Tales of Dark Souls - Laurentius

Story Info
In the great swamp, the pyromancer meets an amphibian girl
1.9k words
4.39
30.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
173 Followers

He knew where he wanted to go. Already an outcast, Laurentius pressed deeper into the unknown regions of the great swamp, hoping to find some sign, some indication of where the great witches would be. Lordran was the answer, but the path to those forgotten lands was elusive and strange. As long as he kept to the swamps, he was at least in familiar territory, and could rely on himself to survive.

Lost in thought, he came to the edge of a large pond, nearly a lake. Despite being so close to the water, he noted that there were few insects around, and little in the way of bird song. This instinctively set him on edge, and he mentally prepared himself for the worst. Scanning the dark thick water of the pond, he became aware that he wasn't alone, and that figures were coming up from the water's depths towards him.

The heads that bobbed on the water's surface looked deceptively human, with wild green hair and half submerged faces. Safe on the shore of the pond, Laurentius watched them, as they watched him. It was hard to know who was afraid of who at that moment, but fear quickly melted away as it became apparent that neither side was immediately threatening violence. There seemed to be some motion of excitement, except for the one in the middle of the group, who remained still and staring.

The others suddenly swam away, disappearing into the brackish water, leaving only the one. Laurentius stood in place, wary for attack from the sides, but he could detect no such movement. Instead, the one who remained slowly came forward, revealing a little more of her head. She was certainly a female of her species, with a delicate face and long elfin ears. He eyes were more human than amphibian, but with deep red irises that stared at him unflinchingly.

He wasn't afraid, in as much as he knew the creatures of the swamp, and was confident in his pyromantic spells to protect him. Instead, he knelt down, looking at the strange green woman with kind open eyes, wondering if he could draw her closer. More of her head emerged from the water as she did so, exposing her face and elegant long neck. Her expression was hard to read; curious, yes, but also intent and purposeful. Did she expect such an encounter? Had she met humans before?

Now the humanoid amphibian was close to the shore, the soft earth squelching as her body fully left the pond. She clearly bore no weapons, or indeed clothing of any kind. This didn't mean she was harmless, of course, but so far she was showing no signs of aggression.

He was fascinated by the various red tribal markings across her entire body; circles, lines, small arcane symbols. He knew that the skin of small amphibians in the swamp was very sensitive, and various paints and pigments were almost always poisonous to such creatures. More to the point, this was evidence of intelligence and culture. She was no mere monster, but a representative of an entire race he'd never encountered before.

Stepping forward, it looked at him intensely with those unsettling red eyes of hers. It was a strange thing to realize, but he was struck by her beauty; not just in the way an animal could be said to be beautiful, but as a woman is beautiful. Her naked body, slender and sleek, could have passed for a dancer's despite her translucent greenish skin and the gill slits along her sides. Her hair too was green, like unkempt swamp weed, but fairly short, and framed her face in a way that was actually quite pretty.

He reached out, gently brushing her cheek with the back of his hand. She smiled, crouching closer, taking hold of his hand with her own. He was momentarily taken aback by the sight of her thick, padded fingertips and the webbing between her individual fingers. The biology was logical, of course, and the moment of revulsion passed. Instead, he smiled back at her, even as she knelt between his legs, and he could now smell her scent. It was not an unpleasant smell, at least not to Laurentius who spent so much of this life now in the swamps. Indeed, it was reassuringly familiar.

Still tenderly gripping his hand, the creature suddenly leaned forward, and before he could react, kissed him hard on the lips. His eyes widened, but he didn't fight her off. Slippery and soft, her lips were unlike those of any woman he'd ever been with. He kissed her back, choosing not to think, but to simply enjoy the moment. Encouraged by his reaction, she pressed her tongue towards his; a slender agile organ that teased and tasted him, alive with an energy all its own.

Freeing his hand from hers, he pressed it to her chest, brazenly feeling her small rounded breasts in his palm. She made a small noise of approval, even as his thumb sought the rosy circle of her nipple. The creature began rummaging at his clothes, seeking to expose the bare skin of his broad chest. Being cold blooded, he realized she must be very attracted to his body heat. He freed himself from her embrace long enough to undo his belt, deciding there was little harm in sharing himself with this thing.

With unrepressed glee she helped strip him of his pyromancer's robes, caressing his naked skin with her thin webbed fingers. He laughed, and she seemed to laugh in turn. Getting naked with this inhuman girl was almost certainly the silliest, most spontaneous thing he'd ever done. Even as he was taking off his books she was already tugging on his underpants to get them down off his hips. Her eagerness to get him naked was funny and charming, but even then he wasn't entirely certain as to her motives.

