Tales of Dick Ch. 17

Story Info
Dick finds out something about Max; Steven helps with Jason.
3.3k words
4.57
3.3k
2

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days after Daniel had come over, I was working at the shop when Max came in. There weren't that many people in the shop and I had another employee by the front window setting up some boards. Max walked up to the counter where I said, "Afternoon, Max."

"Afternoon to you too, Dick," he replied. He wore black skinny jeans with a white sleeveless shirt. The jeans had tears at the knee area, one area on his thigh, right under the hip. Wasn't sure if it was a fashion statement or just years of tear from Skateboarding.

He placed his board on the counter and said, "How much for a replacement" he pointed to the truck, which was the T shape metal bar that held the wheels. Somehow it had broken off. It was rare for such a thing to happen.

"It will run you $30."

"Alright, thanks," he grabbed his wallet from his front pocket and took out $30. I grabbed it and took his board and headed to the back room. That's when he interrupted me by saying, "You think I can head in the back with you?"

It wasn't unusual for me to have customers in the back while I worked on a board. But I did allow it every once in a while. It's how Jason and I first had sex. I knew Max for a while now so it wasn't an issue.

"Sure."

Together the two of us went into the workshop and I immediately got to work on the board.

"So, the guy from yesterday, he was the guy from the juice place, huh?"

I gave him a nod.

"Did you sell it?"

"No, despite him offering more money."

"That's awesome to hear," Max bit his lower lip before saying the next thing, "So how much did he offer you for the blowjob?"

"Excuse me?" I said. Now wondering if my backlot was actually private.

"I saw you sucking his dick on the bottom of the ramp."

"How did you see that?"

He shrugged.

"Max, how did you see that?" I urged.

"I was on the fence."

"And why were you on the fence? It's like 15 feet tall. You could have fallen," I said in a worried voice.

"Look, I've known about your private ramp. Occasionally after the store closes, I jump the fence and use it."

"Did you just admit to trespassing on my property?"

"Yes, and I am sorry. But the skate park is currently closed because of construction."

"Doesn't give you an excuse to trespass."

"I know, I know. But I have an idea."

"Oh yeah? This I'd love to hear," I said with a sarcastic tone.

"You let me use your private ramp in exchange for you sucking my dick."

"Sounds like a win-win for you."

"What? You looked like you enjoyed that guy's cock. Also, I didn't know you were gay."

"Bisexual," I corrected.

"I thought those people didn't exist," he said flatly.

"We do exist! If you would have said that to another bisexual, you probably would have ended up with a black eye."

The balls on this kid to come in here to ask me to give him privileges to my private ramp in exchange for me giving him blowjobs. And then says that bisexual people didn't exist. It was something I had run into in the past, bisexual erasure. People not believing bisexuals existed. But, it was clear that Max wasn't trying to insult me. He was just being naive and desperate for a ramp.

I couldn't lie though, there were times when I wanted to suck his dick in the past. He was cute and reminded me of Jason. Which made me think, maybe I was trying to replace Jason. However, I never bothered to ask Max if he would be down for a blowjob from a guy. I knew not everyone who was straight would be willing to get their dick sucked by a guy. But I never would have thought the opportunity to suck his dick would come in this way. The deal itself was pretty fair. But a new question came to my mind, Who else knew about the ramp?

"Who else knows about the ramp?" I finally said.

"No one else, I haven't shared it with anyone. So deal?"

"You know, I could just tell the police that you confessed to trespassing."

"You have only your word to go on."

"There is a camera right behind you that just recorded everything you said," It was a bluff. The cameras only caught visual but he didn't know that.

Panic filled his face and he began to plead, "Come on, dude. Don't be like that."

I decided to end his little turmoil. It was fun for how short it was. "Fine. But, from now on, you don't trespass. That fence is tall and you can fall and crack your head open," He gave me a firm nod, "Then I accept your deal."

We shook hands and went back to fixing his board. When I was done, I handed it to him and immediately stepped on it. He balanced himself on it and said, "Perfect. Great job," he then began to undo his pants when I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Well, I want to use your ramp."

"Camera?" I said pointing my finger to it. I was the only one who viewed the recordings but it was still messing around with him.

"Oh yeah, forgot."

"Come on," I said to him, guiding him to the backlot. I unlocked the door and the two of us went outside. I locked the door and put the key away.

Max gazed at the ramp for a bit before I pulled him away. "So, where do you climb the 12 foot tall concrete fence?"

He gulped and pointed to the upper left side corner. "There is a dumpster on the other side. It isn't tall enough for anyone to easily jump over."

"So how do you do it?" I interrupted.

"I do a lot of parkour."

"I see," in the left corner were wooden crates I had gathered over the years. I used them for tricks most of the time. Which explained how he would make it to this side of the fence safely.

I turned to him and said, "Remember, you have to ask to come over. No more jumping the fence."

"Sir, yes sir!" he said, saluting me, "So how long do I let you suck my dick?"

