Tales from the Show Floor 05

Story Info
Thar she blows...
2.5k words
4.44
4.7k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, every good journey has a beginning. While my fascination with the male sex organ began much earlier in life, my fascination with men at work began back at the young ol' age of 18. I was an experienced fellatrix, just not much experience with the work force. I was waitressing at a diner down the street from my mom's house. Bored with my future prospects, a summer's worth of post high school partying behind me. Now I was stuck in a dead end job. And any guy that knew me wanted nothing more than a warm mouth to park their cock in for as long as it took.

I should preface all of this with the following; while I have blown my fair share of employers over the last 10 years of working the convention circuit, i spent far more time gobbling dick in my four years of high school, than I have in the ten years since. I'll probably never tell those stories, but let the record show I wasn't sexually naive at the time I started what would become my career.

But so, there I am, slightly demoralized with my future prospects. There has to be something else I can do. I turn to craigslist, and hit the job hunt. Jobs which I am by far and wide, not qualified for. Or porn, and I have no interest in porn. In hindsight, it was a weird line, but there's something about the thought of being paid to put out that never turned me on. But, I do eventually find a job. A company is going to be at a boat show not too far from where I live, and they need models to work the show. The pay was $1,000 and the only thing I had to do was submit a photo of myself in a bathing suit.

I'm amazed I got the job, thinking about it now, but part of me figures I was one of the few women that applied to the ad. I mailed them a picture. Phones with awesome cameras were not as ubiquitous then as they are today. They existed, I just didn't have access to one. A week went by and I thought it was a wash, but three days before the show, I get an email that said I was in, and that I needed to be at the show at 7am. I replied back quickly, and then went out and bought five bathing suits, figuring I would give them options.

As it would turn out, my efforts were wasted. I arrived at the pier at nearly 6am. I had to argue with a security guard for a minute, before he escorted me over to the boat in question and got them to confirm I was in fact there to work with them. There's just two guys there so far. Both in polos and shorts, with black dress shoes. They have accents, but both speak perfectly understandable english. They hand me a bag, and tell me to go get changed below deck. I nod, smile, and head off. I find the tiny bathroom, strip all the way down, then pull the bathing suit out of the bag.

I thought I had a good idea of what a skimpy bikini looked like. But, up until I reached my hand into the bag, I did not know what a sling bikini was. It's like a rubber band that has half of it split down the middle. Just google it, god knows why I'm explaining something like that in this day and age. A pair of black heels completed the ensemble.

"I can't go out in public like this," i say to myself, holding the lime green strips of spandex next to me as i look in the mirror. I look at my crotch, and am presented with another problem. While it wasn't a bird's next, It was clear that the suit wanted to show more of my nether region than I had prepared for. I slip the suit on out of sheer curiosity, and sure enough, two light tufts of blonde fuzz peak out from around it.

"shit," i say, slipping it back off and going through the drawers of the bathroom. Nothing, no razors, scissors, not even nail clippers. I unlock the door and step out into the hall. I realize I'm buck naked, but dash for the kitchen area, continuing my search. By some mercy, I find a pair of scissors in a drawer of silverware. I return to the bathroom, put one foot up on the sink countertop, and begin trimming away as much as i can, all the while careful not to cut myself. The alarm on my phone goes off, and I realize I've been messing around down there (the bathroom, not 'down there') for nearly an hour. I shake my head, pull the sling suit on, feel my face flush momentarily then fade. I step into the heels, throw all my shit in the bag and head back upstairs.

I'm still the only girl there when I get back on deck. I see more people out and about on the pier as I look around, rubbing my shoulders. I feel completely naked. Th only part of my suit that i'm conscious of is the band of spandex so far up my ass crack I wonder if it's even visible from behind. I stumble about nervously on deck. Both guys are there, but they don't say a word to me. I'm not good in heels in the best of situations, and the slight roll of the boat means I'm holding onto every railing, rope or rigging I can. I make my way over to the ramp leading onto the boat and take a seat. Watching as more people set up for the show.

I don't know how much time passes, but a hand taps my shoulder. I turn to look up into the sunglassed eyes of one of the two men, and he hands me a bottle of suntan lotion. I thank him, standing up, and begin applying it, rubbing my hands and then rubbing my body. I think he can tell I'm having a slight hard time of it, standing there. Mostly I just feel self conscious rubbing myself. He walks up, leads me a few feet away from the walkway, towards the center of the deck,and spins me to face away from him, takes the bottle and squirts a generous portion into his hand. He then rubs them together, and places them on my shoulders, working it into my neck, my lower back, my stomach. He then proceeds to slide his hands up and go right over my breasts circling them. He doesn't squeeze my nipples, but he isn't shy about it either.

Then he's kneeling down, rubbing my ass and belly, my thighs. Again, his hands slide under what little there is of my outfit, applying lotion to my crotch and right up the crack of my ass.

"Hey?" i say, as i gasp, and look back at him. I very clearly feel two knuckles worth of finger up my backdoor. It's over by the time I look back, and he's now rubbing my calves and ankles, my feet. He doesn't even bat an eyelash. I feel slightly embarrassed, as I glance around to see if anyone's watching, but no one is. He then takes the bottle and walks off, leaving me alone on the deck. I clench my sphincter, like i can still feel his passing digit.

