Tales From The Cellar

Story Info
One afternoon and evening in the life of an owned pet slut.
1.2k words
3.98
31.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has had the morning and early afternoon to herself, despite hearing her Master moving around his office upstairs. She is weary of her work on her computer and she heads for the kitchenette.

As she stretched and reached for a cup of coffee she heard him enter the cellar. She smiled in anticipation and went back into her room.

He entered, took the mug of coffee from her hand and sat in the side chair. "C'mere and blow me, slut."

She landed between his knees with a thud, licking her lips as he unzipped his trousers. He sets his coffee aside, grabs her hair and shoves his cock roughly down her throat.

She nearly gags; tears make her mascara run. He doesn't care, and fucks her face without mercy.

She wants to cum, but won't dare without permission -- and she can't ask with his cock filling her mouth.

"mmmmfffff" she gurgles, eyes cast up. The pleading is as plain as if she had screamed it out loud.

He laughs at her.

"No."

And reaching down, twists her nipples, hard, for emphasis.

The he steps back and spurts all over her face, in her hair. She's a dripping mess.

"Okay, now, if you must."

"mmmmmmmm......ahhhhhhhhhh.....YES" -- back arching and eyes gleaming, she shudders as she remains kneeling.

He is pleased. Her ability to orgasm simply from servicing him orally never fails to delight him.

He reaches over and finishes the cup of coffee.

Rising to his feet, he adjusts his cock and zips his trousers. He pauses and reaches into his pocket and uses his phone to snap a photo of her wrecked face to show her later.

And leaves, door shutting and the click of the lock the last thing she hears.

One again, she licks her lips, smiles with contentment and curls up to nap.

She idly wonders if she will be allowed to clean up when he returns, and if he will be alone.

It is late when he returns, and as the light switch is outside the room, she's in darkness.

He is not alone.

He shines a flashlight in her face -- still a mess -- to confirm she hasn't cleaned up without permission.

"Good pet," he purrs, "I showed your picture -- the last one I took -- around at a bar down the street, and its good the boys I've invited over can recognize you. Used, wrecked slut- right?"

She hears zippers being worked.

She stretches and raises her arm to cut the blinding glare. He sees the corner of her mouth quirk up in a familiar half smile.

She wonders fleetingly if he has been to the bar with his contemporaries, or down to one of the blue collar hangouts.

In the end, it doesn't matter as she well knows they are to have their way with her, and she will ensure they are well satisfied. After all, this is what amuses and brings pleasure to her Master.

She can smell liquor.

Three men step forward, faces still obscure in the dark. They're all wearing suits; their flies are open and their dicks are hanging out.

She licks her lips and reaches for the center dick, gently urging its owner forward till she can take it into her mouth.

That in place, she takes the other dicks in her hands, stroking as she sucks the first, feeling them harden.

Soon the first man has his hands in her hair and begins to fuck her mouth.

She skillfully strokes the cock with her tongue, and groans in satisfaction as she feels it grow stiffer and begin to twitch.

She feels hands on her hips as her Master lifts her ass and beckons the man on her left to join him on the opposite side of the chaise she had been napping on.

There's a sharp slap to her ass -- her Master's hand. And another, and another.

She manages to control herself, not jumping, careful of the hard cock pumping her mouth.

Then a warm drizzle right at the top of her ass crack -- Master has poured lubricant on her.

Fingers slide through it and begin to probe her asshole -- first one finger, then two. She stiffens as a third finger is pushed gently in, and then is withdrawn.

Then -- she knew this was coming -- the head of the second man's cock is slowly, slowly pushed into her ass. It's all she can do not to yelp -- this guy is big.

Painful at first -- until she relaxes and suddenly he's balls-deep in her. Gently at first, he begins to fuck her ass.

Tears and snot running as her mouth is fucked without mercy. Thighs quivering as fingers bite into the flesh of her hips, while the cock in her ass thrusts ever deeper.

She is vaguely aware that she no longer has the third cock in her hand.

The man at her face gives a guttural cry as he shoots cum down her throat.

He steps aside and as she draws a gasping breath, the third man is shoving his rock hard cock in her mouth.

"Suck it, hole," the third man snarls, but it's a formality -- he's got his hands in her hair and shoves his cock all the way in, and she fights to keep from choking.

Then some relief as he pulls back and begins thrusting into her mouth.

The man behind her has reached the point of no return, and with a groan he empties his balls into her now-stretched ass.

Cum leaks out of her when he pulls out, just a drop or two, and then her Master shoves a plug into her. Once it's firmly in place, he at last parts her cunt lips with the head of his cock.

Despite the cock thrusting in her mouth, her Master hears an endearing and familiar growl of satisfaction as she feels his cock slide into the cunt he owns. Her muscles tighten around him and her ass thrusts back as she urges him deeper.

The third man at last stiffens even more, steps back and showers her face liberally with cum -- mixing with the mascara, snot, and tears.

Her eyes are stinging -- she squeezes them closed.

Effectively blind, she concentrates on her Master's cock deep in her cunt, squeezing it, greedy for him to empty himself into her. And he does....

Gradually she once again becomes aware of her surroundings.

The other men are gone, only her Master remains.

He holds her close and as he strokes the hair from her face -- he asks -- "Tell me pet, what do I own?" With a sign of contentment, she replies "Master owns pet's body, mind and soul." They are his to use as he wishes.

"Indeed," murmurs Master.

He leads her to the bathroom, where she steps into the tub, sits pliant on the bottom.

He takes the handheld shower and hoses her off, gently, with warm water.

Then he fills the tub, allowing her to soak -- though she winces a bit as the water reaches her ravaged ass.

As the water cools, he helps her out, towels her dry and watches with pleasure as she smoothes lotion across her body.

He leads her to the bed and smiles as he fastens the leather cuff on her left ankle. She hears him bid her good night as the lock securing the one ankle clicks shut.