Tales from Schooner Street: kurrginatorX

Story Info
I Meet My Biggest Fan.
2.3k words
4.3
5.6k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,050 Followers

This is a work of fiction.

*****

I awoke at my usual 5:30 a.m., and after using the bathroom, smoking a cigarette, and fixing myself a glass of iced tea, I turned on my computer and went through the motions of my daily checks. First was the website where I play my online card game, then Facebook, and after that, my Hotmail account. I saw Literotica Feedback For, and was immediately curious as, for the most part, feedback was generally good.

I clicked on it and waited for the email to populate, then read the message:

Hello kurrginatorX,

I am fairly new to Literotica, but I just love your stories, especially the ones where grandmothers and their grandsons find love with one another. I really get hot and wet when I read the sex scene because I have never experienced the kind of sex you describe, but I've always wanted to. Something tells me that what you write about is what you, yourself have experienced, and that's why I am writing you.

Let me tell you what I know about you, either from reading your profile or your stories. I know you are between 50 and 60, but I'm betting you're closer to 50. I know you live in South Georgia because you mention Valdosta, and even some of the local landmarks. You see, I live in Valdosta, too, so I know this much. I believe you like older women with a little meat on their bones, especially those who love to have their asses and pussies eaten.

About me: I am 74 (yes, a very, very naughty Granny), the hair on my head is more white than gray, I have large breasts, and yes, my nipples still get hard, especially when I suck them, and I have a really nice shaved pussy, because I know you like shaved pussies. I have a nice, chunky ass, too. You seem to like those as well.

I would be interested in meeting you, because like you describe in your stories, I want to know what it feels like to have a man make love to my asshole with his mouth. If you're interested, write me back. This could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

She didn't include a name, but her screen name was groovygranny1943. She had gotten most of it right, with exception to me favoring big girls. I never had a problem dating them. In fact, I have probably dated more BBWs than skinny girls, but I did have a thing for the petite ones with tiny titties. I reread the email several times, then decided Why the hell not, only I needed to ensure I wasn't being catfished. I clicked "Reply," then typed the following:

Dear groovygranny,

You say you live in Valdosta? Prove it. Go to 619 Dinky Run and take a picture of yourself next to the mail box, then send it to me. We'll talk more seriously after I see it.

kurrginatorX

This would surely tell if she were legit or not, simply because when the last hurricane came through it blew a tree onto the brick housing of the mail box, toppling it. All I could do for now was wait for her to reply.

I checked my mail later that night, and nothing. I checked three times the following day, and nothing. "Should have known," I told myself, then flushed the entire thing from my mind. The next day, however, I did receive a reply from her, and saw there was an attachment:

Dear kurrginatorX,

I apologize, but my son came into town with his wife and kids for an unexpected visit. They're gone now, so I am delivering to you what you requested, along with some bonus material. Enjoy.

I opened the first pic to see her on one knee next to the felled mail box. I opened the second to find a pic of her in a black teddy. I then opened the third and immediately screamed to my empty room, "Oh, no she didn't!"

In my story For the Love of Gramma, which is about a grandmother and grandson who inadvertently meet over a website dedicated to GILFs hooking up with young men, the female lead has as her profile pic a close-up of her asshole, and that is what groovygranny sent me, only I saw now that she had signed her name to the email: Emily.

Dear Emily,

Pic 1: You nailed it.

Pic 2: Do you have matching stockings?

Pic 3: My stomach is growling.

Don

I went to work, and when I got home I saw she had responded.

Dear Don,

In order: Now it is your turn to nail it; yes, and I will wear them for you; and it is an all-day buffet waiting to happen just for you. Tell me when.

Emily

I immediately wrote back:

Dear Emily,

Let's meet in public first, then decide if we still want this. How about Royal Buffet? Haven't had Chinese in a while.

Don

I checked my other stuff, then came back an hour later to find:

Dear Don,

Royal Buffet? Good call. 6 p.m. good for you? I'll be wearing a blue and white blouse and black dress pants.

Emily

I looked at my watch. It was 4:30:

Dear Emily,

6 p.m. is good. See you then.

Don

I got there a little early and waited in the parking lot, just to scope things out. At 5:57, she arrived. She was a bit chunkier than her photo had let on, but I was attracted to her for some reason. Maybe it was her shapely ass, maybe it was her mountainous breasts, I don't know, but I waited for her to enter, then made my way in as well.

I noticed she had just been seated, so I waved off the hostess and made my way to her. We hugged upon meeting, and I said, "I like the glasses. They're a bit school-marmish."

"Oh, does someone like giving up control every now and again?" she asked with a devilish smile as she took her seat.

"More times than not," I told her as I took mine. "I like to be commanded to do things."

"What kinds of things?"

"Everything," I answered.

The waitress came, we both ordered sweet tea, then we went to fix our plates. As always, I started with an egg roll, green beans doused with mushroom juice, and bourbon chicken. She got an egg roll, two teriyaki wings, steamed vegetables, and General Tao's chicken. As we took our seats, I asked, "You need to pray?"

"No," she answered, "and I suspect you're an atheist, just like me."

"That, I am," I responded.

We talked about little things at first, but soon our conversation centered on sex. I noticed that she kept making faces while we talked. In all honesty, I thought she was about to have a conniption or something, so I asked, "Is everything alright?"

"I'm just so horny right now," she whispered.

"So, take care of it," I told her.

"Here?"

