Taking Turns Ch. 01

Story Info
Hypnotic fun goes wrong.
6.2k words
4.34
66.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnotic fun goes wrong

Cindy woke up late, with a newfound happiness pervading her being, as though she were a new woman. Her husband, Joe, had suggested playing games in the bedroom, to which she had reluctantly agreed. Becoming thoroughly hooked from the very first night hadn't been expected.

Sex had changed from a chore, to the focus of her life. Enjoying sex meant being transformed into a hot chick. Cindy laughed at the idea.

'I'm a hot chick!' she laughed out loud. 'I feel so naughty, so, yes, so alive!'

At first she had been nervous. Playing involved being hypnotised, not just acting out a fantasy, or dressing up. She would actually be the fantasy person, and believe in whatever she was supposed to do. Being rescued by a hunky fireman was one of her favourite fantasies, and she couldn't wait to try it out.

The point of hypnosis was to help break down the inhibitions holding her back from enjoying sex. It was re-assuring to know it was impossible to be made to do something she didn't want to, and he promised not to push her too far.

When that first special Friday evening arrived, Cindy was terribly nervous, and realised not everything had been thought through. Joe had everything ready to play out his fantasy, but would she back-out at the last minute?

'I've thought of something we haven't discussed,' she said.

Joe thought this was an excuse not to start the game, especially as it was his turn.

'Just in case the game is a little embarrassing tomorrow, in the cold light of day,' she started to say.

She could see he too had wondered about this.

Cindy continued, 'Whoever's turn it is, should tell the other to forget what the fantasy was about,' she hesitated again, then carried on, 'Not everything. Something should be left to, um, to reflect upon,' Cindy said, turning red from embarrassment.

It would save some awkwardness when it came to her turn. Not that she thought Joe would have a reluctance to perform her fantasies. It also meant trusting each other, though, wasn't that something marriage was about? Trust.

Cindy felt a thrill the moment she mentioned the idea, and could tell he felt a sense of added danger too. Not remembering what she had performed for him, left her more vulnerable. He could get her to perform something more risqué. He could make her do something more wicked, or more disgusting than she would like. She gave a little shiver of fright.

Joe looked serious while considering the idea, then nodded his head.

'It's my turn, so I'll command you to forget what happened. You could be commanded to remember your own fantasy in its place,' Joe suggested.

He saw a nervous twitch of her eyebrow, eventually followed by a slow nod. Cindy would have to perform his fantasy this evening, and not remember what he did to her. A chill ran down her spine in fear of the unknown - an exciting danger - which brought on a high level of sexual tension.

She had always been happier when a man was strong, taking charge of her, telling her what to do. Being guided was rather different from being reduced to a state of complete helplessness. The thought of it generated a real thrill of excitement.

She knew he might command her to forget something unpleasant. That was the whole idea, to escape from those boring inhibitions she had. Would he keep to the rules though? She didn't want to find friends and neighbours laughing at something embarrassing she had performed. Like running naked through a local shopping mall.

Being a conservative dresser, she had spent a lot of time and effort in the early stages of the hypnosis, overcoming her reluctance to wearing brief clothing. She had large impressive breasts. Too large to wear anything low cut, or even slightly clinging. She felt it would make her look like a common slut if her breasts had been shown off.

Eventually, after weeks of hypnosis, she was ready. She was now able to wear whatever was commanded, and do whatever he wanted. It was now acceptable to wear anything, or nothing at all in the bedroom. It meant she was now able to stand before him in an outrageous outfit, after working so hard on deepening the hypnotic influence.

***

Five weeks had passed with the game working wonders for their relationship. Neither really knew what the other's fantasies were, which was intriguing. As agreed they managed to keep them a secret.

In the hospital office, Cindy hummed a happy tune, while working through some paperwork.

'What's up with her?' Penny, one of her team asked.

'Not sure. It's a bit frightening though. I asked if someone could cover for me on Wednesday, and she agreed to do my shift. She's been like this for a couple of weeks,' Tracey winked at her friend.

'It's got to be that husband of hers. Or she's got a boyfriend, maybe a toy boy,' they giggled.

Everyone in the department had noticed how happy and cooperative she had become. Uncharacteristically she had become a pushover. A onetime stickler for the rules, had taken on a relaxed attitude. No one was prepared to push their luck with the harridan, so they didn't find out how compliant she had become. Not yet.

