Taking the Magician's Load

Story Info
Grace has come up with a plan to make it big...
14.8k words
4.28
37.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Namazuros
Namazuros
181 Followers

"Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the one, the only..."

The lights had dimmed, and the packed theater had quieted but for excited murmurs as two spotlights swirled about on the expansive stage. The buzzing of the anxious audience grew in intensity as the announcer drew in an exaggerated breath.

"The amaaaazingly marvelous Marvello!"

A pillar of purple smoke erupted from the center stage with a boom of raw sound, a shadowy rising up from within the cloud. The sudden thunderous noise startled some of the audience members so badly that they screamed, drawing forth even more laughter and applause as the well-dressed magician stepped forth and took a bow.

"Bumpkins," I muttered, not even bothering to clap as I took another drink. It was like these people had never seen any amateur pyrotechnic displays before. "Can you believe they're impressed by that garbage, Heather?"

My perky assistant shot me an irritatingly peppy smile. Tall, shapely, and with a great head of hair that I had hated from the moment I saw it, Heather Stone was not what I would think of when I heard the term 'tech expert', but she was fresh out of college and worked for peanuts.

"I don't know, Grace, I think its kind of fun. These late night crowds always seem so energe-"

"Ms. Honeywell," I corrected her for the hundredth time that week. "We're at work, remember."

Heather grinned again, smacking her head in an playful manner. "Sorry, Ms. Honeywell. I keep forgetting because we're so close in age!"

"Well, try to be more serious," I huffed. "We're professionals, and we need to be prepared for a big scoop, okay? I'm counting on you hear."

"Right-o, Ms. Honeywell!" Heather flashed yet another smile, saluting me as well. I groaned and took a deep sip of my drink, wondering how my life had gotten so irritating.

It had seemed like such a simple idea at the time. I knew loads of people that had made it big online with simple videos that took minimal effort. Social media was something I considered myself to be pretty well versed in, and I was confident I could make a career off producing content for people online. The big question was, what the heck would I make?

The answer practically fell into my lap. Shortly before breaking up with an idiot boyfriend who had worked as a magician for hire, I discovered an enormous old book he had hidden away containing hundreds of instructions for magic tricks and illusions. Checking online, I found out that this book was actually quite famous in certain circles for how well guarded the secrets inside it were. Figuring that our relationship wasn't going anywhere anyway, I decided I could get a lot more value out of that old tome than my then-boyfriend, and took it with me.

It wasn't quite the huge break I was searching for, but I began a simple blog revealing a secret a day, and it took off like wildfire. I received tons of attention, positive and negative, but the negative attention only garnered more traffic on my site. Before long, I had to hire Heather to keep tabs on updating things and making sure the site was in order, and also to help me out with things like securing interviews, checking sources, getting me coffee...all the standard intern stuff.

There was a problem, though. I was nearing the end of the book in terms of content to post to my site, and interviews were getting harder to come by. No magicians wanted to talk to me once they knew who I was, and I was getting fewer and fewer interesting sources with tricks to reveal. So I had turned to Heather, and she had told me about Marvello.

"Madrigal Mason Marvello," Heather sighed as she stirred her own drink, fiddling with her straw. "He's so dreamy, right boss?"

Loathe as I was to agree with Heather on anything, she had a point. Marvello was tall, with a full head of wavy black hair. His suit had the top few buttons opened already, showing off his muscular, hairless chest. The spotlights aimed on him seemed to enhance his sexuality even more, making his tanned skin practically glow.

"He's decent, I guess," I admitted. "Certainly below my standards, but not awful."

"He's the biggest name in adult-oriented magic!"

Heather looked like she was about to pout, which was definitely a step up from her ditzy cheerfulness. "You say that like it actually means something."

"It does! He's booked more shows than last year and he's getting a ton of positive buzz from big name magicians! He's the biggest up-and-coming name in magic for the 18 to 32 year-old demographic! He's so amazing, and charming and hot..." She clamped her hand over her mouth, her cheeks starting to redden.

I smirked at her as she let out a little hiccup, obviously feeling buzzed from her drinks. "So besides you having a crush on the guy, what makes him so special? He's just performing in Chicago, not Vegas or something."

She looked at me wide-eyed. "What, you didn't know? He's like...crazy secretive. He doesn't have private interviews or anything, and he has some pretty crazy illusions that he refuses to explain."

