Taking Things Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jriver
Jriver
3 Followers

I made out I had just come to a bit and slurred a response.

“What’s going on, I’m tired. Got a feel like shit.” I said.

“You ain’t gonna throw up are you? Get in the bathroom if you are.”

“No, it’s my head.” I said as I turned back over and got under the covers. I buried my head in the pillow again and turned my back to Sean hoping that he hadn’t seen my erection.

“Lightweight” He said as he got into the other side and turned the light out.

I waited to see what would happen but nothing did. I decided to speak before he fell asleep.

“Any luck with that girl on the phone?” I said.

“Na, she’s got herself some pikey bloke from town. I’ve blown it with her for good I think. I was hoping to get her round tonight, I’m so fucking randy.”

This was a bolt out of the blue. I now had a feeling that Sean knew I had an erection and was “testing the waters with me.” Laying in bed half naked with him and hearing him say that was strange for Sean. I tried to remain cool.

“Never mind, plenty more fish in the sea and all that.” I replied.

“Yeah, well that ain’t going to help me much now is it?”

This was his second statement that carried double meanings. The first one was strange enough; the last one just reiterated that I thought I could finally be on a winner. The worst part was that there was no way I could just jump from being cool to saying “Here let me help you with that” without first knowing for sure he was up for it.

“I know what you mean, that girl I was with the other night wouldn’t put out. Fucking lesbian, I ain’t had it in weeks.” Was all I could manage.

In immediate hindsight I knew that I had just nudged this episode to the next level, rather than killing it stone dead with a non sexual comment or changing the subject.

There was an uncomfortable silence. I realised that we had both just about given each other the green light to take things further but that both of us were too uncertain to take it past the un-crossable line.

I made up my mind there and then that I was going to try it on with Sean right here and right now. Fuck the consequences, I was a little tipsy, enough to help me into going for it.

I quickly and without saying a word shot underneath the duvet and made a beeline for Sean’s cock. It was erect and tenting up through his boxers. He didn’t say a word; he just took my head and guided it to his cock. It was like we both knew it was going to happen and it felt so right. The feeling as it passed into my hungry mouth was amazing.

After all the months I had fantasised about this happening. I felt his hands on my head, he started to caress my hair and the odd moan started to escape from his mouth. I sucked him like my life depended on it, getting as much as his shaft into my mouth as I could manage, gagging on a couple of occasions.

“Fuck John, I’m gonna cum. That is so good.”

“No don’t come, not yet, I want you to fuck me Sean. Right now in this bed.”

He looked at me quizzically.

“You done this before?” He finally said.

“No, never, I’m just so fucking horny. Have you then?”

“No, I’m not gay you know.”

“Neither am I, just felt like a good thing to do at the time.” I said hoping he wasn’t about to back out on me.

I quickly took his cock back into my mouth before I lost control of the situation. The last thing I wanted was for him to back out now. I continued sucking him in earnest and checking his facial expressions. They started to drift back toward sexual bliss again before too long, and I knew this time I had to take him near the edge before asking him to fuck me again.

His hands wondered down to my head again, and I started to tickle his balls with my free hand.

“Jesus that’s so nice” He mumbled.

“I’m gonna come soon if you keep that up.”

I took the initiative again. I took him as close to orgasm as I could before getting on to all fours and offering him my arse. I was now facing away from him with my arse inches from his face. There was a silence, and I thought maybe I had lost him again. Then I felt him sift his position and the next thing I new his face was next to mine and his cock found its way between my arse cheeks.

Sean sat back quickly, and again I thought I had blown it. I turned and realised he was just positioning his cock against my arse opening. He applied a little pressure and I felt the head of his shaft slowly sinking into my arse. I applied a little pressure my self, and Sean started a slow rhythm of pushing about an inch into my arse before withdrawing.

The feeling was sensational, better than even I had imagined fantasising about such an event over the last few months.

Our speed quickened, and as my knees dug into the bed, I pushed harder backwards to meet Sean’s shaft gliding into me further and further into me with ever increasing force. Finally he hunched over on top of my back, or thrusts stopping momentarily, before resuming again.

Sean was inside me to the hilt now, the pain was moderate, but the pleasure as I felt his breath against my neck and his cock pistoning in and out of my virgin arse was out of this world.

He spoke suddenly.

“God your so fucking tight, I’m gonna cum in your arse.”

“Yeah Seany, come in my arse, I want to feel that thing go off in my arse.”

I reached with a hand and grabbed Sean’s arm, giving it a reassuring squeeze to let him no I wanted it.

“Oh FUCK yeah, here it comes.”

I felt the first blast, the first sperm to enter my body. His cock started to throb, and with each movement I could feel more and more of his sperm entering my arse. Finally, after remaining still for a minute and breathing heavily next to my face, he pulled out and collapsed onto the bed.

I turned around and immediately kneeled over him. He smiled up at me as I started feverishly wanking myself.

“God Sean, I’m gonna cum.”

He suddenly sat up right and took my penis into his mouth. The feeling was too much, and despite trying to savour the moment I blew into his mouth within seconds. I fell on top of his body and put my mouth to his. He accepted eagerly, and as we shared that first kiss, I could taste my sperm on his tongue.

I was utterly content, my objective was achieved. I knew that making love to Sean had been everything I expected it to be and more. I fell asleep in his arms, drifting off into a deep slumber.

Who knew what tomorrow would bring and how it would affect our friendship. At that precise moment, I didn’t care.

To be continued?

Jriver
Jriver
3 Followers
12