Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 05

Story Info
A human smuggler woman is captured by Dark Elves (MGE).
20k words
4.65
12k
13

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the lewd town of the Dark Elves, postal service is a point of pride. And of course, human slaves are used, for three reasons:

1 - Most monster girls aren't dedicated to anything other than thinking about sex.

2 - And those do demand more than economical for postal service. Even free humans needed more than a paltry sum for keeping a household.

3- It's dark elf tradition to have humans working for them, mundane or not. A dark elf's prestige and power are directly tied to how many humans she owns as slaves, controls as employees, or simply has as dependent friends.

Thus, many monster cities had lots of mail slaves employed by the dark elf entrepreneurs who used human slaves (often taken from skirmishes with the Holy Human Empire) who were cheap, docile, and could be partially coaxed with sex and pleasure, for the life of a Mail Slave is a healthy life of constant exercise and exhibition. Chosen from the most athletic human girls and women, the monster postal service was punctual, strict, and lewd, being the dark elf sluts their mistresses are. For the human women, it was seen either as punitive, or fun, depending on their point of view and desires.

Nudity was almost mandatory, no clothes would endure the strain, and every slave needed to count their pennies for freedom save for those actively enjoying it and splurged their meager earnings away. These women would be cared for even after growing old, retreating to sorting mail and becoming paper pushers with clothes, a roof to sleep under and care. Dark Elves, for all their wild kinks and fetishes, did not abandon those that served them faithfully to die. They would live to a peaceful old age.

Mail Slaves were human women from prisoners and slaves who wanted the freedom to roam while earning their manumission...only after strict screening for health, docile temperament and agility, men for their skills in cooking, sex and strength for sorting mail. Beauty came second since no one batted an eye if the woman was a bit ugly when it was the mail that mattered. Important thing was that they delivered on time: unattractive athletic women earned a chance at their freedom the fastest anyway. They would see places, run and constantly travel, oh yes they would.

By running and delivering letters.

In the buff.

Nude.

The only catch was that they had to be fast as birds, and appreciate a life of nudity while they served (or constantly spend the precious coin on clothes, or make do with the simplest garments, such as kneepads and minor articles to protect limbs).

And for this, when they were brought and personally exercised by their overseers, dark elves each, with the rare kobold or ostrich harpy that didn't have qualms about training slaves.

Karla is our poor young woman who fell to such a fate, who would try to make the best of it. First months were agonizing moments of humiliation imposed by her religious upbringing, she slowly got used to the notion of walking nude with a backpack and shoes, helped by the fact that Reik people, monster or human, pretty much wore whatever they wanted, or nothing at all. Another month, and she even forgot the fact that she wore nothing when she was in public, except for certain...moments when a nipple rubbed something or someone bumped into her naked body...Or in monster girls' case, groped it: Reik slaves could be technically caressed and touched by anyone, even other slaves...Though most humans honored a sense of privacy even in slave nudity...Except for monsters who could not smell, kiss, touch and rub themselves on human bodies for the pheromones...

As months passed, Karla felt warmer when she was touched by passersby: she'd feel tingles in her stomach whenever a passing beastly, cute monster girl gave her rump a quick squeeze and a wink accompanied by a stuck out tongue.

Her spirit began being molded to a submissive sexual servant, there was no going back. Slowly she turned around a bend, sighing in relaxation as her backpack felt empty.

The mail was delivered: time to walk home, eat and rest.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Today, the following evening...

The second year of slavery.

The second year of non-stop running: six-days a week. When the bell rang across the Postal Street, the mail slaves began slowly sifting in, a swarm of nude female bodies walking in tired, slow gaits towards the red brick building: athletic, naked human women wearing backpacks and covered with sweat. Those who had returned caught their breaths at the yard, panting and drinking water by the communal barrels while some wiped themselves clean, others retreating with their preferred partners (dark elf owners or male slaves working at the establishment, or even each other) to massage rooms for some relaxation.

Inside the building, One of them, Karla, knelt by her footlocker, and poured her earning and tips she received from sympathetic humans and monsters as she delivered, silver coins clinking inside the locker.

"Two hundred and forty-one gold pieces to go..." Karla counted her earnings, minus board and keep and shutting her footlocker before sighing and looking at herself. One hand subconsciously wiped her face of sweat. She had a record delivery time that day consisting of three score letters in different locations, earning applause from the waiting dark elves, slaps on her ass and a free flask of beer.

And a kiss.

One of the dark elves, who looked like someone who felt lonely pulled her for a forced kiss, inserting her tongue down her throat the moment she was grabbed. Her lips tasted of wine and berries, mouth softer than a human's, tongue longer and more yielding. Kissing a fae always made Karla's heart beat faster.

"Even your sweat tastes good, human..." Was the breathy whisper in her ear as Karla entered the dormitory, a gold piece tip handed to her palm as part of teasing. She lifted her armpits and took a sniff.

Gods, she smelled rank! Time for a bath: taking her towel and draping her around her shoulders, Karla marched to the communal bath where slaves, their owners, and the occasional visitor all bathed together, nude bodies pressed together in the marble, elaborate bath. Both ends of the towel barely draped over her now pink, healthy nipples, Karla had shed her shame of nudity years ago and chatted politely with the other slaves and dark elves who regarded her with respect.

Smiling at her friends and other slaves relaxing, she slid into the warm water with a hiss, chatting with the younger slaves, younger men and dark elves, some even asking her for advice how to work more efficiently.

The hot water slipping through dry, cracked skin around her feet and hands was painful at first and relaxing afterward. Like her first anal sex...wait...

Karla shook her head, trying to stretch her mind, and subconsciously, her anus -wait, not that!-. Even her mind was corrupted: dark elves made her think nothing but working out, having sex, eating, sleeping, working and corrupting others.

And thus she realized that the collar around her neck was redundant.

How did it start anyway...?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Two years and 2 months ago...

Before she was caught by dark elves, she had been dishonorably discharged from the Lescatian army for "irresponsible conduct" involving a raccoon, three candles, a pot full of noodles, a honeycomb full of bees and a visiting Inquisitor, nicknamed the Noodle Incident.

So she resorted to smuggling after being thrown out of the army, and out of the disciplined life. It paid well, with packages no one questioned, and sums the army couldn't deliver. Life was good for Karla for two years...Until a certain business deal in which she had to smuggle a stimulant powder named Cocainum, the resin of a certain green plant grown in the newly discovered western islands.

Sadly, that day, one of the best deals in her life was off as a powder grenade slinging Inquisitorial agent stormed the meeting.

When they were haggling over the price of the exotic Cocainum powder, several figures burst into the building, flinging burning sticks that burst into loud blasts and stunning Karla's clients. Karla herself screamed, grabbing her items and weapons, jumping out of a window.

A strong male voice blared through the warehouse, amplified by magic, giving almost a heart attack to anyone hearing it. It carried the authority of the worst institution of man: maybe the best, according to the view of the listener.

"INQUISITION! SURRENDER THE CONTRABAND AND YOURSELVES! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!"

The pirates had screeched, man and woman, spreading all around throughout the docks when grenade throwing men wearing long leather coats, breastplates, and explosive firearms stormed the deal taking place.

Karla didn't realize that the moment she bolted out of the dilapidated warehouse, and into the woods, that she was being watched.

Fae giggles escaped purple-black lips, almond eyes adorning beautiful, chocolate colored elfin faces blinked... and slender, dark figures followed her...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Shit..." Karla gasped, realizing the package was left in the warehouse, a satchel full of concentrated coca powder, a rare plant from the newly discovered western islands. It was worth a mansion: The cartel would skin her alive!

"Shitshitshitshitshit oh dear God pleasenopleasenonono..." She frantically dug through her bags, desperately denying reality, hoping she'd find the little brown paper bag.

"NO!" She screamed in terror.

Back in the warehouse, an Inquisitorial agent was clutching the package inside the wooden pirate leg and handed it to a Lescatie soldier with a smirk. Grunting, he pointed to the powder, his square jaw set in fierce determination.

"Cocainum."

His subordinate, a young man with a goatee, a black cloak with daggers and pistols under her belt, asked whether to pursue the criminals or not.

"Let the cartel kill them. Or the dark sluts enslave them." He had shrugged, ignoring an incredulous stare from a soldier who thought Inquisitors worked hard not to let humans fall to monsters. As if he knew what he thought, the man with the coat waved him to follow.

"Better they are put to honest work in monster cities than be loose criminals. Come along, private. We got the cocainum: we can go home."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

On the lonely hill, Karla was sobbing.

"They'll kill me..."

She cried in despair towards the sky. The cartel *would* find her and kill her, that's for sure. She desperately flung her bags, finally sobbing in a mess, vomiting from stress. The poor human would cry for minutes as dark elves closed around her, unaware.

Seeing her cry her eyes out, one of them looked at her in pity rather than mischievious aggression of her kind.

"I'm dead, I should just die..." She sobbed, lost in despair.

Crying, Karla sobbed and lay down, as if she accepted death. Slowly, the soft footsteps of delicate, petite dark elves approached, the poor woman far too shocked to hear them.

"I think your life is too precious to waste." Came a feminine voice replying from the bushes.

"Who is there!"

Karla jumped to her feet, sword drawn. Six dark elves sauntered to face her, each wearing some armor and weapons and a SHIT EATING GRIN on their cute, dark brown faces. They aimed crossbows at her, seizing her features up, cuffs and chains hanging from their belts. Seeing the chains, Karla's blood went cold: she did realize that she wandered into a group of dark elf slavers!

"Now..." Before Karla could do anything, they had circled her, with the cliff on the other side.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. And I prefer you'd do it the easy way." Their leader, the tallest one with the biggest ears smiled wickedly. "Inquisition is abuzz in the neutral docks, and we are here. You can't escape, even if you did, you have nothing to shelter yourself with. You'll surely die in the woods, or the cartel will get you. Or the Inquisition. Or the rocks below if you jump." She smiled as if she meant no offense by that.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Karla screamed in desperation. The dark elves surrounding her frowned, towering over the poor woman on her knees.

"Hand me the weapon, and you won't be hurt." She glared at the human woman, hand extended. "Or you can run like a hedgehog with arrows in your ass, or worse."

Dark elfin faces filled her sight. Each was grinning like a hungry wolf, eyes fixed on Karla's skin. The human repeated her words, this time pleading.

"Please don't touch me." Karla started to cry, the dark elves sympathetically cooing in unison when her tears bounced on the grass like little glass marbles.

"Human..." Their leader stood face-to-face with her, lifting her by the armpits realizing she won't hurt anyone. "Face the facts. You are outnumbered, and you can't escape this. I'm doing you a favor by asking to choose. If you come along on your own, I promise we will not hurt you. You'll be fed, and groomed before we fetch a good price for your body." She talked Karla down. "You can make this quite comfortable, and easy on yourself. We will put you to work where you serve our sisters in our city."

Karla gulped, lips trembling.

"Face the reality, and we promise not to hurt you. Your sword."

Crying bitter tears and heart thumping, Karla reluctantly handed her sword to the dark elf, who smiled sweetly and rubbed her fingers as she took it. "Good! very good. Now, your armor please."

Slowly, Karla removed her chain mail, and sabatons, which the dark elf gently took, careful not to scare or hurt her. "Excellent. Now please remove your boots, clothes, and underwear."

Karla froze, her teary eyes pleading, staring into the dark elf's sapphire almond eyes. She only found quiet derision.

"Yes, strip naked. Let's see what beautiful body we have caught." She smiled brightly seeing Karla's body starting to be uncovered, limb by limb, as her pale beauty was apparent before her. "I will help you strip. Undo these buttons, would you?"

Karla sighed. At least she wasn't cruel, or hit her. Slowly she unbuttoned her tunic, handing her the cloth, and started removing her trousers, revealing marble-white legs, toned from running.

"So beautiful! We caught a lovely one!" One commented.

Karla yelped when the dark elf grinned, cutting the bra off. Soft black hands held her breasts, as Karla squirmed.

"Are all Lescatian girls' breasts that small?" She mused, cupping each and testing the soft orbs for firmness. "White and young, has a potential for growth, don't you think, Esme?"

"She is cute! Look how she is blushing!"

Elum helped Karla shrug off her trousers, starting to remove her panties.

"No shame now, slave. We will take good care of you..." She grinned, her sisters removing everything Karla possessed with wide smiles, and producing cords to tie her wrists, ankles, and neck while fondling every inch of her ass, her neck, face, budding breasts and the little warm treasure between her legs. Karla's cheeks were bright red, stripped and humiliated in a moment's notice, she was naked and bound like a prized pet, with rope leashes across her neck,

"She'll fetch a good price. She has temper AND charm, that one. Follow!"

Karla nearly fainted from shame and fear as they dragged her like a walking dog, naked, with hobbled, short steps and in rope bondage, towards the slave ship and heaped her on top of other humans, which the dark elves already had loaded, captured from the nearby skirmishes and running smugglers. They had harvested what they needed, and the Human Inquisition would purge another dock of pirates and drug dealers. Now it was time to sell the humans to good monster families: as maids, laborers, concubines and stud boys.

When the ship started to move, the humans, huddled, whimpered, chattering with each other, cursing one another for failure, or praying to God.

The captain, the tallest dark elf wearing a gaudy, oversized navy hat, chuckled as she kept sailing.

"Keep it quiet and we won't hurt you. Good boys and girls get a treat~~"

Whistling, she kept a quiet, fast travel as the shore disappeared, with the dark elves on her boat lounging on hammocks or singing to themselves, ignoring the sighs and worries of their prey, tied to each other.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

They had sailed. Karla didn't want to remember nausea, the unease, or the endless dread inside the belly of the ship.

Karla woke with a start, piled nude next to other humans and desperately trying to believe it was just a nightmare. Yet dark elves surrounded her, poking her with sticks.

"Out, humans!" Someone jostled her and dragged her out of the ship, in a straight line with the other tied up humans, the cold wind caressing her nude, tied up self.

Karla was pushed and prodded, her hands tied together as she got off the ship, coming face to face with a big sign in a purple-gold script.

"Abuse of humans will result in a fine."

Her captors were pushing Karla to a marketplace where there was one type of merchandise:

"SLAVE MARKET" said the sign, leading to enclosed, warm stalls which were closed with bars, and had ample of rope and chains for the storage of the "merchandise"

"Oh god..."

Karla sobbed and froze in fear when she realized what fate they had stored for her. Rows of naked men and women looked down or around, naked, legs at their sides, hands shackled behind their backs and price tags hung around their waists. Each told of their origins, physical capability, and a price. Karla sighed as she was led past the rows of nude bodies, the air heavy with demon energy starting to tickle her body: it was as if she had drunk too many cups of coffee, combined with the low blood pressure of smoking.

The nudity in front of her face was simply stimulating and intoxicating, even though she was being dragged helplessly to be one of them.

A middle-aged woman in her late 30's with dark black hair gazed sultrily, restrained like the others like a doll, legs spread. Her body was young, but her eyes and her skin showed fatigue and wear. She sat lazily with a smile, not even bothering to cover between her legs dangling from the platform. A sign was next to her, written in ink.

"Ex-soldier, well-used body, happy and obedient, sexual or labor-wise. 150 gold pieces. Cannot bear children due to a magical accident"

Obviously, females were cheap when their fertility was in question, not a pleasant matter.

Next to her stood a young man. Karla stared at an erect penis next to the woman, belonging to a young boy. His thick, large balls were tied a price sign, with him looking quietly forward and sporting his erection as if it was a mild hassle:

"Field captive, fertile stud, docile and responsible. 40cc cum capacity. 650 gold pieces. Likes Hellhound paws."

Next to the boy, a plump, motherly looking woman smiled, sitting crosslegged, at ease like the others, making no move to hide her hairy pussy and her pregnant belly. She smiled kindly at Karla, who shuddered and was dragged on. Her waist sign read:

"Innkeeper from Lustria, sold by husband due to infidelity. Childbirth experience, already pregnant, willing wetnurse. 300 gold for the price of two."

Next to her stood a muscled, naked blonde at attention, her cheek tattooed with a fleur-de-lis. She was blindfolded, her mouth taped shut. Her body was tightly bound with silken ribbons like a gift, standing straight as if she treated the slave exhibit like a soldier. Her waist had a white, beautiful sign:

"Frankish knight surrendered. Beautiful, obedient virgin. Insists on no sex before religiously observed marriage. 400 gold pieces."

On and on and on...It was a sea of naked bodies with price tags for their service, and their temperaments to shock the most jaded visitor.

Their buyers were monster ladies, who needed workers, bedmates, and companions...One of these large monster ladies, a grown Echidna, a very large mamono with a snake body grumbled as she checked out the living merchandise, her hair snakes upset.