Taking The Next Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just have to taste you." At a Friday night dinner, months earlier, the two of us and the intern had gone out for drinks to celebrate the end of her internship, and after several Pink Pussy cocktails we'd loosened up and I'd confessed I loved to go down on a woman. That it was basically my favorite thing.

We'd not discussed it again but I remember the conversation as I peeled her panties down as she helpfully moved her buns up for easier access. "Nashey... you're so beautiful. I've wanted this..."

She pushed the back of my head down and I almost dove in. I had to remind myself to be gentle and not act like a 17-year-old getting his first taste and then trying to suck the poor girl's clit off. I kissed her lips, which almost seemed to part in front of me. My hands parted her thighs then rested on the outside of her hips and pressed down. Her back arched. I glanced up and saw her eyes were fluttering and her tongue was dancing on her lips.

I moved inside her with my tongue to get the flavor: at first, almost nothing but then I hit a pocket of the sweetest caramel, so sweet I probably needed dental work on the stop. I lapped it in and after swirling around her briefly, I moved my mouth up to her clit. GENTLY sucking it in, the tips of my tongue poking it gently and then using the flat side of my tongue on it. Long, slowly, wet movements.

Her hips came up, almost choking me as her thighs came together. I tried really hard not to cum in that moment as the thought ran through my brain: Come Nashey, come. Come. And she came. Hard. Her body almost twisted halfway through and then when the pressure let up on the back and top of my head I realized she's been pressing me into her while pulling my hair a bit.

I stayed down by her thighs for a minute. "You so beautiful, you're such a sweet little thing, fuck you taste so good..."

After a couple of minutes I came up and gently rested my hand on her little mound, cupping under her a little. She turned towards me and snuggled into my neck, while my hand then ran down her back and squeezed her ass. "Uh, at last," I said.

She said: "I need to rest now. Wow. I am so happy."

"Me too. I can't believe you changed your mind."

Nashey: "I don't know when or how, exactly, but it happened. You've handled yourself so well, I've seen you grow as a person and, frankly, Mike, you've looked kinda hot lately. Looks like my suggestions for outfits and a hairstyle paid off for you (laughing). I thought I was getting you all handsome for someone else and was surprised when you didn't start dating a couple of months ago. But I'm willing to see where this goes. I know you like me a lot and I'm not making any promises but... well, this was a good start."

Yes, it was.

12