Taking The Tutor

Story Info
A lovely wife and mother is enslaved.
6.2k words
4.15
199k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,403 Followers

Adam Bridges was not a nice man. His bad disposition had not been improved by joining the armed forces. He was now 45 years old. He was powerfully built and had a keen, mechanical and tactical mind. He was an expert marksman and a superlative outdoorsman. Now that he was out of the service his wife Joan and his daughter Jane had had enough of him. Jane had built a successful business while Adam was overseas. Their time apart, often years at a time, had caused them to drift as a couple. To his daughter Jane he was a virtual stranger, one she did not want to get to know better.

Shortly after he returned home from the Middle East, Joan had given him the ultimatum, Be out of the house in six months. Although miffed Adam knew better than to hang around where he was not wanted. Over the years his wife had stopped taking care of herself. She was flabby and looked nothing like the woman Adam had married. In many ways Adam was glad to be done with her. The lawyers put everything in simple terms. Adam would retain his cabin in the deep woods. Joan hated the place and had only been there once with him the entire time they had been married. She would retain the house and the property. In exchange she would not seek alimony or child support. Joan wanted him gone immediately but she was legally bound to letting him sleep on the couch until the six months were up.

Those days were winding down to a precious few. Had Joan and Jane not been filled with such utter contempt for the man whose presence they loathed they may have noticed the gleam in Adam's eye every time Jane's tutor paid a visit. Adam asked seemingly innocuous questions about her after each of her visits. He had done some intelligence work in the navy. In no time he had compiled a secret dossier on this fascinating woman.

Her name was Beverly Holland and she was 39 years old stood five foot five and weighed about 110 pounds. She had alabaster skin and dark brown, almost black shoulder length hair. Her breasts were ample but not too large. Her legs were long and shapely. Her eyes were deep blue and her figure was to die for. Her voice was melodic and lilting. Talk about your MILFS! She had a husband named Ted who sold insurance and two children. The daughter Maria, was 16, the same age as his own daughter Jane, was the spitting image of her mother. Her son was named Clark and he was 14 and was a nice meld of his mother's and father's features.

Adam learned everything about her and her family. Beverly's schedule he committed to memory, it had her going to several houses to tutor students and lots of work from home where she had an office where she did medical billing. Adam Bridges was not missed by his wife, she was overjoyed at every second he spent out of the house. With a sizable pension and lots in the bank (Jane had stopped accepting his money years ago) Adam could do as he pleased.

His final plan was put in place to coincide with his last day on the couch. His wife would not care where he had gone and would not link it to other events. He spent weeks stocking his cabin, hunting and stashing lots of venison and other game in the freezer, He planned to have a guest. She would be unwilling at first but Adam was sure that he could bring her around to his point of view after a few weeks.

Since he was ex-military he needed a name for his project so he called it simply Operation Taking The Tutor. His plan on spiriting her out of town to his cabin was perfected through lots of practice and subtle dry runs. On the final day of his stay at his wife's house he packed up his few possessions that he hadn't already moved to the cabin into his SUV and announced that he was leaving,

"Do I get a kiss before I go?" He asked Joan.

Joan simply sneered at him and said "Very funny. Goodbye Adam, thanks for the wonderful daughter. I'd prefer if we considered each other strangers from this day on."

"Deal!" Said Adam as he strode out of the house and into his vehicle.

He drove out of town at 10:00 in the morning, making sure that he was seen by as many people as possible. He even stopped to chat up a local cop. Ten miles out of town he pulled into an abandoned farm. Adam pulled into the barn. He had rented the property. In a short time the lease would revert to the original owners and no one would know that he had ever been there.

Already in the barn was a panel van done up as a national carpet cleaning chain vehicle. Adam pulled on the uniform he had bought and drove the van back into town. Although Beverly had seen Adam before and even talked with him on one occasion, Adam felt certain that she would not recognize him. In the uniform he was as invisible as the postman, the gas man or the UPS man. I mean really how often do we REALLY see these people. Especially if we pass them on the street?

