Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 01

Story Info
A day in a dark elf town. Whips, nudity and chains, oh my!
7.4k words
4.51
23.4k
51
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After peace was settled, every monster girl race was free to commit their mischief and kinks.

Such was the time of dark elves, after the peace treaty was signed, who could pursue their arts and culture, as well as indulge themselves in pleasures of the flesh and their little joys of plantation life.

Plantations and mines would be worked by other monster girls, or human slaves, obviously. Not out of laziness: each Dark Elf only made custom industry, deeply stubborn, and unsuited to mass, faceless labor. Any Dark Elf crafts shop had a fiercely customized set of items across the world. Not one were alike.

And this was the one of the last Dark Elf run cities after the crusades, when they learned a harsh lesson not to be overtly cruel.

It was a secluded little city, half above ground, half below for security. Purple stone mined from the bowels of earth was the foundation of the building shaped by magic and fairy fire lighting them at night. It was a dark city of delights, where the dark elves lived in peace with their slaves. The slaves would clean, build wooden structures and do the labor such as cooking, mining, and sometimes smithing, though dark elves themselves favored their own hands in the production of chains, harnesses and bondage equipment to keep their property in line.

That didn't of course, go without saying that they didn't accept visitors. They just preferred visitors with chains or leather collars, tightly controlled.

They welcomed even human ones. The dark elves needed humans, especially men for inseminating their now all-female population, to produce babies, the joy of their mothers and the human nannies.

It was a cozy, dominant life under a harsh, but fair mistress.

Captured humans, monster girls in debt, and even some willing humans were not far from the auction block for the discriminating buyer, the flesh markets of the Dokkalvar always eager to present the best naked flesh for their citizens. Slaves for the wineyards, mines and homes were always in demand, as well as for homes that wanted a human nanny to school and take care of dark elf daughters.

Young Dark Elf girls *loved* homely Frankish nannies. Ask one, harass her maid. You won't get out of town alive unless you beg for mercy.

****

"Slave processing complete. Health shots administered, psych counseling and calming draught given. Please, would you raise your buttocks a bit?"

Keri loved her job, inspecting newly "acquired workers" for health checks was the cherry on top of the cream. What counted for her conscience sated with regular health checks, anti-abuse guidelines and counseling, all she had to do was to stamp naked human and monster bodies with the magical ink for their new life amongst pretty pointed ears and high heels.

The soft ink stamp in Keri's deft hands pressed on the soft, chubby ass cheek of the naked human woman leashed to her aunt's hands, chain rattling. The ink made a soft, wet sound as it stamped the woman's ass with a simple merchandise declaration:

SLAVE, with a stylish S

She took a small pen and wrote on her log:

"Property of Ash Mansion, one human female, 32. Fertile, caramel skin, measures..."

The human woman didn't even flinch, looking at the slave stamp appearing on her ass, kneeling on all fours, naked, her breasts dangling naked from her chest showing a little flab. She was over thirty years of age, stripped to the skin when she was taken in by Keri's aunt, and tamed after a rigorous session of BDSM. Obviously a human adventuress that started to explore this parts of the woods, she was subdued and took to her new role quite well after the strict genealogical and sexual mores of Lescatie. Smiling, she patted the human woman's head, feeling her sweaty hair and skin before motioning her to stand, don a pair of white boots, skirt and a scanty tunic. The human woman gratefully dressed herself, blushing red, as her aunt caressed the human woman's cheek, and took her leash to follow her.

"Let's get you settled in, Caramel. My daughters are so eager to hear from human lands. Think you can entertain the little ones with your tales? And I have a baby who could suckle on these treasures, our slender bodies only so much for child rearing."

Carmen was her name. The human woman licked her lips and nodded, keeping wisely quiet as she was given a new name, unconsciously holding her breasts. Her new mistress chided her. "Don't worry. Just because you were cursed by infertility does not mean we won't sculpt you to be a second mother for my babies. I promised you this."

"It will be a safe, happy life..." Caramel, once Carmen, thought, holding Keri's aunt's hand, neck leashed like a puppy.

"Next!...Who the hell are you to step inside...are you crazy?"

It was a strange day for the customs officer Keri, the young dark elf. A young human girl had entered their town and wanted to settle. She was either stupid, or desperate to seek refuge in a dark elven town, dressed in her wizard robes and armed with a staff topped with a sapphire.

