Tales of Dick Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

"Hey man, sex is just sex," I told him. I turn to him, "Look, man, I'm bisexual and I've had good sex with girls and good sex with guys. I've gotten better blowjobs from guys."

"Yeah?" Kyle smirked.

"Yeah, maybe you should try it."

Kyle turned away from me and looked at Jason, "So how long you've been gay?"

"To be honest, like 3 months. I didn't even know I was. If anything I'm bisexual, I enjoy sex with Dick over here but I do enjoy looking at girls."

"I can respect that, how about this. You can suck my dick, but you keep my visits to the pool quiet. The coach has already warned me 2 times, a third time and I'm off the team and possibly lose my scholarship. You know the school is hard on security now after what happened awhile ago."

This peeked my interest, "What happened?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later, let's not ruin the mood," Jason said.

"I agree, so how does this work?" Kyle asked.

"I love it when you straight guys ask that. You don't have to do anything but enjoy."

Kyle nodded. I placed my hand over his package and he shook. "It's cool man, just pretend it's a girl or something."

"Sorry, not used to a guy touching me or anyone."

"Wait, you're a virgin?" Jason nearly screamed.

"Yes, I am. Amy and I never..." his voice died out.

"It cool dude. No rush." I assured him.

During that conversation Kyle got nearly erect, I wanted to blow him first but I felt Jason should do it. I gestured to Jason to be the first. He leaned down licked Kyle's erection, he started from the shaft and headed to the tip. I saw Kyle shiver some more. Jason untied his speedos, pulled them down to reveal Kyle's uncut cock. Jason took the girthy dick into his left hand and lightly stroked it, he gave it a few licks. Jason used the tip of his tongue to lick the undershaft of Kyle's penis. He shook some more.

Jason took the nearly 7 inche dick into his mouth and got to work. Kyle shivered at first but as time progressed he stopped. From the look on his face, I could see Kyle was enjoying it. He tilted his head back when Jason began to bob his head faster. Light moans came out from Kyle's mouth, he closed his eyes. I imagined he was thinking about a girl doing it.

I noticed I was fully erect, I took out my dick and before I could stroke it, Jason's right hand reached over and stroked it for me.

I leaned back in the same position as Kyle and turned to him, "So what you think?"

He opened his eyes a bit and looked at me, "Better than jerking off," I could tell that he was really enjoying it.

Jason stopped sucking Kyle and kneeled down between us. He sucked on my dick while he jerked Kyle's dick with his left hand. I placed my hand on his head while he bobbed up and down on my member. I leaned over to sucked on Kyle's dick, bobbing my head.. I put it all in, smelling the chlorine water on his pubic hair. I heard Kyle let out a louder moan when I did that.

Jason had alternated between me and Kyle, taking each our members into his warm mouth. Although I enjoyed this, I wanted Jason to finish fucking me. I pulled off my speedos and began fingering my ass hole while he jerked me. I wanted Jason to take the hint without telling Kyle who had his eyes closed. Jason noticed and told Kyle to get on his knees outside the pool. We got out of the pool, the three of us kneeled on the tile floor. I continued to suck on Kyle's dick. Jason then got into position behind me, and within seconds I could feel his hard dick entering me.

Kyle was about to say something when I told him to keep his eyes closed. I sucked on Kyle's thick dick with my right hand grasping his speedo covered ass. He began to moan louder as I sped up. Jason also sped up on the thrusting, it felt so good. His young cock in my ass rubbing against my prostate. Using my free hand I began to jerk myself off. It was a magical experience, Jason fucking me while I sucked on Kyle's beautiful uncut cock.

Kyle was the first to cum, I felt him jerk before me then he let out a series of loud "ah" The sweet yummy load hitting the back of my throat forming a pool. When he was done I pulled out and squeezed out every last drop. Kyle, out of breath, lied down on the floor looking away from us.

Jason and I stopped, I lied on my back and he reentered. My legs hung on his shoulders as he pumped into me. He was great, he would make so many men happy in college. Jason sped up and we both began to moan louder, he was a natural. He then jerked moments later, I felt his cum shooting into my rectum. When he was done, he stayed in me and leaned in for a kiss. As we kissed he grasped my dick and jerked it off as fast as he could. Seconds later I whispered, "I'm gonna cum" Jason pulled out and went down to catch my cum in his mouth. He sucked out every drop and swallowed.

When we were done I put my speedos back on sat next to Kyle, "So how was it?" I asked.

"That was the best thing I've ever had. You guys do this all the time?" Kyle asked as he pulled up his speedos.

"Yeah, sometimes more. It's a lot of fun." Jason said.

"I would love more of those if that's cool?"

Jason was a shocked, "Well, I never would have thought I would hear that from you. I've been wanting to suck your dick since I saw it in the showers."

"You saw my dick?" Kyle laughed, "Wow, honestly if you would have asked me before I would have turned you down fast. But I got aroused from watching you two fuck, does that make me gay?" he turned to me.

I put my hands on my thighs, "Well, you might be bisexual. You could be bi-curious, you haven't had sex before so you haven't had the opportunity to explore your sexuality."

"Well, as far as you guys know, I'm straight."

"Jason will keep your secret, I won't tell anyone of course."

We talked for a few minutes before Kyle went back to swimming. Before we hit the showers, Jason and I cleaned the tile floor with paper towels. The last thing we wanted was for someone to walk in or slip on a pool cum. When we were done we hit the showers, then changed, and said our goodbyes to Kyle.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers
12