Tales from a Nascent Dominant Pt. 01

Story Info
Learning about myself.
4.3k words
4.64
22.3k
19
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers

It began when my company sent me to Boston for a week long training session.

I sat next to a woman named Kim, who was also from out of town. She had brunette hair cut very short, blue eyes, and her average sized lips seemed to always be curved into a smile. Her body was short, but she looked very athletic (I found out later it was due to playing softball), and confident.

When the class got boring, we whispered comments about it to each other, and found our humor to be compatible. As class was dismissed, I asked her if she'd like to have dinner with me, since we were strangers in town. We were booked into the same hotel, and its restaurant was reputed to serve excellent food. Dinner led to wine, and wine led to a fairly frank and open discussion of life and our situations.

It turned out that Kim was in her late 30s, divorced and remarried with 3 kids. She'd grown up in the country, but was remarkably intelligent and educated. The problem was, she was bored with her current marriage. The demands of the kids could be extremely wearing, and her husband seemed very preoccupied with his work. In short, Kim longed to be desired. She longed to feel desirable again. She was skilled and competent in her career, but her life lacked the zest that she needed. She was definitely enjoying our conversation, so I asked if she wanted to continue it up in my room.

I was please when she said yes, but she wanted to freshen up in her room first. We agreed to meet in 20 minutes. That gave me time to visit the hotel's boutique, before heading for my room.

When Kim arrived, I greeted her with a smile, and we sat chastely on two comfortable chairs, and drank some chilled sparkling water. I'd spread my boutique purchase out on the bed – a lovely, black, filmy, one-piece negligee – but I made no reference to it at all. Kim saw it as she sat down, and her pupils dilated in surprise, but she made no reference to it, at first.

Our conversation continued, but I caught Kim darting her eyes to the negligee from time to time. I complimented her, commenting not only on her looks, but also on her air of competence, her sense of humor, her generosity and general good nature. She was a gem of a human being, and I spent at least thirty minutes, gently polishing her, verbally.

Catching her glancing at the negligee for the umpteenth time, I quietly said, "Put it on. You know you want to."

As she heard those words, she took a deep breath, which pressed her breasts more firmly against her blouse. "No. I couldn't," she whispered, now staring at the negligee, but her tone didn't sound very convincing.

"You want me to see how hard your nipples are, don't you?" I asked her.

She visibly shivered, eyes locked on the flimsy garment, and silently shook her head, but very slowly and indecisively. She took a sip of water, a signal that her throat felt dry.

"You know that I desire you, Kim. You can tell how much I desire you. You want to put on that negligee, and let me admire you," I continued.

"Let... you... admire... me?" she whispered.

"Yes, Kim. You're a beautiful, desirable woman. You deserve to be admired," I asserted gently.

"Oh... I don't know," she murmured, but I could hear the hunger, the need in her voice.

"Think how you'll feel if you miss out on this opportunity. If you let it go by – this chance to be admired by a man that truly desires you."

She sat for a moment, body trembling, as if some battle was being waged internally. Finally, she slowly rose from her chair, and approached the negligee. She picked it up carefully between her thumb and index finger, as if she was afraid it would bite. Without saying a word, she walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

I sat quietly, not wanting to make any sound that might break the spell. My heart was beating fast, though. Would this lovely woman actually emerge, wearing that garment?

About 5 minutes later, I got my answer. The bathroom door opened, and Kim shyly peeked out. I smiled calmly at her, as she gathered the courage to come out into the room. She did so, carrying her folded clothes like a shield in front of her, blocking my view of her body from her neck to her thighs.

Perhaps she was waiting for me to make some comment. I sat quietly, keeping a smile on my lips, and signaling with my eyes that I thought she was magnificent. Ultimately, she set her clothes on her chair, and stood up straight. The negligee hid virtually nothing. Her breasts pressed the flimsy material forward, and her nipples and areolae were clearly visible. As were the curves of her torso, drawing my eyes down to her mound and pubis. Her brunette pubic hairs could be seen through the negligee, and they looked soft, being sparse and wispy in appearance. My mouth began watering, as I imagined tasting her there.

"I knew it," I said. "You look fantastic, Kim! Just looking at you makes my heart race!"

