Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 16

Story Info
The trip to Dubai continues and Lise accepts our offer.
13.6k words
4.76
25.1k
9

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,038 Followers

I believe I've achieved my ultimate goal - I am a Dirty Old Man!

This is the 16th chapter in this series - I strongly recommend you to read the previous chapters in order before this one, it's not going to make a lot of sense otherwise.

I'm sorry about the long gaps between chapters but it's due to the real world intruding into my writing time. The result of a family crises, plus getting dumped with an ex-colleges project that's 3 months behind schedule.

I can't thank Romantic1 enough for the time he spent reviewing and editing this and the previous chapters.

***************************

Simone groaned as my fingers kept their pressure on her centre of pleasure, humping her hips to maximise the sensations. As my cock slowly deflated she came, crying and squirting in response to the waves of pleasure that started in the pit of her stomach and spread all over her.

We all curled up, me in my favourite position between them. Two heads settled down on my chest and legs and arms draped themselves over me.

I glanced at the clock and whispered, "Happy birthday darling."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to a bouncing bed and a demonic naked young woman jumping up and down singing, "It's my birthday and I wanna part," over and over again.

I groaned and rolled over burying my head under the pillows. I wasn't allowed to hide there for very long. The covers were dragged off me and the pillows quickly followed. Her face peered down at mine from a distance of mere inches.

She kissed me and said, "I love you and Simone says you've got a present for me."

"You are a mercenary young woman. It's in my bag." She shot over to the bag and scrabbled inside for her present. She found it and held it up triumphantly and went to open it.

"No," I said, "You need to wait for Simone before you open it, where is she?"

She pouted at me and then said, "She's out on the balcony with Angie. She wanted to talk to both of you but Simi wouldn't let her wake you up. That was half an hour ago."

I glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw it was nearly eight o'clock. Lisette came close enough for me to snag her and pull her down to me. She gave a happy cry and wrapped herself around me.

"I'm sorry," she said, "But I'm just so happy to be here with you on my birthday. Angie says she's got the whole day planed for us."

"Did she say why she wanted to talk to me?"

"No, but she didn't look upset or anything."

"Ok." I said as I got up. I could smell myself so I dived into the shower to quickly wash the sweat and the dried evidence of last night's fun off me. Lise followed me into the shower and although we rubbed up against each other, we didn't hang about. I wanted to find out what was so important to Angie, and Lise wanted to open her present.

I quickly rubbed a towel over me to get the worst of the water off me before pulling a tee-shirt and a pair of shorts on. I left Lise trying on bikinis from a selection that Simone had bought for her and went to find my fiancée and the mother of my unborn child.

I found them sitting on the balcony with a pot of tea on the table in front of them. They were both in shorts and tee-shirts and when they saw me, both smiled and raised their faces for a morning kiss.

I said, "Is everything alright?" And Simone asked, "Where's Lisette?" at the same time.

I answered her question first, "She trying on those bikinis you bought for her and we've probably got a few minutes until she remembers her present."

I looked at Angie for an answer to my question. She said, "It's nothing really. I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. Pete was snoring and Fi and Steve were out cold. So I came in here to see if you were awake. I thought I'd try and explain why I wanted to come and stay with you. You were dead to the world but Simi was awake and Lise woke up as she got out of bed."

"So are you ok?" I asked as I sat down across the table from them.

"I am now that I've had a talk with Simone!"

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I asked

She nodded and said, "Do you remember how I'd just turn up on your doorstep every now and again?"

I nodded and she continued. "It was usually because every now and again, Pete would get himself so wrapped up in the business I would start to feel neglected. And when I was feeling neglected I became a ripe target for all the single guys, or supposedly single men who infest this place. Hell, I get hit on all the time and when he's with me it never worries me. In fact Pete and I find it rather funny."

She paused to take a sip from her tea cup and then held her hand out to me. I gave it a quick squeeze and then kept hold of it.