She was quite chubby, bespectacled with wide, black horn rimmed glasses showing a pair of bright black eyes under her hood. The robes showed ample flesh, breasts that had grown fat, hips bulging under the skirt.

Her face was hopeful, scared, and quite cute, Keri found.

"Hello..." She spoke timidly, clutching her staff. "I came to register and apply for..."

Keri held her nose, adjusting her small glasses. This could be fun, or end up blowing up the whole town if the wizard girl was an agent or would go awry with her magic.

"Dumb ass...You know humans can only wield magic here if they work at magic loom or industries, and you come in barging with a staff? I'm going to have the guards beaten..." She grumbled, making her flinch. The fat wizard girl whimpered, earning a tired sigh.

"Give me your staff before someone sees it." She held out her hand, which the wizard girl filled with the staff with an afraid exclamation.

"I didn't mean anything bad." She apologized profusely. Keri just nodded, adjusting her books and glasses.

"I see. So what brings you to Violet Town? Trade? Visitation? Manumission?" She questioned the human girl: " You got some courage to come in alone, unescorted. Interesting."

"Um... I'm Shiri." The human girl spoke, taking a seat. "I have nowhere else to go when my tower was torched by the human mob..." She mumbled on.

"I see." Keri nodded with sympathy. "Do you have an invitation? Papers?" Keri asked, opening a log book. The wizard girl just shook her head.

Keri smiled. This was only a one-way trip then, best take care of the fat human girl. Smiling, the dark elf stood up, standing a foot taller than her without sitting. Adjusting her purple leather officer outfit, she approached the human girl, and took out a few medical tools from a bag.

"I understand. Then, you acknowledge that we *do* take in humans with a certain entrance fee, price if you will, to live under our watchful eye. And I do need to watch you, miss...Shiri..." She licked her lips. "I believe the transition will be easy for you unless you have five hundred gold coins. Seeing you don't have the fee...well, you will be enslaved with a start-up indenture of five hundred gold coins."

"W-what transition?" Shiri stammered, wiping her forehead.

Keri smiled. "You must be hot in here. We need to search you for any contraband. Please take off those robes, poor thing, you must be sweating." Smiling, she advanced on the girl and took her hat in her hands. "I'll write only three hundred if you go along nicely."

Shiri gulped, and nodded, her eyes tearing eliciting sympathy from the dark elf.

Shivering, the human girl stood up, taking off her cloak, and slowly, unbuttoned her robes. Keri licked her lips: the human girl was curvy in all the right places, breasts and butt not too out of shape. That one would be fun.

Slowly, Keri helped the human girl take off her clothes, slowly taking off every bit, and inspecting them. "Clear. May I have your underwear as well?"

"But..." Shiri stammered, shivering. Smiling, Keri just gave her a big hug.

"You are a courageous girl. You came this far, so why stop? I can have you seized, but I would prefer if you came willingly... My aunt and sisters are a bit harsh with paddles and whips, though if you are into that kind of things..." She grinned.

Shiri licked her lips, swallowing hard and deciding to tell her story. "My headmistress was very harsh with the training, beating and whipping for slights. You see..." She sighed, taking her bra off, and revealing soft melons tipped with dark, engorged nipples, soft white orbs that showed a bit of red welts.

Keri smiled, understanding the girl's addiction for a leather whip at night.

"She would suspend the worst students by the wrists, on a magic diagram, and slowly whip our backs, breasts, even..."

"Pussy?" Keri grinned.

Shiri nodded, earning a shush and a hug.

"It's natural to yearn after the whip's kiss. Perhaps it's why you came here? I too, know the crack of leather against the soft skin, the scream that blesses the pain. I understand. *We* understand." She hooked a finger around the big, white panties, pulling it aside to reveal Shiri completely naked, her exposed body shivering in the candlelight.

"Aww...your headmistress must be a failure for discipline." Keri rubbed a clear ointment on the scars alongside her buttocks. "Pain must be cleaned with pleasure in equal amount. She really must love abusing hardworking girls." Her black hand caressed Shiri's cheek, wiping a tear. "We don't abuse. We teach how lovely it is here." She hugged the fat girl, squeezing her breasts, legs and buttocks, savoring the soft fat under her hands.

"Of course, we would ABSOLUTELY love a whipping girl, if you would appreciate the position. For too long did our traditions go neglected, say, how lovely would it be to have a public slave chained to the block, to be played with, whipped to the music and pleasure of our citizens...think you can do this? It's a rather amusing, easy existence. All you need to do is to relax in your suspension. Our daughters could practice on your chubby body all day long..."