She blushed most fetchingly at my compliment. "You really mean that?" she asked, hesitatingly.

"I really mean that," I answered with full sincerity. "Please turn around," I requested softly.

Almost tittering, she raised one hand to her mouth, hiding her smile as she turned. The lovely globes of her ass came into view, erotically draped by the negligee's material.

I gaped in open, obvious admiration, as I gazed at her ass muscles contracting and relaxing as she completed her turn.

She beamed a hesitant smile at me. "You like?" she asked.

I groaned softly in response. "You want to reach behind yourself, and pull that material tight against your body, to display yourself even better, don't you?" I asked in a husky voice.

She turned her face, and averted her eyes as she reached back as I'd suggested. The negligee went taut, molding itself to her tits, and pressing itself against her pussy.

"Yes. Yes. Your nipples are fully erect. Look how they poke forward toward me. They know that I find them irresistible. They know they want to feel my mouth on them, don't they?" I asked, softly.

Kim just blushed a deep crimson on her cheeks and neck. She didn't answer – but neither did she let go of her pull on the material. She held herself on display, basking in my admiration.

"You must want to step closer to me, Kim. You must want to bring that lovely body over here, so I can more fully see the treasure that's you."

She took a tentative step. Then another. Her third brought her so close I could feel the heat radiating off her body. I slowly extended my hand, as if to a skittish mare, because I didn't want her to shy away. My hand came to rest on the side of her hip, feeling her smooth skin under the material there. I held my hand steady, letting my gaze travel up and down the body she was presenting to my view.

I knew she was watching my expressions closely. And I knew what she yearned for. My emotions had been radiating appreciation of her form, as if it was a wonderful work of art. But she was also a hot blooded woman, and I let the first glimmerings of lust show on my face.

She actually gasped when she realized what I was conveying. Gasped, and sighed with desire. Her cunt, which was at the level of my face, began issuing a delicious scent.

I looked directly at her cunt as I audibly inhaled, and murmured, "Your pussy is signaling to me. Your pussy wants me to lick you there, doesn't it? Tell me you want to be licked there. Tell me you want me to worship your pussy."

She moaned, a mixture of frustration and need. "I shouldn't. We shouldn't. It's wrong... isn't it?"

The fact that she asked that question indicated her ambivalence. I thought I'd see if I could tip the scales slightly. "What I think is wrong is for that delicious pussy of yours to feel neglected – to feel that its not cherished as it should be. I think it ought to feel the sensations of a tongue happily lapping at it, enjoying your taste. I think it should revel in the feeling of lips sucking softly at its entrance as its snug inner harbor has a tongue exploring it with desire. You could show me you feel that way too, by raising the hem of that garment. By granting me the gift of access."

Her hands were still behind her, holding the negligee tight against her front. She shifted nervously from foot to foot, trying to reach a decision, propriety battling with lust and desire. The aroma wafting from her cunt intensified, as her glands made known their personal vote. After a minute or two, her hands released their hold on the back, and came around to grasp the front hem.

She lifted the front slowly, as if raising the curtain on a stage, but with hands slightly shaking, indicating she might change her mind, and pull the hem quickly back down. After all, she was displaying the most intimate area of her body to a man she hardly knew.

I didn't want to force anything, so I sat very still as that hem rose. Gradually, it came to rest at the top of her pubic hair, and stayed motionless. She'd decided. "Oh my god, Kim," I began, "your pussy is a work of art. Did you know that? It's absolutely beautiful. And its perfume is magnificent. I'll hold the edge of the negligee up, so you can use your hands to guide my head where you want it."

My hands took hold of the material right next to hers. As she released it, she brushed her hands over mine in such an erotic gesture that I felt goosebumps travel up my arms. She wanted to be desired, and she'd found the right person – in that moment, my desire for her was boundless, and I think she sensed that.

Her hands went to the back of my head, and she moved close to the side of my chair, turning my head and pulling on it gently to bring my mouth toward her cunt. She didn't pull me all the way in, though. She stopped just before my lips would have made contact with her pubis. Was she hesitating? Changing her mind?

It took me less than a minute for enlightenment to occur. I stuck out my tongue and ran it delicately through her soft, wavy, pubic hair, tasting its light saltiness. She must've been watching, wanting to see my tongue as it made its first contact with her. She moved my head up and down either side of her pussy, avoiding the very center. Once the moisture from my tongue had dampened her outer labia sufficiently, I began lapping at that mixture of skin and matted hair, savoring not only the taste of her, but also the tickling textures as her tiny, wispy filaments caressed my tongue in passing.

Her hands were again shaking gently as she finally guided my mouth to the central area. Now able to run my tongue tip along the fleshy furrow there, I plowed that furrow, digging down to, opening, and parting her inner labia, gathering her juices on my eager tongue. I was licking intently, but silently, because I couldn't see her expression, so I wanted to get my cues from her sounds.

First, I heard several gasps of pleasure, then moans interspersed with panting sounds. Her scent and juices were pouring out of the opening my tongue explored. Her cunt seemed to be getting hotter and hotter. As she tilted her pelvis back, aligning her cunt more with my mouth and tongue, she whimpered, "Suck me now. Oh god, I need to be sucked." She took her hands from my head, and grabbed the bottom edge of the negligee, lifting its hem up out of my hands, freeing them.

Needing no further urging, I fastened my lips along her now sopping inner labia, and reached behind her to grasp her ass cheeks with both my hands, pressing her hips toward my face to ensure a good seal on her cunt. Sucking gently at first, I fulfilled my promise. Not only was I sucking the fluids up from the depths of her vaginal tunnel – I was also probing that tunnel with my lively, exploring tongue. I drank greedily from the well of her cunt, and let my throat make noises of appreciation, thanking her for the privilege of performing cunnilingus on her.

She babbled a bit, uttering, "Yes... Oh yes... There... Right there... So... damn... good... It's..." The following sounds were disjointed syllables as speech began failing her. Her cunt became an inferno, and her butt cheeks began quivering in my hands. Those hands accepted more of her weight as her knees weakened. I could tell she was close, and I wanted her to cum. I wanted to give this woman the pleasure she'd been lacking lately.

As her orgasm hit, her hands let go of the negligee hem, which cascaded atop my head. Those same hands grabbed the back of my head hard, not only to mash my lips hard against her sex as she climaxed, but also to press down on my head to help keep her from collapsing. The sounds she made as she came were music to my ears – I love hearing a woman having an orgasm. Some of her cum dribbled down my chin, but the rest went into my grateful stomach. She twisted and pressed against me for the duration of her climax.

As she calmed, and eased her pussy back away from my face, I looked up at her, both of us beaming with happiness. Her arms were glowing with sweat, and the rest of her body would probably have done the same, but the negligee was clinging damply, everywhere it touched.

"You probably want to take that thing off now. I see how it's sticking to your skin, and I'd love to see more of you," I suggested.

There's nothing like a great orgasm to overcome loads of shyness. Without a protest, and with very little hesitation, she eased the damp garment up and off her body, setting it aside. She made no move to hide her breasts or her sex, perhaps feeling that I'd earned a reward for pleasuring her like that. "You really find me desirable," she said, with a surprised tone of voice. "I believe you now."

I stood up from the chair to stand in front of her, so I could gently take her chin in my hands. As I was doing so, she glanced down at my crotch, and I saw her pupils dilate. I'm sure my erection was causing my pants to tent forward as I arose. Holding her chin so our eyes locked, I told her, "I wasn't kidding, Kim. You're an amazing, erotic, sensuous woman. Thank you for letting me give you that pleasure. I'm curious, though. What would you say is your best physical feature? And don't be modest."

She thought a minute or two, and then cupped her breasts in her hands. "These. I know I have nice eyes, and a great smile – but I actually take pride in how these look, even after three kids. Before I was married, men were always trying to steal glances at them. Now, when they see me, I think they see more of a mom, than a sexy woman."

"I think you're underestimating yourself," I rebutted. "I'm sure they see a sexy woman. And yes, your breasts look fantastic – so perky, with such amazing areolae and nipples. You're right to be proud of them. And remember, these nipples of yours have been begging to be in my mouth, haven't they?"

Kim nodded happily, still cupping her tits, offering them to me. My lips soon claimed her nipples, and my tongue explored her crinkled areolae as I suckled her. I heard lots of grateful sighs as I flicked my tongue to lovingly bat at her turgid nipples. I think we both lost track of how long I spent worshiping her breasts.