"I've seen 'crazy illusions', Heather. I just doubt that I'll see something interesting at a glorified strip show."

Now it was Heather's turn to smirk. "Oh? Then just watch, he's taking his first volunteer now."

While we had been whispering at our table, the show had been continuing, and Marvello had pulled an excited looking redhead from the audience. Judging by her flushed face and the way she kept staring at Marvello's chest, she and Heather shared the same feelings about the magician.

"Now, we have never met before, right my lovely miss..?" Even Marvello's voice was delicious, the sound melodic and soft, yet said in a way that made you feel compelled to listen.

"N-no, not at all...I mean I'm Sheila, but I, um, never..." the nervous woman stammered, sweating under the bright lights.

"Such a shame, Sheila," Marvello sighed. "I meet a woman who makes me feel so light on my feet..."

As Marvello kept talking, the crowd began to gasp and murmur once more; the magician was beginning to float off the ground, and his crotch was just about level with the now beet-red volunteer.

"...and yet, I have no time to mingle, since the show must go on! So I must implore you to put up with me, even if my tongue becomes somewhat tied." Sinking back to the ground, Marvello let out a comically fake cough. He reached into his mouth, miming a look of exaggerated confusion, and pulled forth a bouquet of red roses to present to Sheila, the color matching her hair almost flawlessly.

As the crowd cheered once more, I was struggling to not fiddle with my phone. It all seemed pretty tame so far, if well-executed. I wasn't sure where all the praise for this guy came from.

Marvello frowned at the roses, looking a bit disappointed. "Ahh, but I'm so forgetful. I gave you roses, but nowhere to keep them but in your warm, soft hands." He turned towards the audience, smiling wickedly. "And we all know roses need to kept in a nice, warm place to grow, yes? With lots of nourishing liquid nearby?"

The crowd was murmuring again, but this was no simple levitation or prestidigitation. Sheila's modest chest was starting to swell, visible through her sweater. My mouth was agape as I watched the spectacle, both of her breasts growing so large that it looked like she was smuggling cantaloupes under her now-tight top. Her sweater was clearly not designed to handle the sheer volume of titmeat shoved inside it, and I imagine her bra felt the same way. Despite what must have been discomfort, though, Sheila's expression remained serene. In fact, it appeared more blissful than anything. Her breathing was becoming faster, her swollen melons jiggling visibly with every inhale and exhale. Men and women alike began to cheer as the growth continued even further, forcing the material of her sweater even more taught, until...

With a ripping noise that was no doubt amplified by the microphone Marvello was wearing, the sweater exploded into a shredded mess. Fabric rained down to the floor, and what was left on Sheila's chest as nothing that could possibly be considered anything but a bedroom outfit. The biggest rip had occurred below the neckline, which was a plunging tear that exposed a vast valley of creamy cleavage. From the way her eyelids were fluttering and her hips were wriggling, it looked like Sheila had enjoyed the experience just as much as the hooting and clapping audience.

Marvello, meanwhile, had bent down and plucked some fabric from the ground. With a wiggle of his fingers, the fabric wrapped itself around the base of the bouquet, going around and around. Within a few seconds, it looked as though the fabric had stretched an impossible distance; the thorns were all completely covered, masked entirely by the soft-looking material. Seeming satisfied, Marvello reached over and stuck the bouquet into Sheila's gigantic exposed jugs, drawing a gasp from the surprised woman as the man's gloved hand sunk deep between her tits. He winked at the audience as he withdrew his hand from the cavern of cleavage, no doubt enjoying himself.

"There we go...deep enough so they won't tickle that adorably sweet chin," Marvello murmured, his voice seemingly impossibly commanding for how soft he was speaking. Sheila was practically swooning on her heels. "And I made your bra a bit stronger, but not enough to inhibit your bouncing beauties...is that alright, dear Sheila?"

Sheila nodded, sending her swollen melons jiggling in such a way that I was surprised they didn't wobble up to smack her in the chin. Marvello smiled and turned to the audience, giving a bow and gesturing at Sheila.

"Let us give my lovely assistant a hand, everyone! Perhaps even more than one, if you would be so inclined!" The crowd went wild, and Sheila looked positively giddy as she was escorted by Marvello back to her seat, running her hands up and down her gigantic bosom as she took stock of her new figure.