She knew Shiri had become addicted to pain. Whips. Paddles. Hands. Eventually kisses, and maybe, a strong stud to impregnate the fertile body Keri saw before her.

Shiri forgot all the alternatives. She could be a maid, a worker, a weaver or even a gentle teacher to human and dark elf children. Why not? Her mind was already scared witless at the lynching attempt, and could only yearn for a strong, harsh keeper in her soul.

Yet Keri knew what she desired, the crack of the public whip, a throwback to her old education under an evil and dark enchantress. Shiri was too human to admit it so early: Keri had to encourage her to take her true calling, a flesh canvas to be made into a work of art, under pain and love of dark elves.

She was prime fat and flesh to be sold, and Keri would take her in for a new, happier life where her life would never be threatened by prudishness and superstition.

"I can take it."

"I'm SO happy for you!" Keri kissed Shiri's nose. "Idle talk aside, I need to process you so my mother can take you to be sold." Shiri gulped. "Don't worry, she *understands* girls like you. Now, a health check. We can't have a prime human girl like you going sick. Tell me, have you had any diseases, or your family have any of note, like Spon Plague, Rockjoint, or Deathbellow?"

"No..." Shiri held her breasts and crotch with her hands, making Keri smile.

"I see. Please sit on the scale, I need to weigh and measure your body. All property..." She grinned. "...must be cared and healed properly. Especially living property who need our care and guidance. Still, please, drink this potion." She handed the girl a potion that bubbled, a disease curative.

Shiri drank it all down, enjoying the taste.

"I made it myself, adding root berry and wine. I am glad you enjoyed it."

Shiri was a cute little naked human girl now, eager to serve. Trembling, she sat on the scale, accepting the measuring tape around her nipples, enjoying the soft fabric as Keri measured her.

"Big..." Keri gulped. "How come human women have such great breasts...well, I guess you'd make an ideal wet-nurse one day. Your waist..." She taped her waist with a gentle hand, patting her legs.

"Childbearing hips indeed..." Keri was amused with the new slave's reactions.

"I am going to check you for virginity. I know, not a modern tradition but... Please bear with me. Could you spread your legs and relax?"

Shiri nodded, blushing, laid down on the huge bronze scale, and spread her legs, looking up, face deep red. That elicited a giggle from the dark elf official:

"You are so shy and cute!"

Slowly, Keri donned a glove, lubricated them with a clear oil and gently inserted a finger between the chubby girl's legs, until she found a clear obstruction of the hymen.

"Ah..."

She was pleased with what she found. Old fashioned dark elf mothers loved human virgins for the purity and innocence it brought.

"My, virgin? I envy that. We dark elves *NEED* sex often, it must be liberating to be free from the need for sex every day, don't you think?"

Shiri, her legs splayed wide open defenseless as her most intimate spot was inspected, just blushed beet red and bit her lips. "I guess..." It felt awkward, inspected and checked for virginity when hundreds of dark elves went in and out, not even sparing a glance at the customs booth number 4. For them, it was another volunteer, a new mother in future, all the better for everyone.

Around her, hundreds came in and out, often bringing in coffles of gagged, blindfolded men and women, other monster girls, stripped as much as possible, chained to each other by the neck and hands as Keri processed the newcomer. A steady caravan of bodies were taken in by the dozen every hour, such was the need of the dark elf ladies and their fields.

Shiri relaxed. It was a circle of life, every body and flesh one way or other processed. Suddenly, the gentle fingers between her pink folds felt so natural. Some owned, some served, and Shiri was unfortunate to serve...

Maybe for now. After all, Dark Elves let their slaves keep tips and rewards, allowing them to buy their way free...after years of service of course, with them growing accustomed to the new life, who wanted to leave anyway? Human Inquisition would tear their hairs at the rate of disappearances and refusals to return.

It was nature's law and chance that she came here, inspected like meat and processed. She slowly swallowed, accepting her fate. Another anonymous slave to work for the perverted monster girls, most perverted of all: Dark Elves.

"Virgin, overweight..."

Shiri flinched, making Keri smile apologetically. "We'll handle that."

"...motherly and highly intelligent. I am glad you came here, Slave #18453, Shiri..." Keri smiled with a bright flash of her teeth. "You are cute..."

Shiri, laying like a piece of meat on the scale, swallowed. "T-thanks?"