***

Cindy was wearing a little black dress that showed off a pair of ample breasts above a slim waist. The corset didn't need to push her breasts into a deep cleavage, for they were big enough to be impressive without help. The dress fitted her like a sheath, and was short enough to show off a pair of shapely long legs, gripped in sheer stockings.

She did not have to move much, to reveal a glimpse of black suspenders. When seated, the stocking tops were revealed. Crossing her legs was out altogether, unless she wanted to reveal bare thighs gripped by suspenders.

Tonight she was wearing underwear, as Joe had remembered to check her panties. The last time they went out, he had forgotten to specify what panties she should wear, and so she didn't wear any. That had caused quite a stir among the men in the bar. He now checked her out more thoroughly before they left the house.

He hadn't ordered her to keep her pussy shaved, so assumed it was one of her fantasies. Over the last week he'd noticed other little changes, that must be a part of her secret desires. He dismissed the thought, as he wanted to get started. Another bar out of town had been found, for them to have some fun.

The corset cupped her breasts, holding them up in an incredible cleavage. It was a cold night so the thin dress could not possibly hide the effects of engorged nipples. They were thrusting out so obviously it gave Joe a thrill knowing others would see them. Like headlights startling a rabbit, men would became transfixed.

The panties were nothing more than a piece of ribbon, so the figure hugging dress didn't reveal a panty-line. Although she stood in their bedroom looking like a high-class whore, later tonight, once they got home, she would wear clothes that made this outfit look like a demure turnout for Sunday school.

Cindy walked into the bar, and predictably all eyes turned on her. No sooner had she sat in a booth, when a guy approached her.

'Hi, can I get you a drink?' Dean asked.

His buddies had dared him to speak to the gorgeous woman. It was difficult not to stare into the deep cleavage. She didn't seem to mind, as his friends had said, she must be used to it.

'I'm waiting for someone, but you can keep me company until he turns up,' Cindy smiled.

Not waiting for a waiter, he grabbed another drink from the bar, and quickly brought it over. As he sat down she crossed her legs, with a tantalising sound of rasping stockings. He looked startled at the sight of bare thighs. After a moment or two, his eyes roamed back to settle on her cleavage.

'No, I haven't been in here before,' she replied.

It was obvious she hadn't, as he would have noticed, for sure. He needed to keep the conversation going as long as possible, to keep his friends happy, and win the bet. It was a pure pleasure for him too, though maybe not so pure, as he was developing a hard-on.

'I don't work, not a regular job anyways,' Cindy laughed.

She looked at her watch, then the door. A vague idea about working at a hospital crossed her mind, only to be dismissed. What a boring and silly idea. She was an expensive escort, and was waiting for a client.

It was her husband's turn and this was his fantasy, so he was the client. He was late, but she didn't realise that, or that anything was amiss.

'Who are your waiting for, is he late?' Dean asked.

'Just a guy, and yes, he's late,' Cindy grumpily spoke.

'If he doesn't turn up, can I take you to dinner?' the young guy asked, looking nervous.

'Sure! It will teach him a lesson not to keep a lady waiting,' Cindy grinned.

***

Joe barely scratched the damn car in the parking lot, yet the guy was making a big deal out of it. He kept glancing at the barroom door, wondering what his wife was getting up to in there. This was his fantasy night, and he was supposed to be waiting for her to arrive. He was already running late, and now this damn fool wanted to swap insurance numbers, and take photos

They would have a drink, while he showed her off to strangers. It was far enough away from home that no one would recognise them. Though it was still breaking the number one rule, that they wouldn't leave the house.

He just wished he hadn't added that last command, about her escorting him to a charity dinner. Of course they would be going home after this, but it fitted in with the command that she was an escort. The way she was dressed, men would be attracted like bees around a honey pot. He had better get in there quick.

***

'Come and meet the guys,' Dean suggested, and beamed with delight when she agreed.

'My date is late, so why not. If he turns up it will make him jealous, or mad,' she laughed.

They walked over to a bunch of rough looking men, dressed in jeans and t-shirts. They were obviously regular barroom guys. Though they toned down their language in front of the lady. The introductions were made, and the conversation faltered.

