Tak'Lon's Wager Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If Danny knew how hard Tak'Lon had to work to reweave reality so s/he could score at least a pity point out of the deal, he would have been impressed. Horrified enough to rip his owns brains out at the sight of the B'Naf'By, but impressed nonetheless.)

With a start, he realized that he had to get moving to get to school on time and they escorted him to the door, sending him off with a loving pat to his re-stiffening cock.

As he left, he saw Trixie leave as well. They walked together for a few blocks sometimes, and naturally fell in together again. "How are your sisters?" She asked.

"Fine", he replied- apparently, the change was pretty extensive. "How are you?" (He was wondering how she remembered last night, if at all.)

"I'm OK. I didn't do much last night. I guess I fell asleep or something. Oops- there's the bell. Bye!" Trixie ran to her classes. Daniel was suddenly conflicted. She was a lot of fun yesterday- and quite different than his new sisters, more like a girlfriend somehow. So... should he zap her permanently, or just use a bunch of charges to change her temporarily?

He was thinking about her, and what changes he would make when he zapped her (having decided to just go ahead and do it permanently), when one of his classmates jostled him from behind. "Watch where you're going, nerd" the bitch called out as she strode past him.

Angela. One of the banes of his existence. She was the head of a clique of senior girls that thought of themselves as hip, snobbish, and vaguely Goth They were 'too cool for school', skipped a lot of classes, tended to smoke, had no use for the cheerleaders or jocks, and gave the 'lower class' kids nothing but grief. Most of them had at least some money, a few of them were actually quite attractive (except for the habitual scowls and ugly makeup), and a couple of them were really pretty decent people apart from the group.

Angela herself was attractive- trim body, great features and hair. She carefully dressed to both advertise that she did not care about society or others, and to subtly show off her hot body. Today was no exception. She was wearing tight black biking shorts, heavy Doc Martens with thin black socks, a short cut tight black silk t-shirt with a scoop neck, an artfully ripped black sweater/shawl thing, and a wrap-around skirt that was fraying and tied up on one corner. Her thick black hair was worn loose and long, and her makeup was skillfully applied to shout 'Goth' and hint 'too sexy for you'.

As always, Daniel was torn between rage, humiliation, and lust looking at her. He pulled the gun for the first time intentionally, aimed and fired at her- not noticing the banana in her hand until it was too late. He still had not figured out what a 'kiblat' or whatever it was really was, but the banana was only a few inches away- that HAD to be within the critical range.

When he pulled the trigger, he was thinking that her body would not change much (tits), hardly at all (tits tits tits), almost no improvements needed on her (TITS!), but her attitude wouild shift to make her massively infatuated with him- absolutely obedient to his every whim, creaming at the very thought of his existing on the same planet as he does.

What Daniel did not know is that fruit introduces a random effect into the mix. Tak'Lon and Psat'Dooo added this to make the wager a bit more interesting. In Angela's case, she suddenly gained an overwhelming oral fixation (well, what did you expect- it WAS a banana!), and she became Japanese. Not just Japanese, but a living 'anime' schoolgirl character.

She shrunk a little, but not everywhere. Her breasts rose like they were filling with helium. Angela's chest was probably a full B-cup but she was leaving that far behind. The tight T-shirt was getting tighter and tighter as the already low-cut neck widened to show a line of cleavage that was getting longer and deeper. The tight T was further challenged by a pair of bullet-like nipples growing against the fabric. Her eyes became huge, wide, incredibly violet, and took on a slightly exaggerated slant. Her nose dwindled to almost nothing as her mouth formed into a puffy lipped pout. Her cheekbones rose, changing the shape of her face to a delicate triangle. Her neck became swanlike as her skin tones shifted to a yellowish tan. Her waist narrowed almost to nothingness as her hips flared dramatically, tapering away to incredibly slender legs and tiny feet. Even her hair, the most Oriental feature she had, shifted, taking on deep blue highlights and a silkier texture.

She was still walking away from Daniel as her long strides became smaller and smaller steps, and she began to feel sad. Every step was taking her farther from Him! Every cell of her body sensed and longed for Him, she could even smell Him behind her. Why was she moving away? She quickly turned and ran back, stopping a few feet from Him to suddenly drop to her knees before Him, bowing deeply.

