Tales of a Smut Cutter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And for making me feel good about it..." she said as she finished her coffee and put it on the night stand. She climbed on top of me and wrapped her knees against my ribs.

"....I'm going to show you what those guys got all excited about."

As she finished her sentence I could already feel her fingers around the base of my cock positioning it to the entrance to her pussy. She slowly rubbed the head across her folds and gently slid down my chest impaling me deep into her warmth.

The thickness of her pussy juice from going down on her in the kitchen made the sensation seem that much more intense. The scent of her sweat from sleeping underneath the comforter next to me mixed with our new arousal and gave that distinct scent of lust that always fills the room overpowering everything else in it...even the coffee.

When she had worked herself all the way down to the base of my cock she laid her forehead against mine and ran her tongue across my lips. I reached up to embrace her and I felt her pussy squeeze my member. All I could do was moan as she gently bit my lower lip.

"...that's what they always say." she said with a giggle.

Gently and slowly she started a pace that almost seemed so intuitive that any man would be remiss to not catch on immediately. With her arms on my shoulders she put her head next to mine so I could hear the wind gently escaping through her lips every time her hips slowly moved. I'd of had to of been dead not to be able to pick up on her pace and match her stroke for stroke.

Her fingernails scraped the back of my neck as I felt her lips on my ear. He breathing turned more urgent and I could feel her more viscous secretions give way to the new excitement from both of us. I was matching her breath for breath, stroke for stroke when she started to moan slightly in that combination of both approval, praise and encouragement.

If I thought she might be the total package before all it took was five minutes of her on top of me to be convinced of it. Her knees held my ribs tightly as she rocked up and forward onto me, displacing her weight onto my shoulders. She brought her head up and our eyes locked into place. I watched her lip quiver as she sunk down deeper onto my cock and used the leverage she had to bring her pussy back up until the tip just barely remained inside of her.

It was the downstroke that got me. She worked the angle just right so that it put pressure on the bottom of my cock...which sent me off in a manner I don't ever remember happening before. Her muttering to me didn't help.

"In me....I want to feel you cum inside of me."

Gently her voice seemed to reverberate in that small space we had between our others lips. I think I felt the vibration of her words more than I actually heard them like I would normal speech. I felt her fingers against my face holding my head to face hers as she looked deep into my eyes.

"Cum in me....cum for me now."

In retrospect it sounded so demanding, but the reality it sounded much more like the was pleading to feel my cock let loose inside of her. She almost seemed to be able to shut everything out except the need she had to feel me deep inside of her. She was able to create that moment between us.

I inhaled deeply and I felt her pussy drop deep onto my cock, nestling in the depths as I shot off. I felt my head go light and saw stars briefly. I enjoyed the sensation for the split second until I fully grasped what she had just said to me.

"I can't wait to have our baby...."

It's amazing how one sentence can change everything. My eyes snapped open and the blood rushed back to the rest of my body.

"...what the fuck are you..."

Penny laughed.

"I'm just fucking with you.."

I felt her hips slowly and gently milk the last of my load from my cock. She rolled off and laid next to me like we were before. She reached for her coffee and took a sip.

"I was only kidding. If I wasn't on the pill right now your sperm would have some serious competition to deal with anyway so I wouldn't be too concerned about it."

I had to laugh, it was the only way she could put things back in a manner between the two of us that would be like they were before. She leaned over and kissed me again.

"You're sweet."

I smiled at her.

"I need more coffee."

"Mmmm...me too."

We made our way out to the kitchen. On the way out I managed to scoop up a pair of boxers off the floor. Penny, as she usually was, had no issue waltzing around in the buff. It wasn't until the phone rang and she became involved in a conversation that I saw my cum start to roll down her leg. She was leaning against the divider between the kitchen and the living room when I was taken aback by the sight and reminded of the performance I witnessed earlier in the day. I handed her a towel and pointed to her thigh.

She did a repeat performance for me and while on the phone took a gooey drop on her fingers and brought it to her mouth. All the while her eyes were locked onto mine.

"Thanks for the offer but I think I'm just going to hang out here today with my new roomie."

12