'Tales from the Orient' Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh... it was a sight I hadn't really expected. Things had obviously moved on very quickly. The room was dark but there were a couple of candles on the table together with some playing cards scattered on it. They must have just finished playing strip poker. Charlie was stood there with his back to the wall. He was completely naked and Pat and Judy had stripped off and were kneeling in front of him, taking turns in giving him a blow job. At the same time Jo was sat on a chair with Clarence and Bill stood in front of her and she was doing the same to them. Jo looked up and waved at us to come on in.'

'I felt Dee squeeze my hand and thought she wanted to join in but when I looked at her she wasn't smiling – she'd gone very pale and I realised she was not happy. So, I thought quickly and simply said to everyone that Dee wasn't feeling well, I'd volunteered to take her home and I'd be back later.'

'Jo said that there was a spare front door key under the door mat for when I came back. So, Dee and I went back into the lounge and just stood there looking at each other. By then Dee seemed to have recovered and she started giggling - and I joined her. After she'd recovered she whispered;

'I'm so sorry – I'm not sure what I expected but honestly I didn't think the evening would end like this...I liked dancing and talking to you but an orgy...? But if you want I'll get myself a taxi and you can stay and join in the party - I'm sure you'll be in safe hands with other girls...' and started giggling again.

'That started me off as well. I said to forget about a cab and that I'd walk her home as her apartment wasn't all that far away. Now I really wasn't sure what was going to happen - although we'd talked a lot and danced closely I still didn't know how she really felt about me and she didn't say very much as we walked along the road. Then it started raining - big time! She grabbed my hand and we sprinted along the road and up this steep hill to her apartment block and got there just as the heavens opened. By that time, we were breathless and laughing and rather wet. I put my arms around her and she looked at me and said I'd better come in... I needed to dry off and we'd have a coffee or something.'

'I just nodded my head, we went in and I followed her into the small kitchen. She handed me a towel, I started drying my hair and then asked me to pass a jar of coffee from a cupboard above me. I reached up, got the jar but when I turned back she just looked at me, whispered something and we were kissing...'

'Oh boy... the next few minutes. All evening I'd been hoping Dee and I would get closer but now... her lips...her tongue...her perfume... and my stomach was doing flip flops! Then she broke away, put her hands on my shoulders and with that lovely smile of hers just looked quizzically at me... and I saw that the circular brass fastener at the top of her zip seemed to have somehow moved down a few inches between her breasts... she saw me looking at it then said in a lovely throaty whisper;

'Well...you and Charlie were my knights in shining armour, rescuing this maiden in distress ... I've already thanked Charlie so I think it's only fair... You've already zipped it up once so if you want you can try it the other way...'

'Well... what would you have done? I didn't care that Charlie had probably already had her so I followed her suggestion and oh boy...she was just as I remembered when I saw her on the dance floor at the Nurses' Club. Her breasts were petite but pert and beautifully shaped... and as for her nipples ...They looked so tempting and as I stroked them they hardened up and felt as big as ripe raspberries. She closed her eyes and whispered she loved what I was doing. Later on, she referred to them as her 'chapel hat pegs' – not heard that one before so it must be an English term of endearment or something.'

(This wasn't really a surprise to me. Dee had told me that one of her subsequent lovers – 'Scottish' John, who I've already mentioned - made a similar comment about her nipples as they hardened. He called then loganberries, but then he was Scottish).

'After that ... we sort of shuffled into the lounge. We didn't bother with the light as there was moonlight coming through the window. We were kissing and she didn't object as I pulled her zip all the way down and peeled the dress off and it fell onto the floor. She had looked gorgeous in her dress but now she was wearing just a pair of tiny black lacy panties... she looked just stunning... By now my boner was so hard it was almost painful. I suppose I also had a slight feeling of guilt, Dee being a married woman and all, but ... and as they say, an erect cock has no conscience.'

'We stumbled across the floor and ended up lying on the carpet. Dee was on her back, I was pulling at her panties and I was trying to get on top of her – remember this was the furthest I'd ever got with a woman so I suppose I was anxious she might change her mind. After a couple moments of struggling around she pushed me off and said;

'Stop - this is silly!' My heart sank and for a moment I thought I'd really blown it - but then she went on;

'This is just too uncomfortable - I've got a much better idea...'

She stood up, looked at me and said;

'Wait there until I call you'.

(to be continued)

12