Tale of the Lady Dragon

Story Info
Chinese female mutant meets African-American nerd.
2.4k words
3.39
9.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Fools, don't you ever call me Dragon lady," Lily Zhang said sharply, glaring at the armored and helmeted Guardsmen, and the three men exchanged a look, then raised their rifles, ready to fire. Sighing in resignation, Lily willed the transformation to begin, and at once her body began to twist and change. Huge, bat-like wings unfurled from her back, and she braced herself for battle. Immediately the Guardsmen opened fire, and Lily roared fiercely as the bullets struck her.

Mortals always chose the hard way, Lily thought even as she engaged her assailants. The armored Guardsmen were in the employ of her enemies, which made them fair game as far as she was concerned. After all, back when she was growing up in a crèche-school for genetically engineered inhuman creatures, men like these treated her and her siblings like animals instead of human beings. Lily had absolutely no qualms about killing them...

"Why won't you die, you reptilian freak?" cried the lead Guardsman, and Lily lashed out at him with a huge, leathery, bat-like wing. The wing struck the Guardsman's chest, penetrating his lightweight, flexible Titanium armor like a knife cutting through butter. As the fatally wounded warrior fell to his knees, his acolytes concentrated their fire on Lily, and she cried out as a bullet slammed into her shoulder.

"It's not my time," Lily retorted, and with that, she jumped out the window of the Shanghai World Financial Center. Flexing her wings, she ascended into the nighttime sky, far above the streets of Pudong District in the City of Shanghai, China. In her badly wounded right hand, Lily held the disk containing the identities of her fellow genetic wonders. Wincing in pain, Lily flapped her wings and made her way to the rendezvous point.

"At last," Kelvin Mutambara said to himself, smiling as a familiar silhouette appeared in the distance. Standing atop the JW Marriott Hotel at Tomorrow Square, he took off his binoculars, and tucked them away. Standing six feet two inches tall, with dark brown skin and dark hair braided into neat cornrows, clad in a stylish gunmetal gray Brooks Brothers suit and tie, he looked like a man with a plan. One which he was delighted to see come to fruition...

Lily Zhang headed straight for the roof, and landed as noiselessly as she could, given the circumstances. Kelvin immediately went to her, scooping her into his arms. The tall, green-skinned, yellow-eyed, bat-winged, fanged and clawed, distinctly feminine yet clearly inhuman monster he beheld would scared most men, but Kelvin wasn't most men. Concern furrowed his handsome brow as he realized that his precious Lily was wounded...

"Kelvin, I'm hurt," Lily whispered, her reptilian features twisted in pain. Nodding, Kelvin carried her back inside. One in his room, he reached for the medical kit he always carried. Gently he dabbed a handkerchief on her wounded shoulder, and a ferocious hiss escaped Lily's maw. Taking care not to hurt her, he began disinfecting the wound, and put a bandage on it. Being inhuman granted Lily excellent recuperative powers, and she'd be fine within a day or two. Still, it hurt Kelvin to see her like this...

"What happened up there, my love?" Kelvin asked, once Lily had calmed down enough to resume human form. Before his very eyes, the reptilian humanoid morphed into a tall, slender young Asian woman with long black hair, light brown eyes and sharp, gorgeous features that a supermodel would envy. Lily flashed Kelvin a brave smile, the kind she usually displayed after trying something exceptionally dangerous, foolish, or both.

"I got past Zane Qiang's henchmen, and got the disk," Lily said proudly, and she dangled it in front of Kelvin, who rolled his eyes. Ever since he'd met Lily, she'd brought him nothing but trouble. Still, nowadays, Kelvin couldn't imagine his life without her. Who would have thought that, five days after his graduation from Northeastern University's MBA program in Boston, Kelvin would uncover an international conspiracy and meet the woman of his dreams?

Born in the suburb of Milton, Massachusetts, to Zimbabwe immigrant parents, Kelvin grew up privileged. Not once did he suspect that his Harvard-educated parents, Cassandra and Rupert Mutambara, weren't just scientists working at a fancy lab in Boston's south end. After miraculously surviving a mugging during which he was shot five times at point-blank range by a skinhead one night in Boston's theater district, Kelvin went on a search for answers...

