Tale of Two Sons Ch. 2

Story Info
James adds an Australian hunk to his harem.
1.6k words
3.62
59.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father loves to keep the yard well maintained. He enjoys brining his coworkers and buddies home and showing it off. Naturally we have a grounds keeper. His name is Mr. Lynne. He is a pleasant older gentleman from Australia who I must admit does a very nice job. Still, one man can’t oversee everything. Dad liked to watch the men work and give instructions to them, but alas, he is a very busy man with his business.

Will left to go home to Belgium in early July. It had only been a few days but I missed him like crazy. I missed his shoulder length hair, his blue eyes, but most of all, his 12” cock.

Dad noticed my depressed state and told me that since my younger brother Aaron was mine now maybe I should oversee his work. That sounded to me like a good way to get over my depression of Will going back home. I planned to report to Mr. Lynne first thing in the morning to find out what Aaron’s jobs were.

I knocked on Mr. Lynne’s door bright and early that morning. “Good morning James,” he said as he opened the door.

“Good morning Mr. Lynne,” I replied. “Did Dad tell you that I will be your new assistant supervisor?”

“Yes, he called and told me last night. You will be supervising your brother correct?”

“Correct.”

“Aaron is working in the stable today. By the way, my son is coming and will be joining the two of you.”

This bit of information surprised me. I remembered hearing Mr. Lynne talking about his now 19-yr. old son. Supposedly when Mr. Lynne and his wife moved to the U.S.A their son Joe stayed behind in Australia. Too bad I had never seen a picture.

I went over to the stable and sat on a bench outside and waited for Aaron, who was 15 minutes late. After a few more minutes he came casually strolling up. He is 5’11 sandy blond hair and ocean blue eyes. He weighs about 150lbs and is very muscular due to the nature of his work.

His eyes widened when he caught site of me. Once he was close enough I slapped him hard across the face. “You are 20 minutes late!” I screamed at him.

“I, I’m sorry!” he stammered. “I slept in late is all.”

“Let’s just make sure it never happens again,” I said. “And if it does, you will get a whole lot worse than a slap.”

“I understand. Now what am I supposed to do?”

I looked down at the written instructions. “First you are to hose down all the horses, then you will fill their buckets with oats.”

He nodded and unwound the hose and turned the water on. I set up my fold up chair so I would have a good view. I watched as he brought out the first horse, a chestnut mare. I watched as he hosed off all the caked mud and dirt from the mare’s back.

He continued this until one by one all 20 horses were clean. I found that my eyes were glued to his perfect round ass the whole time. I had been deep inside that ass many times, and I wanted in it very badly at that moment. It wasn’t long before my 8” cock was semi erect.

Then it was time to fill the feed buckets. I reluctantly got up out of my chair and went into the stable with him. He collected all the feed buckets and took them into the storage room. He brought down the oat bag and began to fill them. “We’re almost out of oats,” he pointed out.

“I know that!” I snapped. “It says here that there is going to be a delivery today.”

After all of the morning’s tasks were accomplished sure enough a delivery truck with piles of hay bales and bags of oats pulled up the driveway. The driver climbed out and looked around to find someone.

“You in charge?” he asked me.

“Yes, I am,” I said. “What can I do for you?”

“I was told to bring this load here.”

“All right, you go down this path to your left up to the main house. Tell the kitchen maid that Jim sent you. She’ll get you something to eat if you like.”

“That’s very kind of you,” the man said as he disappeared down the path.

“You heard me!” I snapped at Aaron. “Get to work!”

He hurriedly began to transport bags of oats into the storage room. I sat and watched the way his biceps bulged and every other muscle in his body strained as he lifted the bags of oats. In a few short minutes my semi erect cock was throbbing and trying to push its way out of my pants. I had completely forgotten about Joe coming until I heard, “You were expecting me?” from behind me in an Australian accent.

I turned around to see the most beautiful man in the world. He was about 6’2 with dark blond hair and deep brown eyes. He looked like he weighed about 215lbs and was well muscled. Just when I thought my cock couldn’t possibly get any harder, it did.

“Umm, yes I am,” I said “That young man over there is Aaron. Help him unload that truck.”

“Yes sir!”

He joined Aaron in lugging huge bags out oats and hay bales into the stable. I just sat and watched every muscle on their toned bodies.

The afternoon got hot as hell as it tends to do and soon their shirts were off and huge beads of sweat were dripping down their chests and backs. It only took 3hours for he two of them to finish unloading the truck. They both collapsed into sweaty heaps on the ground. My cock was throbbing so badly I thought I would cum without even touching it. I needed sex and I needed it right then.

“Both of you follow me!” I ordered. “Joe, I’m gonna introduce you to another part of this job.”

They both obediently followed me back to the main house. I told the butler to tell the truck driver his truck was empty and ready to go. Then I led the boys up to my private bathroom. I stripped and ordered them to do the same. I stepped into my walk in shower and started the water. “Aaron, wash me!” I commanded. “Joe, come here and get on your knees!”

Both boys quickly did as they were told. While Aaron was washing me I held my cock close to Joe’s mouth. “Suck!” I ordered. At first he just sat there. “If you don’t wanna get fired I suggest you start sucking!” I hollered.

He reluctantly took my throbbing hard on in his hands. He gingerly stuck out his tongue and touched the tip. I was getting very impatient with him by this time. I grabbed his head and rammed the whole way in. His eyes bulged out as he gagged. I ignored it as I rapidly thrust in and out of his throat. “Oh fuck yeah!” I moaned. “You’re gonna get your first taste of my cum and you’d better swallow!” I let out a long loud moan as I came hard deep in his hot throat. Just as I had ordered he swallowed every drop.

I pulled out of his throat to find that I was still rock hard. “This must be a sign,” I said half to myself. “I guess now’s the time to break you completely in bitch!”

“Get on your hands and knees and turn around!” I hollered. Joe quickly did as he was told. I took my erect organ and washed all the cum and spit off. I didn’t want any lube for when I penetrated his tight ass. “Have you ever been fucked by a man before?” I asked.

“No.”

“Well then get ready for the fucking of your life!”

I pushed the head of my cock between his perfect ass cheeks and against his puckered hole. I shoved the whole way into him. I heard the wonderful sound of his scream. I didn’t wait for him to adjust I just started pounding in and out. “Please stop! Don’t do this!” Joe cried.

I slapped him hard on the back of the head. “My bitches don’t talk back!” I cried as I began to pound harder. He hung his head down and whimpered.

I looked over at Aaron who was now sitting on the shower floor. I felt I had to include him. I saw the gigantic dildo I had recently gotten propped up in the corner. “Go over and get it for me.” I ordered. He quickly obeyed. As he placed it in my hands I ordered him to bend over. He did as he was told and he tensed up cause he knew what was coming. The dildo was about 15” long and 6” thick. I placed the tip of it between his perfect ass cheeks and rammed most of it up his ass in 1 quick thrust. He let out a sharp gasp and bit his lip in pain.

I continued to thrust it in him in time with my thrusting into Joe, enjoying the sight of his over stretched ass hole. After a good half hour of steady fucking I came deep in Joe’s hot tight ass. I stood still for a moment catching my breath. Then as my cock began to soften I slowly pulled out of Joe and pulled the dildo out of Aaron.

I rinsed myself off and stepped out of the shower. I had both boys dry me off. “Aaron, take Joe to your room and stay there until I call for you,” I said as I went back to my room to lie down.