Tales of an Unfulfilled Bride

Story Info
Bride seeks outside sexual satisfaction to save marriage
7.4k words
3.9
54k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
797 Followers

"Molly, it happened! Bobby proposed to me last night."

"Wow, that's great. What did he say?"

'"He loves me. Wants to marry me. I am his dream girl!"

"He's really handsome. A great catch! I'm real happy for you. Now you need to find another Bobby for me!"

"You will, Molly, when you decide to settle down. Say, let's get together and start making some plans for the wedding."

"When is it?"

"We haven't got a date yet. Everything is happening so fast. What are you doing this afternoon?"

"Nothing. Come on by."

Molly was Janet's best friend. They grew up together, shared secrets. Went on double dates together. Talked and texted for hours. And yet they were quite different, at least in some ways.

Molly was outgoing and popular with the boys. She seemed to run through boy friends every two or three months. She said she liked the chase. And the sex. Now nineteen, Molly liked to tease Janet with details of her latest antics in bed, knowing that Janet was still a virgin.

Several of their mutual friends had gotten married in the last year. Right out of high school. Now it was Janet's turn. Bobby was her first and only boyfriend. They hadn't had sex yet but had fooled around some. Like Janet, Bobby was a virgin.

"Molly, we need to talk to Sue, Mindy, and what's her name, Terry. See who they used for catering and flowers. Oh, and photography."

"I liked Mindy's wedding the best. Everything seemed so nice and organized. Did you see her pictures? They were great."

"Yeh, her photographer did a good job. Wonder how much he charges? I think I remember him. Good looking guy."

"I would guess just a few years older than us. And I certainly remember him too. Wondered what he is like in bed."

"Molly! Is that all you have on your mind?"

"You said he was good looking. Don't give me that. You noticed too. Just because you're engaged doesn't mean you don't have eyes. And besides, I think he noticed us too."

A few days later Janet and her mother met with Mindy's photographer to look at samples. Bill had his studio in his home. His photography was a sideline business, mostly weddings. During the week he worked as a fork lift operator at a warehouse. Bill priced his packages at the lower end since overhead was low and he didn't have the cache of the fancy photo studios. But he would hold his work up against any of them. It was a profitable sideline.

Janet decided to book Bill for her photos and video. A couple of months later she had worked out most of the wedding details. She and Molly took her wedding dress to Bill's home studio for the newspaper portrait.

"You're right, Molly. He is really good looking."

"I wouldn't mind making him my next boyfriend. As soon as Sam and I break up."

"Why? Things not going so good?"

"Going fine. But Sam's not long term. Sort of 'catch and release'."

Janet's September wedding went off without a hitch. Her sister Michel was maid of honor, Molly one of the four attendants. A couple of weeks later Janet and Molly went to the photographer's to look at proofs. After business they chatted for almost an hour before heading out.

"He's a really good looking guy, Janet."

"Yeah, cute. What I liked about him was, I mean, here he was with two beautiful, sexy women. And he didn't get all tongue tied or stupid like most of the guys I know. Fun to talk to."

"How old do you think he is?"

"What, maybe 23, 24? Definitely older than us. But not old."

"Maybe I need to dump Sam now and ask him out."

"Molly, you're impossible. Anyway he probably has several girl friends that keep him real happy. Can't you tell?"

"He needs one more, me. Actually, no. He needs you. Correction. You need him."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, you got a nice guy for a husband. But you told me he's a first class dud in bed. You're all frustrated that he leaves you high and dry each time. I'll bet this guy would ring your chimes. Yep, definitely. You need to fuck him."

"Not going to happen, Molly. I love Bobby. No one is going to fuck me but Bobby."

"Well, OK. Your decision. But how long can you put up with his selfishness? And besides, there are other ways to get satisfaction besides fucking."

"You mean oral sex?"

"Eating pussy and blow jobs. That's not fucking."

"I don't know. Still would seem like cheating."

"Just think about it, Janet. Your pictures and DVD will be ready soon. By then you will be ready to climb the walls. When you pick them up you can make your move."

Two weeks went by.

"Here's your album, Janet. And your video DVD. I must say you had a beautiful wedding. All of the girls looked lovely. The guys looked great in their tuxes. Nice flowers. Everyone seemed to have a nice time at the reception. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer."

"Bill, the pictures look great. I just love what you did. You are very talented. I can't wait to watch the video."

"So all settled into married life? Got an apartment and all that?"