Kelvin's search led him to the discovery that his parents used technology to genetically engineer him, granting him above average intelligence, keen reflexes, sharp senses, and an accelerated healing ability. The entire time, Kelvin thought his athletic prowess and native intelligence, which won him scholarships to Northeastern University, were simply the result of pure luck, till he learnt better. There was a whole world he knew nothing about...

A world in which there were basically two classes of people, the ordinary humans, continuing to go about their mundane lives and the Enhanced, those who used science to become more than human. The world was headed for war, with the inhuman ones using their vast resources to cull the herd, and Kelvin found himself smack in the middle of it, thanks to a remarkable lady...

Along the way, Kelvin got in the crosshairs of the New Breed, a secret cabal of wealthy and powerful men and women into cutting edge genetic research, who were his parents old bosses. Kelvin also encountered met their archenemy Lily Zhang, a woman with both human and reptilian DNA. Ever since that fateful day during which Lily saved Kelvin's life, they'd been on the run together. The New Breed and their global network of acolytes would do anything to capture or kill the two of them, since they were living evidence of their scientific wrongdoing.

"Crazy woman, please don't get yourself killed," Kelvin said, and he took the disk from Lily, who smiled then closed her lovely eyes. Sitting beside her bed, Kelvin looked at the disk, then at her, wondering if what was on the disk was worth dying for. Lily evidently thought so, for she'd gone as far as infiltration the stronghold of Zane Qiang, a multi-billionaire Chinese businessman who was the secret leader of the New Breed.

According to what Lily and Kelvin uncovered, the New Breed's secret society of men and women used cutting-edge genetic engineering to greatly extend their lifespan. These experiments also granted them exceptional health and extraordinary physical prowess. The New Breed's members were recruited from the world's wealthiest men and women, and they were actively working on creating a virus to wipe out the ordinary, un-enhanced human population...

"The disk contains the identities of my brothers and sisters, the rest of the Dragon's Breed, the New Breed must not get to them before we do otherwise they'll enslave them and use them as an army," Lily said urgently, suddenly opening her eyes. Kelvin gently laid his hand on hers, and nodded but said nothing. There was nothing that he could do to speed up Lily's healing process. Although Kelvin himself was technically more than human, he had his limitations...

"All in due time, my dear," Kelvin said quietly, and he went to get a cup of tea. Gently placing his hand behind Lily's neck, he raised her head and brought the tea cup to her lips. Lily rolled her lovely eyes, both annoyed and appreciative at Kelvin fawning over her. Recruiting the Zimbabwean-American scholar to her cause worked out better than expected...

"Come here," Lily whispered, and Kelvin drew closer, a concerned look on his dark, handsome face. Snatching the tea cup from Kelvin's hand, Lily sat it on the nearby nightstand. In a fluid move that was a testament to her superhuman reflexes, Lily grabbed Kelvin by his collar, and pulled him close, smiling at the surprised look on his face.

"I see you feel better already," Kelvin remarked, a sly smile on his face, and then he kissed her. Lily kissed him back, tasting his gum, and the steak he had earlier. Drawing him on the bed, she embraced him passionately. Feeling her curvaceous loveliness against him, Kelvin gently caressed her. Lily's body was radiating heat, and sexiness, and he couldn't get enough of her...

"Now that you're here, I sure am," Lily replied, even as she slid her tongue down Kelvin's throat. He caressed her breasts, and his hand slid between her thighs. Lily smiled as Kelvin's nimble digits went into her wetness, and she sighed happily as he began fingering her pussy. Although his taciturn demeanor sometimes got on her nerves, Lily knew Kelvin knew how to make her toes curl...

"Babe, you haven't seen anything yet," Kelvin said with a wicked smile, and Lily grinned as he licked his way from her breasts to her thighs. Cocking an eyebrow, Lily spread her thighs invitingly, and Kelvin paused. Their eyes met, and she nodded. Just like that, Kelvin began his approach into her. Kelvin buried his face between Lily's legs, and began eating her pussy. He took his sweet time pleasuring her, savoring the way she smelled and tasted...

"Shut up and eat this pussy," Lily drawled in that sexy, husky voice of hers, and Kelvin nodded, then continued pleasuring her. Propping her on all fours, Kelvin began eating her pussy from behind. Lily's big, golden ass swayed from side to side as he licked her pussy, giving him a wonderful visual to work with. Lily backed that ass up, as they used to say in the old days, smothering Kelvin with that big ass of hers...

