Tales from a Faggot Ch. 01-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hot day and it was a hot night as well, so I took a quick selfie with the cum on my face and sent it to my owner. I was worried some of it would sweat off as I walked home and then I'd get in trouble for not wearing it. That was the first time I saw what time it was since I'd started on Mike's nuts and was surprised by how long I was in there.

I also texted my owner that I needed to get the cum out of my left eye because my right eye was fucked up too. I didn't wait for a response, just scooped it off with my hand and flung it down onto the ground, then grabbed my bag out of the bushes and used its shoulder strap to wipe my eye off as well as I could. I realized Mike might be watching me from a window or something (I certainly would if I were him to make sure the fag really leaves) and decided that probably wasn't the best place to store my bag.

I started walking home and wanted to find somewhere else to change out of the slut clothes. I had no desire to go into a bar to do it with Mike's load on my face. Luckily, the city was full of dark alleys and shady areas and I found an alley close to Mike's place with a semi-private spot to change into normal clothes. I decided that was where I'd do all my changing and stash my stuff from then on.

It wasn't quite 1AM by the time I got back to my apartment but it was close. I flipped the cam on after I came in and started doing all the shit I usually had to do after getting back (which I'll cover in another tale sometime). My owner verified I still had most of the cum on me, although some of it had dried, some of it had mixed with my sweat. I still had a big glob of it in my hair though.

I had a nightly cam routine which typically started at about 12:30AM and went until I could go to sleep at 2:00AM. Before that, I'd usually entertain guys with private shows or just do stupid slave stuff around the apartment for anyone that wanted to tune in and watch.

I'd missed a private show that night thanks to the meetup with Mike but had messaged the guy before I left and had been polite and respectful and asked to reschedule the show. He allegedly hadn't seen the message or was just being a dick, but had sent a nasty reply back saying how dare I blow him off, he still expected to get his show that night when I returned, blah blah blah. My owner, equally being a dick, had me do a late show for the guy.

I invited him to the show and groveled for him a bit, apologized, told him I'd gone to service Mike, etc... That interested him and he had me replay the events of the encounter for him while I jerked off. He had me scoop up and eat what remained of the glob of cum in my hair and tell him how good Mike tasted (it just tasted like cum but I played it up for him). It got him off and then he told me I could cum on my face to add to Mike's load which, again, easy enough to do. After that he signed off and I was allowed to do my nightly stuff and go to sleep. Long day.

Do you think I heard from Mike again? I did. The next day, actually. I serviced him on a Tuesday night and sometime around Wednesday afternoon, he texted me. It was short and sweet, classic Mike. It started out something like "You suck dick too, right?" And I'm thinking "That fucking Jenna..." but just replied with a "Yes Sir." He didn't say anything else about it but said I could come back that following Friday if I wanted at the same time, with the same rules (no talking and leave after he gets off). I sent him back a "yes" and "thank you" and that was it until Friday.

I wasn't happy of course (my owner was though). One meeting and my ball licking unicorn had turned into a cocksucking...regular horse or something. I stayed positive though, since I'd probably end up sucking anyone else's dick anyway and Mike still wouldn't be into any crazy fetish shit. I just hoped that if Jenna was involved, she would call earlier this time.

Friday came. Same routine, blah blah blah. I hadn't texted with Mike anymore except to let him know when I left for his place that night and I got a "K" in response. I got there and crawled over to him. He wasn't shy this time and was already naked, playing his game. I had no idea if he wanted me to start sucking his dick or start with his balls, but since most guys would want their balls licked before their cocks are taken care of, I began there.

I had no concept of time really, but it wasn't too long before some precum started oozing out of his slit. He grabbed his soft dick and tapped it on my head. I figured he was just being an ass and wiping it off in my hair again or something but he kept tapping. I moved back a little and he put it at my lips so I sucked it into my mouth and tasted his dick for the first time. I sucked a little bit of precum out too.

Anyway, since his dick was in my mouth now, I started working on it but he pulled it out and hefted it off to the side of my head, then grabbed his balls. I got the hint and started licking his balls again. A few minutes later, the same thing. He grabbed his dick, tapped my head, I took it in my mouth, sucked the precum out, and he pulled it away. Then back to the balls again. It probably took another rotation for me to figure out but it became clear he wanted me to lick his balls until his precum started coming out, then suck his dickhead clean, then return to his balls. It wasn't my ideal situation but at the very least, he wasn't pre-squirting all over me and I wouldn't go blind this time.