"Yeh, pretty much. I guess things are going ok. Just takes some getting used to, being married."

"I assume so, but can't speak from experience."

"Spending lots of time with someone else is different than going out on some dates. Bobby's a nice guy and I love him dearly. But some of the little things he does drives me batty. Leaving his clothes all over, not putting up the toilet seat, leaving the toothpaste cap off, that kind of thing. And I thought marriage would be much more romantic."

"I'm sure things will work out, just give it some time."

"Well, that's what I have been telling myself. But I don't know. I shouldn't be saying this but Bobby's not a very good lover. Not that I have anything to compare him to.

"We didn't have sex until a couple of weeks before our wedding. We were both virgins and fumbled around. That first time Bobby stuck it in, went in and out rather frantically for only a minute and was done. First time, oh well, I thought.

"But since then things haven't gotten better. He still just sticks it in, goes for a minute or two, squirts, and that's it. Just about the time it's starting to feel pretty good he's finished. It's really starting to bother me. We seem to argue about little things and I'm getting grouchy. I talked with my girlfriend, you met Molly, and she says he's a dud.

"Molly says I'm just horny and need to find a guy to give me some satisfaction. I can't go asking any of our guy friends. Bobby would be sure to find out. And anyway I don't want to screw around on him. He's my husband and I love him."

"Well, sex can be fun and satisfying even without intercourse."

"You mean like blow jobs and eating pussy? I've looked at porn and know about that stuff."

"Many guys will only go down on a girl as a brief warm-up to sex. But eating pussy, done well, can be extremely satisfying. For both the girl and the guy."

"I can't believe I'm asking this. But here goes. Could we get together sometime and you eat my pussy?"

"You are so sexy, Janet. I would love to. We would have a very good time."

"But you would absolutely have to promise not to fuck me. That way I'm not really cheating on Bobby."

Their get-together was planned for next Sunday afternoon. Janet would tell Bobby that she and Molly were going to the mall to do some shopping. Molly would drop her off at Bill's house and pick her up an hour later.

"I'm so nervous. Here I am a married woman. Are we doing the right thing?"

"Janet, if you don't get some sexual release your marriage is going down the tubes. You have told me your attitude is bad and that you and Bobby argue all the time. No wonder. He gets his rock off and leaves you hanging. I'm surprised you haven't gone crazy."

"You're right. And that's exactly what Molly says. But, remember, no fucking. Promise?"

"I promise. Now take off your clothes and show me that sexy body of yours"

Janet pulled her top off and reached for the button on her jeans.

"No, I can't do this", she said with tears in her eyes. "I love Bobby. I'm sorry, Bill, but I made a mistake. I shouldn't have come."

She put her top back on, kissed him on the cheek, and left. She sat on Bill's front step and waited for Molly to return.

"I just couldn't do it, Molly. I wanted to so bad, but I just couldn't. Bill must think I'm a big tease or some stupid girl."

"Well, see how things go this week. Maybe you can talk Bobby into eating your pussy. Even if that doesn't get you off it might get you worked up enough so that you cum when he fucks you."

"I suppose. But Bobby's kind of funny, though. Only likes one position, missionary. Doesn't play with my tits or anything. Just sticks it in. Eating pussy may be way too much to expect."

Ten days went by and Bill decided Janet wasn't coming back. And then she called.

"Bill, can we get together this Sunday? I know I made a mess of things last time. I have definitely made a decision to have some fun."

Come Sunday Molly dropped Janet off at Bill's house.

"I was such a jerk", Janet said as she pulled off her top. She wiggled out of her jeans and stood before Bill in her bra and panties.

"Do you like? Want to see more?", she said with a nervous laugh.

"Janet, you're such a tease."

Janet removed her bra. Bill put hands on her perky B-cup breasts and played with the nipples. He dropped to his knees and lowered her panties. He placed one hand between her legs and ran a finger up and down her pussy lips. She was dripping with lubrication.

"Hurry up, Bill, take your clothes off. I want to see your cock.

"God, I can't believe how big it is. Really big," as she reached out and touched it. "What next?"

"We are going to take a shower together. Then I'm going to eat your pussy. Sound OK?"

Bill turned the shower off and soaped Janet's body, paying particular attention to her breasts, pussy, and ass. Then he handed the soap to her.

"Now do me."

"Your cock is twice as big as Bobby's. Are you sure it will fit in a girl's pussy?"

"Definitely. Want to try?"