She smiled and carried on with her explanation. "Andy, you know the story, I slept my way round the world until I found Pete. I like sex, I always have. Since I met Pete, he and the occasional family visitors keep me very happy. The problem is when Pete gets distracted he seems to forget that sex exists and the vultures seem to pick up on it and increase their efforts. Hey I enjoy flirting but I don't let it go beyond that. I've never slept with one of them, but there's been the odd close call. And when it happened I'd come to you my safe haven, and I could feel loved without any risk to my marriage."

"This last few weeks have been extra hard. The whole, am I pregnant or not, in addition this push at work left me feeling vulnerable. We were supposed to go together to a dinner party last week, but Pete had to cancel at the last minute and I ended up going alone. For the first time ever I came close to making the mistake that could have destroyed my marriage."

"Christ you didn't!"

"Of course I didn't, but I'm going to say it was close call. That's why I was so glad to see you two, and it's why I want to come and stay with you until he finishes this push at the office. I love him even more than ever, but my body has this tendency to be a slave to my sexual tensions. Look what happened that first evening, I had no intention to sleep with anyone but you or Pete. A few caresses and the right words and I'm in the middle of a three way with Pete and Steve."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "I don't understand it, if I go to bed with someone, anyone, even Pete, I feel I need to have sex to make the experience complete. But with you, I can lie in your arms all night and I feel amazing. I don't need the sex with you to feel great."

I think she thought she'd hurt my feeling as she jumped up and came round the table to sit on my lap. "Shit, Andy that doesn't mean I don't like sex with you. You are the best lover I've ever had; Christ, I'm wet just thinking about it." She undid her shorts and placed my hand under her panties to the wet patch between her legs.

"See what I mean! But when you hold me in your arms, I feel just like I imagine our baby feels inside my womb. Warm, happy, content and ever so loved. I used to come to see you to recharge my batteries."

She settled back in my arms and sighed contentedly closing her legs to trap my fingers.

She said pointed at Simone and Lise. "They know exactly what I mean about sleeping with you." I hadn't seen Lise appear, she was standing in the door way and it looked as though she'd been there for a fair amount of Angie's confession.

I looked at both of them and they both nodded agreeing with Angie.

"So," she said, "That why I've been a bit off and why I want to stay with you because I know if he finds out that I'm being subjected to more than an innocent flirt he'll go after the guys and while I don't care about them, I do care about him."

"You know you are always welcome to visit anytime."

"Thanks, because I made a promise to Pete that I would never sleep with anyone he didn't know about and more importantly approve of, regardless if they were members of the family or not." She looked at me happily, just like a cat that had found the cream, "And he's always told me you are the one person I don't need to ask for approval."

We all had a laugh at the expression on her face as she made the last statement.

"There's one other thing I wanted to tell you. You know you asked me about those letters. Well, it got me thinking. This probably means nothing and doesn't directly relate to the letters but I've noticed over the years he has this tendency to compare me to Ros when he's under pressure."

I looked up at her in surprise and she saw, "Not in a bad way," she hastened to add, "More in a 'that's nice, Ros did it that way too' kind of way." Interesting, I thought.

Simone asked, "Are we all ready for breakfast?" We all nodded.

Angie added, "That's great as we need to be at the marina by ten-thirty for the first part of Lisette's special day."

We started to get up but Lise stopped us. "Wait! I haven't opened my present yet." She sat down and pulled the wrapped present from behind her back. She tore the paper from the box and gasped as she saw the Apple logo appear.

"It's an iPhone and...." She peered in the box, "Ohh cool its white and it's the new 3G version with the camera. I love both of you."

Simone put hers on the table and said, "Snap, he bought me one too, and he's put us on a plan that lets us call each other for almost nothing."

I handed her the birthday card and she opened it and found the iTunes card I'd slipped inside.

"That's a 250 euro voucher for you to download music and apps, I didn't know your favourites or I would have pre-loaded it for you. I did upload a couple of my favourites to get you started."

She pulled Simone into a long kiss, then as I stood she came round and hugged me.

As we walked to the lift to go down to breakfast Angie said to me, "I know we said the boat trip was just for the family. But I was so interested in Diane's story last night and she in ours that I've asked her and her boyfriend to join us. I hope you don't mind."

I wasn't that happy, I stopped and she turned to face me. "No, I do mind, I'm sorry it's supposed to be Lisette's day. I really don't think it's right that they join us on the boat."