Keri threw her head back and laughed.

"Now, dress up, and follow me. My mother will take you in to the market."

"Market..." The naked girl swallowed.

"You will be sold, though I'm sure it will be the Town Administration for the whipping girl duty..."

"Oh my..." Shiri's big black eyes widened when Keri lifted her, knelt, and stuck a small magic ink stamp on her chubby butt.

SLAVE

"MOM!" Keri shouted to a pile of books. "We have a new volunteer. Can you take her for a tour before the slave market takes her?"

Shiri, now wearing half of her clothes, cloak taken away, saw a tall, mature dark elf lady emerge from the pile of books. She wore a skimpy librarian's robe, with no bra visible.

"Hmm? Oh hello!" She smiled brightly at the now dressed Shiri, extending a hand holding silvery handcuffs. "Could you put these on? Strict rules: non-resident human slaves need to be cuffed and leashed, laws, I know. A bother for a young lady like you."

She shook Shiri's hands, motioning for her to hold her wrists out. Clinking, she locked the handcuffs, attached a leather collar around her white, chubby neck.

"What a cutie did you find, Keri. Come." She pulled Shiri's neck leash. "Let's go for a walk before we deal with your new life. I'm Alexandra, by the way."

****

Shiri found herself gulping. The Dark Elves were lewd beyond measure. The city's entrance rattled with an endless chain of captives, each shocked by the sex and sounds, endlessly being lead to buildings and markets. The buildings bustled with life and sex, and industry for the hard working prudish humans. Money and sex flew like a river through the lewdest town of the Reik.

Slave markets, brothels, taverns, public utilities operated by muscled male and female humans like mills was a sight to shock her on the spot. Buildings were being hewn and erected by naked Red Oni women, sweaty and nude, as mortar, brick, purple stone and wood collided with power and lust. Shiri passed a group of Red Oni slaves, mature women, lounging nude and being massaged by their smiling overseers with fragrant oils. A dark elf kissed a Red Oni girl's horn and hugged her with the Red Oni hugging back.

"I love lunch breaks..." The Red Oni gasped, eating a turkey drumstick. Her overseer, an older dark elf smiled, wiping her sweat with her hands and a towel, adoring her red, muscled bulk.

"Kanabi, you *are* a hard working girl. I think I'll treat you to a bath house tonight with the best men in town!"

"THANK YOU!" The Red Oni kissed her overseer's cheek. Not a whip in sight for them, no need when sex was supplied to hungry monster girls.

Brothels of men, public sex, public nudity of every race when possible, was rampant. A dark elf was seated on a barrel, her lower half naked. She was locked in a kiss with her male slave, thrusting between her thighs with wild abandon as she moaned in her mouth. Squealing, the dark elf clasped her slender legs around him as he shuddered, spending his loins inside the slut's chocolate womb. On the ground, a dark elf female was naked, held by a leash on her neck by burly human slaves, fucking her vigorously, her buttocks clapping as people went by ignoring the human's thrusts. She *was* the mistress...It just felt good for her to be treated as a cheap sex slave for a day.

Grunting, another slave waved a long, dark penis before the salivating dark elf who took it like a sausage inside her mouth, cheeks bulging and breeding like a bitch.

Next to them, a tavern ran by naked young human girls bustled, the nude waitresses calmly bringing food and drinks to the dark elf patrons, who watched a well dressed dark elf woman and an even better, more conservatively dressed human servant girl singing in a high pitched song. A mature Kitsune with pure white fur played a harp with her tails, adding to the music.

Shiri tilted her head: nudity and fashion taste went so well together. When she looked up, even Kayra, Keri's mother and her new guide laughed, waiting.

"Wha?"

"What the flying...gods..." Shiri's eyes grew.

The lighting furniture were...girls.

The chandeliers were wooden frames, with naked human girls tied by their wrists and ankles to each, grunting under the weight of the lamps. One woman's nipples sagged under the weight of the gas lamp, and the heat reddening her skin. Too bad she couldn't talk: a large candle was jammed in her mouth, another pair jammed inside her anus and vagina as she helplessly dangled over the crowd.

A naked dark elf female, a rare slave, was fastened to a cross, her toned, sweating black body gleaming with magic lamps feeding off her skin, stuck with needles to her body. A dark elf patron kissed her lips and twisted a nipple, adjusting the lighting. Their dinner came, a naked waitress swinging her hips as she brought a plate full of fruits and kissed the patron's cheek.