Beverly Holland lived on a leafy suburban street. Most of the houses were unoccupied as most adults of both genders were at work and the children were in school. It was 12:15 when Adam Bridges parked the cleaning van in front of 212 West Park Street. He knew that Beverly was utterly alone at home. He walked up to the door, his clipboard concealing a tazer. There were other goodies in his fanny pack.

He rang the bell and Beverly answered. He mind was clearly a thousand miles away. Her expression was one of impatience at being disturbed by a salesman. Before she got one word out Adam had forced himself into the vestibule and tazered her in the jugular. Adam caught her as she went down. From the fanny pack he produced a hypodermic needle and he gave her a quick injection. She was out immediately and would sleep for hours. She had not made a sound.

Calmly Adam returned to the van and withdrew a roll of carpet. He brought this into Beverly's house.

The carpet was unrolled. Adam took a ball gag out of the fanny pack as well as some handcuffs. He cuffed her arms and feet then duct taped her legs and arms together. She nicely fit in the re-rolled carpet. He sought out her purse and placed it in the carpet with her. The missing purse would convey the message that she had just stepped out for a moment. That could delay a police search for her by several hours. To Adam she was incredibly light as he carried her back to the van. He locked the door of the house on his way out. The rug was back in its place in the van. Adam shut the van doors and got into the driver's seat. As he pulled away he looked at his watch. 12:30! Even faster than the practice times!

A leisurely drive back to the seemingly abandoned farm and the barn. Adam took the carpet out of the van, unrolled it and took a moment to ponder his prize. She was truly beautiful. She belongs with a man like me he thought and not a non entity like her husband Ted. Her beauty was truly staggering. Up close she looked a good ten or fifteen years younger than the calender said she was. Adam wanted to unwrap her then and there but he remained focused on his mission. He put some padding down on the floorboards in the back of his SUV. And carefully piled sleeping bags and other camping equipment around her. He covered her with a thin blanket. She had plenty of air to breath and she would not be jostled too much by the ride. If a cop DID pull him over,he would most likely see all the stuff in the back of the SUV, notice that Adam was wearing his hunting vest and decide that searching the vehicle was pointless.

The farm had a large pond in the center of the property. It was fed by a natural spring and its water level never varied even in the most severe drought. The ground was hard right up to the edge of the pond. Adam sank the carpet van in it dead center. If it ever was discovered it would be months or years from now. In an empty barrel Adam burned the carpet cleaner uniform and got dressed in his hunting clothes. By 2:30 P.M. He was well out of town and on the way to his cabin. Operation Taking the Tutor was a roaring success!

It was past dark when Adam reached his cabin. It had electricity but that was its only modern convenience. Adam like it that way. To be honest he would like to live completely off the grid but he needed a freezer for his meat and beer. He also liked hot water. The bill was payed automatically from an account that was not directly traceable to Adam. His nearest neighbor was five miles away and HE hated to be bothered even more than Adam did. He had no fear of nosy neighbors.

After unlocking the door to his cabin Adam carried the precious bundle of Beverly Holland into his living room. She had barely moved but Adam new that the sedative he gave her would soon wear off. It was time to get down to business. After depositing her purse in a hidden safe his mind began to focus on his prize. For the first time he noticed what she was wearing. A tan blouse with brown slacks and sensible tan shoes.

After removing her gag and cuffs. He cut away the duct tape In his mind Adam had contemplated with relish his next action time and again over the last few months. He began to undress her. Slowly he undid every button on her blouse and slid it off her body. Her large breasts were inviting to touch in her white sensible bra. He took off her shoes and socks and then undid her belt and opened her slacks. She was wearing pink Hello Kitty panties. Adam unhooked her bra and slid off the panties. Her body was even more spectacular naked. Her breasts had lovely pink nipples and light brown areolas. There was almost no sagging from age. Her pussy hair was trimmed into a heart. But Adam knew he was not finished yet. She wore a charm necklace. Adam opened up to see a pictures of her children and husband. Adam removed this as well as the four earrings in each lobe. A cheap watch, and a tennis bracelet joined the jewelry. Last he twisted off her impressive engagement ring and wedding band. Her set her on the couch and began eating her out, The sweetness was other worldly! He took another look at her perfect ass and considered again how wonderful the coming months and years would be. He would soon have her broken down to an organic toy. She would fuck him and enjoy it, She would suck him off and swallow his seed. She would wait on him hand and foot. She would live as his woman in their leafy paradise.

