Taking Tomoko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomoko saw it too. But she was too late to stop me or try to run away again. I flew at her, pushing her down on the table. Our hands flailed all over the place. She wailed and tried to get me off of her, but in my rage I now had twice the strength than before.

I jumped onto the table, pushing her legs up into my shoulders. She cried and hissed at me, again like a cat. But this time, something darker took control of me. I don't even remember putting my hands around her neck.

"You little slut!" I hissed. "Kick me in the face? In the face? I'll show you!"

"Gomen! Gomenasai!" she moaned.

But we were long past apologies now. I pushed her legs further back by leaning forward. I let go of her neck with one hand and tried to guide my cock into her pussy. My dick prodded against her skin. An opening! Without a second thought, I pushed into her. Her shocked reaction and the sudden tightness around my shaft revealed I pushed into the wrong hole!

In my rage I accidentally put my cock almost balls deep into her ass. Tomoko's voice cracked, unable to make a sound. I can't imagine how much this must have hurt. But again, in my enraged state I pressed on. I began thrusting in and out of her tiny asshole. Her pussy began to leak like crazy. Her juices slid down her ass, lubricating me and letting me slide inside her even easier. This brutal shift was turning her on! It must have been years since she'd been fucked like this. A dirty part she was unwilling to acknowledge must have longed to be wanted so badly. To be ravaged. What an adorable little slut you are.

She squealed something, but I was too angry to listen. But her noises were getting too loud. I tried to silence her, but once again my hand found their way around her neck. To my own shock I began to squeeze tightly. Her eyes widened and I wouldn't be shocked if she tried to say something, but my tight grip around her throat made that impossible.

My savage outburst shocked me to my core, yet I couldn't stop myself. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, while her tongue flopped out of her mouth as she gasped for air. The color of her face turned a near purple. Spittle leaked from her mouth and down face. Her sphincter closed tighter around my cock with every passing second. It was terrifying but exhilarating at the same time. My Tomoko, completely at my mercy.

She gasped and shook something fierce. Her ass tightened while her pussy began to leak even more. She must've came again. I released her from my grip. She coughed and gasped, with her legs still up against my shoulders and my dick up her ass. She said nothing. She was probably just glad to be able to breathe again. But that feeling, the one where her ass clinched around my cock, that was one for the books. Unforgettable. And of course, being the idiot that I am, I had to have more of that.

Before she could react, I grabbed her throat again. This time, more gently. I squeezed it slightly. She moaned as I did, shaking her head as to say; "no". Don't worry, baby. I won't lose control.

With a firm grip around her throat, I blocked the air from entering her lungs. She tilted her head back. A lone tear ran down her reddened face. I think I saw the hint of a smile, even if she tried to hide it. Her body began to shake all over. Not wanting to risk asphyxiating her for too long, I began to hump her ass rapidly. I'd never felt anything like this. To have someone at my complete mercy. Her tits jiggled along slightly as her body was rocking back and forth with each thrust. Her hands tried to grasp at mine, but it was obvious she was spent.

I didn't last long. Neither did she. My orgasm rose up and was ready to explode. There were no words this time. Just grunts and quiet gasps. I could barely breathe myself as I let go and pumped my cum into Tomoko's asshole. From her pussy came the tiniest of squirts. It was then I released her from my grip again. She gasped and coughed a bit, but she was otherwise fine. We laid there, basking in the euphoria and thrill of the most intense sex either of us ever had in our lives.

Once I caught my breath, I checked up on her. She looked me in the eye for a second, but turned away quickly. I patted her head and brushed my fingers through her hair. I laid beside her, on that table for a bit. She must have been wary of my next move, but really, I just wanted to cuddle. My ravishment had taken all her energy, and I soon found her dozing off on me. It was adorable.

A few hours to go before my flight, but little leeway to play around some more. Besides, I wasn't gonna press my luck regarding the husband or the kid. I straightened my shirt and pulled up my pants. From time to time I checked if Tomoko was all right, which thankfully she was. My hands stroked that pretty face one last time. Were it up to me, I'd fuck her like that everyday. Hell, let's be honest; I'd rape her like this every day that I could. But it was not to be.

I was down the hall and nearly out the door, when I felt my phone in my pocket. Grasping it, I turned to look back. I could see Tomoko's legs dangling from the ledge of the table from here. A mischievous part of me took hold of me again. Probably had the biggest shit-eating grin on my face ever, but this was another one for the books.

#

We were up in the air for about an hour. Most of the passengers were already trying to sleep. Not me though. No, I was keeping myself entertained. But I was thirsty, so I pressed the little button above me. A twenty-something year old blonde woman from probably Wisconsin in a little blue uniform walked up to me.

"Can I get you anything, sir?" the stewardess asked.

"Orange juice, please?" I asked her.

She smiled and threw me a cute little nod. She turned the "call stewardess" sign off as she went to get me my drink.

Normally, I might have been the usual horndog that I am and tried to get a glimpse of her ass as she walked away. But not this time. With a few swipes of my thumb, the whole afternoon was played back to me. Well, not all of it. But the photos that I took of Tomoko right before I left were right there again for me to enjoy.

There was the one close up of her pussy, patch of hair and cum oozing out of it and all. There was the shots of her breasts, with my teethmarks around the nipples. Some shots of her toes, her hands, her belly and other miscellaneous parts. A nice close up of her ass hole, filled with my cum as well. I turned her around to get a good view of her cheeks as well as the jizz leaking down to her pussy.

But the best one, the piece de la resistance, was the final one. Unconscious Tomoko's face, tilted back, with her mouth agape and the head of my cock slid inside. You could tell were my hands had been around her neck. But like this, she was a sleeping princess. My little slutty queen, all mine for the taking.

I hope she'd be ok. Not gonna pretend I don't realize what a thing like this does to someone. But nevertheless, I enjoyed myself. And as you can imagine, I couldn't wait till the next time I'd be sent off to Japan again.

Until we meet again, my sweet Tomoko.

END

12