Tales from a Nascent Dominant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested against the pillows, eyes closed, and breathing hard. Finally, she opened her eyes, focused on me, and uttered, "Wow!" Nothing else probably needed to be said. We grinned at each other. I thought about saying, "I guess that was a good one, huh?" But I decided to just let her process what had happened, until she'd gathered her wits enough to talk.

"That... was... indescribably... fantastic!" she gushed. "What a wonderful reward!" She pulled the gooey, glistened dildo out of her cunt. We both looked owl-eyed at the now gaping hole of her pussy. "Did that thing ruin me for normal sex?" she mumbled.

"I doubt it," I tried to reassure her. "Let me take a closer look." I got down onto my belly and slid up between her widespread thighs. Bringing my face quite close to her opening, I inserted a cautious finger, and found I was able to do so without touching any of her inner wall. Amazed, I moved that finger to a side wall, and stroked, raising a giggle from Rose. I put a second finger inside, and started drumming them on the walls. The walls reacted, and started contracting, moving inward. I was fascinated by her vagina's ability to both expand enough to handle that 'cock' but also constrict so easily afterward.

She smelled so delicious that I took advantage of my proximity, cupping her ass with both my hands, and licking and sucking at her cunt. Rose made purring noises of happiness deep in her throat as I fed. Along with disgorging a goodly amount of pussy juice, her cunt gradually tightened from some rhythmic muscle contractions.

"Now it's time to check if your cunt can still handle a dick," I proclaimed. Rose chuckled as I pulled her by her ass cheeks to the center of the bed. "Roll over and stuff a pillow under your hips," I ordered, as I stood up to strip off my clothes. Ever the submissive nymphomaniac, she flipped and pulled a pillow beneath herself, presenting me with her bald, elevated cunt. She stretched her legs quite a bit to either side, offering good access.

I knew she was well lubricated, so I knelt down close to her butt, rubbed my dick up and down her slit several times, and slotted it home into her warm sheath. "Put your hands behind your back," I commanded. Swiftly, she obeyed, interlacing her fingers in the small of her back. I grasped both her wrists with my hands and gave myself additional leverage to pound my dick in and out of her cunt. At this point, she'd already had several orgasms, so now it was my turn to cum. With grunts of passion, I used her hard and fast, practically raping her cunt. The earlier massive dilation caused by the dildo seemed to be completely gone, because the friction of her cunt along my dick was exquisite.

"You're a damn good fuck, slut," I told her, slamming my dick into her. The words triggered or satisfied some need in her, because she started making that high pitched keening sound that I'd heard her make at the swingers club when she was really into the fuck she was receiving. The excitement of dominating her, seeing her cum from the big dildo, playing with her, eating out her cunt, her wondrous scents of arousal, and the feel of her cunt grasping and rippling on my dick culminated in a climax that had me spurting into her so hard I thought my balls were trying to pop out of my dick!

My back was arched, and my hands were clawed into her hips as I strove to ram my dick as deep into her as possible. I wanted to plant my semen as deep into this erotic creature as humanly possible.

She was babbling. "So fucking great!" she groaned. "Please fill me!" she pleaded. "Please keep fucking me!" she entreated. "I'm almost there!" she cried. The rest was unintelligible as she went into orgasm herself, writhing beneath me, with her cunt muscles milking me dry. Her submission was tangible – the beginning of our mutually beneficial relationship.

12