"Why not? Just slide a couple of fingers between your legs and get yourself off." She looked at me like I just told her to assassinate the President. "Come on," I said. "I dare you."

She licked the teriyaki from her fingers, then wiped them on a napkin, looked around, then slid her right hand into her pants. She moved it around a few seconds, then said, "Ahh, there it is."

"Look me in the eye as you do it," I told her. "I want to watch your face as you cum."

She continued to rub, then her eyes quickly shot up behind her eyelids, leaving just the whites. "Oh, God. Here it comes," she whispered, then growled, "Ooooooooohhhhhh," as she slammed her other hand onto the table.

She continued rubbing herself for about ten seconds, then I said, "Pull your hand out and place one of those fingers into your mouth." She did, then sucked her cum off it. "Now give me the other one," I commanded her, and she placed it in my mouth. "Oh, damn," was my immediate reaction. "That tastes good."

"I've told you: Buffet's open."

It had been my intention to make her wait until tomorrow, but I was horny as hell after what just happened. "You ready?"

"I need to go to the lady's."

"I'll go pay the check," I said, and waited for her up front.

I followed Emily back to her house, and I was on her immediately. "No ... No, you have to wait," she told me. "I have to go get ready." I wanted to say, To hell with that, I'm ready now, but I was a good boy and took the proffered seat on the sofa. When she disappeared into her room, I stripped down to my undies; my six-inch cock was standing out like a tube of frozen chorizo. When she came back into the living room, Oh, my God!

She was wearing the black teddy, and she had on the black stockings. I threw one of her legs onto an armchair, then fell to my knees and buried my face between her legs. "Oh, God!" she screamed as I easily found her marble-sized clit and sucked it into my mouth. She fell against the wall and spread her legs wider, then reached down and pushed my face deeper into her. Another few seconds, and I could feel her cum running down my cheeks and chin.

I fell to the floor and said, "Oh, fuck, Emily, sit on my fucking face." She did, with enough force that I thought my entire head might find its way up her birth canal, bit it didn't. She began to grind against my tongue, and soon she was cumming all over me again."

"Oh, Jesus fuck!" she screamed, but she didn't stop, and she just kept cumming and cumming and cumming.

I literally thought I was going to drown, so I had to call her off, but I knew what she really wanted from me, so I gave it to her. "Get on your hands and knees."

A huge smile came across her face. She got on all fours, jutted her ass out, then commanded me to, "Eat that fucking ass till I tell you to stop!"

Oh, Dear Readers, I did as she told me. I began slow, the way I always do when writing about eating ass. I licked the rim, then French kissed her butthole, then softly sucked it before going full-on, crazy as a shithouse rat on it, and then I ate it like it was last call at Gilley's. My hand had found its way between her legs, and her continuous shower of cum had begun to wrinkle my skin, and it was then, over an hour later, that she finally told me to stop.

"What now?" she asked.

"Now we go to your room, so I can fuck that wonderful pussy of yours," I told her, and we did. I easily slid into her, and even though she was a little loose for my six-inch monster-cub, I gave her a proper rogering just the same. She continued to cum like a leaky faucet, spraying me from my pubes to my chest, and as badly as I wanted to cum, I held off as long as I could, but once that feeling hit, I was all-in. "Oh, motherfuck this motherfucker!" I screamed, then unloaded a torrent of cum into her as she furiously masturbated one final orgasm out of herself.

I had slowed my pace considerable, going in and out very softly. "I want more of the same," Emily said.

"Emily, I'm fifty-two, not twenty-two," I reminded her as I fell next to her. "Give me some time to recharge and we'll have another go at it."

"To hell with that," she said, and began sucking my cock. I believed it to be a fool's folly, but she got me hard in no time and kept on sucking.

"Oh, fuck, Emily. That feels good," I told her. Her only response was to climb into a sixty-nine and continue on. I stared at her pussy, wondering if I really wanted to eat it after just unloading in it, but then I remembered a conversation I had had with a former lover.

We had just finished making love and I had cum in her, and I asked her to go down on me. She said, "Why is it that men expect women to suck the cum off their dicks, but a man won't go down on a woman after he cums inside her?" She presented a valid point, so I went down on her. Yeah, I sucked her clit mostly, but I did reach a point where I forgot I had cum in her and was just eating her pussy, so yeah, my tongue had found its way back inside her.

I figured that Emily was doing such a good job on my cock that she deserved some tongue as well, so I began sucking her clit, and she began cumming in buckets again. I figured she had cleaned herself out well enough, so I snaked my tongue inside her and allowed her to cum in my mouth as much as she wanted. Fifteen minutes later and she was swallowing my second load of the night.

She came off me and said, "One more, Don."

"Oh, Emily, no," I answered. "Seriously, I'm not used to this. Let me build my stamina."

"But ... you didn't even fuck my ass," she said with a pout, "or suck my nipples."

"Those are some damn nice nipples," I said to her. Then, "Look, how about this: We meet every two to three nights—"

"Oh, you want to keep on seeing me?" she asked.

"Well, yeah," I replied. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I just thought you might want a one-night stand, is all."

"Oh, no-no-no-no-no. I ain't giving this up."

"Then tonight, you suck my nipples, fuck my ass, then we see each other every two nights, and you promise me two orgasms each night."

"I can live with that," I agreed.

"Good. Now, start sucking my titty," she said of her right breast as she took her left one in her mouth, and I did.

God-damn, how lucky am I?

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,050 Followers