"A blowjob usually ends with cumming."

"So a few minutes then?"

"Depends on how long you can hold it. You can't just go forcing yourself to cum so you can get to skate faster. It wouldn't be fair."

He sighed, "Yeah, you right."

Instead of sucking him in the open area like I did with Daniel, I took him to the right side of the lot. Here I had a tarp that was being held up by some rods. Often, I would use this place to sleep sometimes. It was private.

Max stood in the middle of the area looking around. I got down before him and began to undo his pants. At first he moved back but was quickly reminded what was happening. It was clear he wasn't used to it. I pulled down his pants to reveal his white boxer briefs. They were a bit loose on them, as if they weren't his size. Or maybe just overused. I pulled down the waistband of his boxer briefs to reveal his flaccid uncut cock. The foreskin was mostly pulled back. I grabbed the cock with my thumb and index finger and took it into my mouth. Since it was flaccid, I had my work cut out for me.

Thankfully it had only taken about a minute for his member to grow. At full erection, it was long, about six or seven inches. It was thin, about four inches in girth. Now that his member was fully erect, I was able to suck his dick hands free.

His buttcheeks felt like soft cushions. My hands had pulled down his pants and began caressing his butt. I had found a hole in his boxer briefs. He protested at first but I insisted on grabbing his ass. Something told me he wasn't used to getting his ass felt while getting blown. Which made me curious about his sexual history.

I moved my head back and forth at a steady speed. Small moans could be heard from his mouth. I pressed his pelvis closer to my face shoving his cock deep into my throat. When it happened, Max blurted out "Oh fuck," obviously unaware of the deep throat. The muscles in my throat massaged the head of his cock for a few seconds, I held it as long as I could then released it.

As I stroked his saliva covered cock, I looked up at him to gauge his reaction. He was looking down at me with a clear look of enjoyment on his face. I took his cock back into my mouth with my hands on his upper butt, I used it to hold him still as I moved my head back and forth at a fast pace. Max began to let out moans as he grew closer to climax.

"Oh fuck," Max blurted out. He repeated it once again and then he fired the first load. His hands landed on the side of my head and his knees bent as he fired the rest of the load into my mouth. One after another his seed filled my mouth and pooled on my teeth and tongue. When he was done, I sucked out the remaining cum from his shaft. He tried to pull his dick out but I didn't let him. It was clear he had a sensitive cock after ejaculation.

When I was done, I pulled the cock out and swallowed his load. Max looked down at me and said, "Damn, that was good. Was that a deep throat?"

I stood up and said, "Was that your first blowjob?"

"Nah, I've gotten plenty of blowjobs before."

"Sure, now you're lying to me."

He shrugged, "Fine, I've never had a blowjob. Are you happy?"

"I mean, I enjoyed your cock. So yeah I am pretty happy. No shame in never having a blowjob before."

"Yeah, but you know young guys. They love to give you crap if you have zero sex experience."

He reminded me of Jason when I first met him. However, Max was a bit of a dick. Max tucked his deflated cock back into his underwear and pulled up his pants. He grabbed his board and said, "So, I can use the ramp right?"

I smiled, "Yeah, a deal is a deal. Enjoy."

Later that day, after the store closed, I went home. Javi had already left for Hawaii to reunite with some army friends. I wasn't expecting Jason to be home. And if he was, I would have to do my best to not be mad at him. I entered the house and went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. That's when I heard a noise coming from outside, I turned to look and saw Steven was sitting at the back table.

Steven got accustomed to living with us pretty quickly, despite him not being interested in havings sex with us. Yeah, occasionally he'll take a blowjob, which would only happen if Jason was present. Not sure what his deal was with that. He did live a pretty outgoing life, including having a girlfriend. Unfortunately, the first relationship didn't work out, but now he has a new one.

I entered the back porch where he immediately noticed me, "Hey there Dick."

"Mind if I join you?" I said pointing to the empty chair next to him. He was wearing a grey tank top with light blue shorts.

"Yeah, go right ahead."

I sat down next to him and said, "So, what are you up to?"

"Proofreading my homework," he closed the laptop and turned to me, "I heard you didn't sell your skateshop."

"I didn't. Despite them offering more money."

"That's good to hear."

"Yeah, although the meeting went somewhere I didn't expect."

"Let me guess, you guys had sex."

I shrugged and smiled.

"Wow, I see where Jason gets his stuff."

"Yeah, he's learned a lot."

"A bit too much, seeing as he is planning to move out. I know you ain't happy that he is leaving."

"It's dumb. You've been there right?" He gave me a nod, "What is it like?"

"I've been there once and this guy in a robe, named Alkiblades or something like that, had our dick blown in front of him."

"Yeah, I remember Jason mentioning that. But it was clear this guy was interested in Jason and not you."

"It didn't bother me. I figured Jason would hang out with these guys but I wasn't expecting him to move in."