'So where are you going with this Joe,' Dean asked.

His friends gave him exaggerated warning looks, trying to warn him off reminding her about the date she was to meet.

'A charity event. I'm supposed to sell kisses to raise money for orphans. It doesn't look as though he can make it,' she said, looking at her watch.

'We can help out if you like,' Bill eagerly suggested.

'That would be nice of you,' Cindy innocently said.

A slight hesitation was overruled, by the idea of helping out her favourite charity. Raising money for orphans was fine by her, and there was nothing wrong with a peck on the lips. After all, she was an escort, and the fee for the evening had already been paid.

'How much do you want to donate?' she asked.

'We usually play pool for money, but a kiss would be cool,' Brad spoke up.

'Are you sure you don't mind?' Cindy hesitantly spoke.

There was something wrong with the idea of kissing a stranger, yet there was an overriding urge to agree. For weeks now this urge had nagged at her. Agreeing with others, and obeying commands, was the right thing to do. Despite her better judgement, she smiled in consent to the offer. After all, she was an escort, and used to kissing strangers, so what was the problem?

'OK! That will be nice of you,' she agreed.

Dean made a move but wasn't quick enough. Phil moved forward and wrapped his arms around her. Before she could state the rules, he had her in a tight clinch. She opened her mouth to tell him no touching, and just a peck on the lips was enough.

She felt his tongue invade her mouth. She could feel his big rough hands on her bottom through the thin dress. His hard body was pressed tightly against hers. Her nipples were squeezed and rubbed against his denim shirt. A button crushed a nipple. She struggled to breathe from a hard working of her lips and tongue.

He let her go and her legs felt so weak, she almost dropped to the floor.

***

Joe walked in and furtively looked around. She wasn't in a booth as arranged. He walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, worried that she had been delayed. Looking across to the pool table he saw a bunch of guys surrounding his wife. One of them was deeply kissing her!

Earlier he'd instructed her to be an escort. They were meeting for the first time, on their way to a charity function. She was to sell kisses at the imaginary charity event, but not like that! She was limp in the guys clutches, while being devoured! Would this shake her out of the hypnotic influence? If it did, he was in big trouble. This was against the rules, as they had promised not play away from the house.

It seemed so wrong to hope his wife stayed hypnotised, with those guys lining up to grope her.

Involving someone else in their game was way beyond her limits. They would never play again, if she found out what was happening. He would have to be careful how he handled this. He paid for the drink, and wandered toward them. Shit! He turned around, and sat back at the bar.

What stopped him, was recognising one of them. The guy kissing his wife had been in prison, where Joe worked as a therapist. If he was recognised, the guy would cause trouble, and that was the last thing he wanted right now. The guy knew plenty of current inmates, and would get a message back to them about his wife being easy.

***

'My turn,' Brad said.

Before she had a chance to recover, another tight embrace was forced upon her. She began to breathe heavily through her nose, feeling giddy. This wasn't right! She shouldn't be doing this!

Rich businessmen often booked her as an escort for the evening, to show her off. Selling kisses was usual at charity events, but this was different. The way they were manhandling her was wrong! Being in this sleazy bar was wrong!

The third man grabbed her while she was confused, trying to work out what she was supposed to do. He was less grabby, and didn't rub his body against her so roughly. He was more considerate, not just thinking about what he wanted. She settled down, accepting his probing tongue, and began to like it.

***

Joe was angry at first. Unable to do anything about it, he sipped a beer. He was keenly watching out for his wife, while they groped her. If they went too far, he would have to intervene. Otherwise, he wouldn't risk shocking her out of the hypnosis.

He watched another of the men deeply kissing his wife, and realised she was becoming aroused. Hell! He would have to risk intervening if they carried on heating her up. While hypnotised her natural defences were down. If they kept taking advantage, they might find out how susceptible she was.

He moved off the stool, then stopped where he was. One of the ruffians came up to the bar to buy drinks.

The guy grinned at the barman, 'Do you want to buy a kiss? It's for charity,' Phil laughed.

'Haven't seen such a big pair of tits in here before. Who is she?' the barman asked.

'Just an escort, waiting for some rich guy,' Phil replied.

'I wouldn't mind sucking on those big jugs. How much?' he sneered, while giving her a good looking at.