A flash of concern shot across her face so I continued. "Look, I agree it was interesting, so why don't you invite them to join us at the nightclub later tonight. Hell, it might save me from having to make a fool of myself on the dance floor all night."

Angie looked upset, then she grinned at me and slowly nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry you're right, I'll give them a call and explain the situation and invite them for tonight."

We hurried after the others who were holding the lift for us and stepped inside. At the restaurant we were shown to our reserved table by the pool. We were the first to arrive and the four of us settled down. I ordered coffee, the blue mountain blend. Lisette and Simone were playing with their phones while Angie made a quick call on her mobile.

She leant over to me as she rang off, "I explained the situation to them and they understand. They are looking forward to seeing us tonight. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking when I invited them, I was just so interested in her description of her polyamorous marriage I wanted to hear more. And she's really intrigued by our way of life."

As we spoke the other three appeared and after a quick round of greetings sat down. We ordered breakfast and after it was served Pete passed a small gift box to Angie and she offered it to Lise.

"Happy birthday darling, it's just a small token," she said.

Lise opened the box and showed us the lovely pair of sapphire drop earrings it contained.

"Ohh, they are beautiful," she exclaimed. Then she went and kissed the pair of them.

Angie said, "The blue matches your eyes."

As she sat back down Simone offered to put them in for her and she removed the studs Lise had in and replaced them with the birthday sapphires.

How do they look in?" Lise asked.

Simone used the camera on her phone and showed her the photo.

Then Fi passed her a small gift wrapped box, "We weren't sure what to get you, so when we saw this in a little jewellery store in Perth we thought you might like this little bit of Australia."

Lisette opened the present and pulled out an opal teardrop pendent on a fine gold chain. The depth of colour in the opal was amazing and shone in the sunlight as it slowly spun as it dangled from her fingers.

"It's beautiful," she whispered as she held it up in front of her face. "Thank you."

She held it out to me and turned her back, holding up her hair with one hand. I fastened it around her neck and the chain was just long enough that the pendent sat just above her cleavage, a location that excited all of us.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After we finished breakfast we headed up to the rooms to get our bags. We met back in the lobby and we took a pair of taxis over to the yacht club marina. Pete and Angie led us along the pier towards a sixteen-meter catamaran, the name on the transom was the 'The Lady R'.

I looked at Pete questioningly, "The Lady R, a suspiciously familiar name?"

"Not that surprising when you consider she's named for Ros," he replied. "And before you ask the next question she's part owned by the company. We use her to entertain our clients."

Angie said, "There's usually a crew but between us we have more than enough experience to sail her and that means there will be no strangers on board, just family." She came over to me and whispered, "You were right, inviting Diane and Bryan was a mistake. We would never have been able to relax completely."

I tousled her hair and gave her a playful slap across her backside as we boarded the boat. There were a couple of crew members who stayed on board to help us stow our gear and give those of us who were new to the boat a quick tour. The catamaran was a beautiful fully-equipped boat. There was a wide central cabin that spanned the hulls. With a lounge and a galley. Steps on either side led down to the hulls and three double cabins, bathrooms and store rooms. A full width cockpit sat behind the cabin. Then they went ashore and stood by the mooring lines while Pete started the auxiliary motors. As he guided us away from the mooring they cast off and tossed the lines back on board. Steve and I coiled and stowed the lines.

Pete said, "First order of business, Andy you are our captain, I'm the navigator and the rest of us are your crew. As soon as we get out of the marina we can raise the sails and it's about an hour-and-a-half's sail to the island."

I looked at my crew and said, "Ladies, as soon as we are out of sight I expect you to present yourselves to me in your official crew uniform." Only Fi looked confused so Simone whispered in her ear. She laughed and smiled at me, and whispered something to Simone that had her laughing.

Between us only Simone and Lise were new to sailing, so they kept out of the way as we got ready to make the transition from mechanical power to the elegance of wind power. The Lady R had powered roller-reefing, which made raising the sails an easy task. Quickly we were under sail and Pete had the course plotted out on the mariners sat nav. It had been a few years since I'd sailed a boat as large as this one so I was happy to leave the steering to Pete and Steve.