"This one is so sorry, lord Daniel-san. How may this one serve you?" Ohmigod! People were looking. Some were open-mouthed at the sight of this pretty delicate girl worshipping this geek. Daniel quickly took Angela's hand and took her to a quieter part of the school grounds. She moved behind him, eyes properly downcast, taking short steps that seemed like some sort of dancing hop as she tried to keep up with him. When he turned to look at her again, her clothing had changed. The ripped black goth stuff was now pristine and white- a sailor-type shirt over a very, very short pleated skirt with pink trim. She had long pink ribbons in her hair, pink briefs that showed with every breeze, pink and white striped leg warmer/stockings, and tiny white shoes with pink laces. Her beaten black leather backpack was now a white wet-look shoulder bag with the cutest cartoon frog Danny had ever seen.

She stood there, holding her hands in front of her, head and eyes cast to the ground in a posture that screamed out abject subjugation. He took her tiny chin in his hand and tilted her face up to look at her sparkling purple eyes. She broke out in a smile that looked like a sunrise and lifted her arms to gather him into a big hug, being sure to press her warm bosom against him encouragingly. She licked her lips- her mouth felt so empty and her little cunny was so lonely, so moist. She risked kissing him, and slipped her long slender tongue instantly into his startled mouth. She felt his erection grow even more against her tummy- his Caucasian penis felt so huge to her! She was sure he would split her in two when he screwed her- and she could not wait!

"Angela, what happened to you?" Daniel managed, coming up for air.

"Angela?" She replied with a sexy little oriental girl accent. "Daniel-san, this one is called Neko. This one is your loving servant and sex slave. Please let Neko service you!" Her wandering hand left little doubt by what she meant by 'service'. She had changed so much. She looked like a pre-teenager (looking just at her face and height, but dear lord... those boobs!), her name was different, she was speaking in third person, and she was ORIENTAL for crying out loud! It had to be the banana! This was nothing like he was imagining- he was not complaining, but it was nothing like he imagined!

The bells began to ring and Daniel promised Neko she could service him later in school. She was delighted with the news even as she was saddened she had to wait. She gathered her bag and went off to her own classes.

Fortunately, in space, no one can hear you scream, which means that no one heard the cacophony blasting forth from the orbiting heap... er, 'ship'. Tak'Lon and Psat'Dooo were embroiled in a shouting match over who got to score that point loudly enough that the sheer fury of their words were blasting chunks of flesh from each other. When the Artificially Intelligent Rulebook cleared its throat to rule on the issue, they both blasted it without a pause in the discussion.

The morning went quickly for Daniel. He was furiously scribbling notes and ideas to use the gun, paying only enough attention in class to get through. He kept noticing people and thinking about what he would do to them. He even absently answered a question in math class with "Deborah". Oh my god- the humiliation THAT caused... Especially as the lovely Deborah sat just a few rows in front and to the side of him. The look she shot him! It made him shrivel up. He thought about the gun... and as quickly tried to thrust the thought away.

Thrust. Thrusting. Thrusting between Deborah's creamy thighs. NO! Oh my God- he has GOT to get his act together! Trixie, his new sisters, Neko... he certainly did not need Deborah too, did he? Well... did he? He desperately tried to ignore the little voice deep inside him shouting 'yes' as loud as it could.

Thankfully, his inner debate was cut short by the bell. Deborah and her posse took off as if shot from a cannon, shooting Daniel a parting smirk. OK, maybe he COULD use the gu... no, better not.

Curiously, people were treating Daniel differently. Guys high-fived him, even knew his name... even called him Dan! It took a while, but he figured out that it was either because of his sexy sisters or, more likely, residue from having a hot love slave bonded to him. For some reason, this seemed to make a lot of guys think he was pretty cool. Huh. Daniel. Cool? The mind boggles, but somehow the concepts seem to be coming together.

Apparently, some of the girls thought it was cool as well- some of the hottest girls in school smiled at him, seeming to wonder how this loser enslaved someone as hot as Neko. By the code of coolness, he must somehow be cool himself. Of course, a few girls took it upon themselves to denigrate him for his Neanderthalish treatment of other women, but who the hell cared? He had a gorgeous girlfriend a mere ray-gun shot away, hot Oriental sex slave and a pair of the hottest women on Earth waiting back home to fuck his brains out!

