Taking Two Virgins

Story Info
Foreign mistress falls in love with and seduces lover's wife.
838 words
3.72
18.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She combed her jet black hair in front of the vanity. She didn't hear me sneak up behind her.

"You have beautiful hair. Can I do that for you?" I asked, as she looked at me through the mirror.

"Umm... okay. Thank you," she said in her thick Bengali accent, handing me, the white, dark-haired foreign lady guest, her brush. I placed one hand at her left temple, positioning the brush at her right. I slowly guided the brush through dark rivers. I thought I felt her shiver beneath my hand, as I lowered myself to her seated height, our faces close in the reflection.

Ensuring my breath caressed her face, I said "You are very beautiful. Has anyone told you lately?" Dropping the brush, resting both my hands on her, I rubbed her forehead. Her eyes closed, she exhaled, her honey golden flesh relaxing beneath my fingertips. I brought my lips to her cheek and kissed her, lingering to feel her eyelashes flutter against my face.

"May I kiss you?" I asked, as her hand reached up to hold mine. Her sigh escaped as we kissed for the first time, her tongue shyly escaping into my mouth, while I more hungrily explored her teeth, her lips. I allowed one hand to wander, feeling the flutter in her throat and the soft rise of breast beneath her scarves.

Unwrapping her dress while kissing, I straddled her lap, pressing our breasts together. I felt her small, black nipples harden beneath her kameez top, aching to be pinched. With my hands still gently on her head, while lowering my face to her dusky collar, her husband opened the door.

"What is this??" he exclaimed, slamming the door. I did not move; instead, cradled Kamila's face against my chest, kissing her cheek. "I love your wife," I said, smiling, finally pinching her nipple through the fabric of her shirt. Kamila looked away.

Masud, flustered, could not hide his immediate, animal arousal, having known it well as his mistress. The fullness beneath his trousers was obvious, and I quashed my immediate desire to fill my mouth with his juicy, dripping cock.

"Come... isn't this what you wanted? Two women that love you, and that love each other, sharing the same bed?" Kamila froze, pushing me. I sought her hands, but she forcefully knocked me away.

"This is not what I want," I said, coaxing Kamila to her feet. "Come," I said, leading her to Masud. "I love you both," stroking one arm each, drawing them close to each other. "Please kiss," I instructed, bringing their heads close together, watching their lips part, their tongues playing, their bodies moving closer. I stood behind Kamila and removed her top, her chocolate nipples hard through her see-thru bra. I pressed my body against her and squeezed one breast, guiding Masud's hand to the other, while I untied her pants. My fingers lingered at her underwear.

"May I?" I asked, the darkness of her eyes a passionate "yes." On my knees, I lowered her panties, discovering a neat patch of gleaming, delicious black hair. I put my lips at the top of her pubis, teasing the curls. Parting my lips, I licked my way down to her pussy lips, slick and honey-smelling, wetly finding her clitoris.

"Oh!" she moaned, and I sighed, gently rubbing with my tongue. Guiding her to the bed, I slid one finger inside her tight pussy while Masud stripped, squeezing and stroking his thick dark cock. I watched his balls slam up against its shaft as I gently licked his wife, biting his lower lip and pulling violently with his hand. He was already close to coming, I knew... the tip of his dick was red and plump as he fucked his hand, watching me lick his wife's pussy into moaning pleasure. As I closed my lips around her hard, slippery clit, she clutched the sheets.

I spread her wet pussy wide open. "Come inside, my darling," as he kneeled between her legs, raising them above his head, I got behind him.

"I am going to fuck you now darling. I know you want me to," I said, taking a small, slim dildo from my luggage. With his cock buried in his wife, I slid the vibrator slowly into his ass, spreading his firm, plump cheeks with my hand, and he gasped, as in pain. "Does it hurt?" Within three thrusts, he came powerfully, and screaming into Kamila, his come flowing from between her thighs. I kept the dildo in his ass to enjoy the feeling of fucking my lover. I pushed and pulled the piece of plastic into and out of his ass, listening to him whimper into Kamila's breast.

Slowly, I pulled the dildo out of his ass, throwing it on the bed. I rolled Masud on his back, stroking his shaft, wet with juice. I slurped the tip, moving one hand back to Kamila's clit. Masud reached for the dildo.

"Can you do that to me again?"

TBC