Tale of Elves & Robbers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me" she stated to the elf warrior standing in the corner wanking his cock slowly. The message was brief and the elf warrior gave one look to his prince who nodded slightly. Then the elf came over to her. She turned around and got down on the bed standing on all four.

"From behind, I want to see her cum" Irenia ordered as she looked down at Ningel giving the elf girls pussy an intense round with his tongue, licking up and down her snatch giving her clit an extra flick just to tease. Then she felt a cock and a few fingers touching her own pussy making sure she was good and wet before she felt the hard cock enter her body. At first the elf warrior just pushed slowly in and out while his fingers ran all over Irenia's ass caressing it as he fucked her. Then he started to pump faster and faster as Irenia became more and more exited. The elven cock soon raced in and out of her in powerful thrusts and Irenia's body was trembling with pleasure as she made little whining noises. At the same time the elf girl on the floor had started to touch her own breasts moaning loudly as she was nearing a climax. Ningel was now fingering her with two fingers and licking her clit with greater intensity than before. As the elven cock went furiously in and out of Irenia the elf girls face went red and her body made several jolts arching her back with pleasure.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaa" she gave a scream so loud one could think the entire room collapse and her body again jolted with the intense pleasure as Ningel kept licking the elf girls clit. Then the elf girls body calmed itself and Ningel climbed over her, with his cock now rock hard, and placed it between the tits of the elf girl. The he started to wank his huge cock with the girls tits as she just laid there still not moving after her intense orgasm. Then Irenia felt the cock in her pussy slide out and only one finger remaining to fuck her slowly. She turned her head and saw the prince and her green eyed warrior exchanging looks.

"Come on boys, fuck me!!" she yelled, now quite discontent that these elf were making politics out of everything. The warrior heard her now turned her around on her back placing her feet on his shoulders and entered her standing by the bed. Now Irenia was heating up and she could feel the pleasure building like a tower inside her. Again he started to fuck her slowly but now also rubbing her pussy gently with his thumb. Then he started to go faster as he looked her in the eyes, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. After a few strokes Irenia gave heavy moans, now being very impressed with the elf's stamina. Then she saw a princely cock again over her face as she got hotter and hotter. Again she grabbed the half-hard cock and started to suck on it as she saw the prince over her doing his best not to show any sign of pleasure. With two cocks gliding in and out of her and a skilled thumb on her clit. Ireinia soon felt another wave come along. She now started to see her green eyed warrior making faces and heavy moans as he thrust in and out of her and suddenly the prince closed his eyes as his cock started to squirt cum into her mouth. This time Irenia didn't swallow but let the prince shoot his load all over her face and tits. From behind him she could hear Ningel howling for a second time just afterwards. But her elven warrior just went faster and faster fucking her with firm thrusts. Ireina could see both the prince, Ningel and the elf girl, her face covered in Ningels cum getting up to watch them as she felt her own orgasm coming. Irenia closed her eyes just seeing the picture of his green eyes in her mind as a wave of pleasure overwhelmed her. Her body shook and she jolted upwards as she felt the elven cock going in and out of her body hitting her good spot every time. She came like an earthquake, a long one, with after shocks. As she opened her eyes she still saw the green elf with grim determination fucking pussy. Again she could feel him hitting the absolutely right spot. Her face turned in a distorted pleasure grin as she could feel it raising inside her again.

"Cum again for me, baby!" he yelled as his face became twisted with his own orgasm now closing. And after just a few more thrusts Irenia felt the wave over her body again. She stretched her arms out and with open eyes this time came so hard she could have knocked all the leaves of a tree in mid-summer. And now she could feel his cock pumping hot cum too as he gave a loud moan. He filled her up and even pumped some on her stomach as he pulled out. Then he looked at her and climbed unto the bed and kissed her. The other three looked joined them on the bed as they all embraced each other and started to fall asleep on the bed. Irenia was laying close to her elf warrior and Ningel feeling the heath from their bodies as she became relaxed.

"Thank you my love" she whispered to her elf friend after a few minutes.

"Thank you too, darling Irenia" he said as he rested his head on her breast. And as she gently grasped his soft cock in her hand they both fell asleep.

#7 The Epilogue

The next day came with a blazing hot sun as Ningel and Irenia left the Inn in the early morning hours. They had packed their horses and with full saddle packs they got ready to leave. Ningel rode on first steadily steering his horse through an ally and towards the main street. Irenia had tightened the lacing on her west making her breasts even more prominent this morning she turned and looked at the inn remembering her hot night. Just then she saw the young servant girl coming by them carrying water for Brigon's breakfast. As the girl passed Irenia's horse they both looked at each other and their eyes stuck to each other for a short while. Then Irenia gave her a nod and a sigh of relief came from the young girl. Then she smiled and wriggled her little ass as she went by. Irenia just smiled and rode on. They came out into the street.

"Well, well, so what do you say, should we go north and get paid or take a little detour" Ningel spoke out loudly turning towards her after a while when she didn't answer.

"I think I'll want my money real soon, don't you agree" she said with a little smile.

"You need to buy another elf after the round you got last night?" Ningel said with a sarcastic tone. Irenia could feel a tingle in her pussy just thinking about it.

"No it's just that I want to get rid of them" she said and her face became serious. Ningel just patted his hand on his saddle pack, that was obviously filled with a large ball like object.

"I think I get some pleasure out of her yet, at least some head" he said with an evil grin. Irenia just shook her head.

"Damnit you bastard, if u try to do that I'll fucking kill you were you stand" she barked back at him. Ningel laughed and looked at her with big eyes.

"But how am I gonna get some head then? You??" he said it with a ton of sarcasm and smile that could have annoyed even the kindest person. Irenia just laughed lowly and rode up beside him leaning over to him.

"Just wait until we camp, you lowlife, I'll make that elf bitch seem like a common whore and I'll suck you so good that your head will spin and you'll never be able to cum again because I'm going to suck it all out of you" she whispered in his ear before she sped up her horse and rode in front of him. Ningel seemed like someone just hit him in the head with a sledgehammer. He rode after her towards the city gate the morning sun shining over it.

"Is that a promise?" he yelled as they both left Redstork behind for this time.