Tales from Frank's: The Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson didn't need me to ask twice. He stood immediately, took his shaft in hand and positioned himself at my entrance. I stuff Mitchell back into my mouth just in time: Jackson thrust inside me, to my very depth, making me scream. If Mitchell's flesh hadn't muffled my shouts, I'm sure complaints would have reached management.

I gasped around Mitchell, feeling his orgasm building. His pulse was quickening, his thick vein throbbing against my tongue. I took him out my mouth and concentrated on keeping him hard, but not pushing him over the edge. After all, the deal was both brothers...

Jackson's pace was steady. He held my hips in place, controlling me. The sounds of our bodies coming together filled the room. He withdrew until just his tip nestled in my gushing embrace. I panted, my heavy breathing loud to my ears.

Just as slowly, Jackson's manhood pushed back inside me. My lips parted to let him enter. Every nerve was on fire; I could feel every inch of his length. I bucked my hips, rubbing Jackson's head against the sweet spot within me.

My toes curled and my breath came in short, shallow gasps. A shudder started from somewhere deep inside me and ran the length of my body. Jackson grunted as I gripped him tighter. The world dimmed, then grew brighter. The sensation of Jackson inside me grew in intensity.

My orgasm wracked me, forcing me from one brother to the other and back again. Jackson slapped my ass, making me squirm. Mitchell pushed my head down, stuffing himself inside my mouth. My nose hit his pubic bone; I gagged against him, but he refused to let me up.

"Jackson," he said, "share, man."

Just like that, both brothers withdrew from me. Without Jackson's strength to hold me up, I collapsed on the bed, dazed. Mitchell clambered off the bed and grabbed my ankles. He lifted my legs into the air, crossing my ankles and resting them on his shoulder. His tip spread my lips.

Panting, I nodded at him. My God, I needed to come again. Mitchell hammered home, as rough as Jackson had been gentle. He pistoned in and out of me. I screamed, part in pleasure and part in pain. I've had men use me before, but Mitchell's fervour was incredible.

Sweat beaded on his brow. He grunted with each thunderous thrust. He reached between my crossed legs and rubbed my nub frantically. My eyes rolled back and I gripped the bed sheets tightly. Waves of oblivion washed me from the room.

When I opened my eyes, Jackson was kneeling at my head, his erection aimed at my face. I swallowed and sat up as best as I could, grabbing him. I licked my juices from his rod, our tastes mingled on his skin.

My body rocked as Mitchell continued to pound. My sex was aflame, hot and eager for the younger brother's release. I wanted him to come, wanted his juices to quench my heat.

His breakneck pace quickened. "You ready?" he asked through his teeth. I groaned in agreement around his brother's shaft. Mitchell pulled my legs closer together, tightening me around him. "Jackson, you ready?"

His brother nodded.

"One...two...three..."

Both brothers pulled back from me. I looked from erection to quivering erection. Jackson held his shaft in hand as thick white ropes streamed from him and across my face. Mitchell groaned like an animal as his juices slathered my navel.

Jackson flopped down beside me. Mitchell joined us on my other side. One of them let their hand find my folds. I writhed as fingers curled inside my sensitive sex. I wriggled between the brothers when the fingers found the hidden spot and stroked it relentlessly. The fingers tormented me into bliss.

It was still dark when I woke up. The brothers were in their underwear on the balcony, drinking. On shaky legs, I made my way to them. My nipples stiffened immediately in the cold, but after what we'd just done, I hardly noticed. "That was definitely something," Mitchell said, beaming at me.

Jackson handed me a full glass. His eyes danced with mischief. "I guess we can all cross something off our bucket lists," he said with a smile.

I drained the whiskey in one, warming me against the chill of the night. "I've always wanted to have sex in public," I said, handing the glass back. As Jackson took it, I dropped to my knees in front of him.

12