Figuring he expected me to take care of it myself, since he probably had to pause his game every time he tapped his dick on my head, I got into the rhythm of licking his balls for a couple minutes, then sucking on his cockhead for a few seconds, then balls for a few minutes, cock for a few seconds, etc... Over and over. His dick eventually started to get hard from the attention and since he was usually kind of slouched down so I could get at his balls, it rose up onto his abs. I couldn't get at it on my own anymore without raising my head up to his stomach, so he started clubbing my head with it again whenever he wanted it sucked for a moment.

Since his dick was pretty much fully hard, the first time I let it go after cleaning it, it thwacked up against his abs pretty roughly, making a noticeable "splat" sound since things were getting wet with my saliva and any of his precum I couldn't get to. He didn't seem to like that and kind of flinched. Maybe it hurt him. Or maybe he liked it. I didn't know but after that I'd kind of raise my head up with it as I let go of it so it wouldn't smack against him so hard. He didn't stop me from doing it so I guess he appreciated it. Same with the first visit, I really worked pretty hard for this guy.

Jenna didn't call any earlier than the previous time, despite me mentally willing her to do so, so this went on for a while. Mike had pretty much set his controller down at this point and was just enjoying it. It was tiring though. The first time I kind of just zoned out for a lot of the time since I only had to lick his balls but now with taking his dickhead too and all the alternating back and forth, I had to stay focused and the time really dragged. I could have cheered when his phone finally rang.

It was Jenna (I'd have lost my mind if it was a wrong number or something) and Mike was pretty much ready to blow. He launched her into the phone sex immediately and told her "she" needed to finish him off. I think he was trying to drag the session out longer to include her in it more, because he spent a few minutes talking to her like I was sucking his dick but I was down on his nuts at that time.

Eventually, he was tapping his dick on my head and I took it into my mouth again. I started actually blowing him now since I figured it was time for him to get off, and he let me. I couldn't take too much of it but I tried to get him off quickly so I was taking more than I could handle and started gagging. He started talking dirty to Jenna and thrusting his hips, which didn't help. I heard him talking on the phone but wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, just trying to keep his dick in my mouth and not puke.

Then he puts the phone down by my face and I've kind of backed up on his dick to keep from throwing up and I looked up at him like, "What do you want me to do Mike? Say hello?" Then I hear Jenna for the first time, on speaker, and she's saying something like "I can't hear it baby. Come on, choke me on your big cock." It was something like that - filthy stuff.

So, Mike's holding the phone next to me with one hand and still kind of thrusting into my mouth and then reaches forward with his other hand and pushes the back of my head down on his dick. It wasn't all the way in my throat or anything but I could feel his giant dickhead straining to go deeper in. I was gagging again like Jenna wanted and had my hands in front of me on the couch cushion trying to push myself off of him a little bit, being careful not to touch him. Jenna kept yapping the whole time though I couldn't tell you what she was saying, probably something shitty to encourage him to be rougher.

Fortunately, Mike didn't last too long and started cumming just as I was about to puke, so I started swallowing what felt like a very large load and got to back up a little as his orgasm overcame him.

He actually kept holding my head on his dick as it softened. He was big, even soft, and I could feel it going down my throat as I sank into his crotch. It's so much easier to swallow a soft or semi-hard dick. Not sure why -- I guess because they can more easily adjust to your throat canal or whatever that way. I wish dicks didn't get hard, it would be a lot easier to handle them.

He was still humping my face a bit. He did those couple little final thrusts guys do sometimes before he finally pulled out and let me off. I think that right there is probably the most demeaning part of cocksucking, at least to me. Those last couple of pumps just seem to say "Hold on, let me make sure I empty everything into your mouth." I kind of equate it to shaking your dick a couple of times after taking a piss.

Some of his cum had spilled out of my mouth and was congealing on his cockhead, his balls, the couch. I should have gotten right out of there and I'm not sure why I did it but I licked everything clean. Maybe training since that's what I was always told to do. Maybe just submissiveness to Mike.

If I'm being honest, Mike did exude that sort of alpha quality that every dominant likes to pretend they have. Go look at any cash master profiles online and you'll see "AlphaLordX" or "AlphaSeed" or some lame shit like that, all over the place (I never used the word "alpha" in my own profiles by the way). All of them crowing that they're the top dog or whatever. Mike actually had...something though and of all the guys I've had to do stuff with, he's one of the only two that I really felt like maybe he was better than me (and we almost never even spoke to each other). It certainly didn't mean I wanted to suck his dick and lick his balls but since I was anyway, I just tried to do it a little better I guess. Whatever it all was, I finished up and crawled my way out of there.