"No! Remember, you promised. No fucking. I owe that much to Bobby."

"Spread your legs a little", as he moved behind the girl.

"I'm going to put my cock between your legs. Like that", as he slid his cock back and forth along her pussy lips. He reached in front and played with her pussy and clit. He continued for several minutes.

"Bill, that feels so good. Very, very good. Move your hand faster. Faster, Bill. Oh god, I think I'm going to come."

"Oh, Oh, Oh... Thank you, thank you, thank you", she exclaimed with her very first climax.

"Now let's rinse off and get into bed. I want to fuck you with my tongue."

She lay spread eagled on the bed. "Janet, you have a fabulous body. So very sexy."

Bill brushed his lips to hers, just a hint of a kiss. Then he nibbled on her ear lobes, kissed her behind her ears, and kissed down her neck. His hands kneaded her breasts as his mouth sucked on each tit.

He knelt between her legs and slid a finger up and down between her pussy lips.

He inserted one finger into her pussy, then two, and finger fucked her. Then moving down, he placed his tongue between her lips.

Over the next several minutes Bill worked his tongue and mouth on her pussy and clit. Janet was squirming and doing some humping. Her pussy lips became red and engorged and Bill knew she was close.

He stuck two fingers in her pussy and licked her clit to send her over the top. He was rewarded with a small burst of pussy juice as she came.

"Bill, that felt so good. Oh, I loved it. You have a magic tongue. Now come up here. Kiss me."

"Janet, I'm going to taste like pussy."

"I don't care. In fact, I want to taste me. Hey, not too bad. Taking a shower first is probably a good idea, huh?

"Where's that cock of yours? There it is. I can't get over how big it is, even all floppy like this. Poor thing, hasn't had enough exercise. How about if I give you a blow job? OK? Bobby had me do it a couple of times and said I wasn't very good.. But you can show me how to do it better."

Janet was a quick learner and was rewarded with copious cum.

"Wow, that was exciting. My first successful blow job."

A quick shower and Janet was on her way home.

"Well?", Molly impatiently asked as Janet got in her car.

"It was fun."

"Is that all?"

"It was a lot of fun. Actually it was great. Fabulous. Super. I came twice!"

"Atta girl. Did you fuck?"

"Nope, he promised not to. We took a shower together and he rubbed his cock along my pussy lips while playing with my pussy. I came within a couple of minutes. My very first climax. Ever! Then we went to the bed and he ate my pussy. Let me tell you. He really knows how to satisfy a woman. I came a second time.

"Then I gave him a blow job. He showed me how and dumped a big load of cum in my mouth. I swallowed it!.

"Oh, his cock is big. A really, really big beautiful cock. I could only fit about half in my mouth. I can only imagine what it would feel like in my pussy."

"What's next? You getting together again?"

"Next Sunday, assuming you can "go shopping" with me again."

"Sure. Are you going to fuck him?"

"No, I can't bring myself to do that to Bobby. So I expect we will do the same things again. I won't be as nervous next time, though."

Sunday afternoon, Janet and Bill were again playing in the shower.

Standing behind her Bill slid his cock along her pussy lips while using his fingers to play with her pussy.

"Bill, do you want to put it in?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, do it! Before I change my mind."

Bill shifted his position to change the angle of his cock and using his fingers, pressed the head into her pussy. He slowly pumped in and out, just the head entering her.

"Feels good, Bill. You can go deeper."

His cock was now in half way.

"Janet, your pussy is so tight. It feels wonderful."

"Me too. I love how you are filling me up."

She reached between her legs to feel his cock. "It's only half way in! I can't believe how good it feels. Go deeper but slowly. Stop if I tell you."

"I'm in. Completely."

"Don't move for a moment. Let me get used to it. OK, now do some short strokes, but gently. You are way past where Bobby's cock ever gets."

Bill held Janet's hips and slowly pistoned his cock.

"God, she is so sexy", he thought as he watched his cock disappear between her legs.

Bill didn't want to cum so he limited his thrusting, using his fingers to play with her pussy and clit. She was making little whimpering sounds and then humped against him.

"I'm coming! God, it feels so good. Faster, Bill. Oh God."

Bill imbedded his cock in her pulsing pussy as she climaxed.

"Oh, my. That was great. Bill, it keeps getting better and better. I had no idea that sex could be so much fun. What's next?"

"I'm going to eat your pussy and make you cum again", as they moved to the bed.

Janet reached down and used her fingers to hold her pussy lips apart.