The ladies had disappeared below decks and I had stripped off my tee-shirt. I fetched three beers and as we reefed to sail down the coastline we shared the beers and toasted the baby.

There was a gentle cough and I turned to see the ladies lined up for uniform inspection. I had to look twice as the bikini bottoms were so small and made of different coloured semi translucent fabric that I wasn't quite sure why they'd bothered

Simone said, "First mate Kitty and crew, ready for your inspection Captain."

Angie said, "Fi brought us these gorgeous bikinis from Australia."

I had a closer look at hers, not an odious task, and saw the familiar Wicked Weasel logo on the tag. They were the same brand that Kirsten and Christina had worn on the boat in France.

I walked around them, their skin glistening with sun cream. I reached out and untwisted a strap on Lise butt. "Take a note Mate Kitty, ships boy Lise uniform is worn incorrectly." I tapped her on the butt and she gave a little jump.

"I'm sorry, sir," and she gave me the cutest grin, "I promise I'll make it up to you." Hers was a translucent white fabric triangle and the outline of her tattoo was clearly visible through the cloth.

"You are a beautiful crew," I said and gave each of them a gentle tap on the butt. "And you are dismissed."

Pete sat down at the wheel and the rest of us got comfortable on the padded benches that ran around the edge of the shaded cockpit. Angie and Simone passed around cool drinks from a cool box in the corner. I was happy to accept an ice cold beer from Angie.

I gently ran my finger over the almost imperceptible bulge above the waist line of her bikini. "What are you hoping for," I asked.

She sat down beside me and placed her hand over mine, "I'd like it to be a boy for Pete but it isn't important so long as it's healthy."

"So when are you due?"

"Last week in May, so you better be here then."

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," I told her.

She lay her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her. She said, "I know I joked about it, but I was serious when I asked you to father our second child. We want them both to have the same father."

"Pete's going to be their father," I reminded her.

"I know he is, and he's going to a damn good one, but we both want you to be the genetic father to both of them."

She stood up and kissed me then collecting a beer from the cooler, she went over to Pete and gave it to him. She stood behind him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing the top of his head. I could hear her murmur, 'I love you' to him, and saw the smile light up his face.

As I watched them, I saw from the corner of my eye Steve, Fi and Lise pick up drinks and towels and head to the bow of the boat to sunbathe. Simone came over to me and lay down on her back beside me and rested her head on my legs.

She said, "This is so nice," and smiled up at me. I could see my face reflected in her sunglasses.

I said in mock horror, "You think this is nicer than Rosie?"

"You idiot, of course not. This is holiday nice, I miss Rosie, and I feel so loved when I'm on board her." She blew me a kiss and I smiled down at her. "I love the convenience of our new house, but Rosie's our home," she said.

I sipped at my beer, enjoying the cool liquid as it slid down my throat. The breeze kept me reasonably cool. I watched the gentle rise and fall of her chest, and the beads of sweat that formed and left trails down the sides of her breasts. I followed one trail with my finger back to the nipple. Her areole crinkled and the nipple firmed.

"I love it when you do that," she whispered as my finger traced around her nipple. "I get little jolts of pleasure that rush to my womb."

My hand drifted down and slid under the yellow triangle at her bikini bottoms, and she rolled her hips up to push her mons against my fingers. My fingertips caressed the soft hair of her kitty and she gave a little moan. My fingertip found the hard nub of her clit rising from its protective cover. I rolled it from side to side and her moan became a gasp. She pushed up against my fingers seeking more pressure. Her fingers went to her nipples and she squeezed and tugged on them. I slid my fingers into her and she groaned and rolled her hips even harder as I finger fucked her to a happy climax. She squeezed her thighs together trapping my finger inside of her, and sighed contentedly.

She looked up at me, "Andy, I want to have our baby, I've stopped getting the contraceptive injection. I was due one a couple of weeks ago but the doctor believes it will be at least a few months before I regain my fertility. But just in case I've left a post on the front page of the website that I'm off limits to everyone except you."

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,038 Followers