I reflected on everything on the walk home. It didn't go unnoticed to me that it was weird that Jenna was so involved in everything. I'd thought it was odd after the first time Mike was on the phone with her and that she actually knew what was happening. I'd served a male/female couple for a while long before that though and it was kind of weird too. I just figured they were a kinky. This story does end up being more about Jenna for the last half though, so you gay guys might just want to blow your loads now if you're reading this to get off. There is still plenty of gay stuff too though, so do what you want.

I got home and relayed everything to my owner (though not in as much detail). He was pleased and told me to make Mike a priority if he needed me again (meaning he came first before cam shows or pretty much anything else aside from work). Mike texted me the next night and told me I could come over again on Tuesday.

So that became our routine for quite some time after that. Every Tuesday and Friday at 10PM, I'd show up and lick his balls until Jenna called, then he'd get off while she was on the phone. How he got off varied between the things we'd already done. Most of the times I'd suck and swallow, but he'd make me gag for her sometimes, and sometimes he just wanted to jerk off while I tongued his nuts. I got really good at getting him off though. He loved it when I'd slowly roll my tongue under the middle of his ball sack from the back to the front and kind of roll both nuts along the whole way. I could pretty much only do it when he stood up and I had full access to his sack but that was like, my move to try to get him to cum faster. It was boring and I had nothing else to occupy my mind really, so I made it my mission to make him worked up enough that he'd want to get off before Jenna called. I never did though, he always waited for her.

Aside from the Tuesday and Friday visits, he'd sometimes call me over on Sundays, maybe once or twice a month. The time always changed, so maybe he had plans earlier in the day and wanted me later, or vice versa. He'd text me on Saturday night though and tell me when to be there. Jenna never called on Sundays, so things moved a little faster since he didn't have to wait for her or whatever to get off. He almost always had three-way porn playing on his laptop though (two girls, one guy) -- this actually plays into things a bit later. I was usually in and out of there within an hour, sometimes faster. He really did love getting his nuts licked and Sundays were always about doing that until he sprayed on my face. I think aside from the three-ways, face painting was about as much of a fetish as Mike had.

I eventually stopped changing into the slut clothes in the alley before I visited him too and just kept my normal stuff on. He wasn't going to tell anyone and I'm surprised I wore them to his place as long as I did. Safe space.

Otherwise, nothing much changed with him aside from the fact that sometimes video games were replaced with just watching TV. He was also playing his games cooperatively with a headset sometimes (rarely). Super annoying because he moved around a lot more then and focused more on the game. It took longer to get him off when he was distracted.

My owner was always nagging me to make sure he knew I could do more than get him off but I always told him that Mike and I never spoke, so it wasn't like I could just say "Hey man, do you want me to clean your bathroom or do your laundry?" The only kind of domestic thing I ended up doing for him was taking out his trash. There was a trash bag in his entryway one day and I grabbed it for him on my way out after I sucked him or licked him or whatever I did that time. After I got outside, it occurred to me I had no idea what he did with his trash, or if I'd made a mistake and it was a bag of something else that he wanted to keep. I peeked inside it in front of his place and it was definitely garbage. I ended up just taking it with me to the alley I changed clothes in and threw it in a dumpster. We never spoke of it but after that, there was often at least a small bag of trash in his entryway almost every time I came over and I'd always take it with me. Fortunately, that was as far as it went.

All "good" things must come to an end, or so we thought, and somewhere between four and five months after I started serving him, I got a text from Mike saying not to come that Tuesday because Jenna's deployment was over and she was coming home. In hindsight, I should have gotten more information from him but I just replied with a "Yes Sir" and told my owner that my time with Mike might be at an end since his fiancée was returning. Tuesday passed and nothing from Mike. Friday, still nothing. Next Tuesday -- nope, nothing.

My owner decided a week was long enough to wait and said he'd find someone else for me to serve this time. He found a guy for me, within a couple of days, in the NW part of the city, wayyyyyyyyyy over by a fancy college and said I'd be going over to his place every Sunday from then on. I don't think I received any additional info right away but eventually got some texts from the guy before that first Sunday giving me some instructions. I hated when my owner selected someone though, because I usually had no idea what to expect. But that is another story, and an extremely perverted one at that.

And after the new meet was all planned, of course I got a text that following Friday night from Mike. He said I should come over the next day (Saturday) at 10PM. Jenna was back and I had no idea where she fit in to everything and I never met with Mike on a Saturday before so that was alarming. Plus, I figured Mike had kind of been replaced with the new guy. I texted my owner about what I should do and he said the appointments didn't conflict so I could continue to see Mike as well as the new guy. I shouldn't have expected anything else.

I'm going to stop this tale here and continue it in a second chapter I think. This is a good breaking point and we get more into the Jenna stuff after this.