Taking What's His Pt. 03

Story Info
On her way home from work, Claire gets kidnapped.
1.5k words
4.34
25k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at her, panting with her eyes glazed over. Legs spread apart. Her tits heaving. She's the epitome of naked beauty. My personal Aphrodite. I'll never get enough of her. With her taste still on my tongue, I hover over her, hands by her head, my still clothed body on top of hers. Our faces mere inches apart. "You liked that didn't you baby?" I ask. She whimpers. She hates that I could make her cum so hard. Good girls don't cum all over their captor's faces. I kiss her neck, marking her there. I'm gonna make sure she's covered in love bites by morning. I can feel her pulse racing. She's definitely not immune to my touch. She may not love me but her body certainly does. Her brain says no but her body screams yes.

I grind my cloth covered cock right between her thighs, causing her to moan. "Please," she begs. A small growl comes unbidden from my throat. She begs so prettily. Her submission is a gift that pleases my inner animal. I kiss her mouth, hard, my lips punishing hers. The urge to possess, to mate, is almost overwhelming. My control is waning.

I look her in the eyes and run my fingers down her cheek. "It really isn't fair is it?" I start. "You have all your clothes off and I've yet to take mine off. I'd say it's time to change that. I'm done with the waiting." She licks her luscious lips. My already rock hard cock jerks against my pants. Oh what she does to me with just a simple movement.

I break away from her and take off my shirt, letting her see every single muscle I possess. They flex under her gaze. One day, when she accepts her fate, she'll worship them as much as I worship her. I tug at my belt, pulling it free and tossing it next to her on the bed. Her eyes glance at it. "If you're a good girl, I won't have to use that on you. Only bad girls get the belt." Her eyes widen in fear. Good. She needs to fear me. It'll keep her from leaving me. A little healthy fear never killed anyone.

"It's a good thing you're tied up." I say as I unbutton my jeans. "If you had your hands on me I wouldn't be able to control myself. I'd just shove my fat cock deep inside your tight virgin pussy like an animal." She squirms. My baby likes that idea. I smirk. "You want that don't you, dirty girl? You don't want gentle. You want me to just take you and make you mine. Make my cock fight it's way into your tiny pussy. I have a little slut on my hands now don't I?" I chuckle. Oh the things I'm going to do to that sweet body....

I strip out of my jeans. My rock hard cock jutting proudly. I hold it in my hand. "See this?" Her eyes widen. That's right. Get your fill baby girl. Daddy's a freaking monster. My dick is as big as the rest of me and you're gonna take every inch. "This is what's going inside you." She watches mesmerized as I stroke it. "Every single inch of it. It's gonna own that sweet pussy. Every time it gets hard you're going to take care of it. You'll take it deep inside your body like a good girl and take it's release. That's your job now. The only job you'll ever have again. Understand?"

"Yes." she whispers.

I smack her thigh. She squeaks. "Yes, Daddy." I correct her. "You address me properly little girl."

"Yes Daddy."

I smile. "That's my girl." I glance at her leg and see red blossoming from my slap. I can't wait to give the same treatment to her pretty little ass, only harder and much more. It's only a matter of time before she defies me. I relish the thought of the punishment she'll face at my hand when that time comes.

I shove her thighs wide apart, thighs that'll only ever open for me. "It's time for me to break you in now, baby."

"Please don't."

"Don't what, baby? Take what's mine? No amount of begging is going to stop me from claiming you." I stroke her pussy, finding it still sopping wet. "I own this pussy. It's not yours anymore, it's MINE. I possess it. It's mine to taste, to touch, to fuck. You don't decide what happens to it, I do." I explain sternly. She needs to know that she belongs to me in every way.

"Yes, Daddy.", she says breathlessly. Good. She's learning.

Aching to feel more of her I practically jump on top of her. She squeaks in surprise. I rub my nose along her neck, breathing her in. She smells like strawberries. It's intoxicating.

I'm going to make her more than just mine. I'm going to train her body to serve me. To crave me like a drug. Soon she'll beg for me to take her, irrevocably, every day for the rest of our lives.

I sink my teeth into her delicate flesh. She squirms. Mmm. Baby girl likes my domination. She's perfect for me in every way. She was created for me.

"Beg me to fuck you, baby." I whisper in her ear. "Beg me to shove my cock deep inside your tight little cunt, claiming you." She whimpers. I palm her pussy, my palm teasing her clit. "I know you want it little girl." I spread her pussy lips, feeling her ever present wetness. "You're drenched. Your body betrays you."

I shove two fingers inside her tight virgin pussy, stretching her. She clenches around them like the tightest glove. Her breath speeds up as I move them inside her. "I know you want my fat cock replacing my fingers, pumping in and out, owning your sweet pussy. All you have to do is beg for it baby, and I'll give us both what we crave."

"Never." she says with fire in her eyes.

I chuckle. "We'll see about that." I speed up my fingers, pumping in and out, relishing the sounds that come out of her mouth as I do. As I give her clit attention she moans loudly, head thrashing on the pillow. She's close. I quickly pull my fingers away at the last second.

"No," she whimpers at the loss.

I kiss her lips softly. "All you have to do is beg and I'll give you what you need." She lets out what must be a sigh of resignation. Perfect.

"Please," she whispers.

"Please what, baby?"

"Please fuck me Daddy. I need it." Good girl.

"I know you do baby. So do I. If I don't get my cock inside you in the next sixty seconds I'll die." She giggles. It surprises us both. It's music to my ears. She's bending to me, just like I planned. Took her long enough, I muse.

I palm my hard as steel cock and run it through her wetness. "So wet for Daddy." I push the head of my cock inside her tight little hole. I can feel her cherry. A primal part of me growls at the thought that no other cock has been inside her tight, untouched heat and none but mine ever will.

Looking deep into her eyes, I grab a handful of her bountiful ass and bust through her innocence. She lets out a small screech. So. Fucking. Tight. Fighting against the urge to just shove the rest of my cock inside her, I kiss her softly, to calm her. "Shh. No more pain baby, only pleasure." She nods.

"Are you ready to take the rest of my cock now?"

Her eyes go wide. "There's more?!" My lips turn up. Her innocence is so adorable.

"Yes, baby, there's more, and you'll take every inch of it like a good girl."

"Yes, Daddy." she sighs.

I shove the rest of my thick cock inside her until it brushes up against her cervix. Her breath makes a hissing sound as her tiny pussy adjusts to it's first penetration. "Mine." I growl. Not able to control myself anymore I pull almost all the way out and slam right back in, causing her to moan in pleasure. "Fuck. You're so tight baby. Your little pussy is gripping me like a vise."

I slam into her again and again, finally taking what's mine. Her moans fill the room. They're louder and sweeter than I ever imagined. Her muscles clench impossibly tight around me. She's close. "That's right, cum all over Daddy's dick. Cum and I'll reward you with a nice juicy load, breeding your sweet untouched womb." She gasps. Oh yeah. Baby girl's getting bred tonight and there's nothing she can do about it.

I speed up my thrusts and rub her clit. "Cum right fucking now Claire." I order and she explodes around my cock, screaming as she orgasms.

Two quick punishing thrusts and I cum insider her tight sheath, shooting her full of my seed. She's coated in my essence. If she's not bred now, she will be soon.