Tales of a Freshman Phenom Ch. 02

Story Info
Eddie meets a fan at a party.
1.2k words
3.82
38.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XSchreiber
XSchreiber
60 Followers

Eddie Williams, Chapter 2

The next weekend was the season opener. Eddie started and got Defensive Player of the Week. In his first game he led the team in tackles with 12, and also rung up a sack, and a forced fumble. That Saturday night, everyone knew his name. After the game he went with Mario to an off-campus party. Mario also did well, rushing over a hundred yards with two touchdowns.

“You had a pretty good game, E,” Mario said in the car.

“You did, too,” Eddie said.

“Yeah, it was a-ight,” Mario said. “Looks like you might do pretty good.”

“Yeah.”

“A-ight, bad boy,” Mario said. “I’m gone take you to a real party tonight. Not one of them white frat parties. You gone see some freaks at this party.” With that he turned up the SUV's system, bumping out some Eastside Boys.

During the drive, Eddie mind wandered to Diana. He wanted to see her again, talk to her, but he could wait.

They pulled up to a house. The yard was dark, though there were cars and people outside. “Now, they gone have some shit up in here,” Mario said. “You best not mess with it. At least till the off-season.” Eddie nodded in assent.

They got out, music was thumping inside the house and a few people were hanging around the front. Mario paid no attention to them, and Eddie followed him inside. People were dancing in the living room, girls shaking ass. Looking around, it was clear this was no frat party. Mario went into the kitchen, seeing some people he knew and Eddie stuck with him until Mario started talking to a girl.

Eddie walked around the house, looking around. People were smoking up front. In the back others were snorting. All the while, the music overwhelmed the senses.

In the hallway, a girl walked up to him. She was about five six, a hundred thirty five pounds. She had a tight body, big breasts and ass. She had a face that wasn’t pretty, but wasn’t ugly.

“I know who you are,” she said, big brown eyes looking up at him.

“Yeah?” Eddie said.

“Yeah,” she said. “You’re a football player.”

“That’s right,” he said. He chuckled a little, thinking anyone could have guessed that, considering he was about the biggest guy in the place.

“You played against our high school,” she said.

“Where’d you go to school?” he asked.

“Bogalusa,” she said.

“Yeah,” he laughed. “We beat the hell outta y’all.”

“I know,” she said, brushing her long extensions back. “You playing at UL now?”

“Yeah,” he said.

She looked at him, half-smiling, sizing him up. “You gone play in the NFL?”

“I don’t know,” he said. ”Probably so.” There was a pause in the conversation. He looked right in her eyes. Usually, girls found it hard to hold his gaze, becoming somewhat bashful when he looked at them so confident and searching. But this girl returned his look with no fear in her eyes.

“You fine,” she said.

Eddie looked at her a second, then decided. “C’mon girl.”

He led her toward the back of the house, looked in a bedroom, saw it was unoccupied, then shut the door behind them.

“What you doing?” she asked, though she knew full well.

“I just wanted to get away from the crowd,” he said. He pulled her to him and kissed her. She responded heatedly. He took her over to the bed and as they continued to kiss he started to undress her. The music continued to vibrate and throb, rattling the walls. His cock was hard and ready to pound into this girl, straining thick against the confines of his pants. She helped him take her clothes off, lifting her arms as he took her top off, reaching back to unsnap her bra. He pulled her panties down with her jeans, and she moved back onto the bed as he took off his pants. He moved over her, his knees between her legs on the mattress, and positioned his cock at her entrance. She was wet.

“Damn, you big,” she said, looking in the dim light at the mammoth cock poised between her legs. Eddie moved his hips forward, slipping the head inside her. She moaned, “oh, yeah.” Eddie was going to fuck the dogshit out of this bitch. Without warning he drove deep inside her, his cock catching about halfway in; She yelped. He pulled back a little, letting the lubrication spread before he thrust back in, repeating until he was buried full inside her.

He pounded her hard, fucking her like she’d never had it before. He was trying to hurt her and she was squealing in delight. He rammed into her again and again, her breasts shaking back and forth. She was sliding back and forth on the sheets with each of his hard thrusts, eyes shut tight in ecstasy as his pubic bone found her clit and his glans found the deepest part of her pussy.

Her moans could be heard by anyone standing by the door, even over the pervasive vibrations of the music. Eddie felt the orgasm coming on, and he never slowed down, pounding harder into her until suddenly he was cumming, he kept pumping, filling her hot pussy with his cum so that it ran out as he thrust back in, until finally, with one last thrust, he buried himself to the balls and held there, his cock-head nestled in the back of her cunt.

When his orgasm subsided and the last of his cum trickled into her, Eddie pulled out. She was breathing heavy, her head turned to the side, her eyes closed. Without a word, he pulled his clothes on. The only thing he said was "See ya," and left the room, left her lying on the bed, legs spread, chest heaving, cum running out of her well-fucked pussy.

Back out in the hall he looked around for Mario. There were a few closed doors, but he left them alone. He checked all around the house, but Mar was nowhere to be seen. A girl on the living room dance floor caught his eye. She was fine, hair in long curls, caramel skin, J-Lo ass. If he didn’t just empty his balls, if he didn’t still have pussy juice drying on his cock he would have gone for her. He walked back to the back. Looking in the room where he'd left the girl he'd fucked, he saw her still there, although she was now on her stomach getting fucked from behind by some out-of-shape fucker. Making a mental note to never fuck that girl again, he swung the door wide open, and turned on the light. The guy swung his head around for a second, looking annoyed, but kept pumping his hips. “Man, shut the fucking door,” he said, still pumping. Eddie saw the girl trying to look up at the door, but she couldn't see, couldn't move much because of the fat guy fucking her.

Eddie walked out, and people in the hall started gathering around the door, yelling, cheering the guy on and talking shit. Eddie had no idea where the fuck that guy had come from, and didn’t care. Eddie found Mario and they were both ready to go.

As Mario turned the ignition in the SUV the fat guy was making his last frantic thrusts and began to cum inside the girl's already soaked pussy. Eddie didn’t think about her or ever expect to see her again.

XSchreiber
XSchreiber
60 Followers