Giving her breasts a stroking caress with my hand, I remarked, "Wonderful." I paused, then asked, "What would you say is your least favorite physical feature? Please be honest."

She pondered in that fetching manner that only a nude, gorgeous woman can achieve. In the end, blushing shyly, she extended one of her feet. "These, I think. I've never thought my feet looked very good."

I scanned them with a critical eye. Smiling, I said, "I'd like to try an experiment with your feet, if you're game."

I could tell she was intrigued. Possibly it was the lingering euphoria from her orgasm, but for whatever reason, she nodded, asking, "What do you want me to do?"

"Just place yourself on your back on top of the bed. Stretch out and relax," I instructed her.

Her eyes signaled a wariness at that – after all, she was fully naked, and I was asking her onto my bed. But even though I had an obvious erection, I wasn't making any movement toward removing my clothing. So she complied, and I was glad that the room was warm enough that she didn't have to get under the covers. I enjoyed the sight of her body as she moved and settled into position.

"Now, try not to panic," I warned her. She looked a bit quizzically at me, hearing that. And her quizzical expression took on a tinge of horror as I lifted one of her feet in both my hands, and brought its toes to my mouth. I felt her leg muscles contract, as if she was going to yank that foot out of my hands – but she had agreed to participate, after all.

I closed my lips over her big toe, and started sucking, as my tongue caressed its surface, over and over. Her face registered shock! Not bad shock. Amazed shock.

"Oh... my... fucking... god!" she moaned. "What are you doing to me? It's so... so..."

I removed her toe from my mouth, and rubbed it softly with my cheek as I asked, "It's so... what?" And then I returned to suckling it.

"It's so..." She stopped to moan loudly, then repeated. "It's so... fantastic! It feels like electric shock waves of pleasure are racing from my toe right into my pussy! No one's ever done this to me!" I nodded, and put all of the toes from that relatively dainty foot into my mouth. Now I could suckle all those toes at the same time, and also wriggle my tongue tip over the highly sensitive skin between them.

Kim was soon moaning and writhing on the bed, having discovered just how wonderful an erogenous zone her feet were. Her labia were fully engorged again, and puffed partway open. "I need to... I have to... I'm so close... Can I... play with myself?" she begged.

I smiled around the toes in my mouth, nodding. Kim's hands flew to her cunt, one hand stroking near the sides of her clit, the other hand dipping fingers into her cunt. The toe sucking had brought her to the brink, and the merest touch of her hands at her sex triggered her – this orgasm was like a string of firecrackers going off as her cunt exploded around her fingers. The pleasure was so intense that at one point she jackknifed almost into a sitting position as she shook.

Subsiding, her body softened almost like putty, as I turned her over to a face down position. "What now?" she murmured, half into the pillow with her head turned to one side.

"This area," I replied, kissing and licking from her heel up the back of her calf.

"That's nice," she said with a dreamy tone of voice.

I knew that tone would be changing very soon. The change occurred when I reached the back of her knee. With a sensuous tongue, I licked that tender, smooth skin. She moaned, still with a dreamy overtone in her voice. Then I soften my lips, placed them against the damp skin, and began suckling there, letting my tongue flick light and fast on the trapped tissue between my lips.

Kim came to life again, crying out, "Oh my god... oh my god.. oh my god... That's so... That's gonna..." Both her hands balled into the bed-covers, clutching them hard as her excitement skyrocketed! She'd thrown her free leg away from the one I was stimulating, opening her thighs wide.

Since her hands were busy, I did the gentlemanly thing. Still driving her toward orgasm with my mouth at the back of her knee, I reached up with a free hand to that exposed space between her thighs, and gently stroked her swollen inner labia, smearing them with the dew they were disgorging. Kim didn't object one bit – she was too busy hyperventilating from a mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasm. Each orgasm apparently was building its peak atop those that preceded it.

With a long, drawn out cry of release and satisfaction, Kim fainted. I slid up beside her, and held her in my arms until her consciousness returned. She pried one eye opened, saw me, smiled an abashed sort of smile, and said, "Holy shit! That was indescribable. You given me... ummm... three orgasms in less than 25 minutes?"

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers
12