'We didn't agree a figure. She might get upset when we tell her it's a dollar a kiss.'

Phil grinned at him. Phil indicated he should get in there before the sparks flew.

'A dollar each tit sounds like a bargain. Especially those nice melons. I could bury my head between those two jugs,' the barman laughed.

'You'd suffocate!' Phil laughed along.

She thought she was an escort, which was just a cut above a prostitute. He had commanded her to play the game, and only added the detail about kisses for a bit of excitement. She was led to believe they were going to a charity function to sell kisses, which they weren't of course. If only he hadn't been delayed this calamity wouldn't have happened.

Joe listened to them lewdly discussing his wife. They were planning on leading her around the bar selling kisses to everyone. A kiss was harmless enough, but it was getting out of hand. What upset him was the way they mauled her body. It was all his fault for pushing her into playing the game outside their home.

'You had better get in there before Brad gets her. You know what an animal he is,' Phil said.

'Tell him not to fuck her in here. Take the bitch the back way,' the barman warned.

'The dirty bastard will probably take her up the back way,' he laughed. 'There's no telling him anything, once he gets going,' Phil said, looking worried.

'Do you want to be next with the sexy bitch?' Phil asked Joe.

Joe felt confused. He couldn't confess the escort was his wife. She was being offered to him, yet it was too embarrassing to accept.

'No thanks, I've a girlfriend waiting for me,' he said.

Joe was torn between confronting Brad to save his wife, and letting things sort themselves out. The thought of being recognised by the big brute wasn't pleasant. He imagined what might happen only too clearly.

*

'Hi Brad, do you mind pulling your dick from my wife?' Joe imagined saying.

'Oh! Honey! He's so much deeper than you can manage. Surely its impolite to interrupt him when he's so near. You've just got to let him finish!' Cindy gushed, between gasps.

'You hear that asshole! The bitch wants me to fill her up. I want to tell my buddies back at the prison, I fucked your wife good,' Brad casually said. 'I'll let them know how cheap a fuck she is too. A dollar a fuck is a bargain for such a tight ass,' he added.

Joe watched him rocking back and forth, roughly fucking his wife from behind. Her breasts had fallen out, and were swinging in time with his long, deep thrusts. Looking in her eyes, he could tell the hypnosis hadn't completely taken her over. She looked up at him, pleading for him to do something. Her accusing eyes were telling him, it was all his fault.

'She's nice and tight. You must have a small pecker,' Brad grinned.

Joe looked at the four other guys, lined up for their turn. One of them beckoned for him to join the end of the queue.

'Come on, get in line. Best be quick before the rest of the bar fly's join in,' one of them advised.

'Oh! God! He's cum! He's filling me with hot cum!' his wife cried out.

*

'You ready for another?' the barman asked.

Joe was awoken from his reverie, and murmured, 'She is, who's next? Eh? Sorry, another beer.'

She was in danger while hypnotised, as her normal moral reticence had been worn down over the weeks. Ready to put a stop to the game, he instead headed for the restroom. To his surprise he had an erection. Hell! He didn't want to confront them sporting an erection. It was difficult to fathom why he was turned on by watching them mess with his wife.

***

'No, I don't think that's a good idea,' Dean said.

He could see his friends were taking advantage of her, and going too far.

'Well, what do you suggest we do to raise more cash for the kids, eh?' Phil said, while pushing Dean in the chest with a hard finger.

***

Joe returned to the bar, wondering what to do. They were just chatting now, and she hadn't been led around the bar, to be pawed by a bunch of strangers. He sipped at the fresh beer, carefully watching them. The first opportunity, and he would intervene. He felt like a voyeur, only it was his own wife he was spying on.

***

'We could play pool for money. Do you play?' Dean asked her.

'No, but it sounds fun. You can teach me,' Cindy encouraged.

She was only just recovering from the onslaught of discourteous manhandling, so this would be a welcome respite. She was supposed to be raising money for charity, and this way sounded much better than being mauled by a bunch of ruffians.

Phil joined in with the others to make sounds of approval. They were imagining her bent over the pool table in that short dress. When Phil kissed her, he had his hands on her bottom, and hadn't felt a pair of panties. Whatever she was wearing under there, he was keen to find out.

12