Tale Of Kevin Ch. 1

Story Info
A stranger is not what she appears to be.
1.6k words
4.14
32.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prolog...

I still remember that night, how could I forget it as if nothing had happened. My name is Kevin, I'm 19 years old. The night I spoke of, was the first party I ever went to, it was about a week ago, yet what happened that night still plays vividly in my dreams as I sleep.

8 days earlier... The day before the Party...

I awoke to the silence of the house, I turned to the clock on my bedside table, it was 2 a. m. I went to get up and nearly fell, my foot had got tangled up in the bed sheets, I quickly untangled my foot and stood up, I stretched and yawned, and went to the door, and down the hallway to the restroom. I was glad everyone was a sleep, my sister would be accuse me of pepping in on her as she slept, my sister and I rarely got along, in my option she was paranoid, she was constantly looking over her shoulder, as if she's afraid some ones following her. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen, I opened the frig to see if there was anything to snack on, but to my dismay all I could find was some cereal, I figured it couldn't be that bad, it was fruity pebbles.

I poured my a bowl and sat down to eat when I felt something. The feeling I had its like when you say it is as if someone stepped on your grave. I stood up and turned to look out the window. At the end of the driveway was a woman, god she was so beautiful, she had long black hair that reached her waist, her eyes were as black as the night sky, she had dark purple lipstick on, and a body to die for as the saying goes. I went over to the kitchen door and opened it and looked out the screen door at her. She stood there in that deep black dress of hers, she smiled at me and started walking up the driveway to the house.

I felt as if my heart was going to jump out of my chest it was beating so fast. I watched her ever step as she made her way to the door. She stopped when she reached the door, I stood back to let her enter. Thoughts started to run through my head, what the hell am I doing, I don't know this woman and yet I'm inviting her into my house as if she's an old friend. She stood at the door smiling at me, I couldn't understand how come she didn't just come right in, so I figured she was probably waiting for me to ask her in. "Would you like to come in and sit down for a bit Miss" I said. She smiled and pushed opened the screen door and walked in, as she entered I heard a quick and strange hushing sound and I could have sworn the room got dimmer. As I turned to look back at her, I was surprised to find her looking up to my eyes as I looked down into hers. I couldn't move it was as if I was frozen, I felt as if her eyes were probing my soul, she stared at me with those deep black eyes.

I felt something pass over me and I sat back down in my chair, she sat across the table from me smiling "I like you, my name is Claudia" She said smiling. "Could I interest you in something to eat, but all we got is cereal" I said. "Oh that's quite alright, I'm a bit hungry, but I can wait till I leave" She said. "So, how come your out so late in the night all by yourself, its dangerous these days to be out alone" I said. "Oh, I can take care of myself" She said smiling.

I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts, god they were beautiful, "I take it you like my tits huh" She said. I turned my head away so I was so embarrassed, I felt a hand on my face, I turned to look in her eyes, she was right on my lap, I couldn't figure how come I didn't see her get so close. She leaned close and kissed me deeply, god her the feel of her lips, my cock was instantly hard, and I know she could feel it pressing against her waist. I broke the kiss and turned away, she turned my head back towards her "It's ok, don't be scared, I know you've never been with a woman before, its ok, I'll show you what to do, lets go up to your bedroom" She said. I was stunned by what she was saying, and how did she know I was still a virgin. She followed me up to my bedroom, she stopped at my sister door and smiled than continued with me to my bedroom.

I sat down on the bed as she walked in front of me, she smiled down at me, she pushed me back onto the bed and reached up and unhooked my pajamas and slid them off, only my cock was in sight now, it was hard as a rock, she smiled and slowly lowered her mouth to my cock teasing the head of it with her tongue, she lowered her mouth all the way and started to suck my cock. I closed my eyes and gasped as sensation after sensation washed over me, I heard what sounded like a door opening, I went to sit up and see who it was when she pushed me back down saying its nothing, I relaxed as she sucked my cock, god it felt so good, I was in uttermost joy, I was gasping heavily, I felt my climax approach, I told her I was going to cum, she started to suck my cock faster, I erupted into her mouth as I gasped out loud, she continued sucking my cock until it grew soft. I slowly sat up still trying to catch my breath, she smiled at me as she took her finger and wiped a little bit of cum of her face and placed it into her mouth with her finger, she sucked it off and smiled at me. I turned to the table to get the glass of water that I had left there earlier, I looked at the time "God, its nearly 5 a. m. " I said aloud. I heard her gasp and turn around and look out the window, she looked very frightened of something, she came over and kissed me, and handed me a slip of paper and whispered into my ear "Meet me there tomorrow night after dark, now I want to give you something very special" She said. She leaned close and kissed me, I felt my vision swim into darkness as I passed out.

Sarah's discovery...

I awoke to noises coming from my brothers room, I quickly got up and slipped on my bedroom shoes, I slowly creaked open the door, I tried to be as quiet as I could as I walked down the hall to his room, I leaned my head against the door, I heard noises coming from his room, I almost laughed out loud, oh god, I don't believe it, my brothers got a woman in there, I definitely got to get him with this, Mom and Dad will be seriously pissed at him for having someone over his late, maybe I can blackmail his ass, I smiled and slowly turned the knob, I slowly opened the door, but it made a loud squeaking sound, I quickly looked over at the bed, I froze in terror, I mumbled to myself, It can't be her, how can it be her, I started slowly walking backwards, when she whipped her head around, her eyes were a burning yellow, she smiled at me showing me her fangs, even though she talked to me loud enough to be considered a whisper I heard it well "He's mine now missy, you missed your chance of immortality, your brother here doesn't even know what I am, I show him soon enough, now if you don't mind leaving I have something to finish"

She said. I gasped in horror, I saw my brother start to sit up and she pushed him back down, she turned to smile at me one last time, than she went back to what she was doing, I quickly turned and shut the door and ran down to my room, I threw open my closet and started searching, after nearly ten minutes, I found what I was looking for, a stake, I made it when I first met her 6 months ago and found out what she was, I turned and ran back down to my brothers room, I threw open the door and rushed in, she was sitting in the open window on its edge, She smiled and waved at me than hopped out the window, I ran to the window, I looked out, she was gone.

I shut the window and turned to my brother, he was stretched out on the bed out cold, I quickly searched his body for any bite marks, I found none, I saw the time on his clock, she must be trying to beat it back to her liar before sunrise, I walked to the door, shut it and went back to my room, I know I'm going to have to tell my brother what she is, I don't want him to get hurt, I will tell him when he wakes up that she is a Vampire.

To be continued...