"Now, remember Sheila," the magician was saying as he lead the top-heavy woman down the aisle, "just see me after the show, and I will fix up that sweater better than it was before. And if you would like, I can even make your breasts smaller...unless you find them too enjoyable to get rid of!"

Smiling wickedly, he leapt back on stage as more pillars of smoke erupted around him.

"Now! Who will be my next volunteer?"

"See?" Heather nudged my foot under the table, drawing me back from the spectacle I had just witnessed. "What did I tell you, boss? He's really something!"

I wasn't sure what the heck I had just witnessed. Sure, it was a woman wearing a sweater, something that could obviously be used to cover up fake breasts, or balloons, or other tricks that this guy might use...but it all looked so real. 'But that's impossible,' I reminded myself.

"Alright, so he's good," I admitted, watching as he selected an excited looking brunette who was thrusting her chest out expectantly. "All the more reason to make sure we get that interview. Can I count on you for that, Heather?"

"Yesshir, boss!" Heather drained her drink and gave me a much clumsier salute than before. "You can count on me!"

I couldn't help but groan. This was proving to be an insufferable trip, but it would all be worth it if this Marvello story paid off. I just had to accept that it was up to Heather to get in touch with him. He had refused private interviews, and there was no way he would speak to me once he found out what my angle was. Heather would have to be my eyes and ears, and make all the smart decisions that I would make in her position.

"Look, look!" Heather pointed in excitement, nearly spilling my drink as she leaned over. "That woman's boobs are getting huge!"

I groaned yet again. 'What did I do to deserve this?!'

-

I checked my phone yet again, pacing the floor of our hotel room. It had been nearly five hours since I had parted ways with Heather after the show, and there hadn't been a peep from my infuriatingly chipper assistant, and this cheap place wasn't helping my attitude. For crying out loud, I could hear the sound of mattress springs coming from the room next to ours!

"I should relax, I'm sure everything is fine," I reassured myself. "She's probably just enjoying the company of that stupid magician too much to remember that she has a job to do."

Heather had seemed nervous but otherwise totally willing to go along with the plan I had proposed to her, no doubt getting some confidence as she drank during Marvello's show. Since there was zero chance of the secretive magician agreeing to an interview with someone like me, we would have to do a different approach.

"Just do whatever it takes to even get a blurb," I had told her. She was nothing amazing in the looks department, but maybe this guy was into the whole bimbo look. "Remember, if you just tell him for a college project, we can wiggle and twist that enough to post it on our site, okay?"

Nodding vigorously, Heather had ambled off towards the crowded hallway outside the magician's dressing room, tugging at her shirt the whole time. I had asked her to dress as revealingly as she could, and that was the part of the plan that she had the most issue with. The stacked blonde was absurdly selfconscious, and it took a few drinks before I could get her to relax enough to agree to change into the outfit I had brought especially for her. Her large chest stuffed into the bright pink tubetop I had given her definitely captured the gaze of the security guards in the hall, and I was optimistic her bountiful cleavage would impress Marvello as well. From what Heather had excitedly told me during the show, he was frequently going on about how much he loved breasts, and what I had seen certainly had noticed during the show that he had no shyness about appreciating the chests of his volunteers.

I was shaken from my thoughts by the sound of a keycard scrapping into the door. Rushing to the door, I yanked it open to reveal a dazed-looking Heather standing like a ditz with her hand out, holding the room card. She blinked at me, and I noticed her pupils looked really dilated. She was still wearing her slutty outfit, but her tubetop looked as if it had been tugged down a bit, her tits practically flopping out of it.

"Get in here, you idiot!" I hissed, tugging her inside. She trudged after me, her arms swinging loosely.

I turned to face her, getting angrier. "What the hell, Heather? Not only did you not text me, you look like you got completely drunk too? You better have gotten something good out of Marvello!"

My assistant looked at me blankly, eyes widening a little. "Marvello...?"

I wanted to scream. "Yes, Marvello, you bimbo! The whole point of this dumb trip! Did you talk to him or not? Did you get anything I can use?

Heather got a look of sudden excitement on her face, which threw me for a loop. "Marvello?!" She exclaimed, her expression changing from one of excitement towards something lewder.