"I definitely want that ass," Kelvin paused to say, and he gave Lily's bum a firm slap, causing her to squeal and turn around. Kelvin grinned mischievously, and then spread her ass cheeks wide open. Kelvin inhaled her ass's scent, and smiled, before sliding his tongue into her butt hole. Lily moaned deeply and arched her back, welcoming the wickedly pleasure sensation of Kelvin's tongue in her ass...

"Take it, it's yours," Lily squealed, and Kelvin began munching on her hot, sweaty butt hole as if it were the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. Sliding two fingers into Lily's pussy, Kelvin twisted them this way and that while worming his tongue deeper and deeper into her asshole. Having revved up her engine, Kelvin finished Lily off by teasing the hell out of her clit, sending her over the edge...

Afterwards, a horny Lily grabbed Kelvin's dick and stroked it while looking into his lustful eyes. Propping Kelvin against the wall, Lily held before him and flicked her tongue over his balls, causing him to wince. Grinning, Lily took Kelvin into her mouth, and he closed his eyes as she began sucking him off. Lily teased him by fingering his bum while sucking his dick, and soon he was harder than a rock...

"I want you inside of me," Lily said haughtily once she had Kelvin good and hard. Kelvin looked at her, and when he did, he didn't see a genetic monster created in a high-tech laboratory by megalomaniacs. Instead, he saw an eerily beautiful woman, one whom he wanted so desperately. Kelvin pulled her into his arms, and propped her up on his lap. Grinning, Kelvin gave Lily's firm ass another slap, and just like that, they got it on.

"Ask and you shall receive," Kelvin replied, and he locked eyes with Lily as he thrust into her. Lily wrapped her legs around him, welcoming him inside of her. Kelvin kissed her neck and caressed her breasts as he made love to her. At last they were one. Lily's tight pussy gripped his dick like a vise, and he welcomed this most wonderful of pressures, and began to fuck her, balls-to-the-wall, giving her all he had, and then some...

"Smack that ass and fuck me harder," Lily hissed, and Kelvin nodded and did just that. Grabbing Lily, he carried her over to the window sill, and fucked her like this. Heedless of the danger, Lily wrapped her arms around Kelvin, her breasts swaying this way and that as she rocked against him, loving the deliciously hot pain she felt down below as his long, hard dick filled her pussy. She didn't want this moment to end...

"That was something," Kelvin said, hours later, as he lay naked on the hotel room, with Lily by his side. She'd flown them up for some rooftop sex, and afterwards, they had a cigarette and relaxed while watching the sun rise. Lying next to his beloved, Kelvin looked at Lily, and for a brief moment, he wondered what life would be like if they were just another regular couple.

"Indeed, best part of my day, stud, tomorrow we fly out to the United States and find the others, it's time to unite and take out the New Breed," Lily said evenly, even as she tenderly raked her fingers through his hairy chest. Kelvin closed his eyes, hard, then shrugged. From the moment he met her, he knew that his ordinary life was over, and endless adventures awaited the two of them.

"Ever wonder what it would like if we were normal people? If we didn't have to do this?" Kelvin said softly, and Lily looked at him and smiled. Gently she wrapped her arms around him, and for a long moment, she was silent. From the get go, Lily knew that Kelvin was special, and it wasn't just because her superhumanly sharp senses told her he was more than human. No, the man was far more special than that...

"Kelvin, my life would suck without you and you know that I love you, we are different and fighting the New Breed is our lot in life, maybe we'll have a chance at building something if we survive," Lily said, and she gently kissed Kelvin on the forehead. Flexing her shoulders, she summoned her retractable wings, and at once they unfurled from between her shoulder blades. Gently, Lily protectively wrapped her bat-like wings around Kelvin and herself...

"My crazy woman, us against the world," Kelvin said with a shake of his head, smiling faintly, and Lily kissed him on the lips. Kelvin kissed her back, and the two of them returned to the hotel room. They spent the day relaxing, ordering room service and watching TV, and sexing each other of course. Twenty four hours later, with Lily fully healed, she and her Kelvin headed for the Pudong International Airport. From there, they boarded a plane and began their long trek to New York City. To begin a war there...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers