Tales from a Nascent Dominant Pt. 03

Story Info
A plain, next door neighbor look can be deceptive.
4.2k words
4.59
12.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,237 Followers

After Rose, my next submissive was Mary, a dark-haired woman with deep brown eyes. Her face itself was not striking -- she had more of the woman next door look, but her body was quite curvaceous. Her breasts were large, with rather long nipples from nursing her only child, a daughter who had now grown up to being an obnoxious teenager. Breastfeeding caused Mary's tits to have a little sag, but they had a pleasing, soft, creamy texture when fondled. Mary's generous hips practically begged to be grabbed and held.

Divorced, Mary was a single parent now, and the aforementioned daughter's behavior had caused Mary to sign up with some online dating sites to try to have some fun in her life, and relieve stress. That's where I 'met' her. Sometimes the profiles and images on these places are complete misrepresentations, but Mary had been honest. Her picture was a current one, and she was aboveboard about her divorce, daughter, and stress. I found her straightforward explanation of her situation refreshing.

She apparently liked what she read on my profile, so we met over lunch -- a less charged situation than going out to dinner might entail. We quickly felt at ease with each other, with mutual interests in books and movies, and a similar sense of humor. Mary relaxed as we let our shared laughter over personal anecdotes light up our conversation. Seeing the changes in her moved me to speak about them.

"I have an observation I'd like to share, Mary," I said.

She raised one eyebrow, trying to look serious, but in reality, looking quite endearing. "Oh? What's that?" she asked.

"As we've been talking and laughing, I've noticed how it drains the tension and stress from your body, causing you to look even younger and more attractive than when we first met," I stated.

Her cheeks flushed a delicate pink. "Thank you. Being with you makes all the difference. You make me laugh, and forget about my cares for a while."

We agreed to meet regularly, first at lunches, then at dinners. After a few dinners, Mary said, "You know, I've never seen your place." She had a twinkle in her eye as she stated this.

"Oh? You want to see it?" I asked.

"More than you can imagine," she replied, with something in her tone of voice that make my cock stiffen in my pants.

I'm no fool. I acted on the cues she was giving off. We immediately went to my home. We'd no sooner gotten the door closed behind us when Mary turned, moved into my arms, and kissed me with fervor. She kissed me hard, her arms around my neck, pressing her body firmly against mine. I felt her warm breasts pillow themselves against my chest. Placing my hands at her waist, I pulled her hips forward more, which molded her pelvis against my rapidly engorging manhood.

Mary gasped into my mouth as she felt my cock throbbing against her sex. Not wanting to break our kiss, she nodded, and her mouth opened so her tongue could seek mine. Her arms came off my neck, moving her hands to the top buttons of my shirt. My hands were busy pulling the bottom of her blouse free from the waistband of her skirt. Once it lifted, I moved my hands to the hot, smooth skin along the sides of her torso, sliding them upward under her blouse.

Mary broke off our kiss, not because she wanted to stop me -- because she wanted access to my lower shirt buttons. Since she'd moved our bodies a little apart to achieve this, I took advantage of this distance to slip my hands up to her breasts, resting my palms against those magnificent globes, still trapped in their bra. Her nipples surged forward, pressing through the thin material into the hollows of my hands.

Once Mary had all my buttons undone, she started opening those on her blouse. Her hands were shaking with need now, or maybe they were shaking because my thumbs were busy toying with her very prominent nipples, stroking across the material covering them. As her blouse opened all the way, she pushed its yoke away from her neck, and off the top of her shoulders. I could see that her bra had a front hook, so I flicked its catch open. Mary dropped her arms as the bra cups parted sideways, and both blouse and bra dropped to the floor.

I slid out of my shirt, baring my chest, which was only fair since Mary's chest was now bare also. We each ran our hands over the other person's smooth, hot skin, touching and caressing. It caught me by surprise when Mary's fingers began manipulating my nipples, making them tingle delightfully. I returned the favor, grasping her fully turgid nipples in my fingers. They were so large and long that I could use my thumb and first two fingers to trap and rub them softly -- amazing nipples. And sensitive. Mary began moaning with delight as I toyed with her tits.

"Suck them, please," she whispered hoarsely.

My mouth claimed first one, and then the other, tasting those nipples and their areolae. Mary's enticing scent filled my nostrils as I nursed at her chest. To my surprise, I could bring both nipples together at the center of her chest to get them both in my mouth at the same time. Mary grabbed my head with both her hands to hold me in place as she 'fed' me from both her tits simultaneously. I couldn't see anything other than the base of her throat, but I could sense the movements of her body, and she was apparently thrusting her hips forward and back as I suckled, as if she was already fucking herself on my cock.

She must've decided to make that a reality, because her hands lifted, signaling me to move my head up away from her breasts. As my face came level with hers, she planted a torrid kiss on my lips, and then started kissing her way down my neck, chest and abdomen. I looked down at her crown of dark hair as she knelt by my feet. She tilted her face up, giving me a smile heavy with lust, as her hands undid my belt, and opened my pants. Showing admirable restraint, considering her now frenzied state of mind, she lowered my pants carefully, and helped me step free, pulling off my shoes and socks at the same time.

My erection was now bulging inside my underpants, and Mary actually nuzzled it with her mouth and cheeks, causing a wet spot to form, right near its swollen head. As she nuzzled, her hands disappeared under her skirt, doing something I couldn't see. Moments later, the mini-mystery was solved when one hand emerged holding her panties. Grinning up impishly into my face, she pulled the waistband of my underwear forward, and stuffed her panties inside, right against my cock. Her dampness mingled with mine as she rubbed her wet panties on my dick.

Her left hand started pulling my underpants down, while her right wrapped her panties around my cock, pumping it. It felt so erotically nasty, with the feel of her juices on my cock and their smell perfuming the air around us, that my cock engorged more than it had done in a long time. I wanted to fuck this woman so hard that she'd scream with pleasure! By now, I'd stepped out of my underpants, which Mary tossed aside. Her hand freed of that task, she used it to unhook and unzip her skirt, so as she stood up, it fell to her feet. She stepped out of her shoes, leaving us both naked.

"From the state of this cock," Mary started, giving it a squeeze, "I assume you want to fuck me, as much as I want and need to be fucked. Which way is your bedroom?"

I pointed, momentarily at a loss for words. It's rare when a woman is so open and clear about her sexual desires. She unwrapped her panties from my dick, tossing them casually aside. Taking a firmer grip directly on my cock now, she led me in the direction I'd pointed, both of us stark naked. When we reached the bed, I quickly stripped down the covers, exposing its sheet.

"Which way do you want me?" she asked, a slight catch in her throat.

"Several ways," I practically growled, watching her pupils dilate as she heard this. "But I want you to start face up, because I want to be looking into your eyes, the first time you orgasm with me." I could tell by the look on her face that she'd caught onto the idea that I planned to give her more than one orgasm. She didn't exactly throw herself onto the bed, but she was definitely eager as she placed herself on her back and spread her legs.

I love a woman's taste. The taste of her mouth, her neck, her breasts, her stomach. And I really love the taste of her cunt. Needless to say, as Mary presented me with her dripping cunt, I got onto the bed face down -- with my face down between her thighs, and started eating her out. I dined on her labia. I dined on her honey pot, thrusting my tongue in as far as I could, sucking out her juices. She made more. I dined on her clit, enjoying its warm throbs with my lips.

Mary was moaning and groaning with joy as my mouth explored her sex. But then she gasped, and called out a warning. "If you want to be looking into my eyes the first time you give me an orgasm, you'd better stop doing that, and get up here -- quickly!"

Laughing joyfully internally, I slid up the bed until our hips were almost level. I felt Mary's hand grasp my dick again, and blindly, but skillfully, guide it into the hot, wet tunnel that my tongue had recently explored. It was like sliding into smooth, warm, velvety butter as my cock entered to its full length, and my balls nudged her labia. She was wide eyed, looking right into my eyes, and I could tell from her expression that she was close to cumming -- very close. Locking eyes with her, and letting her see my lust and affection for her, I began a slow thrusting movement, to let her get accustomed to the feel of me filling her.

The rate of her breathing accelerated to almost a shallow panting. The pulsing blood vessel in her neck revealed the acceleration of her heart as she raced toward orgasm. Her thighs pressed harder against my hips. Her pupils dilated so much that I felt like I was diving into their black depths as she cried out, "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! Please don't stop!" Those were the only intelligible sounds she made as she climaxed on my dick. Because I'd asked her to, she kept her eyes locked on mine the entire time, even though her lids struggled to slam shut to contain her ecstasy. As it was, they remained open, sharing that ecstasy with me.

After she'd recovered somewhat, she said, shakily, "Oh my god! Thank you! That was fantastic!" She took a couple of deep breaths. "Now I want to suck your cock, if that's OK." Again, clearly stating her desires. I was pleased. It looked like I'd not have to guess what she wanted in the bedroom.

"Very well," I replied, flopping onto my back beside her. "But while you suck, I want your cunt on my face." Giggling happily, she assumed the position, straddling my face, and practically swallowing my dick. Even though she ate me avidly, I had the advantage. She was still aroused, in her post-orgasmic state, so very soon after we'd begun, she lifted her mouth free from my cock.

"Ahhhh!" she cried. "Oh shit! Here I go again!" she practically screamed. Her orgasm flooded my mouth, and spilled onto my face. I drank and drank, loving it all. As she slowed, I speared my tongue up deep into her cunt, and flipped its tip rapidly against her inner wall. She shrieked and mashed her sex down on my face, convulsing in orgasm again. My arms went around her waist to keep her from thrashing too violently during this one.

"Wow," she gasped when she'd recovered sufficiently. "I wasn't expecting this at all. I'm not complaining one bit, mind you. Just saying!" She eased herself off me so she could look at my face. Blushing furiously, she mumbled, "Sorry." I had no idea why she'd said that, until she scooted up and started licking her cum off my face. She was sorry that she'd drenched me.

"No reason to be sorry, Mary," I assured her. "You're delicious." She turned scarlet from the praise, but smiled quite sweetly. Then her expression took on one of mock seriousness.

"However, things seem quite out of balance to me," she stated. "You've made me cum and cum, but this fellow here has not fully had his fun." She once again grasped my dick for emphasis. "I'd really like to feel him spurt inside me, you know. What's your favorite position for doing that?"

I gave it a little thought, letting her anticipate. "Hmmm. I think at the moment, taking you 'doggy style' sounds quite appealing. How do you feel about that?"

Her eyes twinkled. "I love that position, ordinarily. But those orgasms have really exhausted me, Sir." That was the first time she'd called me 'Sir' and I loved hearing it, even if she was saying it facetiously, this time. "May I suggest a slight variation?" At my grinning nod, she continued, "How about entering me from behind, doggy style, but then we lower ourselves down onto the bed, me face down on the bottom, you on top of me? Would that be OK?"

"More than OK," I answered. "I like that position as much as regular doggy style. Besides, it's probably better if your resting flat on the bed, because I want to fuck you hard -- really hard."

Her mouth formed a large 'O' of surprise, hearing that, and then broke into a grin as she scrambled eagerly onto her hands and knees. I moved behind her, bent down and grabbed her ass cheeks, holding her in place as I licked her from her clit to her ass hole, several times. By doing this, my tongue not only smeared her natural lubricant all over her sex -- it also plowed her labia apart, leaving her pussy wide open and available.

Kneeling closer behind her, I teased her only a little, by rubbing the head of my cock along her open slit, before entering her. Once again I experienced that fantastic sensation of her pussy enveloping and sheathing my dick in her wet warmth. It felt heavenly, being coupled with her. The fact that her receptive cunt muscles contracted to grip me, and even try to pull me deeper, added to the thrill. Remaining joined, we sank forward, lowering her until her torso was cushioned atop the bed. She stretched out her legs on either side of mine, turned her head to rest it on one cheek, and placed her hands up near her head.

She was ready to be fucked.

I braced my body up, at first, with my hands on either side of her torso, nestled against the sides of her lovely breasts. With slow, deep strokes, I began sliding my cock in and out of her tight little pussy, listening to the liquid sounds my movements made. She used one hand to brush back the hairs that had fallen over her face, obviously wanting me to see the smile on her face, and to make certain I could hear the 'mmmm' sounds of approval she was making.

Encouraged, I picked up my pace, thrusting in and out of her faster and faster. Our mutual excitement and passion built as her body responded. I saw her starting to grip the bed sheets as her 'mmmm' sounds transformed into moans of pleasure. I was getting close. I lowered myself, and stretched my body out all along her back, shifting my hands to grip hers where they were, capturing them -- and her. She was pinned under me, naked, hands immobilized, as if she was my captive, and I was using her for my pleasure. Her response to this new dynamic was positive -- her moans had become shrieks and howls of delight. Her hips were trying to buck back up into my thrusts, helping my cock go as deeply as possible.

I shifted my thighs outside of hers, and used them to drag her thighs tightly together, trapping her legs between mine. This made her cunt tighten even more on my cock, bringing me close to the brink. My pelvis was buffeting against her butt as I pounded into her, fucking her hard, as I'd promised. My lips were at the nape of her neck, kissing her feverishly. I could feel the warm air puffing from her open mouth as she almost hyperventilated in an attempt to power her muscles, which were tightening -- contracting as she tried to hold back her building climax.

As one of her howls ceased, she screamed frantically, "Please! Please fill me! I need your cum! Oh lord, I need your cum!"

An almost electric shock ran through me, hearing that. My cock jerked twice, and then started spurting in her depths. Wave after wave of my seed gushed into her cunt. I kept fucking her long after the final spasm ripped through me, because Mary was cumming now, thrashing under me in complete abandon. Still stretched out on her, I felt every magnificent ripple that washed through her frame as she released. In fact, both of us drifted into a doze after that, my body wrapped warmly around hers.

So, Mary and I became fuck buddies and friends. We dated a little, but we really fucked a lot, finding a mutual need for times to just let go and feel pleasure, casting all our everyday worries aside for a while. As our friendship developed, I learned more about her needs and desires in a non-sexual, low risk way -- two friends talking openly and honestly, sharing without the fear of disapproval. We trusted each other with our revelations. During this time, I learned that the 'conservative mother' image she presented to the world was a facade. She yearned for new experiences, some of them a bit kinky.

That's what led us to experiment by going to the swingers club. We didn't plan to actually do anything with other people, but the thought of being in a room with other couples openly engaging in sex sounded like quite a turn on to us both. As an example, one time we were both naked with her sitting sideways in my lap, and there was a guy behind us masturbating. I was fingering her, and whispering dirty, suggestive questions, requiring her to whisper her answers in my ear.

"Look at him," I whispered. "Is he looking right at you?"

"Yes," she answered softly, almost shyly, due to the eye contact.

"Is his cock hard? Is it big?" I whispered.

"Yes, yes it is," she whispered back, her warm breath tickling my ear.

"Do you think he wants you?" I whispered. "Do you think he wants to fuck you?"

She paused before whispering back, "Yes. He has a look of desire in his eyes."

"Would that cock of his stretch my girl's tight pussy?" I whispered, my fingers dripping with her freely flowing cunt juices.

"Oh god," she whispered. "It would. Yes, it would."

"Do you want him?" I asked, very quietly, fingering her faster, nudging her swollen clit.

She only hesitated a tiny bit before whispering, "Yes."

I whispered to her, "You can only let him watch, as I take your orgasm for myself."

Hearing that, Mary moaned lustily, and started cumming on my fingers, anointing my hand and lap with her hot, fragrant nectar, oblivious to everyone who was watching her. This was a subtle, and yet overt submission of her will to mine. The start of her experiences in subspace. It convinced me that she'd be a good candidate for wearing my collar. This was emphasized when she shared, after we returned home, how that scene had impacted her.

She said, "I almost can't believe how I reacted to that! It was amazing! First, you got me looking at him, his cock, and getting me to imagine him taking me. Getting me to actually want it. And then telling me I couldn't have it, that I had to give it up, that I had to give my orgasms to you. Implying that my orgasms were yours, and yours alone! Honey, I'm getting wet just saying this. I can't believe how much that turns me on! I want to give my orgasms to you. I love feeling this way!"

From there, from that declaration forward, I gave Mary more experiences in submission to me, in entering into subspace, until, some months later, she actually broached the subject of wearing my collar. She'd seen videos of submission, and saw the pride those women displayed, and envied their ability to display that they were owned. She didn't want to wear a collar all the time -- certainly not around her teenage daughter -- but only when we played alone, or with like-minded others.

"Very well," I said, graciously. "You may wear my collar, Mary. I'd be proud of you freely accepting that sign of being mine. You may go to a store, and purchase one you like."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,237 Followers
12