Smiling, she said nothing, but lowered her head to his lap and extended that wriggling, impressive tongue. He cried out in surprise, flinching as it wrapped itself around the base of his organ. Her eyes locked on his, arms holding his chest down as her mobile tongue squeezed and tugged with impatient skill, urging him into rude erection.

Laurentius swallowed hard, having never experienced anything quite like this; no human woman had such unique anatomy to stimulate him with. Once again caressing her naked breast, she let him fondle her while she massaged his cock, the tip of her tongue deliberately sliding back and forth across his sensitive glans.

Content with the results of her work, she retracted her tongue and crouched over him, kissing him once again. As her body warmed from his body heat, she was galvanized, moving against him with barely suppressed lust. His hand glided across her sides, over her gills to her waist, seeking the space between her legs, instinctively curious. The creature had no hair except what was on her head, and as he cupped her perfectly smooth pubis, his fingers gingerly probed into the seeping slit that defined her most intimate parts.

She made another sound of approval, kissing his cheek and neck, her tongue moving across his skin as he probed inside her, effectively fucking her with two stiff fingers. Her tail, which he'd previously barely noticed dangling from the end of her spine, grew hard and erect all its own, standing tall in a slight curve over her back almost two feet in length. He didn't know what it meant, but the phallic nature of its appearance and reaction was suggestive. Before too long, the thing seemed impatient with Laurentius' teasing and removed his hand from her privates. She now had something else in mind.

The creature positioned herself above his erect member, the slit between her legs quivering and slightly dripping. Laurentius felt a moment of panic, not at all certain of the wisdom in being conjugal with something not-human. He had little choice in any event; she was as strong as she was tawny, and she forced herself down on his shaft. Laurentius gasped into her shoulder at the sudden feeling of being inside her, her vagina slick and tight but not wholly unlike a human woman's. For her part, she threw her head back as he filled her insides, reveling in the deep penetration of his warm member.

Leaning in, she sought his lips for another kiss, a webbed foot hooking around the back of his calf for purchase as she began to ride him. He folded her into his arms, accepting her kiss, fingers running through her silky green hair. She felt less cool to the touch than when she first embraced him, her body having absorbed the heat from this body, each of their hearts now racing.

The creature's elongated tongue probed deep, sliding to the very entrance of his throat. Laurentius caught his breath, stifling the instinct to recoil, allowing her to fill his mouth in this most obscene way. In fact he had no choice; he was firmly locked in the amphibian girl's embrace, his member so deeply lodged within her he believed he could feel her cervix on his glans.

He didn't want to pull away. Yes he felt light headed from not being able to breathe, but that only intensified the rush of pleasure. He clutched at her unnaturally slick skin as the moment of bliss broke upon him, hips rising from the wet ground as the first jets of semen spilled into her. She made a yelping sound, intensely aware of his hot fluid suddenly spilling into her womb. Tail quivering, the creature let loose with an ejaculation of its own. Amphibian semen spilled thickly from the bulbous tip, raining down their conjoined legs and onto the ground.

In the aftermath of their orgasm, the creature withdrew her tongue, permitting him a deep welcoming breath of air. She seemed out of breath herself, looking down their bodies to where his organ still remained within her, slowly softening and wet from their combined juices. She looked into his eyes, her expression inscrutable, gently laying a hand on his chest as she raised herself up to let him slide out of her.

It seemed useless to say anything. He lay a hand on cheek, but the moment of intimacy was all too brief as she withdrew from his embrace and slid back into the pond. There was hardly a glance back from her, and as she disappeared under the surface of the dark water, Laurentius wondered at the meaning of this encounter.

***

The others thronged around the chosen as she returned to the cave. Just from her scent they could tell what had transpired. Wasting little time, the chosen clamored over to the small pool of clear water at the back of the small cavern. Crouching over it on all fours, her eyes closed tight with effort. Her body visibly shuddered as the slit between her legs became loose and wide. Within moments, a long string of small white objects poured out, the slimy pearls landing safely in the water.

The others smiled and watched with approval. These fertilized eggs were not like the others, though they looked the same. They were special, and the tadpoles they eventually released would be the next step of their continuing evolution towards the humanity that they all instinctively, unknowingly craved.

END

Akito01
Akito01
173 Followers