He gathered up her personal effects and threw a cover over her. The sedative would wear off in no more than three quarters of an hour. His face would be the first thing she would see! For added effect,

Adam took some acetone and remove the lacquer from her fingernails and toenails. Everything she had worn as a free woman had been removed. Of course later he would have to deal with that bush, slaves were not permitted body hair, she no doubt, would want to hold onto it making its loss all that more acute.

After completing that task he lit a fire in the fireplace. The wood was thoroughly seasoned and the fire was roaring in no time.

Presently she began to stir. Beverly's eyes opened wide. She saw Adam and screamed. Then she realized that she was naked, took a peek under the cover and screamed again. Adam waved a revolver at her. "Quiet down woman, no one can hear you in any case."

"Who are you? Where am I? What happened to my clothes?"

Adam merely grunted in response

Then Beverly took a deeper look at Adam and said, "Wait I know you ... You are Jane Bridges father!"

"Yes I am." Said Adam. "Although your proper address of me is Master. You are simply 'woman' and you are my property."

"Now see here!"said Beverly, "Its not too late for you to correct this mistake. If you take me home now I won't go to the police."

Adam grew impatient. He waved the revolver again.

"You are in no position to bargain. Woman, I have taken you here. We are in the middle of nowhere and I will be training you to be a compliant willing slave. The life you knew as a free woman is over."

Beverly, beginning to comprehend the dire nature of her circumstance said. "You can't be serious Mr. Bridges I am a wife and a mother. I have no intention of being your slave. Now return my clothing and take me home."

Adam looked at Beverly with bemusement. "Observe woman." He produced Beverly's Blouse and tossed it in the flames, her slacks and the rest of her clothing followed in rapid succession.

Beverly, screamed and begged Adam to stop destroying her clothes.

Adam glared at her, "I am in control here, woman. Your word means nothing. The sooner you realize that you have no power the faster you can begin to embrace your slave life." With a rapid move Adam tugged off Beverly's blanket leaving her naked to the world.

Beverly tried to cover herself. "Mr. Bridges! Please you can't do this.!"

"Correction." Said Adam. "I can and I AM doing this! Now SILENCE!"

Adam's anger terrified Beverly and she manged to quiet herself down.

"That's better." Said Adam, "Now let me explain some things. Your daughter Maria is quite beautiful. I could bring her here to serve as a slave with you. I am an expert marksman, I could take out your husband Ted as he enters the Palmyra building and disappear, leaving no clues. Your son Clark attends Parker Middle School. One day he might not come home. I have studied every aspect of your life woman. I can lock you here in chains and do one or more of these things to your family and return with no one being the wiser. No doubt the police and your family are looking for you. There is also no doubt that they will never find you. Your good behavior and obedience means that your family will come to no harm. Piss me off, get rebellious or deny me access to you sexually and I can not be held responsible for what happens to the folks that USED to be your family."

"Oh my God." said Beverly.

"Exactly said Adam, as far as you are concerned I am God. I decide IF and what you eat. I decide how often and how you fuck me. I decide what you wear or what you don't wear. Your life from now on revolves around worshiping me and putting me first is every aspect of your life. You are my property to do with as I see fit. Like God I can smite your family members in a heartbeat, That daughter of yours for example. I have seen her going off to school in her uniform, She has fantastic legs. I wonder if her body compares to yours. Keep me happy and I will push that desire out of my mind."

Beverly realized with utter shock and conviction that this man meant everything he said and was quite capable of doing everything he claimed he could do. He had apparently brought her here, wherever here was, without leaving a trace.

"No. please don't hurt my family, leave them alone."

"Now you are talking sense woman. Let's test how obedient you can be. Get on your knees in front of me, undo my pants. Suck me off and swallow every drop."

"But.. bu..."

"That daughter of yours. I'll bet she's more obedient."

"No!"

Beverly threw herself at Adam's feet and reached for his fly. Through tears she withdrew his large penis and began performing fellatio.

"If you bite me. Your family dies immediately and I will take a long time in killing you."

