Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 06

Story Info
Celedwin's tale continues, and a standalone Dark Elf wedding.
20.4k words
4.5
9.9k
15

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***--***

Schwarzelfstadt...

...City of the Dark Elves, pointy chocolate ears, pleasure...and chains and whips meshed together, was just ahead, the tired human boy walking for days to his destination. His back was sore, his luggage was all he could carry...

Lono had been sent to negotiate with Dark Elves a trade deal, and now, after several days of walking and short stays at country inns, their beautiful purple cities were just in sight.

It seemed easy, though he never found out why the elderly Merchant Lady, a human like him, would send him in particular. He was an inexperienced boy, there were a lot more attractive, skilled ones than him to seal a deal, men and women who were better than him in finances. Her amused, kind smile, when she chose him amongst the merchants, was an enigma. He had no titles, he was an orphan, for God's sake!

Why was there no trade cart, no delegation but a human male being sent to the infamous dark elves?

"You'll love it there." She had smiled at him when she stamped and sealed the trade missive, someone who had been like a second mother to him.

Why of all things, reader wonder, would his boss send an unattached orphan growing by his wits and skill, no one to miss back in the Empire, in the Dark Elves' lap? We can guess why, and enjoy the sights of their dark, kinky race.

Now he had arrived at their gates.

The mountain entrance was just ahead, a huge gate cut and burned into the mountainside with fey magic, edges of the gate turned purple in contrast to the grey mountainside, apparently due to magical radiation. The outlying cottages and gardens looked quite peaceful, however. Apparently, not all Dark Elves were man-capturing fae harridans. Of course, his boss, the Merchant Lady had warned him not to interfere with their "business" anyway, and just ordered to "seal the deal." He knew monster girls practiced chattel slavery to keep humans, he just was worried how he would deal with cruelty.

Cruelty was nowhere to be found, just a few distant shadows working in the farms, getting along with pointy-eared shadows, barely visible from the corner of his eye. Laughter was in the air. Strange.

Lono kept walking towards the gate and nodded in greeting to the guards with hesitation, and a stirring in his heart: He had to admit they were beautiful monsters. Non-human, alien, but still beautiful.

Each guard was a dark elf that looked identical to the other. Each had chocolate brown skin, long, pointy ears and pure white hair reaching to their ass, clad in purple-black leather armor that looked more fitting to a courtesan or an exotic dancer than a soldier. Their lips curled into a smile when Lono walked past, feeling quite uneasy at their stare.

"Cute butt." One whispered at the other, mimicking groping a buttock with her free hand, spear in the other. The second, her teeth gleaming like pearls, whispered back as her pointy chocolate ears cutely wiggled, making a looped thumb and index finger, stabbing through with the other hand's index finger.

"Boys are just asking to be raped, dressed up like that..." She giggled. Lono could not hear what they said behind her back but felt so exposed.

They each nodded in greeting as he walked into the small tunnel, and into the gaudy chamber named "CUSTOMS".

The chamber had several exits leading inside a sunny opening where their city was situated. And the entrances was going to be something he would not forget easily. The entrance was full of visitors, most monsters were queued breaking into six or more custom booths. What Lono saw would be a usual culture shock reserved for humans visiting dark elf cities.

The type of shock upon seeing the bipedal merchandise.

Naked men and women, necks chained to each other, cool metal cuffs hugging their wrists tight behind their backs and hobbled ankles, chains brushing their naked bodies.

Slaves.

Lono had not seen a naked woman before, much less another man. Here, lines of chained slaves were walked in an orderly line to customs to be counted before another endless naked line of bodies were led, a throng of shapely female bottoms clenching with every step of naked feet.

Each nude human had an iron collar around their throat linked to the one in front of them and back. He blinked in surprise when he saw a completely naked girl before him, so close that he could touch. She was of average build, brunette, and wore nothing. Her wrists were behind her, clasped in irons, one of many that were in a long line, quietly led by a well-dressed dark elf in robes. Lono could see, looking past her tan, beautiful ass that in front of her was another in a similar fashion, a dozen women quietly standing with blank, worried stares. They were led to be examined by a cutely dressed Dark Elf nurse in pink-white uniform, who measured their bodies, checked their teeth, eyes, and skin for blemishes.

The nurse cooed in delight when her measuring tape ended up a decent size on a newly captured woman, obviously a raider from a lawless mountain cave by her strong, muscular build. Her angry glare was ignored when the nurse measured her waist and buttocks, noting down. The measuring of her arm muscles brought an admiring sound from the Dark Elf commissar who noted her down.

"Decent worker that one." She noted. "Farm?"

"I'm thinking docks or granary." The Dark Elf holding her mused, sapphire eyes gleaming in satisfaction seeing her beautiful human body. "Vineyard if she is cooperative."

"M-mmrgph..."

The human woman could only make pitiful, muffled souths, her mouth drooling with a ballgag on her lips with holes. The nurse's lips curled into a smile, and she spoke with a wicked giggle:

"What? You want me to slap you on your chubby ass?"

Frowning, the gagged, muscled woman shook her head, wild, shaggy blonde hair swinging like a lion's mane.

"Oh, you meant you wanted to be put to farm as a pony girl? Exotic owners make their girls into petplay!"

"MMMMPPPPPHHH! MHHHH!" The woman's eyes panicked, head shaking desperately.

"Oh wait! I get it! You want to be branded with an iron rather than the slave tattoo!"

"MUUUUUUHHH!" Tears started to form as the woman started to sob in her gag, shaking her head desperately. The Commissar and the nurse were laughing their heads off as the muscled woman cried. Sighing, the nurse wiped her tears, gave her a peck on her cheek and intoned:

"I was joking. Cheer up, will you?" She smiled sweetly at the woman, her pussy, and breasts in full view in chains. She poked a full breast, playfully pulling a dark pink nipple as the raider woman flinched.

"The gag will come off once you realize now that we own you as a slave. You'll be good, do you understand?" The Commissar smirked, eating her curves up with her eyes.

Sighing, the helpless woman looked around, and with a bigger sigh, nodded.

"You are captured when we cleared the bandit cave, and you are taken as a slave. You are a slave, and Lescatie will not buy you back: you are Reik property from now on. Understood?"

After an uneasy silence, the woman nodded weakly and slowly, tears gliding down from her ruddy cheeks.

"Good. Stay still, I'll take off the gag. We'll put you to some useful buyer where you will serve the Dark Elf Queendom as a slave. This one can be a good laborer, but I doubt she is good around kids." She noted down. The nurse pulled off the ballgag and stroked her beautiful jaw as she swallowed.

"Thanks." The naked raider captive woman sobbed, licking her lips. "Um..."

"Yes?" Both dark elves looked up, realizing she had found some courage in her shaky voice.

"C-can I have some water please?" Both dark elves looked at each other with smiles and nodded, satisfied.

"Give her a cup. Listen...Ellie..." The Commissar noted down. "Ellie, slave. Age twenty-two. Strong, sandy blonde. Docile after some breaking-in with ballgag and threats." She kept scribbling. "Now, naked, and exposed. Answer me." She looked at her. "You fought, and damn near killed my girls. It was a fight, so I hold no grudges. I will give you one chance: You must have something you want to do." She looked at the naked woman hugging her breasts. "Don't bother covering up. It's not that we haven't seen beautiful human bodies. And it IS beautiful."

She smiled at the hundreds of slaves waiting, some sullen, some curious, some enamored with the monsters talking to them.

"I will give you a chance for preferring the type of slave labor you will be sent to, rather than an auction at the slave market." The nurse smiled, squeezing a plump breast as the woman flinched. "You can be a child nanny at our orphanages, kindergartens... I could put you to decent vineyard work, good food, good sun, good air."

The woman, all naked, hugged herself. "Uh..."

"Or you can work at the docks, where you can unload goods and hang out with the sailors. Anything you earn with sex, you keep." The raider woman blinked, shaking her head in mute terror, her lips curling into a defiant snarl. Both dark elves looked at each other, a somber feeling forming in the air:

"Bad experience with men?" The nurse asked, and the woman nodded slowly.

"Aww..." The Commissar sighed. "Our Reik men are soft and loving...Unlike sailors...Alright...How about the kindergarten? You get to raise human and monster-born babies and kids... Mistress Laya is a very kind woman. Would you like that?"

Eventually, the raider, Ellie, nodded weakly, now far too tired to think but hoping for shelter and food.

"Very good. Put her to the kindergarten work. She can cook the meals and carry the kids. You will like the Lamia babies. They love human mothers, really!"

"Mothers..." Ellie mumbled, making them realize a few tidbits she wanted to have.

A family.

Enough time was spent on her. The nurse politely reached for her back and pressed a small, wooden stamp with a handle on her ass.

"Stay still please."

On her right buttock, an ink tattoo appeared: a small, stylishly written

"SLAVE".

"Next!"

She didn't fight or resist when she followed a merchant dark elf, led by the arm. The smiling, ebon-skinned elf had even uncuffed her wrists and handed her a small cloak to cover her, and held her by the hand to take her to get dressed.

"Let's go. What was your name?"

Lono was speechless, not hearing what they talked as both disappeared in the streets amongst humans and monsters mingling.

"Bring the next one."

Lono's eyes grew wide as plates when he looked at another booth, where naked boys as old as him were waiting in a similar fashion. There the mischievous nurse had a big grin on her face when she used a measuring tape of the blushing boys, who stood with cuffs around their ankles and wrists, to measure their fully erect penises, and even the size of their balls as a smiling, kindly Dark Elf lady wrote down measures, names and anything the boys can mention to be valuable. The Succubi visitors, tall, underdressed, demonic girls with massive leathery wings were having a time of their life. They were gorging on eye candy all around them, each carrying expensive shopping bags, books, and magical items.

Lono was shocked, aroused, and worried at the same time. He could be one of the boys for sale if he was careless, though his boss assured him "no harm comes to those with proper papers."

He could not stop staring back at naked women and boys, with a stirring in his pants, even though they were captures from gods know where. No doubt they would be sold inside the city as servants, slaves and concubines to the lewd fae waiting for them with open arms...and legs.

He doubted many would complain...Some women were blushing red, gulping. Others were giving a silent treatment.

A nudge behind him made him gulp, and recover. It was a succubus who poked him with a smile, pointing to an empty booth with a bored looking dark elf waving inside.

"NEXT!"

The succubus giggled as he hurried.

"Pfft. Tourists."

**--**--**--**--**

Celedwin relaxed with tea in her hand in the warm, crisp morning. She was seated in the garden, watching the daily routine of the dark elf town's slaves. Well before they would arrive, she would amuse herself with another spectacle on a treehouse.

Creaking woods, moans and giggles made her look above. The neighbor's Harpy girl had found a boy to cuddle in her new home.

At the little wooden balcony, Celedwin saw the Harpy, a little avian girl with bird wings with strong claws, her blue-gold scales shimmering in the sunlight. In her arms knelt a smiling young man who could not stop kissing her, lips opening and closing on each other in endless thirst. Her clawed bird-feet were clasped on his hips, she gave little moans when the boy gently moved with slow motions, himself naked under the sun. For a well full five minutes, he thrust, his hips bouncing between the bird-girl's legs, her face rapt with love. Her eyes were locked on his with joy when she reached into another kiss with the boy.

Their wrestling gave small rustling sounds of feathers, wood, and bodies, man, and harpy locked in sweet lovemaking, feathery limbs rubbing his face, lips locked on her own.

"I love you!" She squeaked, that sounded more like a chirp.

His movements became faster, as feathers and arms ruffled each other. The treehouse was crackling but stood steady when the boy started to give moans, increasing in intensity and pleasure.

"I...I'm..." He groaned, making the Harpy squeak and hug him tighter.

"Wait...let's come together!" She screamed, moving her hips in circular motions under him. Gritting her teeth, she squeaked, keeping him in a French kiss when both started to exhale and shudder, shaking with their hip movements stopping.

Each gave a squealing scream that made Celedwin giggle.

"I...love...you..." The Harpy mumbled, snuggling with him lying in her arms, caressing his head with a feathery wing.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Celedwin could only coo in sympathy at the youth finding each other.

When she looked down, the morning street sweepers were led to the street around seven o' clock...

Naked women wearing white linen bandanna with their hair stuck in walked with cheerful faces, ignoring their own nudity. The women were carrying brooms, each leashed to the other with a chain, their hips swaying sexily with every step as if they weren't naked slaves but happy peasant girls working in the fields back home. They were led by a dark elf forewoman wearing a yellow hard hat. Grinning, the forewoman occasionally rapped the ass of a slacker with a crop, winking as the naked women jumped and walked faster when their plump white butts jiggled.

"Alright ladies, chop chop! Leaves, trash, you name it." The Dark Elf kindly intoned. Strangely, all of them just laughed along.

When they passed close, Celedwin realized that the women had been shaven from the eyebrows, bodies completely depilated below their heads. They carried small plates on their naked chests, writing "City Cleaner" between their plump breasts.

They started sweeping the road with brooms, cleaning the leaves and garbage and piling it on a mule cart. Celedwin felt guilty: she was enjoying the slaves working, their shapely asses, stamped with the pretty word "SLAVE" on the right cheek, like some decadent noble.

"Marked on the ass like cattle." She smiled, nodding in greeting. She found the naked women smiling and nodding back politely as if they were friends. The Dark Elf nodded as well, smiling and greeting Celedwin, ignoring the naked women cleaning the ground.

"Good Morning." The Dark Elf smiled. "Enjoying our city, human?"

Celedwin smiled back. "Yes. You seem to be keeping a clean house." She looked at the women with chains on their necks, sweeping.

"Yes. We take care of our home and property, living and inanimate alike." She patted a naked ass of one of the naked women, dark chocolate hand squeezing the woman's pale, white bum. "If you wish to buy one, they go for roughly 250 gold pieces plus what they saved up." She squeezed the soft, round fat butt, enjoying the jiggle. "Good workers, all docile after a good round of sex they can't find in Lescatie. Often from skirmishes from borders. That one was even voluntary, some runaway from the Empire." She pointed to the fastest worker who cleaned the streets in record time, naked breasts dangling, double-D cups swinging as fat orbs as she worked on all fours. "I think I'll breed her with a boy."

She was staring at Celedwin, watching her physique in her nightgown. Suddenly, Celedwin looked very vulnerable. After all, the Dark Elf was a slaver, always.

"I'm Forewoman Xiyu, Procurer of Slaves for the City Infrastructure. What is your name, human?"

"Celedwin." She blinked.

The Dark Elf smiled when she noticed that the street was clean in record time. Leaning over the fence, she ordered her slaves with a happy voice, whip in hand: "Girls, 5 minutes break! Grab a beer!"

The women chattered happily, taking a cold, large bottle and sharing it happily, sweating, naked breasts under the sun.

"You look pretty strong and nice-mannered..." She mumbled. She fondled an empty steel collar... But Celedwin cut it short.

"I'm fine for now. I came for a magical conference."

"Oh!" The Dark Elf nodded, handing one of the naked women a small candy with a smile. "Cooperation helps, I'm sure whatever you develop will benefit us all...even slaves. Feeding these beauties take money." She curtly ordered the women to follow. "I'm sure we'll meet again. If you are ever captured, I'll be sure to look you up at the auction platform."

That did definitely not feel like a compliment. Even so, Celedwin politely smiled as they had a break after the street was clean.

She gulped when some of the naked woman sitting leaned to kiss each other on the lips, reaching their hands to cup each other's bodies as they drank. Two especially was in a deep, loving, slow kiss the Dark Elf overseer couldn't bear to interrupt watching with a smile...

"Girl Lovers, huh?"

Celedwin realized they had been holding hands with each other as they worked. Then she realized that same-sex love with women was encouraged, and worked quite well: These women would be in trouble in the Lescatian Theocracy. Here, they could do anything they wanted together, they only had to serve.

Inside, she felt kinky, tickled like hell. Closing her eyes, she imagined herself as one of them. She dreamed Xiyu could grab her, forcibly strip her naked and add her to the coffle. Celedwin, following a chain on her neck, cleaning the beautiful city of Mistresses, wearing nothing to be enjoyed for her beauty as she worked. No one would miss her, Kerala would shrug and address her as "Slave" next time they met.

She shook the dream away, enjoying the spiced tea.

Next came the Flower Coffle.

Celedwin watched with her tea in amazement as another chaingang came, naked women with flower baskets on their backs and arms. Dark Elves took the flowers lovingly, planting them on the roadsides as the naked women knelt quietly, letting the flowers be picked like mules from their back.

Each woman had their hair ruffled as Dark Elves planting flowers. The girls themselves carried necklaces of flowers on their naked breasts, and flower tattoos on their hips.

Their buttocks read: "Florist Guild Property." They were beautiful servants, well-fed and clean, naked like the rest, sitting arm in arm. They were younger, often blonde and with sparkling blue eyes enjoying the sun and the city's wonders, talkative and happy.

Celedwin grinned when some of the working naked girls kissed each other's lips like the others, the Dark Elves ignoring their lovemaking when they beautified the city.

"Lavender?" One dark elf poked the other.

"Yeah, lavender. I think we'll plant roses next month." A Dark Elf noted, making them stand and pulling their chains as naked feet pattered on stones. They pretty much ignored Celedwin, the slave