Tales from Schooner Street: William

Story Info
The new girl in William's life is old enough to be his gramma.
4.8k words
4.35
22.8k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,036 Followers

I was a troubleshooter with Handy Dan's Convenience Stores. Whenever a manager was fired—if it were due to bad inventory—I was called upon to go to the store, evaluate the staff, make necessary changes, and right whatever wrongs had occurred. I loved the job, if for no other reason than I was paid an insane amount of money to do something I really enjoyed. The thing is, it kept me away from home quite a bit, and my wife, who was studying to be a nurse, couldn't just up and leave whenever I was sent somewhere new. She finally tired of my prolonged absences, and divorced me.

She claimed that she hadn't started seeing her new boyfriend until after we separated, but I was pretty sure she had been having an affair with him all along. Not that it mattered, because she was intent on seeing the divorce through, and I decided not to contest it.

I stayed with the company, continuing to move around for a few more years, but one day I realized I was just burned out. I spoke to Dan—we had become good friends—and told him I needed a break. "Well, we just had an opening for a store manager at our Windsor Avenue location in Valdosta, Georgia. Think you might want to do that?"

It was three states away. It sounded good to me. "Yeah, why not? Just give me a couple of weeks to find a place first."

He wrote a check for two thousand dollars and handed it to me. "That's for your deposit and first month's rent. You've been good to me, William. Allow me to be good to you." Dan also had a friend at the local Chevrolet lot whom he called, and before I left his office, it was decided that one of their employees would drive my car down, then pick up a Chevy in Valdosta and drive it back to Louisiana.

I accepted it, along with his handshake, and went home to make preparations to leave. I told my landlady, Sue, that I was being transferred, and per my contract I was not beholden to any future rents, plus I would receive my deposit back. I returned home, then went online to look for a place to live.

I found a two bedroom-two bath duplex on Schooner Street that was within walking distance to the Windsor store. I made an appointment to see the place in three days, but had already decided to take it, unless it turned out to be a roach motel or be in a bad part of town.

I rented a U-Haul, got my neighbor Jimmy to lend a hand, and the next day I was off. The apartment was rather nice, and the neighborhood was mainly military, so I had a good feeling about the place. I took it. I had to wait a day for my background check to come through, and once it had, I was moving in.

By queer chance, my new neighbor's name was Jimmy as well. He gladly pitched in and helped me unload the truck, and even shared a beer with me once we were through. He gave me the dirt on everyone on Schooner Street, but I just let most of it go in one ear and out the other as I would judge these people on my own. I didn't begrudge him for doing it, though, and we became good friends.

I won't lie. I am a rather good-looking guy. I'm six-one, two hundred pounds, hazel-green eyes, and I do not own a single pair of jeans; I dress in a tie every day. A lot of the local ladies in Valdosta were trying to talk me up, and I accepted their phone numbers with the promise that it would be about a week or so before I could call them since I was still trying to get settled in from the move.

One day, this elderly woman came in while I was posting invoices. She stood about five-one and must have been a buck-eighty easy. Her skin was doughy and wrinkly, and she had short, curly, gray hair. I smiled and greeted her as she entered, and when she came to the register, she said, "Oh, you're new."

"Yes, ma'am. I started here a few days ago," I told her as I rang up her purchase. "I'm the new manager, William."

"Oh, well, my name is Annie," she replied as she paid me. "You'll be seeing a lot of me. I live right back there on Schooner Street."

"Oh, I just moved on Schooner, believe it or not," I said as I handed her change to her and placed her can of Pepsi in a small bag.

"Really? Where at?"

"Six-one-eight," I told her. "You know, the first set of duplexes?"

"Ah. I live at one-zero-two-seven," she replied. "It's one of the smaller houses, but it suits my needs."

"No family living with you?" I asked, just being nice.

"No. My husband died several years back, and my daughter and her family moved to Florida, so it's just me."

"Well, you better be careful. Young woman like you? I bet you have to beat the men off you." I was being nice and trying to move past the tiny tragedies that plagued her life.

"I'm not as young as you think," she said with a half-smile.

"What? Thirty-six? Thirty-seven? Can't be much older than that."

"Aren't you a sweetheart?" she said with a smile. "Actually, I'm seventy-four."

In all honesty, she looked more like ninety-four. "Well, that's still young. You just have to remain young at heart."

"I like you, William. I'll see you later. Bye."

"Bye."

That evening, Annie showed up on my doorstep with a covered dish. "I hope I'm not intruding," she said as she offered it to me. "There's enough in there for you and your wife—Oh! I hope she hasn't cooked supper already."

"Actually, I'm not married," I told her. "Not anymore, and since dinner was going to be a can of heated-up corned beef hash, I'll take this any day of the week." She stood there, smiling. "Uh, have you eaten yet?"

"I wanted to bring this to you first," she said. "I was going to eat when I returned home."

"Why don't you join me?" I offered. It was the least I could do.

"I really wouldn't want to overstep any boundaries," she said in way of declining.

"Nonsense," I said. "You cooked it, the least you can do is enjoy it with me."

"Well, that's very thoughtful of you, William. Yes, I'll stay." The smile on her face was immeasurable. She came inside, and I guided her to the kitchen. "I'm still unpacking, so please excuse the mess."

"I understand," she said. She took a seat at the table, and I said, "I am yet to unpack my dishes. What say we share the plate?"

"Just like in some romantic movie?" she asked. "Sure."

She removed the foil to reveal smothered pork chops, yellow rice, and sweet peas. "Looks delicious," I said as I set a Coke Zero in front of her and one at my place. I tasted it.

"How is it," she asked, a hopeful look in her eyes.

"If my wife could cook this good, I think we might still be together today," I responded. "This is really good, Annie."

She blushed. "I don't get the opportunity to cook for anyone anymore, so it was my pleasure." We took turns eating from the dish, and in the middle of it, she said, "You know, I could give you a hand getting settled in."

"I would never ask that of you."

"I'm volunteering, William," she replied. "I know you must get up early to be at work, you're there ten-to-twelve hours a day, and when you get home you don't feel like doing anything but relaxing. Let me help."

"Ehhhhh, I don't know."

"If nothing else, it would give an old woman something to do."

After some consideration, I said, "Okay. I'll leave the back door unlocked in the morning. Just come over whenever you like. I'm not expecting you to do everything, but what little you do will be greatly appreciated."

She smiled, and we ate the rest of the dinner in silence.

When I returned home from work the next day, I was thoroughly shocked at what met my eyes. Not only had Annie emptied every box, but she even set each room as I had envisioned it without me saying a word to her. My bed was made, my dressers clean off—one look in each drawer showed that she had neatly folded my T-shirts, socks, and underwear, as well as my matching top-and-bottom athletic wear. She hung my paintings; the spare bedroom, which I had designated as my computer room, had all my accessories moved into it. The only thing she didn't do was hook up my PS4. Oh, and she left a vanilla-scented candle burning.

I walked to her house, and when she answered the door I placed a kiss on her cheek. "I was blown away with what you did in my house, Annie. Please, let me pay you for your time and effort. It's the least I can do."

"I won't hear of it," she responded. "I rather enjoyed myself today."

"Well, at least let me take you out to dinner," I offered. "I feel like I should do something to show my gratitude."

She mulled this over, then said, "Dinner would be nice. What time?"

"Seven?"

"I'll meet you at your place."

"No, ma'am," I corrected her. "I will be picking you up. This will be a full-service date."

"A ... A date?"

"Sure. Why not?" I asked innocently.

"O-Okay," she said with a smile. "I'll be ready at seven," and she was.

I asked where she wanted to go since I still didn't know very much about the city. "How about Sister Curlee's Country Buffet?" she suggested.

"If that's what you want," I answered.

She gave me directions to the place as she told me, "Sister Curlee is the preacher at the Pentecostal church here."

"Is that where you go to church?"

"Oh, heavens no. It's too far away. Do you go?"

"Let's just say that I'm unaffiliated and leave it at that."

We pulled in, entered, were escorted to a booth, and then made our way to the buffet bar. It was Friday night, so steak and shrimp were on the bar this evening. I got a six-ounce sirloin, a large scoop of fried shrimp, a baked potato, and some broccoli. Annie got the same, but in smaller portions.

As we sat, I said, "I can't thank you enough for what you did with my place."

"This is thanks enough, William, although I'm sure you'd rather be out here with a girl your own age."

I really hadn't thought about it one way or the other. I wasn't self-conscious about being seen in public with someone as old as she. I mean, if nothing else, people would just assume I was having dinner with my grandmother, right? "You're the closest thing I have to a girlfriend, Annie, so I'm enjoying myself rather nicely. Besides, I'm sitting with the prettiest girl here, don't you think?"

She placed a hand upon mine and said, "Thank you, William. That means a lot to me."

I smiled. "You're welcome. Now, what say we dig in before all this gets cold?"

It was a great-tasting meal. I definitely had designs on coming back in the near future. We left, and I returned Annie to her home. "Thank you for a wonderful time, William."

"Believe me, Annie: The pleasure was all mine."

"May I kiss you on the cheek?"

"Sure," I answered, and turned a cheek toward her as I moved closer.

She kissed it, lingering there for about ten seconds. "Thanks again. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I went home, hooked up my PS4, and turned on Amazon Prime to catch a few episodes of The Man in the High Castle, then it was off to bed.

I did not hear from Annie the following day, but on Sunday, Jimmy and I were sitting outside enjoying a beer when Annie walked up. "William, I am wanting to rearrange my living room and the sofa-sleeper is too heavy for me to move. Would you mind coming by later to move it for me?"

"Sure. What time?" I ask as I glanced at my watch. It was currently one-seventeen.

"In about an hour or so," she responded. "Thanks."

"See you then." As she walked away, "Should I bring Jimmy along?"

"I think you can handle this on your own," she called back to me.

"Handle that ass," Jimmy whispered.

"Dude, she's old enough to be my grandmother."

"And?"

I looked at him and just laughed.

I arrived at Annie's at two-thirty. There was a sign taped to her door that read Door's unlocked. Come in. I did, and immediately called her name. There was no response, so I wandered through the house and called her name again. "I'm back here," I heard her say. "Last room on the left."

I walked down the short hallway and made to enter the room when I stopped short. Annie was lying on her bed, bare-ass naked. I just stared at her.

"William, you make me feel things I haven't felt in a long time. I hope I'm not being presumptuous, but I really want to be with you, and I think you want to be with me, too." I continued to stare, and she added "I'm in my right mind. I don't have Alzheimer's. I just want to be with you."

I looked at her, at her saggy, wrinkled skin, the rat's nest of hair between her legs, her varicose veins, and for some reason I wasn't repulsed at all. In fact, I was really turned on. Without saying a word, I stripped out of my clothes and crawled on top of her, then I entered her. "Oh, yes, William. You feel so good inside of me." She was every bit as hot and wet as any woman my age could be, though probably just a wee bit tighter. I began going in and out. I looked down to see her eyes were closed and there was a smile on her face.

When I first entered her, her feet were on the mattress and she simply cocked her legs open, but now her feet were off the bed and her legs were parted, granting me access to the deepest parts of her being. She was gnawing her bottom lip and her breathing was becoming more erratic. Finally, she said, "Oh, my God," and I felt her cum lube my cock even more than it already was as she came. She looked at me then, and said, "Thank you."

I smiled at her, then began working on my own nut. I looked at her light pink nipples and wondered what they might taste like as I continued my steady motion, and soon enough I unloaded inside of her. I grunted and growled for about thirty seconds, but I never stopped. I just kept on hitting it.

"Didn't you have an orgasm?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Then why are you still making love to me?"

"Because this is some good pussy, Annie," and it was. That was no lie.

"Oh," she said with a smile. "Thank you." She closed her eyes again and allowed me to fuck her as long as I wanted. In the twenty minutes it took me to get my second nut, she came twice more. I lay next to her afterward, and she said, "No one has ever done that with me. You know, made love to me twice in a row."

"Then you've been with some people who really haven't appreciated that pussy," I said.

Silence, then, "Is this just a one-time thing, William, or would you like to do it again sometime?"

"I have a choice? Hmm, well, in that case, I'd like to do it again. Several times. Like, three or four nights a week."

"Oh, goodness. Really?"

"I'd be a fool to turn down pussy as good as yours," I told her, "but I need to say a few things before we go any further."

"Sure. Go ahead."

"Number one, I need you to shave your pussy. I'm planning on putting my mouth down there"—she gasped—"the next time we're together."

"Oh, yes. I will take care of that tonight. I promise."

"Second, I need you to be uninhibited. You know, be willing to try new stuff? I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to sex."

She laughed. "Believe me when I say that anything other than you getting on top will be new. That's all my husband did. He'd get on top, have his orgasm, and he didn't care if I did or not, then he'd roll over and go to sleep."

"I have so much to teach you, Annie. Are you up for it?"

"I'll do anything you want, William. I promise. And you can make love to me as much as you want. I'll never turn you away."

"Thank you," I said, and I sealed the deal with a kiss.

When I pulled back, she asked, "Does this mean I'm your girlfriend?"

I began kissing her again, then made my way back on top of her, and began making love to her again. It took about forty-five minutes, but I got that third nut. She got half a dozen or so. Even swap, far as I was concerned.

As I walked up my driveway, Jimmy held a bottle of Bud up to me. I took it. He laughed. "What?" I asked.

"You fucked her, didn't you?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I know the look of guilty sex when I see it."

I pulled hard twice on the Bud, then said, "I can neither confirm nor deny the allegations levied against me."

"Yeah, you fucked her, alright. How was it?"

"Surprisingly hot, wet, and tight for a seventy-four-year-old."

"You eat her?"

"Nah, next time."

"Next time?"

"She a good fuck, believe it or not, so yeah, next time."

He clinked his bottle of Bud onto mine and said, "Good show, mate."

The following day at noon, I called Annie and said, "I left my back door unlocked. I should be home around four. When I walk into my bedroom, I want to find you on your hands and knees with your ass high in the air. Any questions?"

"I just want you to know that I shaved like I told you I would."

"Thank you, Annie. I'll see you at four." I hung up. A few seconds later a young woman entered and turned in an application. She was really cool looking. A Goth. Normally I would dispense a nicety, accept the application, and say something to the effect of I'm still reviewing applications. We'll be in touch," but there was just something about her. Thirty minutes later, after a lengthy conversation, she was hired on as my new assistant. She wasn't just all flash; she had a brain under all that black and purple make-up.

3:59 I walked through my front door. At 4:00 I was standing at the entryway to my room. Annie was positioned just as I had instructed. God, I hope she bathed I thought as I made my way toward her. One sniff of her ass told me she has. I smiled as I pulled her fleshy ass cheeks apart and immersed my face deep into her. She yelped with surprise, then again as my tongue began to snake its way all across her wrinkled asshole.

I ate her ass for the better part of an hour, and she whimpered with delight the whole time I did so. I finally pulled back and looked at her pussy. Thick, white, mucousy cum was dripping from it, and had been for some time; it had pooled on my comforter. I licked at the comforter first, then at her pussy. She jumped and yelped again. I found her clit, which was every bit as large as an unshelled pecan, and every bit as hard. I took it in my mouth, and she had an explosive orgasm. I licked up every bit of her cum.

I hopped onto the bed and began giving it to her doggie style. Her pussy was so fucking hot and wet, and soon there were thick globules of her cum attached to my cock. I pulled out and lay next to her. "Suck your cum off my dick," I commanded her, and she did so in earnest. "That's it. Suck the head," I coached her. "Now go down further. Oh, Annie. You're so fucking good at this." She continued on, and a few minutes later I was coming in her mouth. Without instruction to do so, she swallowed every drop. I lay there, completely satisfied.

"Did I do it right for you, William?"

"Oh, Annie. You were wonderful," I told her.

She smiled. "I want to be a good lover for you."

"You already are," I assured her. "Come here." She did, and I kissed her on the mouth. Then, "Um, what I did to you, that wasn't too out there, was it?"

"I rather enjoyed it," she answered. "I have never had a man put his mouth on me like that before, in either place. It really turned me on."

"I could tell." I looked at the clock. Five-thirty.

She looked. "I put a casserole in the oven before I left. Want to come over for dinner?"

"Only if we have more of this for dessert," I said jokingly.

"I told you that I would never turn you away, William, and I meant it."

We got dressed, went to her house, ate, watched some TV, then had sex again. It was eight o'clock when I made my way back home.

"Wow, two days in a row." It was Jimmy. He handed me a beer. "What gives?"

"She's a hell of a fuck, man, almost insatiable."

"Just a word of advice? Be careful. Schooner Street is a nice place to live, but it can be very unforgiving if the wrong thing gets out." He took a swallow, looked at me, and said, "Take it from me. I've just been downgraded from 'pariah' to 'barely tolerable.'"

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,036 Followers
12