It was all of the encouragement Beverly needed. Before long Adam was moaning. He grabbed her head and prevented her from pulling away as he came in copious amounts in her mouth. Beverly had never swallowed cum before but fear made her choke it all down .

"I see that you are learning woman."

Adam looked at Beverly.

"Stand up. Put your and at your sides and slowly turn around like a model on a catwalk. You are not permitted modesty in front of me. Try to hide yourself and you WILL be punished I've seen every part of you when I undressed you anyway."

Beverly found herself in a daze as she stood and slowly spun around. She forced her hands to her sides. Very few men had seen her naked. She had had only two boyfriends before her husband entered her life. She knew that she turned heads but she was a modest woman. She began to perceive that her modesty would work against her.

"That is good behavior woman. Now step through that door on the right. It is the bathroom. Its time for your bath and your shave. Slaves are not permitted body hair."

Beverly studied the cabin. It was small, probably it did not have more than three or four rooms. The floor was hardwood. Hunting trophies and taxidermy animal heads lined the walls. The roof came to a peak and sloped sharply. There were various animal skins and rugs upon the floor. The room she was in must be the living room. There was a large couch, where she had woken up and a love seat. The huge fireplace dominated the room. She noticed a breakfast nook with a stove and a freezer and refrigerator of in one corner.

There were only two doorways to other rooms . The front door to the cabin looked very thick and was

barred with several locks on the bar and on the door. It looked like all of them required a key. Although it was dark outside, Beverly noticed that the windows were barred as well. "This man is very intelligent and very dangerous, " she thought to herself. One wall seemed to consist entirely of gun racks. There were guns of all kinds. Beverly knew very little about guns but she was sure that not all of the weapons she was looking at were legal. They were all locked in place by thick locks and long wire cables.

"Get a move on." her abductor said

Beverly walked through the designated doorway. Adam entered behind her and turned the light on. It was a rustic bathroom. There was a sink, a toilet, a small shower and an old fashioned. smallish tub on lion's feet legs. There was not an inch of wasted space in the room. Adam turned the taps on the tub, steam from the water filled the air.

"Here is what will happen woman. Once the tub is full you will get in and I will wash every part of you. After that I will dry you. We will head to the bedroom where I will have the room and the light to shave that pussy of yours. I kind of like the heart shape but you must learn your place. After your shave I am going to fuck you. It is in your best interests to at least act like you enjoy it."

Beverly, trembling with fear said, "Please let me go. You can drop me outside of town I won't tell anyone about this, about what you have done."

Adam looked at here and sneered. "Of course you won't tell anyone about this since you are never leaving this cabin. Oh I may let you sunbathe some time but your universe from today on will be no more than fifty feet from this cabin. I am stocked to survive years with no help from the outside world. There is plenty of game in the forests to supplement that. Outside of the occasional run to get beer making supplies I am completely self sufficient. Yes I do use power but if it were cut off I'd be in no hurry to have it reconnected and if I did have to get it reconnected you would be thoroughly hidden and kept silent. This is our love nest. You have no responsibilities other than seeing that my every desire is fulfilled."

Beverly, comprehending at last. said. "You mean I'll die here?"

Adam said, "Your death is many decades off. As long as you are obedient, compliant, and agree to all of my sexual desires you will live a long, healthy life as my slave. Decide that you are too good for this life or that you'd rather be dead then fuck me, I know where your family lives. Your daughter can take your place. Tick me off enough and the man you called husband will have his head join the others on my wall. Or I could divert your son from his daily tasks long enough to castrate him. Would you like to see his balls in a jar?"

"You're your a monster!" Shouted Beverly.

"I never claimed to be a nice person. Get in the tub!"

Resignedly Beverly stepped in the tub. The water was hot, far hotter than she like it. Adam took off his shirt and approached the tub with soap and a bath brush. Shirtless Adam was an impressive specimen. He stood six foot four and was heavily muscled. There was a hint of a paunch but other than that he looked like a weightlifter. Beverly studied his face, there was a hardness to it. His nose was a bit too broad for his face but under ordinary circumstances Beverly would have considered him handsome. Now she was simply terrified. He looked like a man who could rip her apart with his bare hands and enjoy it.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,403 Followers
12