Tales From The Psych Ward 05: Pony Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know where you are?" he asked, this time not through the bull horn "Do you know where you are going?"

"I have a feeling I'm going back to the ward," I answered.

Someone had called 9-1-1 when I wasn't responding to anything as I sat on the bench. Just as the patrol car came around the corner, I bolted from the bench and started pony prancing down the middle of the street. The driver had pulled the squad car right up behind me to keep me from being run over and his partner jumped out and ran along side me until I came to."

The office who had been running after me was still trying to catch his breath as we got back to the bus stop. He looked around the bench and was surprised that he couldn't find any of my clothes. "Where in the hell did you put your clothes?" he gasped, "And how in the hell did you get out of them so fast while you were running?"

In answer to his question, I gave him my name and asked that he call Dr. Henderson. I figured I might as well speed up the process since that is where I was going to end up anyway.

I was right. They threw a blanket over me, and fifteen minutes later were turning me over to an admissions clerk at the ward.

As she took me down the hallway, Mike, the orderly, called to me from one of the rooms. "We have everything ready for you... even have some sweats and a top laid out on the bed."

I looked at him quizzically and he explained, "I had to chase Cassie down three hallways a little while ago. Once we got her calmed down and dressed, she told us that you would probably be coming in pretty soon. Doc told her that she was just hallucinating again, but I've seen what happens around you two and decided to get your room ready."

I told him thank you, and then he said something really strange - even for the ward. "Doc has his reality and you and Cassie have yours. Some of us are content to just stand at the border between the two and watch the fun. I hear you won the race. Good for you."

He winked at me and strolled off down the hallway back into his own version of reality.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12