Tales of Altanos 01: Kira's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Kira, are you going to struggle as I finger your wet pussy and spank your ass," Mathew asked as he continued rubbing his fingers over her pussy lips.

"No master, I won't fight back, you can do whatever you want to me," Kira said.

"Good," Mathew said. He was pleased to feel that Kira's pussy was dripping with her juices and that she would soon be ready for a good fucking. He smiled in anticipation as he took his hand from her wrists and began stroking his still wet cock while keeping his other hand between her legs. "Take it like a slut Kira," Mathew said as he pushed two fingers into her wet cunt, making her gasp with pleasure. His fingers surged in and out of her and he took his hand from his cock, stopping his stroking to give her ass a good spanking until both her cheeks were red and her cunt had made a slippery wet spot on the bed. Seeing that she was ready, he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over. Kira yelped at the shock of being suddenly thrown on her back and Mathew forced her legs open as she looked up at him with wanton lust in her eyes. He met her gaze with a cruel smile, reveling in the power she had given him. He grabbed her ankles, lifting them up before planting his hard cock on top of her pussy and rubbing it against her lips, knowing she was his to use as he saw fit.

"Oh yes," she cried, "God I want that cock in me, fill me up with it and use my pussy Mathew."

"Tell me you're my whore," he said as he used his hard cock to play with her cunt, he slid it all over the pink lips that sat below her dark bush and he felt her clit grow hard against his throbbing head. A drop of precum ran down and spread through her lips as he ran his cock back and forth over her pussy.

"I'm your whore Mathew, you're my master," she replied desperately.

"Good, now tell me that you're my slave and that I own you.

"I'm your slave Mathew, you own me," Kira cried, "I'll do whatever you want, you can use my body however you like, it's your property now."

Slowly, Mathew slid his hard cock deep into her pussy; inserting his whole length inside her and feeling it fill her wet crevasse completely. "Oh gods, fuck me Mathew," Kira screamed as he began thrusting into her. He held her legs by her ankles and began fucking her hard before staring into her eyes and seeing the look of lust and pleasure that had come over her. He felt his orgasm grow nearer as he saw her eyes close in bliss and reveled at the thought of cumming inside her pussy and seeing how much she would loose control then.

"Do you want my cum inside your pussy, slut" he asked her as he ran his hands from her ankles and down to her smooth thighs, feeling her pussy grow tighter around his cock with every thrust. She moaned as he slid his hands down to her ample ass while he continued fucking her. Remembering that Kira liked to have it squeezed, Mathew gripped her ass from both sides and was rewarded with a loud moan as Kira's orgasm drew nearer.

"Yes, keep fucking me Mathew. I want your cum to fill me. Give me your hard cock until you cum," she said breathlessly as he fucked her with a fury that made his body slam against hers, making a wet slap every time their hips met.

"Oh ya," he said, bringing his hands from her ass up to her bouncing tits and squeezing them both in his hands. He loved how she looked at him with desire as he tweaked her nipples and groped her titties simultaneously. "I'm going to cum Kira," he shouted.

"Yes, cum in me," she cried, "I want to feel your hot cum shoot into me and fill my cunt. I'm your slut. Use me like a slave and fill me up."

"Unh! Gods!" Mathew shouted as he shot his cum deep into her, fucking her as hard as he could and spurting into her pussy with every stroke.

"Yes! Fuck me Mathew," she cried as his cum filled her and her orgasm came upon her as well. Kira's cunt convulsed around Mathew's cock and a feeling of intense pleasure burned through her body, filling her with ecstasy and banishing any thought from her mind but Mathew fucking her.

Mathew gasped as he collapsed onto Kira's heaving chest, he felt his cum flow from her cunt and down his cock. He suddenly wanted to taste their mingled juices and promised to himself that the next time they fucked, he would do so. "That was amazing," he said, looking into her eyes with satisfaction.

"Mmmm yes it was, and I want it to happen again, I'll give myself to you anytime you want Mathew. You're my master now and I want to fulfill your every desire.

"Oh you will, Kira. You're my slave now and I'm going to fuck you and use your body for my pleasure every night. There won't go a day that you don't serve me as my whore and feel my cock fill your pussy with my cum," he told her.

Kira looked up at him with reverence and kissed his chest as he lay on top of her. "Good, that's exactly what I've been fantasizing about since the moment I met you Mathew," she told him.

The two lovers laid in each others arms for some time after they made love, Mathew, stroking Kira's hair from time to time and kissing her with passion and Kira reveling in the feeling of her Master's still hard cock firm against her. A new passion had been born and the two lovers who had given birth to it savored every moment of pleasure it brought.

12