"I don't like it."

"Neither do I," Steven said then leaned forward resting his elbows on the table, "So what should we do about it?"

"My brother suggested we talk to him and visit the place to see what Jason is so interested in."

"That is a good idea. I'll go with you and Javi."

"Really?" I was shocked.

"Yeah, he's my cousin. I care about him and I like him here."

"You like him sucking your cock, huh?"

He grinned, "I mean that too. Especially since my new girlfriend hasn't done shit with me."

"A bit too soon don't you say?"

"Maybe, but it feels like she wants to do something but at the same time she doesn't. It's confusing. But I have a feeling this relationship isn't going to last long."

"Why is that?" I said with concern in my voice.

"It sometimes feels like she is interested in someone else. I don't know who that someone else is. It feels like we aren't exclusive."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Steven."

"Yeah, sometimes I wonder if I should go gay and date a guy."

I laughed and said, "Trust me, guys aren't any better."

He laughed as well. Then we both fell silent for a bit before he broke it by saying, "Dick, you think you can suck my dick?"

I had done so in the past, but usually Jason was with us. So it made me happy to see him asking without him. He was getting more comfortable with me.

"I mean, sure."

"Thanks, it's just I've been wanting to get laid but Jason hasn't been here and you know my current girlfriend."

Without saying a word, Steven stood up before me and opened up his shorts and underwear. His cock was semi hard already so he was thinking about it while we talked. I took the uncut cock into my mouth and slowly moved my head. My hands were placed on his thighs as his cock grew. Within a few seconds, his cock was fully erect and was not pressing into the back of my throat. He had taken control by thrusting his pelvis back and forth. I let him use my mouth in whatever way he wanted.

My hands had moved up to his toned butt cheeks, thanks to years of fitness on his part, and caressed the soft cheeks. He began to let out soft moans as he had now moved into a faster speed. Since we were outside, he was free to moan loudly. Our neighbors wouldn't be able to hear nor see us. After a minute, he stopped thrusting and let me continue to move my head. I looked up at him while doing so and saw his mouth open and let out a moan then he closed it and bit his lower lip. His hand was on my head guiding me on his cock. This was the most interactive he had been with me. With Jason he would just lay down or sit down with his hands behind his head.

"God, you are so better than my cousin," he said after a long grunt.

"Well, who do you think taught him?"

He smiled and said, "That's true."

Steven continued to thrust his pelvis into my face at a steady speed. His hand was on the back of my head as he did. "Oohs" and "ahs" left his mouth telling me he was really enjoying my mouth. His pelvis did one final thrust shoving his cock deep into my throat. The muscles in my throat massaged the head of his cock. Causing Steven to let out moans. Then after about a minute he let go. The saliva covered cock left my mouth. And I stared up at him and said, "Want to fuck me?"

He looked down at me and thought about it for a few seconds. He had never fucked me before, but Jason told me that Steven fucked him before. So it wasn't unfamiliar to him.

"Fuck it," he finally said.

I stood up and removed my pants and briefs and then laid down on the table. He stood near my hole where I placed my legs on his shoulder. Next I parted my cheeks and he began to enter. I gasped when he did.

The cock continued to descend deeper and deeper until he was fully inside. He let out a deep breath and said, "Wow, you're tight."

Steven then held onto my legs and began to thrust. It was slow at first but as we continued he gained momentum. After a few minutes, he paused to remove his tank top and went back to thrusting. His hands pushed my legs towards me and stayed there as he slid his cock inside of me.

My eyes had rolled back from his passionate thrusting. I didn't think he could do this to a guy. A girl yes, but to a guy I didn't expect.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he cried out.

I braced myself for the upcoming ejactulation.

Steven kept his steady speed for about two more minutes before I heard him let out the first grunt that came with the first shot of cum. More grunts followed as he continued to cum but he didn't slow down the thrusting.

When he shot out the final load, he paused for a few seconds and we stared at each other. He was out of breath. Then he smiled and gave his pelvis a thrust. Which tilted my head back and he continued to thrust once again. But it didn't last that much longer as he came to a complete stop. Gently, he pulled out his cum covered cock out of my hole and my legs fell to the sides of the table. I held up myself with elbows and said, "Man, I wish you would have fucked me before."

He grinned, "You know what, maybe I should have."

I got off the table and got down on my knees before him. Once again I took his cock into my mouth to clean off the cum from it. When I was done, I stood up and noticed a small pool of cum on the ground. "Fuck, I guess I have to go clean that."

"Don't worry about it," he said tucking his cock back into his underwear, "I'll clean it with the hose. You go get your butt cleaned out. Jason told me it can be annoying to be filled with cum."

"Thanks Steven."

"Thank you for your hole," he said with a wink on his face.

I went inside and went straight to my room to shower. As I waited for the tub to fill, I texted my brother saying, "Steven wants to help us with Jason."

His reply, "Perfect."

I just hoped Jason would understand.