"Heather, what the fu-ooooooff!" My shocked reaction to her was turned into a muffled cry as my addled assistant lunged at me, tackling me onto the bed and locking her lips against mine. I was completely taken aback, not just from the sensation of her tongue slipping between my lips as she murmured in need but by how strong she was. My assistant stood a full 6 inches below me, and while she was in decent shape, she was holding my wrists with a grip that made me feel completely powerless. Her hips bucked against mine, and she pressed her chest roughly against mine. For an absurd moment, I felt humiliated by how much smaller I was than her before I remembered what was happening.

"Mmnnff, mmnnnff!" I moaned furiously, my cries muffled by my assistant's roaming tongue and full, needy lips. Heather was seemingly blind to my distress, making out with me loudly and grinding her hips against mine. Her own moans swallowed mine up, and my ears were filled with her perverted noises of growing arousal.

'He must have given her a roofie, or some drug,' I thought dimly, fighting the embarrassed feeling of arousal that was welling up within me. I shouldn't be getting so worked up over this, but as my assistant kept tonguing and working her body against mine, my fury was being rivaled by a growing desire that was smoldering inside me, a tingling warmth between my legs that was pushed further every time Heather pushed her crotch against mine.

Suddenly, Heather pulled her face back, staring down at me with wet, shining lips. I felt a moment of disappointment before I remembered what was happening.

"Heather, w-what the hell are...ooh...y-you doing?! Snap out of...ohhh...o-of it and let me go!" I cried, my plea mingled with little gasps as the blonde kept gyrating against me.

"I'm supposed to do something..." Heather said in a curiously calm voice, given how she was squirming and wiggling around. Her tits had jiggled out of her top at this point, and her nipples poked out proudly from her heaving chest.

"I s-said, let me..."

"Oh!" Heather exclaimed, ignoring my protests. "I remember!"

Paying no mind to my continued struggles, Heather wiggled up against me, straddling me as she moved forward on her knees, pining me underneath her. She let go of one of my wrists for an instant, but her leg went on my arm as she began to turn, leaving me just as powerless as she turned herself around, holding tight on my legs.

I stared up at her wiggling backside that was now above my head, and I realized that either she had taken my advice about not wearing any panties or she was missing clothing from her earlier activities.

Without any warning, Heather yanked my skirt down. Kicking miserably, all I accomplished was working my shorts down my legs, leaving them hanging from my ankles as Heather rubbed her cheek against my panties. I heard her let out a muffled pant, and felt her chin against my bare crotch. As I felt my panties getting tugged lower, I realized what was happening; Heather was pulling my panties down with her teeth! I yelped as the waistline snapped against my thighs. I tried to spread my legs, pushing my underwear back up, but my assistant's grip was too tight. I felt my face heat up, realizing that my pussy was on full display. I imagined how I looked, my hair tightly trimmed. In contrast was Heather's bare twat, still wiggling back and forth a short distance above my head, a sight that made me let out a whimpering gasp as the heat in my cheeks was joined by another flare of heat from between my legs. I heard and felt Heather draw in an amused breath as she pressed herself against my sex, her lips against mine.

"This is from Marvello!" Heather declared proudly, her breath warm against my now-trembling pussy.

"Don't you dare, oohh, oooooohh!! Don't you da-mmmmfff!!" My protests were muffled once more as Heather, having lunged into my pussy tongue-first, dropped her hips against my face, rubbing her cunt against my mouth! I squealed miserably into my assistant's hot snatch, feeling a mixture of revulsion and humiliated arousal as her pussy clenched against my lips, her bare skin rubbing against the front of my face. She was practically facefucking me as she began to gyrate and grind, slurping loudly at my pussy the whole time!

"Mmmnnff, nnnnmmm...!" I moaned miserably, my own noises now less outraged and more excited. Either Heather was a pro pussy-licker, or Marvello had done something to enhance her tongue. She suckled like an expert, mewling into me as I jumped and wiggled my hips. There was no mercy from Heather; her tongue was a force that I couldn't resist, couldn't avoid. She drove me forward, heedless of my muffled cries into her pussy. Her own excitement was obvious from how slick her cunt was, wet with her arousal and from my forced licks. In the midst of growing need and forced arousal, I wondered if my own cunt looked as wet and glistening as the twat that was fucking my face.

Namazuros
Namazuros
181 Followers