Taking What I Want From You

Story Info
Breaking the bank and taking every last penny.
881 words
4.29
31.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts out with infatuation. Becoming enraptured by my words. Falling in adoration with my pictures and clips. My image is intoxicating. The overwhelming need to feel my power circumvent through you and overtake every muscle. Every reaction and feeling depending on me. The overwhelming need not to just serve me, but to obey and worship. Not simply to be owned by me, but to relinquish your power and place it in my deserving hands. You crave a real sacrifice of power. You want to feel the impact. You are hesitant to ever sacrifice more than you can. You are hesitant to feel the impact and send something that really effects you. If it does not hurt, you are not sending enough.

We play our game. My charm seduces you. My brutal honesty reminds you I only want one thing from you. Cash. I am upfront about your value to me. Your wallet. Your money. Your bank accounts. Your 401k. Your investments and properties. Your valuables.

I am going to take it all. I take what I want from you and reclaim it as mine. I claim you as mine and put you into a debt of eternal servitude thus taking credit for your hard work and reaping the benefits. How sexy is it to be belittled by a powerful woman. You find beauty in my manipulation, assertiveness and confidence. The way I know I will always get what I want. You are going to send me $100. If it is your first triple digit, you are already breaking barriers. I am pushing your comfort levels and making you feel pleasure in sending. A big commitment. A big sacrifice. Sacrifices and commitments do not stop at sending, and triple digits do not stop at $100.

Our game is for my financial aide. You are nothing if not mine, let your ego deflate. The only value you hold is monetary. The only reason I relay my attention to you or engage with your desperate attempts for my time and beauty are because you pay for them. Because you are weak and subservient for me, letting me take what is rightfully mine and has always been mine.

You work to make me happy so it is not a problem handing over what initially you began to give to me, anyway. The product of your labour is my happiness. You work hard in a relentless effort to constantly please. Always strive for more. Striving to work harder, please more and make more. If it is unsatisfactory I will get in other ways. You are a cash notification to me. Send again.

You will pawn off your valuables for me. I will make you sell any possession of potential value to increase my own. The only value that matters is mine, and miniscule things like leisure electronics or expensive collectibles make you happy, not me. So you will sell them. You will give me every last pretty penny, because I am pretty. Pretty girls get what they want, and I take what I want from you, when I want it. It does not stop there. Class rings, jewelry, high end fashion, shoes, even furniture will be sacrificed. You may sleep on a blow up bed with a small cubicle for any clothes you might have left over.

I will leave you in the lowest quality state of life while I live in the lap of luxury, like I deserve, and you will be smiling at your broke account and ramen noodles because your pay checks went to my needs instead. The need to make me happy overcomes any urge or sexual need. It is time to make a sacrifice that hurts. You are infatuated with my beautiful smile and that infatuation drives a pleasure in you deeper than you have ever felt. Keep that smile on my face by always letting me take what I want. Send me something that hurts and thank me for making your financial pain my pleasure.

It is the only way to keep yourself happy. You are happy when I am happy. And to make me happy you must pay for the privilege of experiencing my raw and natural power. The beauty I display in my words only leaves you aching with the real experience of my voice and touch. To see and feel the natural dominance that made you submit fully and send. To do so you must plunge deeper. You will ask for my clip store and binge on my clips. Good boys pay more and use markup codes. You will ask for my Niteflirt and binge on my goody bags. You will pay in every way you can. You will tribute. You will tip. You will submit and pay to look at my visual beauty and hear my enticing voice. Confident and demanding. Teasing and taking what I want effortlessly.

You will inquire for my online cash app payments and you will divulge in the fetish that is online financial domination. I am taking what I want from you, with my words. Taking what I want from you, because I deserve it. Taking what I want from you because it is the only way you exist to me.

Taking what I want from you. Repeat it. Send.