These thoughts revived him and kept him happy through the next few boring classes. Lunch came next, and this would be his first chance to see Neko again. She was waiting patiently outside the cafeteria doors for him and immediately bowed upon seeing him. She opened the door for him, got his tray and loaded it with food, paid for it, and carried it to his table for him. She had picked up a much smaller meal for herself and asked his permission to eat it, begging forgiveness for not having the opportunity to do so before he arrived. They ate and she mostly just stared at him with awe, love, and smoldering lust in her eyes.

As she sipped her milk, doing naughty things to the straw with her lips, one hand was under the table and rubbing his jeans softly. He almost spurted milk out his nose at her aggressiveness. Some of the guys sitting nearby snickered, but Daniel noticed that most of them were staring at Neko and him with... what? Awe? Envy? Maybe even... dare he think it? Respect?

It was probably a good thing that yesterday and this morning drained so much sperm from him, or Neko's gentle ministrations would have made him even more embarrassed by leaving a telltale stain on his jeans. After the meal, she quickly hopped up and cleared their things, then grabbed his bag along with hers to escort him to his next class, thankfully near to her own. She felt such a deep and simple joy doing these things for her Master, she felt warm all over- especially where some of her juices were slipping slowly down her inner thighs. She had hoped that they could have sex during lunch, but she respected His lead, and would wait until He was ready, no matter how difficult it was for her.

Final bell! Finally. Oh my God, Daniel thought, this HAD to be the longest day ever! His last classes had flown by in a haze- looking at other potential victims, thinking of Angela- er, Neko, of his sisters and Trixie. The last period, he sported a woodie that made thinking about the class material nearly impossible.

He had barely stepped out of the classroom before Neko was at his side, and walking slightly behind him, carrying his bag again. He walked to quiet corner of the school grounds, back by the equipment shed where no one ever went, and turned to smile at Neko.

This was the only cue she needed. She placed the bags on the ground with a curiously delicate ceremony, then stepped over to him. She slipped the sailor's blouse over her head and laid it neatly aside. Her large breasts were buoyant in her pink, lacy bra. She was otherwise so small and fragile looking that she reminded Daniel of a porcelain doll. She stepped close, smelling of citrus and spices as she unbuttoned Daniel with small, precise movements. She carefully removed his shirt (even folding it with a few quick flicks), then lowered his pants and shorts to reveal his cock.

She held it reverently in her hand; warming it and feeling it grow along her skin. She breathed on it, and then licked it with tiny flicks of her tongue. She ticked his balls with a manicured finger as she took the head in her mouth and began to suck him off. She was gentle, elegant, and somehow both cool and warm, hard and soft at the same time. Her technique was incredible. She combined feathery caresses with exquisite tongue work and had him panting, shaking, sweating, groaning, and even laughing as his climax neared. She managed to hold it off several times, somehow letting it build higher and higher each time. He was delirious and almost in pain by the time she let him ejaculate on her delicate face and in her eager mouth.

Perhaps if she had not been quite so talented, he might have noticed the crowd around them. As he came down from his majestic high, he was astonished to see so many students watching. Most of them had their mouths open and were touching themselves or a neighbor. A teacher shoved her way through the crowd. "What's going on here? Who is that?"

Oh my god. Busted by The Bitch. Mrs. Jackson was ancient and absolutely hard-nosed. Daniel suddenly had visions of being suspended, possibly even jailed. Almost without thinking about it, he reached in his bag and pulled out the device. "Eat hot sex rays", Daniel sneered as he assumed a Dirty Harry stance and shot Mrs. Jackson, stopping her rampage short.

Mrs. Susanna Jackson looked like she was melting. Her blue-white hair bloomed brilliant red and began to grow and thicken in the breeze. Her face softened as her wrinkles vanished and her skin became young and smooth. Her posture changed as her breasts grew full and firm and her thick waist thinned incredibly. Her hips flared to support her new bubbly butt and shapely legs.

As she was going through this, each change became more and more evident as she rabidly tore off her clothes and grabbed a couple of the nearest students, kissing and groping them furiously. It did not seem to matter to her that one was female. Come to think of it, it did not seem to matter to the girl either! The crowd's attention was quickly shifted to the developing orgy with Suze the (newly made) Slut at its center, demanding that everyone there fuck her right here, right now.

