Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 03

Story Info
A human girl visits Dark Elf Town and discovers lewd things.
14.4k words
4.7
15k
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[Small scenes of sex, small bondage rich plots with many minor characters}}

The entrance to the Dark Elf Town was in sight.

Yet as moths are drawn to flame, so are humans drawn to the dark pleasures of the dark elf towns. After all, some may be known to *desire* to get burnt. And who were the dark elves, the best perverts of monster empire, if not willing to grant some their best wishes?

So the two guards protecting an entrance tunnel to their secluded city merely raised brows at the haggardly looking girl in robes, chuckled, and ignored her as she entered.

The human girl's mission had just started, visiting the most perverted monster species' cities for delivering papers and wizardry designs. Her mind was worried. Human Empire of Lescatie didn't send mail to the Monster Girl Reik...much. And these were often disposable boys and girls.

Celedwin's worries would soon be mixed with arousal. The tunnel led to a small series of booths covering the exit to the city behind the mountains. Behind them, the bustle of the strangely hidden city was audible. Celedwin was amazed. Whether through magic or trickery, no one could find this city from above.

The dark elf commissar, a tall female with a bored expression as she entered a booth with papers in hand, exclaimed.

"Papers please."

Celedwin was the researcher sent by her Wizard's Tower to meet with Yuki-Onna and Dark Elf wizards about water purification and ice magic, and send letters to dignitaries about more diplomatic relations in the future.

What she found was debauchery and dark fun that was quite the culture shock.

The commissar wore a scandalous outfit, with no underwear under her cloak and skimpy armor, a tuft of white hair between her legs visible, wearing black leather boots with a coiled whip at her side.

She gulped. Her small leather shoes looked paltry compared to luxury leather boots and beautiful purple silk many dark elves wore. Her robes, brown and cheap, and her wooden staff made many dark elves giggle: she looked more the shepherd than wizard.

And slaves. Dear Chief God, dark elves had slaves everywhere. The Commissar herself had a naked brunette no older than twenty, holding a tray of refreshments. The human girl's eyes were blindfolded, her ears were muffled and her mouth was gagged for security purposes so that she could not see, hear or speak critical information. With gentle nudges from he owner she would hold out drinks, and quietly stand at attention when idle. But the Commissar didn't look cruel: she gently poked and led the girl's arm, taking a cocktail or snack whenever she felt like it, and gently pushed her back to her post where her neck was chained with a soft, pink, fluffy collar.

Celedwin found it darkly erotic. To be like a beast, poked and prodded, politely holding out drinks and small scones on a tray, led by blind fumbling. And this was just the tip of the iceberg. Dark elves constantly raided for slaves, now diminishing since peace was signed with the humans, and they could only bring in bandits and pirates, or opportunist raiders that found themselves at the tip of a spear.

The cost of their mercy was servitude, which the disarmed banditry grugdingly complied.

Every moment, dark elf women, all armored and wearing big smiles, led a coffle of human men and women, naked or underdressed, ankles chained to each other and hands tied in front of them, slouching, towards the city.

It was a shock for her, hundreds per minute being marched to the town, into the markets where no doubt they'd be sold to the monsters. Her headmistress warned her not to interfere, just observe. Fraterni Caritas, the human empire's religious charity would take care of buybacks, not a dumb human girl with idealistic eyes.

"Move." A dark elf ordered as they kept walking slowly in chains, a single file of nude women and men,, heads down, mouths gagged and eyes blindfolded.

Celedwin could not tear her eyes from the men's erect penises, all shaven clean. The women's pussies showed varying degrees of wetness, caused by the humiliation. Demon Energy, she guessed.

Monster girls used their ambient succubus energy to melt minds with pleasure, and draw them into compliance. Oh well...

Turning around, she jumped at the next booth's occupants. Another shock was waiting for her.

Nearly every Dark Elf was accompanied by beautiful human boys and girls wearing very skimpy clothes, like personal attendants, recorders and porters...or pets.

Celedwin gulped when she saw an elegant dark elf lady pull on a thin chain leash, leading an utterly naked human girl carrying a backpack full of papers. Wearing nothing and lot caring, the girl was recording everything her mistress said with a happy expression on a notepad. She happily smiled and nodded at Celedwin, whose eyes widened, and got back to noting her mistress' words and bargains.

The young human girl's breasts were a double D with golden pierced nipples, a narrow waist that was obviously molded by corsets, with a round, full ass. Celedwin felt like a tiny boy compared to the curvy feminine girl who dutifully noted her mistress' words, and handed her appropriate documents whenever she spoke an order like the perfect secretary.

Though leashed like a dog, she was happy, with her right asscheek clearly showing a tattoo with big black letters in contrast to her milk white skin. The letters were in a simplistic font, simply saying:

"SLAVE."

Celedwin blushed hard when they entered the city and disappeared, the dark elf lady gesturing about a few things and telling her young girl slave to take note, indicating the speech was about business. The girl, her blonde hair cropped short like a boy, noted happily.

"Purpose of visit?" The dark elf asked her.

"Magical research and diplomacy." Celedwin politely answered. "I am sent by High Tower of Teladrus." Inside her brain, fireworks were blazing however.

"I see." The Dark Elf smiled. "Celedwin, age twenty one. Congratulations on graduating in less than two decades, my kin studies until fifty at least." She stamped her passport. "Duration of visit?"

"I didn't think of that...I wasn't informed." Worry creeped her veins until the dark elf laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Relax. You can stay as much as three months. Question's for security purposes."

Dark elves were like humans with pointy eared extremely beautiful women with chocolate dark skin. Celedwin found herself quite distracted by her smile.

"Mmm...Several weeks?"

Nodding, the dark elf pulled out a small seal, signed it, and put in her passport.

"Tourist Visa, three months. Any longer requires certificate of residence or...well..."

Celedwin gulped hard, her young face sweating. "S-slave...?"

The dark elf nodded, smiling. "Yes, stamp of slavery, an assigned owner, or someone vouching for your residence like a companion. Do not worry, we will talk more when you want to make such a decision if any. Our slavery safeguards have legalized the trade and made it...as your kin says...humane? Plus I'm sure you would find a sponsor for residence anyway, cute wizard like you..." She kept her hair tied in a bun above her, smiling politely as she scribbled. "...would always find a friend to vouch for your conduct."

She handed Celedwin her passport.

"That settles all. I am obliged to inform you about our laws and customs. Are you consenting to be held accountable?"

"Yes." Celedwin nodded, bowing. The dark elf smiled with earnest approval.

"Keep your visit polite, and avoid interfering with our monster citizens and their human property. If you want to manumit one, speak to our Servitude Minister first, she'll strike a bargain. You'll find out that we are a peaceful folk, and treat our human property kindly."

Celedwin straightened herself up: "I...noticed they looked quite happy."

"You have no idea...Should you wish to learn more, ask the slave market for brochure and training programs we offer volunteers." The commissar winked, handing her her passport. "Nearest human majority tavern is the Centaur's Heart, three streets right past the Charity Fountain. Please, have a safe and fun visit." She nodded at the human wizard.

Celedwin politely thanked her and exited the booth, and into the Town of Dark Elves.

Like bacon out of pan, and into the fire, this was crazy.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The monsters were friendly, at least. A guard was even waiting for her, a young dark elf shook her hand in advance and welcomed her amiably.

"Welcome, visitor! We don't get to see many free humans visiting us: must be our customs." Celedwin smiled politely and bowed.

"Yes, I need to head to the Centaur's Heart, it's been a long trek and my load is heavy."

The guard happily obliged, her young elfin face splitting into a grin.

"Of course. Head past the Charity Fountain and turn right. And be careful. Mouse girl pickpockets soared last week, and my sisters can be...individually enterprising about a beautiful human like you."

Celedwin froze. "You mean I can be kidnapped into slavery?"

"It's a possibility, though we don't need females much. If you were a boy, I'd warn you more strictly, any unclaimed fertile penis is a precious commodity. But we are protective of visitors, and they'd have to answer to the Captain. Of course they take the risks, especially when many dark elf ladies now maintain shared apartment they rent out to visitors. We...love human company not out of pleasure, but also out of necessity. Without human fluids and pleasure, we starve. Literally."

Celedwin felt a bit of pang of conscience at these words. "Really?"

"You didn't know?" The guard raised her brows, and her pointy ears stood up in amazement. "Without human mana, we wither and die past the age of eighteen. Technically we live but..." She sighed, now wearing an air of melancholy.

"I did not know...No one in Lescatie..."

The dark elf guard's face was serious, long, chocolate colored ears drooping. "Yes, honestly...I swear it's true. Be careful who invites you for tea, though a lot of poorer dark elves I personally know might need some."

"It would be better if they let go, you know." Celedwin frowned. "Keeping a human like a pet...it is still so *wrong*."

The guard shrugged. "Better than dying of lack of mana, miss. Say, I am off-duty in five minutes. Mind if I accompany you to the tavern? You look frail and cute, and I'm rightfully feared as a "beat cop" in this neighborhood."

That Celedwin gladly accepted. A guard at her side would prevent any misadventures...

...Like the comic books she secretly read: "Mamono Slavers! Extra HERETICAL edition."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I'm Kerala." The guard told her as they went into the town.

"Celedwin." She replied, enjoying the sights.

Dark elves KNEW how to decorate a town. Statues, banners and colorful flowers dotted the streets, tended by scantily clad human girls and boys. With the extra labor, the town was made beautiful, and being fair mistresses, they let everyone, even slaves enjoy the nature and beauty of the city.

And an interesting point for Celedwin: Beautiful naked statues dotted the plazas.

Some statues were paid extra attention by a strangely alluring Medusa, wearing sunglasses, her serpent body coiled around a statue as she dusted the female form's legs, waist, and lovingly, her face. Celedwin had a good guess, but her heart didn't have the courage to ask. The statues were extremely elegant, and looked as if they were alive!

Many were simply naked human bodies, mostly female, standing in various poses, at attention, legs spread or standing with hands knotted behind them.

One statue was of a Lescatian knight, a busty woman with a stone armor sculpting around her, standing at attention with a salute, lips joyfully curled, with a silvery etching of a kiss on her cheek. She looked very familiar.

Certainly...not the Marshal of Lescatie, Elizabeth Carstein...right?

The buildings were glowing with magic, most made from purple stone Celedwin had never seen before, spires reaching the heavens, cavernous underground districts that entwined the streets in a panoply of colors and twisted streets.

Celedwin found herself harder to tear eyes from certain sights.

Well-dressed dark elf and draconic merchants, lovely women in opulent robes passed by nude succubi who ate popsicles and joked with each other, laughing. The merchant ladies themselves, who walked as if they were nobility brought goods into the city...which were carried by naked human women with large backpacks who didn't complain, but sweated under the load, drinking from glass bottles and happily chattering with each other as if they were friends and held no grudges to the holders of their leashes. Celedwin could clearly see their pussies were clean shaven, their naked bodies having straps for inventory around their limbs with pouches to carry on their thick, curvy legs with large asses to bear the burden.

Their large buttocks were tattooed with a longer stamp.

"SLAVE : Merchant Property."

Celedwin sighed: every monster girl, even their human property had curvy bodies, far larger breasts than hers, and hips that were built to break a man's pelvis. A centaur, veiled and dressed in red-and-white silks, slowly passed a group of scanty-clad succubus-and-human couple who walked arm in arm, the man and the succubus' hand glowing with a marriage ring.

The succubus was dressed well, sporting a pregnancy bulge as she laughed and talked with her husband, her wings flexing with every step.

Celedwin sighed with a small hint of jealousy. Why was she built like a goblin toddler, breasts flat as pancakes, a butt more fit on a young boy than hers?

A cluster of blue slime girls, glowing with wobbly bodies filtered wastewater into clear water, wearing cute construction hats, their human mates carrying the waste to a round, buried fertilizer plant, wearing thick clothes themselves.

Co-existence, albeit a bit dominating on monster part, was existent. Celedwin found it bizzarrely comforting, if lewd. A nude human woman carried a bag of papers to a building, wearing nothing but a leather collar around her neck , informing a well-dressed man who politely thanked her and kept to his accounting, an obvious merchant or accountant of some monster noblewoman. The woman's naked bum was stamped all the same, swaying as she passed Celedwin:

"SLAVE."

Obviously not a bad fate in the Reik.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The nude human woman came up, and actually ran past Celedwin, whispering a quiet "excuse me", her breasts bouncing with every nude step. Like the others, she ran naked save for the word "SLAVE" stamped on her right buttcheek, a steel collar on her neck reading "Christine" and a small pair of boots for cleanliness of her feet. Well-fed, and obviously worked hard, the woman's thick frame had all the fat gently filling her bulk, maintaining a relatively hourglass shape as her stride swayed with a generous move of her ass. Her breasts were large, with brown, erect nipples confirming the reason of her constant blush and smile. Her strong arms dutifully supported a large backpack filled with scrolls with various colorful seals, her naked limbs had pouches tied on her thighs and arms for carrying money and utensils. All in all, she was quite the athletic naturist slave.

Her hair was tied to a neat, brown ponytail, and to Celedwin's amazement, her smiling blue eyes did not show an ounce of shame when she passed by her, smiled in greeting to Celedwin and hurriedly knocked on the window where a young man wearing blue robes was busy scribbling accounts. She waved at the man opening the window, handing her a stack of brown papers.

"Here you go, Paul. Have a nice day!"

The accountant, a young man with a trimmed, neat line of shoulder length hair, and a small chin beard politely welcomed the parcel of papers into his hands. Smiling, she shook the woman's hand, and got back to work.

"Thanks Christine. Come here after work?" Neither his voice, nor his eyes on her body showed an ounce of impolite harassment; it was as if he was addressing an equal, not a slave.

"Sure. I have to deliver these fast though, else my mistress will whip me. Can't talk, later!" She smiled, hurriedly spoke and turned to run, not even looking back whether she was stared at or not.

The man she delivered the papers pulled the seal open, unrolling each brown, thick paper with deft movements, and noting down the black letters on another ledger to his right.

Just when he was noting the last row of numbers, Celedwin noted that his face took air of strain, and gave an audible sigh, shifting on his chair. He groaned, and gasped, looking up.

"Something wrong with him?" Celedwin was about to stop the female slave with the backpack, holding her naked shoulder. The woman shook her head apologetically, and passed her by.

"Sorry. I'll be whipped if I'm late." She refused to talk, turning to sway her bountiful ass, and resuming her deliveries with a brisk pace, breasts dangling with every running step. "Gotta run!"

Celedwin looked back, the man hard at work giving a sigh, and taking a large glass of wine, getting back to work with quiet, deft scribbles of his quill. A quill! Even Lescatie had progressed into wadcoal pencils, a strange form of coal-like substance set in a small soft wooden coat and used as an erasable, shaveable writing material...

He gasped in surprise, but wore a wide smile as he worked. Shrugging, Celedwin turned to leave...then saw what the spectacle was about.

Where he sat, a kneeling monster woman's head was bobbing back and forth between his legs.

The monster was fellating him with slow, steady motions of her head, careful not to make him come too soon.

Her blue skin and stubby horns, combined with cute glasses on the mamono's nose and a blush on her cheeks clearly showed she was a drunken Blue Oni. Wearing a tiger skin and nothing else, she had decided to kneel between his legs and help herself to a mana cocktail in the fashion of her race. Her eyes closed, she kept suckling the shaft buried in her throat, lips softly massaging the base until the man groaned again, sighed, and slid down on her chair with a stupefied expression.

He had ejaculated in her mouth, now gasping for air as the Blue Oni kept sucking loudly.

Paul's reaction made her giggle; afterward the Blue Oni lifted her head, stopping sucking his cock and stood up...And took a swig from a sake bottle in her left hand, sighing.

"Ah...that was...good, Paul. Funny that your cock started twitching when you talked to the delivery slave, neh?" Her eyes were content, lazy but had a twinkle not unlike a cat that caught a mouse. Pouting, she added. "If you are going to lust after human slaves, what is your mistress here for, hmm?" She had sat on his lap, cradling his cheeks with deft hands, her blue limbs entwining around his own..

"Kita...please." The man rolled his eyes, putting the quill back in the ink fountain. "We practically grew up together with Christine. Being the better runner, she was auctioned to the mail company as a runner slave, I came to be under you..." He nuzzled her neck, sighing wistfully.

"Well, they let you meet after work though..." The Blue Oni deflected the unpleasant topic with apologetic finesse of words. "Maybe if both of you save up enough..." Shaking her head, she downed her sake. "Anyway..." She kissed his cheek. "But that don't mean you can't pay attention to me, my human."

He smiled with earnest grace, sad eyes blanketed with lust and determination. "I love you both. And I love my work." Readjusting his robes, he took the quill and opened another ledger.

Kira smirked, smiling to herself. "Saving to buy her way here then?" And handed him a fresh ink fountain, exchanging the old one. He quietly nodded, stamping the last page of the ledger shut.