Taking What's His

Story Info
I've been watching you. Tonight you're mine.
1.7k words
3.82
58.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've just gotten out of work, it was a long day, the customers were friendly enough, but that damn manager was on today. God he makes me uncomfortable...the way he stares at me, the way he "brushes" against me all the time. I hate it yet it kind of has an effect on me... or rather my body. I try to ignore it since I need to focus on work.

****************

After I'm off work, a bit damp between my legs, I check my phone. I've a few missed texts from a friend asking if I want to go have a few drinks at the recreation park. I say yeah & that I'll meet her soon.

I go home & even though it'll be just us I put on my shortest denim skirt, a black lace thong, favorite white bra, & my black tank top.

****************

We were drinking & smoking for 5 hours straight. The fire has died down, & she said she's tired & was ready to leave. It's about 11pm.

I tell her to go ahead, that I'd bike back home. She leaves & I start stumbling down the trail back to the road & to my bike. I hear a twig snap behind me after about 5 minutes, but I'm too drunk to recognize the sound until it happens again. I whip around -faster than any drunk girl should- & I lose my balance, it's too dark to see that far ahead or behind me, so when I feel a hand with a wet cloth pressed against my face, I try to scream but with the breath I took to scream, I pass out.

****************

I wake up naked, my hands & feet cuffed to spreader bars. I'm laying on the ground until you notice I'm awake & push a button. I hear grinding & suddenly I'm being lifted off the ground by a chain that's attached to the spreader bar with my hands. My feet are barely touching the ground, but they're so far spread that you have total access to my pussy.

Hanging there, bound like that, I can't see from the blindfold, but I know that I'm totally exposed. My breasts, ass, pussy, back, hips, everything is completely exposed to your doing. I'm scared. I don't know where I am, who I'm with, or how this will turn out.

"My, my little one," I hear you say, "it seems you're in a bit of trouble." I freeze. Not that I can move very much to begin with. But you continue on. "You're going to be my slave from now on. Anything I say, you will do. Anything I want, you will do. Anything I give, you'll take. You no longer have a say, a choice. You're nothing more than a slut, a piece of meat, an animal to do as I please. You no longer have the luxury of picking out clothes because there won't be clothes unless I say. You no longer have the luxury of picking out what you want to eat because you're my toy. I'll do as I see fit to you."

I realize I really am at the mercy of someone else. I've never been treated like this so I'm not sure how to accept it. To prove your point, I hear you pick something up & walk over behind me. I feel your warm hand on my hip, it slides down slowly, under my ass before sliding back up and grabbing my ass. You let go and step back. I hear a light swishing sound 1, 2, 3 times before the pain registers. You've struck me with a flogger or a whip of some kind. I yell out & as I do you put a penis-shaped gag in my mouth.

"That's right slut," you whip me again, "I'll do this whenever I want. Or," I hear a humming noise, "I'll do this." & I feel a vibrator pushed inside me roughly before being pulled back out & held firmly against my clit. "Do you understand, little slut, that your life as you know it is now over? Do you understand that you're now my property?" You grab one of my nipples & pinch, twist, & pull waiting for my answer. It comes out broken.

"Y-yes I understand..." I say around the gag before letting out a short gasp as you whip me a few more times.

"Yes Sir. You will address me properly as 'Sir' or 'Master.' Anything short will result in punishment. Is that understood, cunt?!"

With little hesitation I agree, "Yes S-sir.."

The vibrator returns to the entrance of my pussy. "Now, I'm going to put this in you & you're to lick it clean after." I feel it enter me before I'm able to respond -who am I to object? I'm your toy. You'll do as you please no matter what- & then just as fast, it's pulled out along with my gag only to be replaced by the salty taste of myself.

"Good slut... Do you like how that tastes? Soon you'll know the taste of yourself really well..."

****************

I feel the chloroform rag on my face again, just before the world goes dark. I wake up again, blindfolded, still gagged, only this time there's something tight around my body, like a corset. My hands are cuffed tightly behind my back. I'm laying on my stomach, my bare ass in the air, & what feels like sheer thigh-high stockings on my legs. How humiliating for me...I hate girly clothes, & I feel more exposed this way than I did when I was completely naked. I hear you behind me, & feel something cold on my ass before feeling pressure there. I realize you're forcing a butt plug in me, it feels cool, like glass, and smooth. But it hurts & I begin to protest before you stop & whip me again.

It must be a cat o nine tails. I yell out but you tell me again, "you are my toy. I WILL be doing as I please slave. You will not stop me." & with that, you move me to a bench of some kind where you tie my hands down toward the base & my feet on either side of the other base. I'm now bent over, ass still out & presented to you, only I'm now immobilized. I feel you spreading the lube on & in my ass, before pushing the butt plug inside of me. "There. Now that is going to stay there for a while so you better get used to it." You chuckle. Then you leave the room, & the little amount of light that was coming in through the blindfold leaves with you...

*********************

I've dozed off. In my dream I was running from someone, though I didn't know why. I just kept running.

I woke up with my heart pounding & I felt out of breath. I heard a lock clicking, or was it more than one? Then a door opening & light flooded the corners of my vision through the blindfold. I began crying. My chest hurt from being on the bench all night, my ribs were sore from the same reason, I hadn't been able to move my hips or legs at all & because of that my whole body hurt. I heard footsteps coming closer to my head & then your voice in my ear, "there, there pet. If you behave, I won't have to do this. But for now...I believe I'll get you over your rebellious phase & show you what kind of punishment is in store for you.

I hear cabinets & drawers opening & closing. I hear a cap flipped open & then there's something cold being rubbed onto my pussy. It warms quickly before making me feel numb & tingly, I start squirming a bit from the slight uncomfortableness, though it does feel good...

"Now pet," I hear, "You're to count each strike out loud & then thank me after. I believe 15 will do for now."

*swish*

"One...Thank you.." I say.

"You forgot something. That'll be 5 more added on. Start over."

*swish*

"One. Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl.." You rub my ass gently over the two marks.

*swish*

"Two, thank you Sir."

*swish*

"Three, thank you Sir."

You carry on up until you reach 15. "Now pet, do you think I should use another instrument for the remaining 5? I believe I should." You say as you pick up something else. I don't hear anything. But then I feel pain shoot through my body. It's a single hit. Flogger? Paddle?

"Two more for hesitating, slut."

I count out the rest of them, tears soaking the blindfold. My ass is on fire it feels like. Finally it's done & you're moving me onto the bed. You tie me spread eagle & sit by my hip.

"Mmm...is your ass sore, pet? I can help you with that..." As I feel your fingers begin to explore my body. Pain shoots through my nipples & I realize you've put clamps on them & I think there's a chain because I feel something cold drop between my breasts. You tug the chain, talking about how you may one day pierce my nipples, perhaps even the hood of my clit? & I get nervous again. "Would you like that pet?" I shake my head.

Humming starts up. You place a vibrator on my clit but without pressure it's only a tease. Feeling your way from my pussy back toward my ass, I feel you start to pull the butt plug before replacing it with a slightly bigger one. "I can't wait to fuck that ass, pet. You're lucky I'm being nice & letting you get used to these," he twisted the butt plug, "instead of just fucking you."

**********************

My Master is having me write out some of my fantasies & post them to get feedback from everyone. This is my first time...he enjoyed the story, I hope you will too...

To be continued if people want it to be... Leave suggestions & I'll incorporate them into this. Lots of possibilities for it.