Tale of the Horny Gynecologist

Story Info
Doctor goes over the edge & into a patient.
1k words
62.2k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers

My nurse had shown you to the examination room, handed you a gown and given you instructions. Unfortunately, like most doctors, it was some time after you'd undressed and put on the flimsy gown that I finally arrived. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was the scent of your perfume. I have to confess that it caused my scrotum to tingle and my cock to stir. Now, I make every effort to maintain a professional detachment but I AM, after all, a man and now and again I've been a bit more man than doctor. But I've never completely lost it.

"Please lie back on the table and put your feet in the stirrups," I said briskly, busying myself with my various instruments and averting my eyes.

"This might be a little chilly," I continued when you were in position, picking up the speculum. Your throaty laugh resonated in my balls and my cock began to slide down my pants leg like a sleepy snake. I was beginning to get a little worried. For one thing I was afraid you'd see my erection and it would upset you; visions of lawsuits danced in my head. Trying to get the exam over as quickly as possible I gently inserted the speculum between the lips of one of the prettiest vulvas I'd ever seen. And I'd seen a few. It went in easily. Very easily. I looked closer and saw the tell tale signs of arousal: your clitoris was stiff and the inner lips were flushed and swollen. By now I was flushed and swollen too.

"Oh!" I said involuntarily. Then, in embarrassment, flushed an even deeper shade. I heard the paper on the exam table rustle and guessed that you were lifting your head to look at me. I couldn't figure out what on earth had happened to me. I'd examined hundreds of women and never been so close to losing control. Well, sure, my wife had been out of town for two weeks and our delightful routine of having passionate sex at least once a day had been interrupted which left me with a case of the raging hornies.

But REALLY, I'm a professional! It shouldn't matter that I think your body's gorgeous. That your hot pink toenails are driving me wild. That I think your pussy looks scrumptious and I'm wondering what it would feel like to press my now hard cock into your fevered depths.

Damn it! I've got to get ahold of myself. (Not THAT way, I hear myself thinking. At least not now.) I'm really scared now. This is getting out of hand.

"You can sit up now," I say, trying to summon my most authoritative tones. But even I can hear the tremor. Please let this exam end without me making a complete fool of myself I pray to whatever force can save me. You're looking me straight in the eye with a faint smile on your lips. Oh God, she knows! I think to myself. There's a current of sexual electricity that seems almost physical running between us. I try to pretend I don't feel it and open your gown and begin examining your breasts for lumps. The only lumps I find are your nipples which are as hard as pebbles. As I touch them you sigh and close your eyes. She wants me to fuck her, I think. What am I going to do?

You start to squirm around on the table. I've been absentmindedly playing with your nipples. "Please doctor, I want you to make love to me!" you say, speaking for the first time. "I'm so turned on. I need you. Look how wet I am." You lie back on the table and spread your swollen lips with your fingers. I'm a goner.

With a feverish groan I lie down on top of you, still clothed, and begin sucking on a hard nipple. Your hands tug at my shirt, pulling it up, and then I feel their smooth warmth caressing my back.

"Put it in me doctor! Now! Oh God, I can't stand it!"

Drunk with desire I pull away from you. As I unbuckle my belt I notice, without giving it much thought, that the front of my trousers have been stained with your juice. Yanking down my pants and shorts, freeing my hard cock, I practically jump on top of you and ram it in with a primitive bellow. God only knows what my employees and patients are thinking, I'm past caring. I just want to spend the rest of my life, short as it might be, in sexual heaven feeling the sensations of my engorged cock rubbing against the sweet lubricity of your butter-smooth vagina.

"Oh! Oh! OH Yes, doctor! I'm coming, doctor!" I hear you cry. Your pussy clutches my cock and your hips heave. I wrap my arms around you, pressing my face against your neck and ride you for all I'm worth. Which may not be all that much after today. Our flesh comes together with rapid smacks. I feel my orgasm building. I hammer into you faster. Then, as I reach the brink, I enter you as deeply as possible and grind against you in a circular motion. The head of my cock hits your cervix. Spurt. A hot jet of semen. Spurt.

"Ohhhh Gggodd!" I moan. Spurt. I quit moving though my cock's still hard. You begin to gently heave your hips against me. With my left arm still holding you tight I slide my right hand down your body, under the shaft of my cock, to your anus. We've made quite a puddle, lady; lubrication is not a problem.

My index finger enters your asshole as I slowly withdraw my cock from your vagina. Then my finger withdraws as my cock enters. I've got you going now. I can feel it. With the tip of my finger in your ass I twiddle your clit with my thumb. That does it. Sobbing, squealing like a banshee, your hips thrashing, you embark on an intense drawn out orgasm, the likes of which I've never seen before. We both collapse. It was then we heard the hesitant knock at the door. Reality is nigh.

jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago

Quite possible the most intelligently written story I've ever seen on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

your prose leaves me almost speechless....

"reality is nigh"

that's priceless... good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
outstanding!

where can I find a gynecologist like that?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Personal Masturbator A midnight visitor makes his wish come true.in Toys & Masturbation
Listening at the Wall Listening to the Neighbour masturbate.in Toys & Masturbation
The Clit-cident My most awkward sexual experience.in Humor & Satire
A Fuck-Bike for Wendy A prank makes Wendy fuck herself silly on a modified bike.in Toys & Masturbation
A Typical Day: Pillow Humping Masturbating with a pillow.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories