Tales from the Bedroom Ep. 01

Story Info
Kathryn dominates her husband for the first time.
3.2k words
3.91
44.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode I: Madam Kaitlyn

It was something that my wife and I had always talked about. She always had a fantasy of being a dominatrix and I told her that I would be willing to let her be dominant. Little did I know how much I would like it or how much it would improve our marriage.

It has been a long day and I was on my way home from work. I was curious as to why my wife Kaitlyn had asked me to leave our son with my parents. I walked in the house and into our bedroom. This is where I found Kaitlyn busy cleaning.

"Have a busy day honey?" she asked as I walked toward her to give her a kiss before I went and took a shower.

"About as busy as usual," I responded giving her a peck on the check undoing my pants before I walked into the bathroom. She turned as I pulled away and kissed me on the lips in a long passionate kiss before she let go. "What was that for?"

"Do I have to have a reason to want to kiss my husband?" she jested as she turned and I walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped down. I looked in the mirror at myself before I stepped in. I am 6'4" and weigh a little over 290 with a mostly muscular build. Tall and thick is just the way Kaitlyn loves it. I got in the shower and began to wash off thinking about my wife. She was about 210 and a size 14 with 38 DD breasts and plenty of curves. I love the way she looked and told her that all of the time, although she didn't always believe me. I quickly finished my shower so that I could go and see why she wanted me to leave the baby with his grandparents. I turned the water off and reached for my towel and used it to wipe my face and body dry before stepping out of the shower. I wrapped it around myself and stepped to the door and into our bedroom. The room looked empty so I stepped over to the dresser to search out fresh clothes. As I reached to open the drawer a sudden chill ran down my spine as a gentle touch slide up my naked spine and threw my towel to the floor.

"I couldn't wait for you to get out of the shower," Kaitlyn said as she ran her fingernails up and down my naked back. "I have a night unlike any other you can imagine planned for you." I stared into the mirror on top of the dresser and looked back at her. She was wearing her bathrobe and had her hair waist length brunette hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her ice blue eyes were full of lust as she slowly reached her hand around to the front and grabbed my erect penis. "You are mine now and I will do with you as I please is that understood?" She started rubbing back and forth on my cock.

"Yes ma'am, whatever you want," I moaned enjoying her playful touch.

"Good," she responded her gentle massage becoming a hard grip and pulling until I turned around. "Undo my bathrobe now!"

"Yes ma`am," I moaned with a wince her touch now a little rough but no less enticing.

"That's mistress to you bitch," she screamed as she slapped my across the face with her free hand. I moved my hand to the waistband of her bathrobe to untie it but she quickly smacked my hands away and closed her grip even tighter around my penis. "With your mouth..." I did as I was told and bent over and untied the knot with my mouth just noticing that she was wearing high-heeled dressy sandals where the strap wound up her calf. This turned me on to no end having a bit of a foot fetish and enjoying every inch of the sandals as they wound up her leg. I took just a couple of seconds to completely remove the knot.

"Good slave. I know you are very good with your mouth and would have no trouble with that. Now remove the robe from me and stand still as I prepare for your surprise." I did as I was told and was complete stunned as the silky robe slipped gracefully off of my wife's shoulders. Under it she was wearing a blood red piece of leather lingerie that I had never seen. Her huge breasts stood perky with just a small sliver of the outfit covering her erect nipples. The tight leather wound its way down her sensuous, curvy form that drives me crazy. It wove its way down her soft stomach and between her legs.

"Oh my God, where ..." I started but was cut off by and abrupt smack across the face.

"You WILL only speak when I allow it. You will do everything that I say and endure every pain in inflict is that clear?" I nodded not wanting to incur anymore of my wife's sexual wrath at the moment. "Good now lay down on the floor."

I did as I was told lying fully erect on my back with my hard cock sticking straight up. "Is this how you would like me mistress?"

"Yes, that is good, now suck on the heel of my shoes you sick little fuck. I know that my feet turn you on so we will start there," she ordered as she stepped over me and stuck her left foot near my mouth as she sat on the edge of the bed. I quickly grabbed a hold of her sandaled foot and slide the 3-inch heel into my mouth. She sat there watching intently as I ran the heel in and out of my mouth, slowly rubbing one of her nipples in excitement. "Good now suck my toes."

"Yes mistress," I said as I licked down the sandaled foot to the painted toes at the base and sucked on them. I licked up and down her feet and toes and could smell how much I was turning her on. By now Kaitlyn had exposed both breasts and was playing with both of her nipples as well as occasionally rubbing her wet clit through her leather, teasing me as I watched.

"Now take off my sandals, you have been bad and deserve punishment," she grabbed my head and pulled on my hair as I unhooked the sandals and ran my hands down her legs removing them. "Now lay on the floor."

"Yes mistress," I replied as I lay down.

"You have been very bad," she said placing both of the feet around my head. "YOU deserve this." She slowly lifted her right foot and kicked me across the chin. The pain was not terrible and was turning me on badly. A second time she kicked me. "You like that don't you. Grab your cock and I will kick you again until you stop. That is my toy to play with." She kicked again; a small trickle of blood came out of my mouth. She bent over and kissed me licking the blood of the side of my mouth. "Now get on the bed."

"Yes mistress," I said through a fat lip. I was so turned on I could barely feel the pain. I lay down with my erect cock standing straight up. Kaitlyn leaned over and began to suck my dick. "Oh, I like that mistress." She sucked hard and harder before stopping and looking at my face. She raised her left hand and smacked me as she stroked my penis. The mix of pain and pleasure was almost too much to bear as a felt a little pre-cum shot out.

"You are close?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes mistress I am."

"You are not allowed to cum unless I say so. If you do I will beat you again."

"Please do." She smacked me again and started stroking harder before sucking on my cock once more. She felt my balls begin to get stiff for the climax and stopped sucking abruptly.

"I will help you stop climax this time," she said as she raised my shaft and pushed hard on the area between my balls and my cock which quickly went limp from the pressure, but not ending my ecstasy just stopping the inevitable. She then bit my balls before standing beside the bed once more. "Stand up and suck on my tits. I want your lips on my nipples while I torture you more." She reached beside the bed and pulled out a small dildo. I stood and began to suck on her boobs as she rubbed the dildo in her panties to get it wet before reaching around and shoving it in my ass.

"Holy shit!" I yelled as my ass was penetrated. I resumed sucking on her nipples after the initial outburst even though I was in extreme pain and discomfort from the dildo.

"That's good you man-slut," she teased thoroughly enjoying having her tits sucked while violating my ass. "How does this feel?"

"It feels good mistress, I don't much care for it but my cock is harder than it has ever been."

"Good, you may cum once before we continue," she said removing the dildo and lying down on the bed. "How you do it is up to you, but I am not removing any clothing yet." So there I was free to do basically anything with a rock hard cock. I moved toward her face rubbing my cock hard. "I suspected you would want that." She rolled over and took my hard cock from my hand and placed it in her mouth. She grabbed my balls and played with them while she licked and sucked the entire length of my cock.

"Please don't stop mistress," I moaned grabbing her nipples and playing with them. Even through the leather undergarment I could gather that she was extremely turned on and enjoying every minute. She teased with her tongue and played with the head. Occasionally she just stroked it with her hand while enjoying my hands on her tits. She started sucking again, playing with my balls harder than she had yet and brought me to the edge of climax. "Oh.... my...God..." She could tell I was close and took the moment to finish my climax. She took the full length of my cock in her mouth as I came and swallowed every drop.

"Now bitch, on your knees," she ordered sitting up on the bed, wiping her mouth and sliding to the edge. She grabbed the hair on my head and pushed on top of the leather strap covering her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," I responded to the smell of the leather. The odor was so strong I could tell she was having fun. I used my tongue to slide the leather slightly left and run it over the top of her clit lightly as the leather was still tight.

"You naughty little slut, I knew that mouth of yours was a powerful tool," she moaned as I delved deeper into her pussy lips fighting off her leather thong. She directed my hand around to the side of her leather undergarment and placed it on the tie that held it on. With one quick pull it came loose exposing her perfect shaved pussy. "Now eat. Regain your energy for later."

"As you wish," I replied as I lowered my mouth into her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed as I surrounded her clit with my lips and began teasing it with my tongue. The wetness of her pussy stung a little as it encountered the sores in my mouth received from my earlier beating. I didn't care, my only thought was of making her moan and cum before she decided to make me stop.

"Oh my...you have gotten very good at that," she moaned as she grabbed her nipples and began to play with them. I licked up and down and occasionally going in circles making her arch back in pleasure. Before she lay back down on the bed I took the moment to place my hands on her smooth ass and grab and massage them as I did my work on her clit and pussy lips. "Grab harder, and don't stop until I tell you too." I pushed her bottom up as my head went down and stuck my tongue in her pussy and tickled the little spot on the top that drove her crazy making her buck as I licked my way back to her clit.

"You have been learning," she moaned through clenched teeth as I licked harder and sucked on her clit. I slid one hand from her ass and stuck my finger in her pussy to play with her sweet spot as I continued to lick and she still played with her tits. "I like it when you're this good...I'm getting close so don't stop...." She pushed my face harder into her pussy lips and I could feel her body gearing up for the orgasm.

"Oh...Andrew...oh..." she moaned getting closer. I was ready and loved every second as Kaitlyn arched her back and came. I licked all of the female ejaculate from her pussy and only stopped when she pushed my head away. As she lay still, moaning and covered in sweat from all of our exertion, I stood and took my cock in my hand stroking gently as it had once again gotten erect from the act I had just performed. "You like getting beat don't you." She snapped smacking my hand hard as she looked at me playing with myself. "That is MY toy. You cannot touch it unless I say so. Now stop and lay down."

"Yes mistress," I whimpered after having been punished. Kaitlyn forced me to the bed and sat on her knees between my legs. She grabbed my cock and slowly started stroking it.

"It's my toy. I want to play with it," she told me as she continued to tease. She may her grip so light that it was tortuous. She blew a stream of air over the tip of it and started to play with my balls.

"I like that mistress," I moaned straining under her seductive grip. I was fully extended and hard as I have ever been.

"I like playing with it. I get so turned on that I almost cum without touching myself," she licked up the entire length of my shaft before kissing the head. "Just looking at it gets me so wet. You're so bad to me, not letting me have my way with it all of the time." She started stroking it rapidly before stopping and sliding up near my face. "You like watching me play with myself too. I know it."

"I do," the sweet smell of her juice as she wove her finger around her clit and inside of her hole was driving me crazy. She had positioned herself so that I could not move my arms. "I love the smell and taste of it."

"I bet...I do to. I want to help you eat it almost every time you do," she stared pulling fingers up to her mouth to lick her juice off of them. "I want to eat a pussy. But that will have to wait. You've been bad and I need to punish you." She raised the hand she had previously removed from her pussy and backhanded me across my jaw. Still sore from the kicks earlier I let out a moan.

"I like when you hit me. Please mistress can I have another?" I begged getting harder watching her masturbate and beat me. She obliged. "Oh yeah..."

"You will, you will bleed again, I like to beat you while I fuck you," she smacked again as she slowly slid down and pushed my cock inside her. "Oh...you've never been inside me so far." She smacked again. "It hurt me so now I will hurt you. It feels so good to ride your cock." She smacked me three more times slowly grinding back and forth on my cock.

"Ungh...oh," I moaned getting hit and enjoying her touch on my stomach as she used it for leverage going up and down on my cock. Her battery continued for what seemed like hours as she rode me. I was able to hold any climax, even though it took all of my effort, she however came twice. When she did her hits came closer together.

"Oh...I'm coming again!" She moaned smacking me three more times harder than any before. A small trickle of blood leaked out of my mouth as she finished the final hit. She sat straight up, still with my full length in her and looked down at me. "Now you have received enough punishment." She leaned over and licked the blood from my lips. "You did well not to cum while I administered your punishment. As a result you will now be able to do was you wish with me for ten minutes."

"Good, lay on your back," she did as I asked and I rose up. "Take it all." I shoved my cock in her pussy fully and started moving it in and out. She bucked as I went harder and deeper than she had ever felt before. "You like it?"

"Oh...Andrew...fuck..." she moaned as slowed to allow her to recover. "God...you've never been this aroused before. I'll have to make you my bitch more often. Now fuck me hard and fast."

"Yes mistress," I responded sliding my cock from her pussy and ramming it full force in her ass. She jolted up and grabbed my back and ran her fingernails down it, drawing blood. "Oh yeah!"

"Andrew...my ass...oh..."she screamed as I slammed my cock in her ass. I slid my cock in and out of her ass several times before I stopped abruptly and threw her to the bed. Her ass was red and she was gasping in pain. "Anal...I didn't know you liked that," she moaned through clenched teeth.

"On occasion," I said as I lifted her legs up and once I was standing slid in my cock and began going full bore. In and out the pattern continued. She was getting extremely wet and was managing to constrict her hole as I slid in and out. It was the best sex we had ever had with both of us starting to climax at the same time. "I'm getting close."

"Me too...please don't stop!" She screamed thoroughly enjoying my insertions and her moving back and forth was stimulation me to a level I never thought possible. "OH ANDREW!" she screamed as she climaxed slamming to the bed hard. I shoved my cock in her wet pussy as far as possible before I unloaded the biggest load of my life. When it was all over, I collapsed next to her on the bed.

"How was it?" she asked still gasping.

"The best we ever had," I answered similarly winded. She rolled over and placed her head on my shoulder. We lay there naked and stinking of sex and sweat for at least a half an hour regaining strength before she looked up at me. "What sweetie?"

"We stink," she answered playfully. "Let's go take a shower." She stood up and grabbed me. We walked into the bathroom and took a long hot shower; never leaving each others embrace as we cleaned.