"Look at what you have done. My pussy is all swollen. You need to kiss it and make it better."

Bill stuck his tongue into her pussy and used it like a cock.

"Oh, that feels good. See if you can get deeper", as he flicked his tongue. Then he changed motion and licked up and down her slit. He put the palm of his hand on her mound, moving it in a circular motion to massage her clit. For several minutes he used his tongue, mouth, and fingers. Her pussy was leaking juices which he diligently lapped up.

"Go faster with your tongue. Hurry! Oh, that's so good. Oh my...

"That was so intense. I need to catch my breath."

"Ready to be fucked again?

"Yes! Do it."

Bill mounted her doggy style. She was so wet that one thrust and all eight inches were in.

"Feels good, Bill. Fuck me!"

He alternated short strokes with longer strokes. He had learned not to rush or go too fast, especially early on. He placed his left hand between her pussy lips to keep his cock head in alignment with her hole. That way he could pull completely out and then back in on each stroke. Foamy fluid covered his cock as the tempo increased. Janet started to climax and he held his cock deep and blasted a big load of cum. They laid side by side for a moment, catching their breaths. Janet fondled his softening cock.

"Yes! It feels like you really filled my pussy. Now will you eat my pussy again? I want to watch you lick and suck out your cum."

"Where did you get such an idea? I thought you were so innocent."

"Watching porn. This girl was in bed with two guys. After one guy filled her pussy she made her boyfriend clean her up. I watched that video over and over. Will you do it for me?"

Janet spread her legs and pulled Bill's head into her crotch.

"Come on, Bill. Taste yourself."

Cum was dribbling from between her pussy lips. "Can you see it, Bill? Here, let me squeeze some more out", as she worked her pussy. A large glob appeared.

"Lap it up but don't swallow yet. Let me see it on your tongue. Wow, you got a bunch. OK, you can swallow. Now get the rest. Don't miss any.

"Now fuck me with your tongue like you did earlier. Make me cum."

Bill had to work a little harder this time but was rewarded with another climax by Janet.

"Hold me, Bill. Hold me tight. Damn, I would love to stay the rest of day. But Molly is probably already on her way. They had spent almost an hour in the shower and bed.

"Would you mind if I told Molly what we are doing? Four times! I can't believe it. You are a fabulous lover. I really have to thank her. She's the one that encouraged me to hook up with you.

"And I think she wants to go out with you."

"You don't mind sharing?"

"Of course not. I'm married so that limits what we can do. She's a very sexy girl with more experience than me. I would expect she's quite a tiger in bed. And I already bragged about your big cock. That got her attention."

"Janet, you're quite the match maker", Bill responded with a laugh. "She's very good looking and I think has a nice body. Could be fun. Are we getting together next Sunday?"

"I want to but I'm becoming a little concerned with Bobby. Too many "shopping" trips with Molly might raise questions. Maybe I could ask my sister to front for me. But I'd have to clue her in. Let me think about that.

"Oh, there's Molly. I've got to go."

********************

"Well?"

"It was fun."

"That's what you said last time. Tell me!"

"It was really fun. Really, really fun. First we took a shower. I asked him to put his cock in me and he did."

"I thought you said no fucking?"

"Yeah, that's what I said. But his cock felt so good sliding along my pussy lips. I though if it feels that good, what must it feel like inside."

"And?"

"And we fucked in the shower. I came. My first ever with a cock.

"And then we moved to the bed and he ate my pussy. I came again.

And then he fucked me, doggy style. I came again.

"And then he ate my pussy again. And I came."

"He ate your pussy after fucking you? Did he pull out or shoot his stuff in you?"

"The second time he filled my pussy and then cleaned me up with his tongue. I got the idea from a porn video and asked him to do it. Surprised me that he lapped it all up. I loved it."

"Wow, that's really something. I've never had a boyfriend that would do that. And you came four times? Unbelievable. Two weeks ago you had never had a climax. Now four in one afternoon! Lucky girl!"

"That cock of his is something else! He could be in porn. Oh, and I also told him he should hook up with you. He thinks you are really sexy. Give him a call and get together."

"You don't mind?"

"Course not. You're my best friend so I'm sharing the wealth, so to speak."

A couple of days went by.

"Bill, this is Molly, Janet's friend. I was hoping we could get together sometime. Interested?"

"Get together like you mean sex? You bet. When would you like to meet?"

NerdySex
NerdySex
797 Followers
12