slurped at it enthusiastically though awkwardly due to her being upside down. Henry groaned and smiled at her horniness and then withdrew his dick and placed his balls in her mouth, closing his eyes and letting out a gravelly moan when she lapped, licked, and massaged them with her tongue and lips like an expert.

"Fuck, you little slut," he practically giggled as she continued to eat his balls and build to orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" Amelie mumbled against his sack as she shuddered and came against the vibrating toy, feeling her juices run down and around the plug in her ass. Henry grinned at the delicious sight as Amelie continued licking his balls. Amelie sighed when his hands made their way down to her tits and pulled them out of the demi cups. His fingers massaged and pinched her breasts and nipples which, combined with the vibrating against her clit and the pressure in her ass, pushed her quickly towards another orgasm, "Henry," she let out a strangled moan as her gyrations became more erratic and desperate, "Henry! Henry I'm going to cum!" she screamed, this orgasm wracking her body more strongly than the last. Henry continued rubbing and pinching her nipples as she came down from it before moving back down to her legs.

"You are so fucking delicious, you know that?" Henry marveled while he removed the relentless vibrator from the crotch of her panties while yanking them back down to her knees. He buried his face back against her pussy, relishing in how soaked it was as he licked and sucked on it.

"Fuck me," Amelie begged sweetly from above, "Please fuck me hard," she implored, staring deeply into Henry's eyes as he looked up at her from her wet entrance. Smirking, Henry stood and position his cock at her entrance.

"What is it you want?" he teased her, tapping his index finger against her butt plug, sending jolts up and down her spine.

"I want you to fuck me!" she whimpered, shaking her head back as forth, "I want you to fuck your slut, I want you to pound me until I cum all over your dick and pass out!" she cried, truly desperate for dick.

"Shit," Henry moaned, sinking his cock into her wet entrance and pounding her furiously. "Who do you belong to? Who owns this pussy?" he growled at her, rubbing her clit with his thumb as he fucked her.

"You do, you do! Henry owns me, owns this pussy!" Amelie cried, ecstatic with pleasure. "God I love how you feel in my pussy with that butt plug in!" she moaned, wriggling her hips against Henry as he continued to sink into her pussy over and over again. His balls hit the plug with each thrust, which gave Amelie the shivers as she felt herself coming to another peak. "Oh fuck Henry, I'm cumming again! I can't stop cumming," she cried as his pace increased and the orgasms rolled through her like waves against a beach.

"Oh fuck!" Henry growled as Amelie's pussy spasmed around his cock and she began to squirt. "God, you're so fucking hot," he grabbed her neck, choking her a little bit as he continued to ravage her sopping cunt, "I'm gonna fuck you until you fucking pass out and then I'm gonna fuck you until you wake up," he mumbled, delirious with desire as he felt his pending release.

"Ahh, Henry!" Amelie moaned, "I'm cumming again, you make me cum so hard," she cried, her eyes rolling back into her head as her pussy spasmed around his thick shaft.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" Henry grunted, pulling out of her pussy and stroking himself. His load shot out in thick, stringy spurts and hit her face, hair, and stomach until it simply dribbled onto her belly. "Fuck," was all he could manage as he sat into the sofa. Amelie sank into the table, panting hard as the sheen of sweat glistened in the light. After he'd recovered, Henry stood and untied Amelie. She'd already fallen asleep, so he scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her to the sofa. He had a blanket that he used for all-nighters he had to pull sometimes and placed it gently around her. Smiling, he unlocked his door and peered downstairs. It was empty and Henry couldn't help but grin. He and Amelie were going to have a grand old time having sex everywhere possible in the office. Once she woke up, of course.