The place is starting to get crowded, as i see couples enter the pier area, and men and women begin checking out the various boats. An older man walks up onto our boat, and I realize I still have no clue what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing. I smile and say hi. He begins to ask me a question to which I have no idea what the answer is, and I find one of the two men at my side. The one who didn't apply the lotion. He gently but firmly positions me next to the man, putting the older man's arm around my shoulder, as he leads the two of us around the boat, telling the man about its features. I don't even say anything, just walk and nod, agreeing with whatever the salesman says about the boat.

Every time I do try to volunteer a bit of information, or lend some insight, I get a swat on the ass. I eventually decide I'm not supposed to talk. So I play arm candy to the potential sale, until he asks for some more sales information, and he's whisked away below deck while I go back to mingling. At this point there's a half dozen other people on deck, and I just smile and smirk, welcoming them, but try not to say too much. I ask them questions, are they enjoying themselves, what's the occasion, enjoying the weather. I get used as a prop for several more tours, and everything's going pretty smoothly.

At one point, maybe around noon or one, this older gruff looking man comes on board. He's wearing a three piece suit, and it's clear he's not a fan of the heat. He calls out to one of the salesman, and I realize their accent is german, as this older man addresses the other. I don't know a lick of german. They finish their conversation, and I realize the old guy is heading over to me. He clears his throat, getting my attention, then offers me his hand. He starts to say something, then pauses, and starts over. His english is not very good.

I hear "have me for lunch"

I look at him, puzzled, "Go to lunch?"

He nods, "Yes, for lunch?" gesturing at himself.

"You want to take me to lunch?" i ask. He nods.

I shrug, not sure what I'm supposed to do in this situation. I look around, and the guys give me a thumbs up. I offer the man my arm, and he leads me off the boat. It's slow going, as the place is packed. I feel like every pair of eyes there is staring at me, but I realize there are plenty of other women there dressed in as little as i am.

We make it down to the food court, where several stalls are set up. He leads me between two, and past them, and we enter into a large parking lot. It's several degrees warmer, as all the windshields and pavement have been baking all day, with no shade in sight. He leads me up to a black sedan, tinted windows, and unlocks the door. The engines running, as i feel a flash of cool air from inside. I'm still a little confused at this point, because looking around I feel like the car's parked in. He also opened one of the doors to the backseat. But he's standing there with the door open and motions for me to slide in, and the air conditioning felt really good.

So i slide in, and he slides in after me. then he shuts the door, stretches a little, then reaches down, unzips his pants, and pulls a half stick cock out of his fly. He looks at me and says something in german.

"What?" i ask, feeling totally bewildered, but also a bit turned on from walking around in the sling all day.

He points down at his cock and says, "lunch."

"Oh, fuck, he really meant what he said," i think to myself. "Oh fuck, I told him I would. Can I take it back. Will he fire me. I thought guys his age couldn't get it up."

All of this is going through my head, as he looks at me expectantly. The I get my shit together and remember I've blown plenty of guys. For free, just for kicks. This guy's at least paying me a grand for what has so far been the easiest job I've ever had. What's one more dick. At least this one's attached to someone with a good job and isn't living in his parent's basement.

So, I drop my head into the lap of a man clearly at least three times my age, and, it's like sucking any other cock. I don't know what I expected. It didn't even feel any different. It wasn't like a shriveled up roll of quarters. No saggy flesh. No weird old people smell. I slide my mouth up and down his length a couple times, and he's as hard as any teenager. He gets comfortable, sits back, and i feel a hand on the back of my neck. Not forceful, just like he needed some place to rest it. I'm quietly thankful for all those blowjobs i gave from the passenger seat on those dates from years past, as the position doesn't bother me now. The guy is completely quiet though. I can't tell if he likes what i'm doing. I change it up a little, sucking faster, slower, squeezing with my mouth and tongue, flicking the head of his shaft.

I eventually settle on just a steady up and down motion, my lips gently puckered around his girth. Finally, I feel some upward thrusts from his hips. I know I'm on the right track, so i just quicken my pace, and throw in a little extra play with my tongue, licking along the side of his cock. I feel his other hand slide on my forehead, his thrusts a little more eager. He's not forcing me, but my head's definitely not going anywhere either. Then, a few ragged pants, and the next thing I know he's feeding me lunch. I had originally planned on spitting it out, but given the positioning and his hands clenching my hair, I realized i would be eating lunch.

I keep bobbing away, until he pulls my head off his cock, panting. I sit up, and realize i have no conversation prepared for a post blowjob dalliance with an employer. Am I supposed to ask him it I was good. Should I ask him if he needs anything. Pointers? I mean, up until now, I'd always felt like head was kind of pass/fail. Did it end with a load of cum in my mouth? Pass.

As these thoughts are going through my head, he leans over, reaches past me, and pushes open the door closest to me. I look out the car, then back to him.

"I should go back to the boat then?" I ask. He nods.

"Um, okay." I pause. "Thanks...er, I guess." He nods again, but also waving me out with his hand.

And that, was my first sexual experience at work. Fun note, my second sexual experience at work was about 4 hours later when I had the guy who put lotion on me screw my brains out below deck in the bedroom. I was so fucking horny after blowing that guy earlier in the day, that I would have let this guy fuck any hole he wanted. But, it was just a thorough pounding, doggystyle like. I came, he came. He wore a condom. Who knew.

I say this as a fun note because even after 10 years, I can count the number of employers I've let slide their cock between my thighs on one hand. I love fucking, just not strangers. But once in a while I get caught up in the moment.

Until next time.