Daniel grabbed Neko and their things and slipped away unnoticed. It cost him a charge of the gun- he had already used 4 now (unless his sisters cost 1 each- he was not sure), and Tak'Lon was winning the bet so far. Psat'Dooo was torqued. He (she? It?) was SURE that Daniel would be at eight to ten shots by now. Daniel's conservative streak was bugging him (her? It?) Psat'Dooo was contemplating the best move to make within the rules. Concentrating on the question so hard that brain materials were visibly bubbling in his/her skull... [you know, the B'Naf'By have like six major genders, a dozen sexes, and reproduce in ways that are used as horror stories in most of the rest of the galaxy, so let's just simplify this to calling them both 'him's'.] Psat'Dooo made his move.

"Hi Danny, hi Neko" Trixie said as they walked by her house. Daniel was astounded as Neko took the gun and shot Trixie with it. Trixie smiled as she grew back to her teen goddess body. "Thanks, Neko! I appreciate that. Now, let's get Studly here upstairs so we can fuck his brains out again!" Neko giggled in reply. High overhead, Tak'Lon glowered at his 'friend'.

For some reason, it never occurred to Daniel that anyone else could use 'his' magic gun, and he would have stopped in his tracks if the two beauties were not literally carrying him upstairs. Two hours later, an exhausted Daniel was lying in bed, drained of desire, energy, fluids, and very nearly life itself. He wondered if either of the girls knew CPR.

"Oh, pooh!" Trixie pouted. "I'm still horny. Sure you're done, Danny?" Daniel moaned in reply. He did not notice Trixie rummaging in the book bags.

Suddenly, the air around him grew static-y and his body began to tingle and hum- especially his groin. He struggled to look at himself, noticing that his energy level seemed to be improving, when he noticed a baseball bat sticking up from between his legs with two baseballs at the base.

OhmyGOD! This felt AWESOME! His energy level soared as his hot blood filled his newly massive cock. His initial assessment was off a bit- it was big- two hands worth and almost too thick to get his hands around (he was not sure if he was thankful that Trixie did not have 'more' on her mind or not). He felt like he could fuck all night! In fact, he was beginning to feel like if he did not shove this meat somewhere NOW, it was going to explode on him! (Off-stage, Tak'Lon smacked Psat'Dooo's hand away from the 'Make It Explode' button... which is actually one of the biggest buttons on their control board.)

Trixie's smile grew to a very satisfied grin as she climbed on board for the inaugural ride. The thing stretched her vaginal lips as she used her weight to settle onto the head of his cock. She felt every rippled inch of his enlarged shaft slide past her lips and internal muscles, felt it press places she had never felt before. (Handling the time/space questions situations like this created were mere child's play for such an advanced, although hideous, species as the B'Naf'By.) She was already trembling with the sensations raging through her, and the vibrations in her cunt were driving her wild.

Daniel on the other hand, was feeling like his cock was on fire- the inside of her pussy felt like it was red hot, and like thousands of small, strong hands were holding him in place. He would have thought that the bigger cock would be less sensitive, but everything felt so much more real, so much more intense now! He felt his balls touch her crotch, and the sensation thrilled him. He felt the cool air as she withdrew, and it felt electric.

As she picked up her pace, they both felt like live electricity was coursing through them at the groin. She screamed and began a primal pounding rhythm that sent her breasts dancing and her hair flying. Neko reached around her to help support her big boobs before she injured someone with them, and Trixie cranked her head around to kiss Neko thanks. Neko used an arm under the boob and her hand on the other tit while her other hand became busy on Daniels wondrous balls, the base of his shaft, and even Trixie's feverish cunt.

Daniel came. He came like a fire hose spouting lava- his sperm blasted out so hard Neko could hear it clearly. It came so hard it spurt out Trixie's tight twat and splattered against Neko's hand. Daniel's balls visibly pulsed as they pumped the load of spunk through his cock. To Trixie, it felt like it was being forced into her very brain, like she'd never get the thought of his seed out of her mind again. She swooned and rolled off Daniel, curling up and putting a protective hand on her freshly fucked pussy.

Neko quickly licked Daniel's wilting meat clean- it took but a minute until he was vibratingly stiff again. Wordlessly, she turned and bent over, presenting her pink pussy to him. Even Daniel did not need to be told twice. His cock's brain took over and positioned Daniel to get itself sunk deep into the Oriental girl's incredibly tight, and, as it turns out, virginal pussy. He drove his meaty missile past her hymen with barely a notice. She tensed for a moment, then sighed- visibly relaxing as Daniel's dong dove deep.