Tales of Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason continued to suck KJ's dick as he began to suck mine. He was clearly better than Jason, I assumed due to the many times he sucked him. I began to moan as he took in my manhood, I placed my hand on the back of his head and began thrusting up and down. KJ enjoying every thrust into his mouth.

Within a few moments I felt the release, I shot my load into KJ's mouth. I moaned with each pump into this mouth. He removed his mouth and swallowed my load. Looking down on my dick, I saw jizz still oozing out. KJ licked every drop of it. "You seed is yummier than Jason's," he winced as Jason continued to suck him. "Come on, I want you to swallow my seed, Jason."

At that moment, Jason began to suck faster until KJ blew his load into his mouth. KJ let out a series of moans as he shot his seed. When he finished, he made Jason swallow. Jason still hadn't been used to it.

"There?" I asked him.

"No, I want to fuck Jason," he said looking at Jason.

Jason had only done anal once and my dick was thinner than KJ's. I wasn't sure if he could handle it.

"Fine," Jason said. "But, I've only been fucked by Dick once."

"Then it should only hurt a little," KJ said. "As for you Dick, you're going to fuck me while I'm fucking Jason over here."

"Have you ever had anal?" I asked.

"No, but you broke in Jason, so you can break me in," he said smiling.

I said nothing, instead I leaned over to my bedside table, opened the drawer and pulled out two condoms and a tube of lube. I tossed a condom to KJ and began to open it. I removed my pants and shirt, leaving me only in my red briefs. They both did the same, KJ in his gray low-rise boxer briefs and Jason in white briefs. I decided to leave my underwear on for this, I really liked keeping them on during sex. I rolled the condom on my dick and began to lube up. I then tossed the tube to KJ who had already finished putting the condom on.

Jason got on all fours before KJ, he was about to pull down his underwear when KJ ripped a hole. "I'm going to fuck you with your underwear on. You're going to do the same Dick," KJ said. "I have an underwear fetish."

I didn't complain, it was actually pretty hot.

I kneeled behind KJ.

I let him lube up Jason's ass and then he slipped his dick into Jason first. When he was fully in, I ripped open a hole in his underwear. I lubed up KJ's tight ass, then placed one of my hands on his waist and I slowly slipped my dick in. KJ let out some "ooh" and "aahs" with each inch. When I was fully in, both of us began to thrust, slowly at first. Jason taking in the fatter dick in his ass. From the look on his face it was straining at first, but eventually he began to feel pleasure of the monster cock.

KJ was tighter than Jason so I went a bit slower. He had his hands on Jason's waist while he thrust. Picking up momentum, I began to thrust a bit faster, with the head of my penis rubbing against his prostate. In unison, we all began to pant louder as we continued to fuck. It was an amazing experience, three hot bodies bounded together by the rear.

I was the first to cum. KJ being tighter than him caused me to cum, "Fuck," I said as I came into the condom. When I finished, I slowly pulled out and KJ continued to fuck Jason. I lied down next to them, enjoying the view of the two young men fucking.

A few minutes later KJ came, he grunted with each pump. "Ah," he said.

Both of them being exhausted, KJ pulled out and pulled off his condom. Panting hard, Jason then lied on his back next to me.

I lean over to Jason, "Time to make you cum," I said to him, I pulled down his briefs and began to suck him. I wanted him to cum fast, I was tired from fucking. Within a few minutes, I heard Jason whisper "I'm gonna cum," I played with his balls until he shot his load in my mouth. "Ah," he said as I sucked him dry and then swallowed.

I lied on my back next to Jason, all three of us were panting. KJ had lied face down on the bed next to Jason, looking at the two of us. "That was amazing," he said in between breaths.

We lay in bed for a few minutes before I heard the doorbell ring. The three of us stared at each other as we heard another ring. I wasn't expecting anyone so this was rather unusual. I whispered to them, "stay quiet."

I got off the bed, slipped off the condom and pulled my underwear and pants back on. As I made it to the bedroom door, I grabbed my shirt and put it on. By the time I had reached the living room the person had already rung 3 times. I was still confused on who it could be, so I closed the bedroom door and walked to the front door. I grabbed the doorknob, turned it, then opened it.

"Shit," I blurted out.

There stood before me someone I hadn't seen in over a year. It was my younger brother, Javi.

12